[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much do your family and/or friends know about the current
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Which.png (329 KB, 1024x750) Image search: [Google]
Which.png
329 KB, 1024x750
How much do your family and/or friends know about the current iteration of My Little Pony?

My parents don't know shit except a bit about the 80s series.
My sister seems to know a little
My 6 year old brother seems to have a little knowledge since I showed him a picture of EqG Rarity and told him she was his girlfriend and he responded that he didn't like ponies.
>>
>>27921573
Mom knows it exists; dogs like to chew on Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy. Brother watched up to about season two. His favorite was Fluttershy. Dad died before the show ever aired.
>>
>>27921608
>His favorite was Fluttershy
No, wait, it was Rarity. And he thought Rainbow Dash was a dyke,
>>
File: Browsing.gif (107 KB, 500x357) Image search: [Google]
Browsing.gif
107 KB, 500x357
>>27921573
Nothing at all.
>>
>>27921619
Ah, so he has pretty good judgement
>>
>>27921573
My mom might know I'm a brony, but I doubt she knows anything about the show, or that she cares anyways, I have an awesome mom
>>
mom knows about the 80s series
to dad, it may as well not exist.
>>
>>27921656
He had the sense to avoid the fandom like an angry black man in Louisiana. I'm a bit jealous.
>>
Mom sort of knows, sisters don't know, big brother doesn't know, little brother knows, nieces know, and all my friends know btw Luna is best pone
>>
>>27921573
My brothers watched a little apparently, but they didn't care for it.
>>
>>27921668
forgot to add, female cousin knows, but she's like a best friend to me :/
>>
I have no idea as far as my family is concerned...

My friends have a basic knowledge of the show and characters because I talk about it and sometimes show them clips, that's about it
>>
>>27921573
My entire family basically knows or doesn't give a shit. Feels good not worrying about hiding my power level.
>>
File: 1468350148517.png (65 KB, 588x493) Image search: [Google]
1468350148517.png
65 KB, 588x493
BUMP
>>
>>27922284
Seconded. My little cousin SAYS he actually hates the show but deep down inside he actually loves it. My mom doesn't really like it but she likes the writing in the show and thinks Pinkie is best pone.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.