[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This comic was really good.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10
I rather liked it.
>>
File: K.jpg (10 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
K.jpg
10 KB, 550x550
>>
>>27921376
So did I.
>>
>>27921376
Painting in broad strokes today OP.
>>
>>27921376
One of the few good comics.
>>
File: what the fuck is this shit.png (284 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
what the fuck is this shit.png
284 KB, 540x540
>>27921376
>>
>>27921376
I want to adopt little sombra and little hope
>>
>>
>>27921847
How do they know what the rod of Asclepius means?
>>
File: 1465238196651.jpg (191 KB, 941x556) Image search: [Google]
1465238196651.jpg
191 KB, 941x556
>>27921876
Magic.
>>
>>27921376
It was okay. Though I'm sick of seeing stories where the villain goes evil because of a girl. Not saying it's a bad motivation, just that it's overused and done to death. That and family drama. Those are like the two go-to motives writers use if they want to easily make a villain's past 'tragic'.
>>
>>27921876
jewish healing
>>
>>27921376
Same. I though it was a decent comic, and did a nice saving throw for sombra; the fact that he WAS NOT the actual mastermind synched up rather well with his... simple depiction in the crystal empire.
Plus, they explained why he was a threat in having him freeing his species being the real threat, not him himself or the Crystal heart being in his hooves.
>>
>>27922088
Yeah, but does that sync up with that whole mind control army thing of the season finale?

I mean, you can totally say it does.
>>
>>27921978
He went evil because the alternative was death. The Crystal heart was killing him and he wasnt told because Princess Amore was a fucking cunt.
>>
>>27921376
Me too. And then his return FUCKED IT ALL TO HELL.

I mean, I'm okay with the idea of sombra returning. That's good, I can see some serious shit go down because of that. Radiant Hope's turned heel? Okay, one hell of a curveball, but not unwelcome.

Then it turns out that she is literally retarded and gets duped hardcore by the FUCKING GENOCIDAL SHADOW MONSTERS, the league of pony supervillains is full of folks who are really one-off antagonists who have no real reason to actively want to pursue the death of the mane 6. Sombra is turned good because... reasons, I guess. Because his mirror counterpart is jam-packed full of PURE EVIL now, so balance needs to be maintained? Fuck if I know, because the main MLP comic runs are dogshit.

Also, this is kind of unrelated, but WHY DO THEY CONTINUE TO LET FOSGITT DRAW FOR THEM? Their art is more suited for Looney Tunes than ponies, and they consistently forget that the ponies aren't noodly bipedal cartoon animals. Also every Fosgitt comic was either forgettable, shit, or forgettable shit.
>>
>>27922704
Funny thing that he died twice.
>>
I liked the hole series of fiendship is magic. The sirins where a lil disepionting but i love the chrystalis one alot too
>>
>>27921376
It was a pretty solid backstory, and the moral grayness of the whole situation was refreshing to see in a comic series that's normally as subtle as a brick to the head. Made Sombra much more interesting as well.

Now if only we could accept this comic while ignoring the follow-up to it.
>>
>>27923703
>hole
>sirins
>where
>disepionting
>chrystalis
>alot

Either you've skipped out on several years of education or you're highly sleep-deprived. Either way, you have more important things to do than posting on a Polynesian interpretive dance forum.
>>
>>27921376
link pls
>>
>>27923752
He must've skipped several years, 'cause I'm still Shakespeare when I'm tired (I was going to type fucking Shakespeare but this is 4chan).
>>
>>27923848
This. I need to read the comics.
>>
File: Cheating.png (423 KB, 772x452) Image search: [Google]
Cheating.png
423 KB, 772x452
>>27923950
>>27923848
try in yayponies page
>>
>>27924000
Wait are my eyes deceiving me? Or is that actually cuckolding that I'm seeing?
>>
File: fashioned orgy.jpg (97 KB, 650x503) Image search: [Google]
fashioned orgy.jpg
97 KB, 650x503
>>27924008
>cuckolding
she was trying to get some action whit a king sombra from another universe/mirror thing.
>>
>>
>>27924008
>cuckolding

I suppose it is, if your waifu is Celestia and the cuckold is thus you.
>>
>>27923848
>>27923950

Go to your closet comic store or go online and buy a physical copy.

Support the industry.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.