[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The previous iteration of Starlight Glimmer is exponentially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 865661.gif (637 KB, 300x331) Image search: [Google]
865661.gif
637 KB, 300x331
The previous iteration of Starlight Glimmer is exponentially superior in quality to the more recent iteration of Starlight Glimmer.
>>
File: twilotupdated.png (179 KB, 1000x1024) Image search: [Google]
twilotupdated.png
179 KB, 1000x1024
>>27917063
What's that? A shitposting thread you say?
>>
>>27917063
sent ;)
>>
>>27917158

>reporting a completely fine thread about glimmer

?
>>
>>27917063
shut up spiderman. just say with great power comes great responsibility.
>>
N O. O N E. C A R E S.
O

O
N
E

C
A
R
E
S
>>
>>27918560
You cared enough to bump the thread, summerfag.
>>
ITT: proof that all glimmerfags were the one in charge of the ride and got banned
>>
Ok, who are you >>27920558?
Because its just you and me bumping this starlight thread
>>
>>27922072
I don't know
>>
File: JUST XD.png (12 KB, 246x200) Image search: [Google]
JUST XD.png
12 KB, 246x200
>>27917063
So this is what Glimmer is reduced to... Before there was an actual dedicated thread to her that wasn't purely shitposting, no it had some discussion, sure it wasn't perfectly surrounding on discussion, but it was an attempt to it, and there was a greentext, but that thread died. And now we're left with the continued shitposting of an already beaten to death debate. Fucking hell.
>>
>>27924038

Everyone participating on the raid got banned
Give it a week and calm your autism
>>
>>27924127
So wait that main thread didn't die out of inactivity but rather because the janitors deleted it? I was away for a day so I apologize for my ignorance, but if it's the latter that's some bullshit right there from them.
>>
>>27924038
I was the OP from that thread.

I'll make a new one some time today. I'm actually a bigger Twifag and Shimmerfag but I am really interested in Starlight and want to see more of her.

I want to see more proper discussion on her and have a green cooking up which I'll eventually crosspost in the thread once it's up.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.