[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Twilight will not outlive her friends Only a show with an
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
>Twilight will not outlive her friends

Only a show with an adult audience watching outside their age appropriateness would have to address such a morbid thing.
>>
File: 1444134778206.gif (621 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1444134778206.gif
621 KB, 800x800
I want to fuck Rarity dead.
>>
>>27915934
Someone in the staff already said that Twilight will not outlive them, Luna and Celestia are immortal not because they are alicorn, but because they are "different".
>>
>>27915946
REEEEEEE at this show's lack of internal consistency.
>>
>>27915951
I don't know. We don't know much about alicorn lore, but we do know that Twilight was unable to do what Luna and Celestia could (raise Sun/moon) until she had their power, suggesting it is either something independent of alicorhood, or Twilight is weaker than them.
>>
>>27915946
>>
>>27915934
Twilight will quit as princess and be turned back into her unicorn form in the future.

>>27915946
The stuff from Hasbro lied. Princess Celestia and Princess Luna are born as alicorn and born as princess.
>>
At this point, the show itself is more inmortal than all the Princesses combined
>>
i smoke too much to outlive any pony in Equestria except the elders
>>
>Anon by default out-lives all of the mane 6

>"Hey, Fluttershy, remember that time we helped the bear in that spooky forest find his way back home? And how we got lost for a few hours before we got very hungry. No? That's alright, I sure do!"
>"Dash, what about that time we pranked Princess Celestia into thinking Twilight's castle was on fire! Haha. No? Not good?"
>"W-what about you Applejack? We did some apple-picking/bucking together. You didn't want to pay me, and I kinda needed the money... but it was a great day, huh! N-no?"
>"Twilight, w-we had a few good times practicing magic, yea? Even though I... dropped a few important books... on the way... there. But it turned out alright, didn't it?"
>"Pinkie, the party we had 6 months ago at mine, it was awesome wasn't it? Just me... and you... alone. But hey, we had more food to ourselves, heh. Too bad you had to leave early due to a cold."
>"Rarity, I loved those dresses you made last week. Really superb! Y-yes I'm sorry I managed to rip a bit of the dress, but we got it fixed. Yay!...?"
>"Anyway, I'll speak to you all tomorrow. M-maybe I can make up for it all then. I can be good for once. B-bye!
>Leaving the graveyard you look down and begin to form a tear. You were clumsy, but you were sure they loved you for it. You absolutely loved them back with all your heart. Maybe next time you'll remember the flowers for the graves. Maybe they'll like that.
>>
File: PurpeelWorrySmieel.png (415 KB, 1600x2788) Image search: [Google]
PurpeelWorrySmieel.png
415 KB, 1600x2788
>>27916043
Dude.
Was not fucking ready for this.
>>
File: FeelsHurt.png (363 KB, 5000x5000) Image search: [Google]
FeelsHurt.png
363 KB, 5000x5000
>>27916043
>>
File: muh heart.gif (3 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
muh heart.gif
3 MB, 480x270
>>27916043
>Leaving the graveyard you look down and
And try not to cry.
Cry a lot.
>>
Boop
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.