[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We season 7?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (35 KB, 157x96) Image search: [Google]
image.png
35 KB, 157x96
Any word on if we will or will not get a season 7?
>>
>>27909856
Nothing yet as far as I know. Past the movie it's all guesses, but I wouldn't be surprised either way at this point after 6 seasons.
>>
>>27909856
I think they're putting the show on hiatus til after the 2017 movie is released, after that they'll observe how well the movie did and plan accordingly
>>
>>27909856
MLP:FIM has been paid for to "2017 and beyond", and MLP as a whole has been paid for until 2019. We might get a long hiatus however.
>>
>>27909856
Maybe a season 7 if the movie sell are good.
>>
>>27909856
#SixSeasonsandaMovie
>>
>>27909856
Season 6 is the last season. Also, Trump will lose.
>>
>>27909856
I never wanted this to last too long, but season 6 would be a shitty ending, based on how incredibly little closure and comfort we've gotten from the first half of the season.
>>
>>27909856
Nowadays I assume the show is getting another season unless otherwise stated.
>>
>>27909856
Hopefully not
>>
>>27909856
cute
>>
>>27910796
If you anons had to pick which of these things would happen, which one would you pick?
>>
>>27913866
I'll have to go with Trump will lose. By this point, both candidates have proven themselves horrible enough that you might as well go back to your age-old two party system and just vote for the party you've always voted for.
>>
>>27915458
Agreed.
THE RIDE MUST NEVER END
H
E

R
I
D
E

M
U
S
T

N
E
V
E
R

E
N
D
>>
Probably. Although if the anons saying that FiM's ratings for season 6 have tanked are correct, then Hasbro may hold off and see how well the movie does before season 7 sees the light of day.
>>
>>27913866

I would prefer Trump getting elected than the show
Its been shit for 3 years
>>
File: take as many as you need.png (976 KB, 1758x933) Image search: [Google]
take as many as you need.png
976 KB, 1758x933
>>27917341
>still salty over MMC
>>
>>27917394

Not salty, but rather dissapointed at the average quality of the show since s2 end
>>
>>27917394
t. hasdrone
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.