[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are Sunburst and Sunset related somehow? >almost identical
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
Are Sunburst and Sunset related somehow?
>almost identical color scheme
>magic talent and magic theory
>studied at Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns
>>
If they are related, it's not canon.
>>
>>27909738
I could definitely believe it, everything you listed does make sense and I think it'd be interesting.
>>
>>27909738
It would be interesting, but its rare for the writers to take advantage of things like this.
>>
>>27909738
Sunburned was a decent story with this concept.
>>
>>27909738
>Almost identical colour scheme
Does Pinkie share a colour scheme with any of her family members?
Does Twilight share a colour scheme with any of her family members?
I mean sure, Fluttershy's family, Rarity's family and definitely Rainbow Dash's family do share a colour scheme or at least mimic colours combining, hell even Sunset's colours look like Sunburst's parent's colours like in pic related, but it's still not consistent with all families.
>Magic talent and magic theory
Twilight Sparkle, Moondancer, Zecora, and Starlight Glimmer(lol incesteous shipping) are all talented in magic and magic theory does that mean they are all related? Clearly not the case for Twilight and Sunburst considering they both have their own canon parents.
>studied at Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns
Again just like with Twilight with my answer to: >Magic talent and magic theory.
>>
>>27909738
It's a nice idea. It won't ever be shown but it would be cool.
https://www.fimfiction.net/story/330666/sunburned
>>
>>27909738
Magic user based characters are becoming so rampant, that they're running out of ideas. Somewhow it all ties to Twilight for some reason.
>>
>>27910025
Pinkie dyes her fur to be like grandma pinkie
>>
File: Citation Needed.png (16 KB, 500x271) Image search: [Google]
Citation Needed.png
16 KB, 500x271
>>27910248
>>
>>27910234
It was all part of Celestia's plan to create the ultimate magic user who could master the elements of harmony
>>
>>27909738
Maybe they are siblings.
I would accept that, but its stupid. Sunburst is stupid.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.