[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Congratulations , you are now in a romantic relationship with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: dad-with-hat.jpg (184 KB, 640x426) Image search: [Google]
dad-with-hat.jpg
184 KB, 640x426
Congratulations , you are now in a romantic relationship with your pony wafui somehow

just than a portal form earth reveals your family

how would they react to you fuckin colorful magic horses
>>
>>27909262
>"Mom, dad, this is Celestia, my gi-, marefriend."
>Dad:"Oh thank you, thank you, thaaank you. See, honey, told you he wasn't gay."
>Mom:"SHE'S A HORSE."
>Dad: "A REAL LIVE BREATHING FEMALE HAS TAKEN AN INTEREST IN OUR SON, THIS IS NOTHING SHORT OF A FUCKING MIRACLE!"
>>
File: 1386742157768.gif (136 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1386742157768.gif
136 KB, 500x500
>>27909262
They would probably just be happy I finally have a girlfriend.
>>
File: 245365631.jpg (237 KB, 1680x2000) Image search: [Google]
245365631.jpg
237 KB, 1680x2000
>>27909262
>"Told you he wasn't gay." replied the sister.
>"At least he isn't gay." said the father.
>"You would fuck a horse." announced the brother.
>"Oh dear god what are you doing?!" shouted the mother.
>"There goes 20 dollars..." peeped the uncle.

They really don't care.
>>
>>27909262
They'd probably probably be happy that I'm just sticking it in something alive.
>>
File: where do you think we are.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
where do you think we are.png
651 KB, 1067x800
They would be happy to see me again, I guess.
>>
I don't remember if it was in AiE or satyr, but there was a story about just such an occasion.
Anon had married AJ and through ______, his family had arrived in Equestria for the wedding.
Braeburn also hit on Anon's brother.
>>
>>27909295
You mean you never told them about that time you fucked the family dog?
>>
>>27910143
so effin funnie, /b/ro!!1
>>
>>27910158
Mad
>>
>>27910174
You forgot your frog, /r/funnychan.
>>
>>27910186
Still mad
>>
>>27909262
Not sure about me, but they might be disappointed in your lack of punctuation.
>>
>>27909262
If they too were transported to the world of magical talking equines, I don't think they'd care, aside from being happy that I'm happy.

You all are looking at this through the "i'm fucking a horse" lense vs the "i'm fucking a magical talking horse capable of intelligent rational thought and sometimes flight or magic (sometimes both)."
>>
>>27909276
THIS
>>
File: aryanne dance and uuu.gif (103 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
aryanne dance and uuu.gif
103 KB, 800x450
>mom would support my decision, she doesnt care just support my country(fasicst mom)
>Dad would make fun of it like always, but I find it funny too, we are joking each other always (Yes, I felt bad, but he told me he is joking, I stoped beibg sensitive) he would be bothered, but would still support me.
>Mah younger sister would say: "I knew it!" But she would support me, with some cringe feeling.
>mah younger brother would say "uuuuh... ok..." he would not say anything, but he would feel cringe.
>>
>>27910917
P.s.
Implying they dont know it already(exept my dad). But they let me be free until I dont hurt anyone.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.