[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you survive?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 400x225
Congrats Anon! Through years of experimentation and mostly seer dumb luck, you've finally managed to end up in Equestria. Only... There's a few problems with this:

1. You're a regular human with no magic within you, nor do you have a cartoon body that can survive the shenanigans that regularly occur here.

2, You seem to have ended up appearing in a cave at the top of a mountain, without supplies. Fortunately, Pegasai happen to fly on patrol just below the cloud level of this mountain, so if you fell down, they'd catch you. Of course your body wouldn't be able to survive the sudden change in velocity from being caught, but you wouldn't hit the ground!

3. While there isn't going to be a language barrier or anything, any and all technology you brought with you is going to be completely incompatible with the ponies' magitek, so... Don't bother trying that.

How do you get out of this alive, Anon?
>>
>>27897192
You probably thought you were coming up with a novel and original prompt, huh?
>>
>>27897192
Get down the mountain.

Most pony mountains can't be that tall, since in Dragonshy they got up to the top of the mountain in a day, with Fluttershy slowing them down frequently. If I'm near a city, literally fucking shout at Pegasi that you mentioned happen to be patrolling nearby until they notice me.

Shitty prompt, yo.
>>
Die and become one with the magic of equestria, forming a benevolent spirit that blesses pones and guides them out of dense fogs and forests.
>>
>>27897192
Get down the mountain.

Make my way to town.

Try to avoid any cartoon physics situations.
>>
>>27897192
>Get down the mountain
>Look into magic items for protection
>>
Become the wild man of the mountains. Subsist on roots and berries.
Rape, kill, skin and eat ponies in order to make a magical cloak. If they're lucky I'll do it in that order.
>>
>>27897283
Fuckin' Reavers, man.
>>
>>27897205
No I just wanted some practice.
>>
Upon getting down, figuring out that this wasn't a particularly cold mountain, you find out that apparently there's another human who lives in the woods.

The locals call him Crazy Wolfgang, as he constantly wears a Timberwolf hat and goes into town to trade in beautifully made wood carvings for necessities and pies.
>>
>>27897192

I can go down the mountain just with some rope, if it has snow then I would throw a snowball to the pegasi
Once it leaves me in Ponyville or in front of the princesses I would expalin where I come from and that Im a honest person (Im not desu)
>>
I think it's likely impossible.

Assuming somehow the cartoon physics don't apply to me, I probably am quite literally destroyed entirely from being imported to that world, it's unlikely I can even breath, and I might implode.

I mean you're talking about importing something only capable of surviving within very specific physical constants that a very clearly not present in Equestria.

I don't know what happens exactly but this scenario isn't survivable. I'm positive it only ends in tears.
>>
Why then, do we constantly want to be a human in Equestria? Would it not make more sense to be a pony?
>>
>>27897192
I'm more than capable of surviving in the wild on my own.
And frankly, I won't need to, since I'm also more than capable of climbing down a mountain.
I get to ground and I'm gonna be news. I just have to wait for Twilight to come and do her studying thing.
>>
>>27897477
>that are very clearly not present in Equestria.

How so?
>>
>>27897192
Steal magic.
You need a way to compete, right?
And you would be virtually invisible to magic surveillance, since they would likely track other ponys' magic, so they wouldn't sense you until you got magic, and it would be too late by then.
>>
>>27897631
How'd that work out for tirek?
>>
>>27897658
Pretty well, honestly. If he had been a legitimate villain and curb-stomped the M6 as soon as he had what he wanted, he never would have been stopped.
>>
>>27897192
Get down mountain, find knife, move to Everfree, feed off unsuspecting ponies.
Fail at killing ponies cause cartoon land
Rescued by Fluttershy?

>with no magic within you
If I can learn some kind of magic, become evil wizard.
>>
>>27897666
Thank you for the opinion satan
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.