[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Coco's parents are out of town for the weekend. Coco ne
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: mclovin-id.jpg (57 KB, 550x350) Image search: [Google]
mclovin-id.jpg
57 KB, 550x350
Coco's parents are out of town for the weekend.
Coco needs beer for an unauthorized party but her fake ID sucks.

Will you help Coco?
http://www.strawpoll.me/10748021
>>
>>27893399
this thread gave me four different kinds of cancer
>>
File: Scootaloo dissapoint.png (271 KB, 1025x739) Image search: [Google]
Scootaloo dissapoint.png
271 KB, 1025x739
>EQG
>didn't even edit the name
>>
>>27893399
But isn't Coco an adult? she's a fully grown pony afterall.
>>
>>27893469
Rarity is still in high school in EG
>>
>>27893399
Sure, what are friends for?
>>
File: 1440128846156.png (624 KB, 1500x5102) Image search: [Google]
1440128846156.png
624 KB, 1500x5102
>>27893469
There doesn't seem to be any hard & fast age correlation between EqG's and poners.
>>
>>27893399
>Hawaii
>BROWN HAIR
>BROWN EYES
What the FUCK
>>
File: Capturew.jpg (89 KB, 958x591) Image search: [Google]
Capturew.jpg
89 KB, 958x591
So many cucks...
>>
>>27893399
>this was certainly something
>up until now this had just been your regular thursday morning run to the liquor store for some breakfast of champs
>you hadn't counted on running into a cute high school girl asking you to buy her some booze
>hmmm, let's assess the situation
>a. buy this girl her booze
>b. perish the thought, contributing to the delinquency of a minor is a serious offense!
>c. ask her 'does this rag smell like chloroform to you?'
>"Yeah, sure thing, kid. I gotcha."
>'Oh t-thank you, thank you, thank you so much!'
>She's about to give you a handful of cash when you stop her
>"Hold up there, speedy, I don't want the damn paki's here watching. C'mere to my car for a second, I have to-..my wallets in the trunk."
>She follows you back to your car parked on the side of the building next to a payphone and an air/water station.
>Wallet's in the trunk, huh
>Idiot
>"Just wait back there, I'm gonna pop the trunk and make some room for the cases of beer."
>Idiot like a fox
>You reach down by the drivers seat and grab a squeeze bottle meant for condiments
>Except this one has sleepytime in it
>You douse a rag used for maintenance with the stuff and pop the trunk as you casually place the rag hanging out of your backpocket
>'It uh..looks like theres more than enough room for the beer back here.'
>Finally joining her at your trunk, you agree
>"Yep, hell, could probably fit a person in there, huh?"
>'Oh uh, y-yeah. Um, are-..can you please buy me the beer now?'
>"Sure, sure, my bad. Hey, real quick, does this smell like chloroform to you?"
>'D-does what sm- MMPH!! HEL-!!...mmph..ffff..'
>Aaaand she's out
>She collapses into your arms like a puppet whose strings just got snipped
>No time for delicate niceties, you hurriedly dump her in your trunk, close it and start up the engine
>>
>>27894220
Continue Please!
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.