[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why the fuck is she still in the show?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
Nobody likes the stupid earth pony, and she sells toys like shit.
Why hasn't hasbro pulled a "kill and replace" thing with AJ and put in a new Element of harmony yet? Just send her off to live with relatives or some shit so she has to make someone else the element of honesty so we could get a less shitty character.

Fuck, has she EVER had a good episode? or fans for that matter? Even starlight shitter is more popular than her.
>>
>>27888175
It might have worked very early on in the show, but it would fuck with the continuity.
>>
>>27888175
>Even starlight is more popular
No. Not at all. In any way shape or form.
Applefags are a good amount of the fanbase OP.
>>
File: Art1.jpg (183 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
Art1.jpg
183 KB, 750x750
>>27888175
Stop whining like a little bitch and understand that there are people who enjoy her being in the show and that she can't just fucking be suddenly removed from the show because she has fucking been in the show since the start of the whole fucking series. The writers and directors of the show aren't going to fucking remove her just because one whiny faggot like you wants to get your own way. With her having a predictable personality, it may be boring yes but she still serves a purpose in the show and is on some level enjoyable to some people.
>>
>>
>>27888175
AJ was in the series from the beginning you can't just take her out OP.
>>
The fuck you say abbout apple horse waifu?
>>
>>27888482
>With her having a predictable personality
That's a funny way to spell "Boring"
>>27888545
That she's shit. There's a reason she's never in the mcdonalds meals
>>
>>27888588
>That she's shit. There's a reason she's never in the mcdonalds meals

That triggered my memory to find this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSPZd9z3v5Y
>>
File: Hotwings.jpg (18 KB, 262x192) Image search: [Google]
Hotwings.jpg
18 KB, 262x192
I agree, she should be replaced by hotwings.
>>
>hating appul
Pleb detected. She and rarara are patrician waifus
>>
>>27888827
>>27888746
samefag
>>
>>27888827
no, hotpockets are not replaced because they ate all.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.