[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you could show ponies any movie from earth, which movie would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 15
File: no-country-for-old-men.jpg (109 KB, 926x1294) Image search: [Google]
no-country-for-old-men.jpg
109 KB, 926x1294
If you could show ponies any movie from earth, which movie would it be and why?

How do you think they'd react?
>>
>>27873820
>No Country for Old Mares
>>
>>27873820
The Plague Dogs
>>
>>27873820
The Birth of a Nation

I don't know, Applejack might like it
>>
File: tlu.jpg (251 KB, 1200x798) Image search: [Google]
tlu.jpg
251 KB, 1200x798
>>27873820
Self explanatory
>>
>>27873820
My Little Pony: Equestria Girls.
The whole saga.
And film their reactions.
>>
>>27873913
>Celly leans over halfway through the movie
>"She's not prettier than me, right?"
>>
File: 1453826857368.png (323 KB, 1600x1600) Image search: [Google]
1453826857368.png
323 KB, 1600x1600
>>27873919
You don't think that slut is prettier than me do you?
Did you ever masturbate to her?
Why do you even have a video of this bitch?
Anon, didn't you say you love me?
I'm sure you have videos of me too, right?
>>
File: 1467224330102.jpg (15 KB, 474x474) Image search: [Google]
1467224330102.jpg
15 KB, 474x474
Depends on which pony, really.

Rarity would like something like Casablanca or Brazil.

Applejack would probably like True Grit or The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

I would show Pinkie The LEGO Movie and ParaNorman. Fucking fantastic movies.

The only thing I can think of that Dash would appreciate is just recordings of Blue Angels air shows and shit similar to that. Maybe some rockets and shit.

For Twilight, I'm showing her The Green Room. I hate her so much, I want to fuck her fucking shit up permanently.

Fuck it, I'm showing Watership Down to Fluttershy. She'd react like a pussy to everything other than Care Bears so fuck her.
I also genuinely want to see her reaction to it.

I wonder if the Princesses will appreciate documentaries on space exploration.
>>
Start of nice and easy
>>
File: the-thing-carpenter-post.jpg (210 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
the-thing-carpenter-post.jpg
210 KB, 1000x1500
>>27874117
Fuck forgot the pic
>>
File: koyaanisqatsi_14.jpg (1 MB, 2100x1500) Image search: [Google]
koyaanisqatsi_14.jpg
1 MB, 2100x1500
Koyaanisqatsi

I don't care that it's over 30 years separated from the present: it is exactly the kind of exaggeration that accurately portrays how Western civilization exists but not perdures, in stark contrast to the way of life constructed for themselves. It would be, I would think, so thoroughly alien and convey so much information without needing to understand a single word.
>>
>>27873820

>Rainbow Dash stares at the screen, her mouth open.
>"He's alive. That...bastard is alive. Everyone else is dead, but that bastard is alive." She looks at you in earnest desperation and not a little bit of rage. "Please tell me that there's a sequel where that murdering...bastard gets pasted. Lie if you have to. Please."
>You pause. "Yes," you finally say. "They just released it before I got swept up here. So I don't have it, but...yeah. He dies in a hail of bullets at the end."
>"Good. Good." She's breathing a little hard.
>"So, uh...didn't like the movie, I take it?"
>She stares at you as if you've grown a third ear. "Are you kidding?" she says."I BUCKIN' LOVED IT!"
>You smile and prepare "Raising Arizona" abd hand her another brew. Tonight, you're doing a Cohen Brothers retrospective with your bro, Rainbow Dash
>>
>>27873995
>Rarity would like something like Casablanca or Brazil.

Okay, I get Casablanca (and since it's one of my all-time favorites, I would probably want to show that one off), but why Brazil for Rarity (especially if you're showing her the real version, and not the bullshit, executive-mandated "Love Conquers All" version)?

>Applejack would probably like True Grit or The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly.

The original True Grit, the remake, or both? Also, don't just show her The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly. If you can, show her the entire Dollars/Man With No Name Trilogy (consisting of A Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, and The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly).

>The only thing I can think of that Dash would appreciate is just recordings of Blue Angels air shows and shit similar to that. Maybe some rockets and shit.

Try Top Gun (although Maverick's similarities to Lightning Dust may turn her off of that movie), Red Tails, or dare I say Star Wars. I may also recommend the Indiana Jones movies, but she may think they're ripping off Daring Do (especially since DD is actually a real pony in their world, while Indy is completely fictional).

>I wonder if the Princesses will appreciate documentaries on space exploration.

Probably, although they may also appreciate films about royalty as well. I suggest The King's Speech.
>>
File: Nacho_libre_ver5.jpg (74 KB, 484x755) Image search: [Google]
Nacho_libre_ver5.jpg
74 KB, 484x755
One right option.
https://youtu.be/89vPIQbk5Go
>>
Engineering red.
>>
File: Leon.png (401 KB, 1254x988) Image search: [Google]
Leon.png
401 KB, 1254x988
>>27873995

I think Rarity would also love La Femme Nikita. it's actiony and violent, true, but kind of artsy, and she'd love the doomed, one-sided romance aspect. She's also going to love musicals, and stuff like Cat on a Hot Tin Roof.

Nearly ANYTHING with John Wayne is going to appeal to Applejack. I've also got feeling that she'll love a lot of stuff with Jeff Bridges. And I'd even try her out on some stuff like Das Boot.

And what the hell, Tremors. It's stupid, funny and, somehow, completely plausible--normal salt-of-the-Earth people running into something completely beyond their comprehension and solving it with redneck country skills and sheer chutzpah.

Rainbow: In a word, "Leon." It's going to leave her weeping and cheering simultaneously. She's also going to do almost anything that's fantasy, action-adventure oriented.

She's going to want to watch the last half hour of Predator on a fucking loop.

Twilight...I can see her wanting to endlessly dissect the films. She'd probably be more interested in high-concept stuff like 2001, Gravity or Interstellar, then sit around discussing them for hours.

Flutters...no idea. So yeah, we'll do Watership Down and The Plague Dogs. And just for shits and giggles, Threads. Because reasons.

Pinkie Pie is easy--comedies and cartoons. But...I'm also thinking she's going to be a major fan of mecha anime. So we're gonna do Toppa Tengen Gurren Lagann,
>>
Pacific Rim
Tell them it's a documentary.
>>
Dash is watching Indiana Jones.
>>
>>27874222
Nice trips. Also
>Pinkie Pie
Three words: MEL BROOKS MARATHON
>>
>>27874302

>Rainbow wants to go to Earth and pilot a gigantic robot.
>Twilight dedicates herself to building one for Equestria, because if there's one thing magical ponies need, it's gigantic heavily armed mecha
>Applejack has recurring fantasies of being larger than everyone else, and the idea of being a Jaeger pilot is kind of an odd turnon for her.
>Rarity is less than impressed.
>Pinkie loves the kaiju fights and starts watching your collection of kaiju movies.
>Fluttershy is...oddly enough, quite taken with it and kind of wants to pilot a gigantic robot herself.

>Luna tells her royal advisors to get stuffed when they suggest pre-emptively invading Earth once they find it, but quietly wonders if they need to make contingency plans just in case humans aren't friendly.
>Celestia knows Anon is joking about it being a documentary, but really enjoys seeing everyone else's reactions and kind of likes the idea of giant Equestrian mecha, so she quietly starts throwing funding and technical support at Twilight, telling her to "Make it so."
>>
Rarity - The Man in the Iron Mask
Applejack - Cool Hand Luke
Twilight - Dr. Strangelove
Rainbow Dash - Die Hard or Lethal Weapon
Fluttershy - Old Yeller
Pinkie Pie - Big Trouble in little China
>>
File: 1462425793955.gif (69 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1462425793955.gif
69 KB, 900x900
>>27874472
>Twilight- Dr. Strangelove
What I wouldn't give to see her react to that movie.
>>
File: Letters_from_Iwo_Jima.jpg (49 KB, 300x443) Image search: [Google]
Letters_from_Iwo_Jima.jpg
49 KB, 300x443
>>27873820
Letters from Iwo Jima. Mainly to show the grim reality of humanity, but also to see them react in revulsion.

Saving Private Ryan would also work well.
>>
>>27874525

I think that they would be utterly horrified by the violence in those films, but I also think that they would find it spoke volumes about humanity's ability to cope and survive and keep each other sane in the face of death and utter horror.
>>
The Day the Clown Cried

Manos: The Hands of Fate.

The Pod People.

Battlefield: Earth.

Titanic: The Legend Goes On.

The Beast of Yucca Flats.

And literally everything by Uwe Boll.

Let's show them what humanity can REALLY do!
>>
Pinkie is going to become a HUUUUUUGE fan of MST3K.

Also, when I searched Derpibooru, I found MST3k pony lewds. Whichever faggot posted that there, if you're here, I want you to know that you're a beautiful person, and a single perfect tear of joy is rolling down my face right now. Thank you.
>>
File: image.jpg (32 KB, 640x352) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32 KB, 640x352
>>27873919
>>27873925
Dammit, you can't just give me a yandere boner and then leave!
>>
>>27874759
Bitch is scary, but the sex is so fucking awesome.
>>
>>27874603
>The Day the Clown Cried

Many people would pay good money to see that monstrosity.
>>
File: image.png (195 KB, 705x504) Image search: [Google]
image.png
195 KB, 705x504
>>27874767
I can't find it in myself to be scared of any of the ponies, no matter what personality is reflected onto them. The idea of having one, especially a Princess, that's obsessed with my attention to the point of nigh insanity, though, is pure boner fuel.
>>
image strongly related
>>
>>27874759
>and then leave!

"Don't worry anon, I won't leave, and neither will you, not before we finished making our own videos so you forget all about that whorse."

>"But it's just a kids movie, I thought you'd lik-"

"Oh, I'm fine anon believe me, I'm fine, don't worry, I'm okay, I understand you have urges but you have me to take care of that now, you don't need that bitch, I'll make you forget all about her"

>"I-"

"Turn the camera on already, anon, unless you mean to tell me yOu d'OnT acTuAlLy lOve mE????"
>>
>>27874775

And, we call those people crazy.

...and I am one of them.
>>
>>27874827
I think most people would at least be curious about the magic holocaust clown.
>>
>>27874832
>magic holocaust clown.

This is the most perfect band name ever.
>>
>>27874860
>I'm Dr. Mengele the holocaust clown. I do cocaine.
>>
bampu
>>
>>27874825
>that scenario
>pic related

>>27873820
>Twilight
The Matrix, and/or Sherlock Holmes

>RD
The Matrix, Iron Man, Resident Evil, and maybe the Terminator.

>Pinkie
Dude Where's My Car, and/or Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.

>Applejack
My Name is Nobody. I didn't even have to think on this one, and nobody else has said it? Come on.

>Rarity
Casablanca, and/or the Princess Bride. Probably the latter.

>Fluttershy
Every single Muppet Movie.

Bonus Round:
>Discord
Clockwork Orange and the Addams Family.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.