[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There will never be a high quality animation or set of animations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
>There will never be a high quality animation or set of animations for Past Sins

Never understood how My Little Dashie, Cupcakes or Fallout Equestria not only got so popular, but stayed so popular when they're the most increative trite I've ever seen.

Not to state that Past Sins is any better, but it does surpass most of the generic fics of it's era. Perhaps it still holds true.

Anyone know if there's some faggot that's active I can request this kind of stuff from? Nyx was given a full SFM rework a good while ago and there's only been like 2 animations less than a minute long each. I thought the more autistic parts of the fandom would've latched or done that by now.
>>
bump
>>
Clearly this isn't going anywhere so I'm going to just keep bumping it until the mods remove it.
>>
You could be outside catching pokemon, but you're in here bumping a topic you know is dead on arrival.
>>
>>27873666

Hi Satan!

There's a good reason no one has ever animated Past Sins. It's so fecking huge that it would need a trilogy of feature-length films to cover it. Since it's a fan work, the return for all that effort would be absolute nil, with a strong possibility of catching a C&D order from the owner of the parent work (Hasbro). So you're not likely to get many artists, animators, voice actors, sound designers, or editors to buy in to create something like that, while putting their dicks out on the chopping block.

Facts of life, kiddo.
>>
>liking two are a meme
>hating the other two is a meme
welcome to 4chan
>>
>>27875425
>Pokemon Go

More like Pokemon Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>27875467
>What is Fallout
>>
>>27875622
FOE is literally the Fallout storyline with ponies on top. Since it mixes /mlp/ with /v/, it has much more chances to actually get some kind of support
>>
>>27873666
>stayed so popular when they're the most increative trite I've ever seen
That's exactly *why* they're so popular. MLD is popular because it let autists self-insert themselves into a bland and whiny protagonist, FoE is popular because it mish-mashed two franchises that autistic manchildren love, and Cupcakes is popular because it's one of the first ever gorefics.

That said, Past Sins is pretty much the definition of mediocrity.
>>
>>27875719
/thread
>>
>>27875719
>tfw your work is popular in a fandom if either:

>it's the most "controvertial" ever
>it's work you can self-insert in
>it mixes franchises people love

this is a good analogy of the XXI century
>>
>>27873666
My little Dashie was just something for whiny autists to obtain feels from. It's very cringy. I suggest really avoid thinking too hard about Rainbow spending eighteen years of her life hidden in a little house somewhere or the cringe and general creepyness may prove to be a tad bit much.

Cupcakes only stroke of genius was making a Pink Pony a extraordinarily cruel serial killer. Otherwise it's just SAW with ponies. Though, I LIKE the concept of Pinkamena and really wished someone would've turned Cupcakes into a gumshoe detective story.

Fallout Equestria was the most overrated bullshit, much like the games it was based on. I really have no idea why people got into that fic, then again I regularly ask myself the same of Fallout in general.

Past Sins just sucked donkey balls.
>>
>>27875906
>Liking Cupcakes
>>
>>27873666
>satan trips
>discussing fanfiction
>>
>>27875828
You can just say 21st
>>
>>27876151
Cupcakes is best enjoyed as it was intended: as a joke.
>>
If you were going to animate Fallout: Equestria, how would you do it? Movie, series of movies, or episodic? What material, if any, would you trim to make it run smoothly?
>>
Wasted Satan
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.