[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Zest of Life #4 Mo titles Mo money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11
File: Heya.png (319 KB, 754x1059) Image search: [Google]
Heya.png
319 KB, 754x1059
What are you listening to, Anon?~
Share what you're listening to and read stuff.
PhenoBarbieDoll's Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/4D2cz4WZ
>>
File: 1423363990676.gif (4 MB, 960x244) Image search: [Google]
1423363990676.gif
4 MB, 960x244
>>
>>25841620
>Big Mac gulps as he fumbles with the button on his jeans, eventually getting it and unzipping his fly.
>The girl mewls when she hears the sound of his zipper, and looks back over her shoulder, biting her lip as he slides his pants down.
>Her eyes lock on the bulge in his underwear, and it's her turn to gulp.
>'I knew what I was getting into, don't wuss out now...' She thinks to herself.
>The girl's seen it before, stolen glimpses when she was hanging out with his sister at their farm.
>Accidentally walking in on him in the shower. Calling him down to breakfast when she knew he was changing and barging in when he didn't come down.
>Every excuse she could think of, and not seem too suspicious.
>It still amazes her, and the idea that it's supposed to somehow fit inside her fills her with trepidation no matter how many times she psyches herself up.
>"G-good, let's get this s-show on the road." The girl says with false bravado, her stutters giving her away to Big Mac.
>"Look, we kin call this off..." He starts, but the girl presses a hand to his lips.
>She takes a deep breath, and Big Mac watches her ribs expand and contract, her breasts rising and falling.
>"No, I want to do this." The girl steadies herself, and reaches back, unclasping her bra and pulling it off slowly before letting it fall to the side.
>She hugs her arms around her chest, looking to the side. "I know they're not that big, but..."
>Big Mac reaches a hand up, turning her face gently toward him. "They're perfect."
>The girl looks at him, sniffing loudly, then lets her arms fall to her sides.
>Big Mac reaches up, trailing his work-roughened fingers across her chest, cupping a breast gently.
>The girl shivers, her hands reaching down and massaging his chest as she slowly slides backward.
>Her ass makes contact with the top of his underwear, and she hesitates before sliding down further.
>>
>>25842033
>She feels herself slide over him, his shaft running down his left thigh, half hard and already extending well past the leg hole of his underwear.
>Unable to stop herself, she pulls his underwear off quickly. He obliges her, lifting a leg so she can strip it off more easily.
>The unimpeded view of his member sends a shiver up the girls spine. It's already at least seven inches long, and not even at full length.
>She feels herself start to get wet just from the sight of it.
>Reaching down a trembling hand, she brushes it with her fingers lightly, eliciting a gasp from Big Mac.
>Grinning, she grasps onto the base of it and squeezes gently, feeling it twitch against her palm and harden a bit more.
>"This is nuts. How is this gonna fit?" The girl whispers to herself as she slowly strokes the shaft.
>Big Mac grunts as the girls fingers slide up and down his dick slowly, feeling himself harden fully.
>"Might not. Happens on occasion." He mutters, thinking back to the disaster that was his first and last night with Ms. Cheerilee.
>The girl halts her movement, turning to face him. Her eyes don't quite meet his.
>"Have, you know, you been with a lot of girls?"
>Big Mac shrugs uncomfortably. "A few. Man gets a reputation, ends up gettin' more attention than he might like."
>The girl nods. "That sounds like it could suck. From one person with a reputation to another, sometimes it's a raw deal."
>Big Mac sighs, his hand going up to the girls cheek. "Ah do want this t'work out. The more Ah think about it, the more Ah like the idea of bein' with you."
>The girl nuzzles into his palm, resuming her strokes. "That makes me really happy, big guy."
>She nods to herself and dismounts Big Mac, turning so she can strip off her panties.
>She moves up his chest and presses her mouth into his, and they kiss passionately as she continues to lightly stroke him.
>After a minute, the girl breaks off the kiss, turning around and moving over to his crotch.
>>
File: tmp_16052-1049979-1994829492.jpg (576 KB, 1768x2858) Image search: [Google]
tmp_16052-1049979-1994829492.jpg
576 KB, 1768x2858
>mfw mobile IP
>>
>>25842361
>'Okay, you got this. You practiced on all those stupid bananas and cucumbers.'
>The girl shudders at the thought of all the banana smoothies and cucumber sandwiches she's had to eat to allay suspicion from her mom.
>Looking down at her ambition, though, the girl hesitates. 'It's bigger than a banana...'
>She shakes her head furiously, and pulls at Big Mac's legs until he spreads them, settling down between them.
>She leans over his shaft, spitting onto the head and licking it as her hand spreads her saliva down.
>It takes more than one mouthful of saliva to get him as slick as she wants him, and the extra sensation of her hand sliding up and down his lubricated rod is making Big Mac's toes curl.
>"That's real nice. Ah! Dang girl." He grunts as she opens her mouth wide, taking his head into her mouth.
>The girl swirls her tongue around the head, barely having enough room in her mouth to do so.
>'Okay, first part's over. Let's show Big Mac what we got...'
>The girl takes a deep breath through her nose, and Big Mac looks at her curiously.
>She scoots backward, lowering herself down almost to the level of his hips, then surges forward, six inches of Big Mac's rod sliding down her throat.
>"Holy hell!" Big Mac exclaims as he feels his dick slide down her throat more than halfway, something most girls failed at after weeks of trying.
>He hears something he's all too familiar with, and with a 'Gluck!' the girl retreats up his shaft.
>It pops out of her mouth with an explosion of breath, and she turns her head to the side, coughing.
>"Holy shit girl, where'd you learn to do that?"
>She waves her arm in dismissal, still coughing lightly. "Practiced. *Kef cough* shoulda known I couldn't take it in one go."
>Without another word, the girl takes him into her mouth again, sliding down until his head brushes the back of her throat.
>"Hey now, don't push yerself. Yer not the first girl who..." He cuts off as she takes another deep breath and slides forward.
>>
>>25842670
>The girl quickly makes it down to where she had to back off, and with a grunt pushes slowly past.
>Big Mac looks on in wonder as she takes him down, only an inch or two left before she grunts again, pounding her fist into his thigh.
>He sees tears form in the corners of her eyes, but taking a firm grip on his thighs with both hands, she pulls herself the rest of the way down.
>He feels her nose press into his light thatch of blond pubes, and throws his head back in ecstasy as her throat massages his shaft.
>"Fuckin' god damn Rainbow!"

>"Woo, look at her go!" Pinkie whispers intensely as she watches the action through a pair of binoculars from on top of the building the couple is parked behind.
>Anon glances uncomfortably over the side of the building, given a clear view of the occupied truck bed.
"I'd rather not, yeah?"
>Lemon gives him a smirk, raising her eyebrow. "Jealous?"
>Anon glances down at his crotch. "Not really, I barely fit as it is. I'm just, not that great with heights."
>He watches as Pinkie sets the binoculars down, picking up a camera with a big telephoto lens on it.
>He gets an unpleasant feeling in his stomach as Pinkie snaps off a few shots.
"Is that enough? I don't feel too great about this."
>Lemon gives him a sympathetic look as Pinkie shakes her head.
>"We need proof of coitus for mutually assured destruction..." The girl mutters.
>Anon looks back over the side of the building at the couple moving around in the back of the truck.
>'Sorry, Rainbow. At least Fluttershy isn't here to see this...'

>Big Mac groans as Rainbow slides up and down his shaft experimentally, her fingers digging painfully into his thighs.
>"God damn, Rainbow! Ah cain't believe it. Ah've only been with two girls that could... Ung, Oh damn..."
>Her gag reflex starting to win the battle, and her breath running short, Rainbow quickly slides back up Big Mac's shaft.
>With a gasp it pops out of her mouth, and she wraps a hand around it as she gags lightly.
>>
>>25842961
>"Sorry, big guy. Heh, understatement right there. Didn't want to puke all over your cock."
>Rainbow massages her throat, still gagging slightly as Big Mac looks down at her.
>"Rainbow, that was amazin'. You must not've been jokin' 'bout bein' experienced."
>She blushes, turning her face away from his.
>"That's actually, um, yours is technically, the second dick I've touched? Heh Heh?"
>"Um, alright, so how do yall explain what ya just did?" Big Mac looks at Rainbow askance.
>"Um, I checked out this website? And I've gone through more condoms, bananas and cucumbers than I want to think about?"
>Big Mac stares at her for a few seconds, then his deep bass laughter rings out over the parking lot.
>"Yall're pullin' mah leg, right?"
>Rainbow blushes again, this time a little angry. "No way, dude! I, you know, I wanted to make sure I could at least do this much."
>As she reaches the end of her sentence, Rainbow loses the force in her words, sounding more timid than Big Mac thinks he's ever heard her.
>He leans forward immediately, his hand cupping her cheek as his thumb gently strokes her face.
>"Sorry, Rainbow. Yall musta worked real hard to do that fer me." She nods slowly.
>"I wasn't sure, you know, if I could do anything else. So, you know, be the best at what you CAN do, right?"
>Big Mac nods, understanding what she's trying to say. "Ya did real good, Rainbow."
>She smiles at him widely. "Yeah? Awesome! Hard work pays off, you know that as well as I do, right?"
>He smiles, leaning forward and pulling her up his torso to kiss her.
>"Ah sure do, Rainbow." He mutters as he breaks off the kiss, and she actually giggles.
>She rests her cheek against his collarbone, her hand rubbing his chest.
>After a minute or two just enjoying the feeling of being in his arms, Rainbow slides herself on top of him again.
>She gives him an attempt at a seductive look that comes out more as narrowing her eyes in confusion as she slides down until she comes against his shaft.
>>
>>25843312
>Big Mac's breath catches in his chest as Rainbow holds the tip of his shaft, her hips popping up and down as his shaft slides first against her pussy and then the crack of her ass.
>'She might not know what she's doin', but her intuition's top notch.' Bic Mac thinks as he shudders, biting his lip against the sensation.
>"Is, Is that good big guy? You like that?" She grunts out, her voice raspy as the feeling of his shaft sliding against her entrance makes her a bit weak in the knees.
>"That's real nice, Rainbow. Yall keep doin' that and Ah'm gonna make a mess." He grits out.
>Rainbows eyes widen, and her hips stop moving.
>"Nope. You're doin' that inside me. Where's that condom?" Rainbow slithers off him, lifting the blanket and looking around on the bed of the truck.
>She checks her skirt pocket, and his pants, growing frantic.
>Big Mac looks around too, but he's distracted as he hears the sound of small impacts coming from somewhere.
>Suddenly he feels something smack into the back of his hand, and looks down to see a condom laying against it.
>"Um, found it?" Big Mac says, slightly confused.

>"Bullseye..." Pinkie mutters, and Anon just shakes his head, feeling even more queasy.

>"Awesome! Get that thing on, it's party time." Rainbow sounds jubilant as Big Mac checks the wrapper, relieved to see that it's a magnum.
>Rainbow lays down on her back, propping herself up with the pillows in the truck bed as he tears the wrapper and pulls the condom out, rolling it down.
>He checks the tip, and then turns toward Rainbow, who's smiling nervously.
>"Look, Rainbow, we're gonna take this real easy, hear?" Big Mac says as he shuffles toward her on his knees.
>"Um, yeah, whatever you say, big dick. I mean, uh, guy! Big guy!"
>Big Mac shakes his head, half worried and half amused.
>"Serious, Rainbow. Ah'd never fergive mahself if Ah hurt ya. Yall need me ta stop, ya holler, okay?"
>Rainbow nods, and spreads her legs as he sits half on his knees in front of her.
>>
File: 1429979635897.gif (805 KB, 522x291) Image search: [Google]
1429979635897.gif
805 KB, 522x291
>>25842961
>We need proof of coitus for mutually assured destruction...
>>
>>25843591
>Big Mac takes his shaft in his hand, running the tip up and down against Rainbow's thankfully sopping wet lips.
>He still spits in his hand, running it up and down his shaft for good measure before he lines himself up with Rainbow's entrance.
>She shudders as the tip of his shaft stimulates her clit, little bolts of electricity shooting up her spine every time they contact.
>"Here goes, Rainbow..." Big Mac mutters as he pushes gently, parting her lips and feeling her opening expand under his pressure.
>"Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow..." Rainbow pants as she feels Big Mac spreading her out.

"Okay, done. Not watching this anymore. I'll be on the other side of the roof. I don't wanna see Rainbow like this."
>Anon throws the binoculars Pinkie lent him down on the ground, storming off away from the edge of the roof.
>Lemon watches him go, and turns to Pinkie. "I, yeah, I'm gonna go over there. I don't think I like this plan anymore."
>Pinkie jerks at the sound of her voice, but stays silent as Lemon watches her for a moment before following Anon.
>"It's, it's okay, right? Everyone stays happy this way..." Pinkie mutters to herself after she's sure Lemon is out of earshot.
>Lemon half turns back toward Pinkie, before shaking her head and following Anon.

"...Ow ow ow ow cunt breaking fuckstick!" Rainbow grits out, her lip bleeding as Big Mac forces his head past her entrance.
>"Shit, Rainbow, yer bleeding. That's it, we're not doing this." Big Mac says, But Rainbow's arm shoots out, catching his shoulder before he can pull out.
>"N-no, just, gimme a second. I can take it. Hard parts's over, right? Just, just gimme a sec to get used to it..."
>Big Mac looks down at the girl, a trickle of blood running down her lip and tears in her eyes as she gasps for breath.
>He can see her abs clench as she ever so slightly rocks against the pillows behind her.
>"Ah don't, Ah don't know, Rainbow. Ah told ya, don't force yerself."
>>
>>25843837
>She raises her eyes, a look of fierce determination in them that takes him aback.
>"I can handle it, big guy."
>Big Mac can't shake his worried feeling, but he can't deny Rainbow either.
>Leaning forward carefully, he kisses her cheeks before moving to her mouth and gently kissing her torn lip.
>"Ah, okay, okay Rainbow. Take yer time." She nods at him, her breathing slowing over the next minute or so, and eventually she rocks her hips lightly.
>She grimaces slightly as Big Mac's head moves inside her, and he hisses at the sensation of her insanely tight walls gripping his head.
>'Course she feels tight. You're gonna tear her up, you big-dicked idjit.'
>"Okay, keep going Big Mac. It feels okay now." Rainbow smiles up at him reassuringly, but he thinks he can still see pain in her eyes.
>"You sure, Rainbow?" She scowls at him.
>"I thought I told you I didn't wanna hear any of that crap, big guy. Get that shit inside me."
>Big Mac nods slowly, leaning forward and placing one hand on her hip, while his oth one goes behind her, cradling her back.
>With a grunt he slowly pushes into her, almost immediately meeting resistance.
>"Go on, bust me open. Get it out of the way." Rainbow growls, her hands going to Big Mac's sides and tugging on him ineffectively.
>Big Mac isn't going anywhere he doesn't want to right now, and he keeps himself still easily.
>"Lean forward." He says, and Rainbow looks at him, complying when she sees the look in his eyes.
>He leans forward to meet her, slightly to the side so her head is resting on her shoulder.
>"Get a grip on there." He says, and she looks at him incredulously.
>"You want me to bite you?"
>"Eyup. Yer gonna holler like crazy otherwise, and Ah'd rather ya bite me than yerself agin."
>Rainbow hesitantly nods, setting her teeth into his shoulder and biting down lightly.
>"Here goes.." Big Mac mutters, and pushes forward in one steady thrust, feeling the resistance disintegrate before his pressure.
>>
>>25842961
>>"Woo, look at her go!"
Dammit Pinkie
>>"We need proof of coitus for mutually assured destruction..." The girl mutters
Double damn!

>>25843312
>>She smiles at him widely. "Yeah? Awesome! Hard work pays off, you know that as well as I do, right?"
>>He smiles, leaning forward and pulling her up his torso to kiss her.
>>"Ah sure do, Rainbow." He mutters as he breaks off the kiss, and she actually giggles.
D'awwwww

>>25843591
>>"Bullseye..." Pinkie mutters, and Anon just shakes his head, feeling even more queasy.
Triple damn! O:
Pinkie could be the next shoemaker elf of sex with talents like that

>>25844074
>>"You want me to bite you?"
>>"Eyup. Yer gonna holler like crazy otherwise, and Ah'd rather ya bite me than yerself agin."
>>Rainbow hesitantly nods, setting her teeth into his shoulder and biting down lightly.
>>"Here goes.." Big Mac mutters, and pushes forward in one steady thrust, feeling the resistance disintegrate before his pressure.
oooooooohhh boy, I'm already cringing sympathetically. This sounds painful >_o
KEEP IT UP
>>
>>25844074
>He also feels Rainbow sink her teeth into him, her head shaking back and forth wildly as her muffled shrieks find his ears.
>He grits his teeth against the pain, holding still until Rainbow sags against him, exhausted.
>She slowly unlatches her jaw from him turning her head into his neck and sniffling.
>"Okay, that fucking sucked." She whispers into his ear. "It gets better right?
>Big Mac nods, turning his head and rubbing his cheek against hers lightly.
>"Eyup. We're just gonna set like this fer a spell. And Ah swear to god, if ya tell me to go before yer ready, we're done. Ah ain't in this to hurt nobody, 'specially you."
>Rainbow nods her head. She can tell he's dead serious, and it's not like she wants him to hurt her.
>"You got it, big guy. Let's just, let's just take it easy for a bit."
>She turns her head the other way as her arms wrap around him, and gets a close up view of what she's done to his shoulder.
>"Shit..." She mutters, looking at the bloody bite mark. She rolls her tongue around in her mouth and spits, watching as the red wad hits the truck bed.
>"Big Mac, I think I really fucked you up." She murmurs as she stares at the wound.
>"S'nothin'. Got bit by horses worse'n that." He replies, lifting a hand to gently stroke her hair.
>Rainbow stares at the bite. 'Sure you have, you stoic fuck. I know what fightbites are...'
>She keeps quiet for now, but her mind is thinking up ways to get him to take her to the hospital. She can get 'checked out' while someone treats his shoulder.
>'Hell, I might be down for a little checkup down there after all's said and done...'
>After a couple minutes, Rainbow rocks her hips experimentally again.
>While it still feels like she's about twice as full as she's meant to be, the tearing sensation she was feeling is gone.
>"I think I might be okay now?"
>Big Mac grunts, glad to hear it. Steady as he is, being half buried in a crazy tight girl and not able to do anything about it isn't his favorite thing ever.
>>
>>25844366
>Pinkie walks over to the still fuming Anon, wiping the corner of her mouth.
>"Okay, this was a bad idea. Let's go back to Flash's. I need to lay down."
>Anon stares at her. She smells like...
"Pinkie, did you just puke?"
>She nods weakly.
"What the hell happened?"
>Pinkie looks away from him. "Rainbow wasn't having much fun. I don't think they're coming back to the party tonight."
>Lemon cocks her head. "Uh, why not?" Pinkie scuffs her foot lightly on the rooftop.
>"Um, Big Mac might have a teensy weensy wound on his shoulder. I think Rainbow's gonna have him go get it checked out."
"What, like at the hospital? Jesus Rainbow..."
>Pinkie nods. "I think I feel really good about Pinkie promising never to speak of this again. How bout you two?"
>Lemon stares at them as they make some hand gestures, muttering.
>"Uh, what now? Pinkie promise?" Anon looks at Lemon.
"Just say you Pinkie Promise not to talk about tonight. I'll explain the rest later."
>"Um, okay. Pinkie Promise never to speak of this."
>"Good enough. Let's get out of here."
>Pinkie unsteadily walks over to the climbing ladder she has set up.
"Um, maybe I should go first..."

>Big Mac isn't surprised when he bottoms out with an inch to spare.
>Rainbow groans against him as he slowly pulls out, the head left inside.
>"Ya okay, there?" He asks, concern still etched on his forehead.
>"J-just fine big guy. This feels amazing. Also like someone's got a tire pump inside my pussy, but mostly amazing."
>Big Mac's face screws up at the imagery, but he slowly slides back into Rainbow, her arms clenching his sides as her walls put his dick in a vice.
>He grunts, nuzzling into Rainbow's neck.
>"Don't think Ah'm gonna last long, Rainbow. Yer pussy's crushin' mah dick like a bear trap."
>Rainbow chuckles, before groaning as Big Mac hits bottom again.
>He thrusts his hips lightly, sending a couple inches in and out of her after judging how far he can go before he hits her wall.
>>
>>25844784
>"Oh for fucks sake that's crazy." Rainbow throws her head back as she feels like her belly is distending under Big Mac's assault.
>He grunts as he slides in and out of her easily, thankful that with everything else that's gone wrong tonight, at least she's nice and wet.
>And tight. Nice and tight and wet and...
>"Whoa... Ease up there pardner." He mutters to himself, slowing down his thrusts.
>Rainbow groans into him, rubbing his back. "What's wrong? Are you okay?"
>"Ah'm fine, but if Ah let loose Ah'm gonna blow mah load in about fifteen seconds. That ain't gonna be any fun fer you."
>"Uh, why not? Go for it, dude. I can get off whenever."
>Big Mac quirks an eyebrow at her. "What's that s'posed to mean?"
>Rainbow leans back, looking at him. "Are you like, waiting for me to come? I've been holding off cause I wanted to come with you."
>"It's, yall know, the mans job ta pleasure his woman, right? Ah cain't come before ya, Ah'd feel like Ah was lettin' ya down."
>Rainbow rolls her eyes, then flops back onto the pillows, nearly pulling him out of her.
>"Go to town, dude. I swear I'll be right behind ya if I don't come before you, or my name isn't Rainbow orgasm Dash."
>Big Mac rolls his eyes. "That joke got old after th' firs' fifteen names, Rainbow."
>"Whatever dude, just ram that salami into me."
>He shakes his head but complies, rolling forward and sliding into Rainbow, still mindful of the last inch he knows is only going to hurt her, but not much else.
>An arm wraps around his back while Rainbow's other hand slides between her legs, two fingers mashing into her clit as her hips buck.
>She lets out a high whine as he feels her walls start to clench around his tool spasmodically, and the extra sensation is enough to push him over.
>"Wooah..." Big Mac whoops as he feels his balls clench, his dick jerking as he fills the condom with his seed.
>His hips piston him in and out of Rainbow as she gapes, another orgasm overtaking her.
>>
>>25845136
>>"Whatever dude, just ram that salami into me."
Ah Rainbow Dash, ever the romantic. Rarity should take a lesson.
>>
>>25842511
I'd steal that gift from Anon.
>>
>>25845136
>Eventually Big Mac slows his thrusts, pulling out until just the tip is left inside Rainbow.
>He reaches down and strokes his rod, luxuriating in the feeling as Rainbow's tight entrance grips his head.
>He keeps this up until his softening shaft causes his head to pop out of her, and he strips the condom off, tying it and tossing it into an open trash bag he keeps in the bed of his truck.
>Rainbow slides her fingers off her clit, moving them down from her slit and slipping them inside herself, stirring gently.
>"That's what I'm fucking talking about." She groans lightly, her eyes closed.
>She feels Big Mac lay down beside her, his hand going to her stomach and Idly stroking the still contracting muscles.
>"Welp, that din' end so badly." Big Mac notes, kissing her neck lightly. Rainbow nods, chuckling.
>"Makes up for all the massive fuck-ups at the beginning?"
>Big Mac moves his hand up to her face, lightly fingering her torn lip. "Ah think, maybe no."
>Rainbow's eyes pop open, traveling to his shoulder. She suddenly clutches her stomach.
>"Ow. Dude, my stomach is killing me." Big Mac's eyes widen, and he brings his hand back down to her belly, feeling it softly.
>"What's wrong, Rainbow? Where's it hurt?" He asks, concern evident in his voice.
>"I dunno, like, down there. I know, I was joking earlier, but I think I might have actually torn something."
>Big Mac jumps up, hopping out of the truck bed.
>"We're goin' to the hospital right now! That kinda thing can get real serious!"
>Rainbow reaches a hand out to him, but he's already in the cab, the engine turning over.
>"Dude," She mutters, "You're naked. And you left me in the back of the truck..."
>Rainbow flops back down, gathering up her clothes and carefully dressing.
>She knocks on the window of the cab, and when it slides open she pushes Big Mac's clothes through.
>She then settles back, watching the stars slide by as they speed down the empty streets, the comforter keeping her warm.
>>
File: Sleepy.jpg (121 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
Sleepy.jpg
121 KB, 894x894
>>25845401
That was, by far, the least fun segment to right.

I'm gonna take a break.

Guess I should have done this earlier, but the link to the previous thread is
>>25682270
>>
>>25845401
>>Rainbow reaches a hand out to him, but he's already in the cab, the engine turning over.
>>"Dude," She mutters, "You're naked. And you left me in the back of the truck..."
Haha. Too focused on one thing to remember another
>>
>>25845524
Lurking until your return
>>
>>25845551
Sounds about right.
>>
File: image.jpg (142 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
142 KB, 1136x640
>>25845524
>>
>>25845524
Ouch, sorry for the not-fun-times. Also did I miss something in the jump between threads? It felt like a big jump between the Fluttershy threesome to Mac-N-Dash scene. Is this some sort of domino you're setting up for later, or something requested?

Just curious.

Also rest well Writehorse
>>
Someone take the night shift, I'm about to bed
>>
bump :|
>>
sigh, okay now time for real bed. Please let someone take the night shift for real now. I wish I may, I wish I might, that this thread will survive the night
>>
>>25847756
Gonna be difficult now that the children are out of school, staying up past their bedtimes hopped up on soda and shitting up the board.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-12-23-02-04-50.png (448 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-12-23-02-04-50.png
448 KB, 480x800
>>25845524
WAIT. Did you see that?
>cue X-Files theme
>>
>>25847756
Don't worry man, I'm an NZfag. I gotcha covered.
>>
File: 1443093836882.jpg (14 KB, 170x135) Image search: [Google]
1443093836882.jpg
14 KB, 170x135
>>25849548
>GARVATIAY FELLS
>>
File: 1b8.png (332 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1b8.png
332 KB, 500x500
>>25846074
It's all dominoes. Bwahaha! No, it was just a scene change. Pinkie dragged Anon and Lemon off after they finished up while Flutters stayed behind, to rest and because she was uncomfortable with the plan to spy on Mac and Dash.

Lemon and Anon's sex at that point was a background thing from Fluttershy's point of view, and you don't need me to describe how those three got up on that building. It would ruin the mystery! =P

Anon decided he'd rather take his lumps than hold such a painful experience over Rainbow's head, and would honestly rather she never know he saw her in such a vulnerable state. Besides, Rainbow's in no position to be kicking anyone's ass right now, anyway. ;o

Twilight's reaction to Lemon;
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fsHEVf2rVlA
>>
File: lemon_zest_tunage.png (1 MB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
lemon_zest_tunage.png
1 MB, 1000x1200
>>25849799
Bleh, don't have time to get anymore done before work.

I'll be back tonight to get, hopefully, the rest of the party done.

By the way, does anyone want me to continue Big Mac and Dash's adventures in the hospital, as they try to explain themselves to the staff? Not sure if I'm gonna do that part at this point.
>>
>>25850613
yes that would be hilarious.
>>
>By the way, does anyone want me to continue Big Mac and Dash's adventures in the hospital, as they try to explain themselves to the staff? Not sure if I'm gonna do that part at this point.

Maybe do it as a coda - that way if you don't want to write it you don't have to
>>
Bamp
>>
Page 9 bump
>>
>>25849559
Bless you stranger. It was like 2-3 AM for me, Amerifag here.
>>25849799
>you don't need me to describe how those three got up on that building. It would ruin the mystery! =P
I'll trust you on this one
>Rainbow's in no position to be kicking anyone's ass right now, anyway. ;o
Oh boy, that's right. She's gonna be walking funny for a while
>>25850613
>By the way, does anyone want me to continue Big Mac and Dash's adventures in the hospital, as they try to explain themselves to the staff?
It has the potential to be awkwardly funny, but it's up to you. You said you weren't too fond of the sex part, so I'm not sure if continuing this part here is necessary or not.
>>
>>25841620
bump
>>
File: Lemon_Yes_Sir.png (996 KB, 1500x2000) Image search: [Google]
Lemon_Yes_Sir.png
996 KB, 1500x2000
>>25850613
Back from work. I'll see if I can get some done. Tired and family over for the holidays, though, so I can only avoid them so much =P

>>25850631
>>25850642
>>25854942
Still thinking about this one. It's not gonna be the next segment I write, anyway.

Let's see what I can push out, I guess.
>>
>>25845401
>Flash walks through his house, chatting idly with the last of the partygoers as the shindig winds down.
>'Not bad, not bad. Although the guests of honor disappeared after like an hour.'
>He checked on Fluttershy, who was still resting on his parents bed, after Pinkie and the dynamic duo flew off on another adventure.
>"Secret Pinkie adventures. Whatever." Flash mutters, moving into the living room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed4pcrVMfg0

>Vinyl's left her DJ station, slowly revolving on the floor with Octavia. Flash watches them with a smile.
>He leans against the wall, waving as Vinyl notices him. She grins back, sliding her hand down Octavia's back and giving her a squeeze.
>Flash is slightly surprised when the proper girl doesn't react any more than turning her head further into Vinyl's neck.
>He gives her a thumbs up. 'Someone's getting laid, tonight.'
>Vinyl winks at him, and he chuckles, pushing off the wall and turning down the hall.
>He steps into the kitchen, not surprised to see AJ leaning on a counter nursing a glass of cider.
>"Hey cowboy, you're still here? You usually mosey off sooner than this."
>AJ gives him a blurry look. "Usually mah brother doesn't drop off th' face o' th' planet, neither."
>Flash walks over to her, clinking her glass with his beer.
>"I'm sure he's fine. Knowing him, he's taking care of SOMEBODY after she pulled some crazy stunt."
>AJ sighs, taking a sip off her glass. "Rarity said they ran off t'gether, so Ah wouldn't be surprised. Ah jus' got this feelin', an' it ain't a good one."
>Flash cocks his head. "Oh? What kind of feeling?"
>AJ sighs, kicking the floor. "The kind where Ah know Ah ain't th' only reason Dash spends so much time at th' farm."
>Flash just nods. "I figured you had a pretty good handle on what's been going on there. Is it a bad thing?"
>"Naw, it ain't like that. Ah wouldn't mind, if'n Dash weren't such a hothead. Mah brother, he ain't had th' best luck with women..."
>>
>>25857229
it begins
>>
>>25857229
Flash laughs. "So, am I talking to overprotective friend AJ, or overprotective sister AJ?"
>AJ glares at him, before shrugging. "Look, Ah'm jus' sayin', Ah think they could be real good together, but Ah think they could be real bad fer each other, too."
>"Well, that's pretty much every relationship, right? Gotta give 'em a chance, right?"
>"Spose so. Ah think, if they do get t'gether, they're gonna try to hide it from me. That should be good fer some laughs."
>Flash gives her a smile, draining the dregs of his beer and setting the bottle in the sink.
>"See? Silver lining, right? They're tough, they can handle themselves. And each other, I imagine." Flash wiggles his eyebrows at AJ as he says that last part.
>She sighs, rubbing the bridge of her nose. "Please, Ah don't need no visuals. Dash's in for some trouble if she goes through with it."
>"Oh? Don't tell. I don't need the visuals either..."
>AJ starts as her phone buzzes. She flips it open, reading for a second.
>"Well, that figures. They're in the emergency room." Flash's eyes widen slightly as AJ's grip on her glass whitens.
>"Um, are they okay? Did, did Big Mac break her?"
>AJ gives him a flat look. "She's fine. Ripped Big Mac up somethin' fierce, far as Ah kin tell. Deputy's down there givin' 'em grief."
>Flash pictures an abused looking Big Mac, battered and bruised, cowering in a corner with the deputy between him and Rainbow.
>"I shouldn't find this funny. Really, I shouldn't. You gonna go down there and see if you can straighten things out?"
>AJ grumbles. "Serve 'em right if'n Ah didn't. How come Ah gotta be the one takin' care o' mah BIG brother?"
>"Because you're the most responsible person I've ever met?" Flash replies, "And your brother is a great guy, but..."
>"All the blood what's fer his brain gets used up somewhere else? Joke weren't funny first time Ah heard it."
>Flash gives her a hurt look. "I was gonna say he does what he thinks is right, and worries about the consequences later."
>>
>>25857591
>AJ looks chagrined. "Ah, um, sorry Flash. Ah know yer Big Mac's friend too, Ah shouldn'ta jumped down yer throat like that."
>"No problem. Overprotective sister it is then. Look out Dash!" Flash grins at her, and she rolls her eyes.
"You know, those two aren't all that alike, but they at least have that in common." Flash notes as AJ drains her glass, picking her bag up off the counter.
>"Yup. That's half o' what Ah'm afraid of. Rares, you sober!?" She yells, and a startled Rarity pokes her head into the kitchen from the hallway.
>"Um, yes dear, I seldom drink to excess." AJ nods.
>"Ah need a ride. Yall mind drivin' me downtown?" Rarity nods slowly.
>"Not a bit, dear. Why downtown at this time of night?" AJ walks past her, plucking at her elbow until she turns with her.
>"Ah'll tell ya on th' way. Next weeks gossip, prolly." Rarity's expression brightens.
>"Ooh, well, let's be off, then." She picks up her pace, sliding up to AJ's side as they make their way to the front door and out into the night.
>"Where were those two going?" Lemon asks as she walks in the door.
>"Off to the hospital." Flash notes, leaning against the door frame to the kitchen.
>He watches as Anon walks in behind her, supporting an unwell looking Pinkie.
>"Oh, going to check on Big Mac and Rainbow?" Lemon asks, walking past him into the kitchen and grabbing a bottle of ginger ale.
>"Uh, yeah. How'd you know?"
"We can't tell you. Sorry."
>"Pinkie promise..." Pinkie mutters as Lemon hands her the ginger ale after opening it for her. Pinkie takes a sip and grins weakly in thanks.
"I think we're gonna crash, Flash. You mind if we just use your parents room, or you want us to move to the guest one?"
>Flash waves his hand. "Take my parent's room. I dunno if anyone's in the other one, Cloud was kinda holding it down for most of the night. Besides, Flutters is still in my parent's."
>Anon hands Pinkie off to lemon and walks over to Flash, sliding palms with him and giving him a fist bump.
>>
>>25857993
Sorry, that's all I got right now. Have to give up the room to my brother, he's tired from his flight in.

I'll try to get his lazy butt up early so I can get some stuff done before I go to work tomorrow.

Yall have a good night.
>>
>>25858029
Good night Pheno! Also love some of these parts :P

>>25857591
>>"Spose so. Ah think, if they do get t'gether, they're gonna try to hide it from me. That should be good fer some laughs."

>>25857993
>>"Ah'll tell ya on th' way. Next weeks gossip, prolly." Rarity's expression brightens.
>>"Ooh, well, let's be off, then." She picks up her pace, sliding up to AJ's side as they make their way to the front door and out into the night.

See ya tomorrow!
>>
If you don't mind me asking, what state/country are you in? Just wanna know what time to start bumping
>>
>>25841620
bump
>>
My favourite fan song is 'Miles' by Dbpony. Makes my day every time I hear it. Anyone else have some good ones? Also thanks writing, you da man. Also bump.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.