[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If Heaven were real and subjective to each individual person,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
If Heaven were real and subjective to each individual person, would your Heaven look like Equestria?
>>
File: feels chickun man.png (137 KB, 301x289) Image search: [Google]
feels chickun man.png
137 KB, 301x289
>>27869143
If it's subjective for each person, I don't think any 2 heavens would look the same.
The whole concept behind Heaven is perfection, anyway.
>>
>>27869143
The Great Unknown
>>
Hell no, I like it and all but it's not a place that would be suitable as a home for endless perfection and bliss.
>>
>Limiting yourself to just Equestria
>Not making it a autistic collection of all the things you love
>>
>>27869143
Honestly I would just the time reading, watching, and playing everything that did/does/will exist. After that I'll hang out in a magical replica of Equestria I guess
>>
Something that always confused about heaven,what's the endgame? Since it's eternal you'll eventually do all the things you ever wanted to do 1000 times over. What do you do when you get bored of everything?
>>
>>27869308
You will see.
>>
I'll recreate friendship is magic and have it play out the way I always wanted it to.
>>
>>27869143
Heaven being just Equestria is pretty uncreative.
It would probably just be a mix of your subjective interests or whatever.

>>27869177
>Be you
>Die out of nowhere
>Be your soul
>Get granted access to heaven for some reason
>It's perfect
>It's literally perfect
>So perfect in fact that you can not comprehend it
>Looking at it violently rips apart your understanding
>Its wondrous ringing leave your ears in ruins
>Its taste is a euphoric concoction of confusion, pleasure, and pain
>It's migraine central
>The gates shut with a perfect thud
>Your soul is left a withering mess attempting to understand the unknowable.
>>
>>27869143
Yes. Equestria is the single greatest place I can conceive of.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.