[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When Twilight was raising Spike, she emotionally scared him for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8
When Twilight was raising Spike, she emotionally scared him for life by yelling at him and saying how he is terrible and shit when he was a baby. Thats why Spike pushes himself to serve Twilight and price his worth. He's been emotionally damaged to the point where he feels like he must always prove his worth to Twilight. Then in the episode "Owls well that ends well", Twilight gets mad at him for trying to prove his worth to an extreme and getting jealous of Aloysius. Jealousy is one of Twilights biggest flaws we see with her. Shes a massive hypocrite and is now abuse the damage she inflicted on Spike for slave labor. Shes a bitch. And she just stands by as Rarity uses him for dirty work and doing nothing to reward him in anyway. Bitch. It's 3 in the morning and I doubt anyone will read or respond to this because no one's on so I'm just venting.

TL;DR Twilights a bitch.
>>
>>27865668
Comics aren't canon.
>>
>>27865673
It's 3am, I'm drunk and idgaf about canon rn. I'm venting and expecting scruffy to remove this in the morning.
>>
>>27865668
>>27865673
Nothing after Season 1 is canon. And, if you push me a little further, nothing after the pilot is canon either.
>>
File: ddd.png (131 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
ddd.png
131 KB, 625x626
>>27865685
Check the pic in OP. First season. Twily a cunt.
>>
>>27865681
Why would he remove this? This is one of the few actually show-related threads on the board.
>>
>>27865691
Holy fuck you're right. I gotta drink more. Let's discuss this bitch.
>>
>>27865694
I'm not your mother, but I think you shouldn't drink more. Get some rest, come back later, I'll be waiting for you.
>>
So Twily gets all pissed that he sneezed and burned a book and lied about it but she caused him to have this need to do nothing wrong. It's chiseled in his memory not to fuck up or Twilight will get pissy. It's in his memory. This need to serve perfectly. Twilight needs to address this but instead decides to exploit this. Bitch.
>>
>>27865703
Ok
>>
File: 1466689561455.png (83 KB, 377x377) Image search: [Google]
1466689561455.png
83 KB, 377x377
>>27865685
>nothing after the pilot is canon either.
>implying the pilot is canon
>>
File: 2807441.jpg (23 KB, 500x414) Image search: [Google]
2807441.jpg
23 KB, 500x414
So it appears, that the show (eventually comicverse) have some disturbing signs of Spike's upbringing:
- He is nowhere to be seen during certain episodes. One can ever wonder, why he was not invited to Equestrian Games preparation OR why did he not get along on scavenge hunt with Twilight.
- Despite being announced as hero of Crystal Empire or being Dragon Lord for a brief moment, he still insists to dust the books and whole castle for some reason.
- His greatest fear, was being thrown out, because he is no longer useful, rather than not being loved.
- Hardly accepts compliments.
- I don't remember if the show ever portrayed them as brother and sister.
- You could get the idea, that after going to Ponyville, he was being left behind, after she starts socializing. The only times Spike is actually acting as friend, is whenever she spergs out a lot.
- He seemed to have normal life in Canterlot. Perhaps acting as "Twilight's guide in social event", he seemed to be pretty casual in Amending Fences.

TL;DR Spike had normal life with own friends in Canterlot. After going to Ponyville he simply went into the background. It is like Twilight switched roles with Spike after moving out.

Cherry on top:
I liked the unintended hypocrisy of Twilight in "What about Discord". She begins to bitch and moan, just because she did not hangout with rest of M6 for once. Spike misses those on regular basis and You don't see him complaining, as he is being left in castle to clean it up.
Besides, Discord did nothing wrong. Sure, he was douchebag, but he got a good point.
>>
>>27866133
The only way What About Discord becomes anything above a trash episode is if you point out Twilight being a hypocrite. The rest of the episode is dog shit, still.

I mean I guess they have Hearthswarming traditions?
>>
>>27866429
Well, Yeah, that does shows some affection. It's not like he felt discomfortable when she was stroking spikes on his head.

Still it is painful to see, that there is no Twilight / Spike non-adventure episode.
>you will never see an episode, when she hugs Spike for no reason
>nor how she assures, that she loves him unconditionally
>nor that he doesn't prove his worth, because it doesn't matter to her
>nor that his hatch is the greatest thing in her life
>nor they would snuggle together and fall asleep

I think, I have some issues
>>
>>27866600
I think they do love each other at least.
>>
>>27865668
>that time Spike was just being a friend
>telling Twilight to calm down over her test
>she turns and attacks him with magic so strong the tree house goes flying
Seriously wtf?
>>
>>27865668
>That time when Twilight went home drunk and started bossing Spike around and being a huge cunt to him
>He suggested that she get some sleep because she's too trashed, so she beat him with a whiskey bottle then fucked him in the ass
>>
File: 1467753226434.gif (13 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1467753226434.gif
13 KB, 633x758
>>27866600
We kinda got this in the season 3 finale. Spike has been there for so much shit, always by Twilights side when she needs him. Hes like her conscience, offering good advice and shit. Always to assist in the finales and the movies. I'd say he's more loyal than RD. He does all this shit and still puts up with being physically abused by the mane 6 and Twilight sees this and just lets it happen.
>>
I came here for show discussion not for feels.

>>27866133
This is an excellent analysis, but what did you mean by "Equestrian Games Preperation"? I thought there were only two episodes about that, one where he was there at the games, and the other he was taking care of everyone's pets.

Also,
>After going to Ponyville he simply went into the background. It is like Twilight switched roles with Spike after moving out.

What do you think Spike does all day? browse 4hoof?
>>
>>27867613
Spend an hour tops cleaning and then read comics all day.
>>
>>27867613
It wasn't mentioned that he receive invitation. Plus it is doubtful he would prefer gems / pet care over going to Crystal Empire. If not for gloating (he actually doesn't seem to like it), then to simply visit Candyass.

>what Spike does all day
- I guess he does fuckton of chores, talks to himself a lot and congratulates for job well done. Assuming he works with checklist of checklist, that is a lot of paperwork.
- I hope, that he corresponds with Celestia, in which he confides to her about his problems. In return, in motherly tone, she build up his confidence and cheers exclusively for him, being also proud of him. They also half-jokingly talk about Twilight's progress. She also states, that he need to be patient with Twilight, as she is oblivious of all sacrifices Spike is going through.

That reminds me. I would love to see episode about Spike's character in which Luna would wander in his dreams to find some problem. Ideas:
- I think that Spike's dream world would be frightfully sterile, where everything is labeled and categorized. His personal room, would be ideally white, enormous, however it would have only his basket with blanket.
- Luna is trying to comprehend, how he can call his dream a "good" one where everything is dull and so lifeless.
- In dream, Spike is calm, doesn't have OCD and everything is followed by checklist, like he does in real life.
His nightmare is Rairty's room, in which he is rejected
- His dream domain begins to crumble, when Luna asks him if he is happy. For which he answers:
>I ... I don't know.
>>
>>27867772
>mfw I realized, I made fimfic tier story
Still Luna visiting Spike in dream is a MUST.
>>
>>27867734
He's quite busy. He cooks all of Twilights home meals, knows multiple ways to clean windows, wrote all of Twilights letters and notes, even has a fucking apron. He's committed to his job and does a damn good job at it.
>>
>>27865685
Nothing after G1 is canon
>>
I'm pretty sure the rumored PPOV episode stands for "Pony Point of View" and involves Spike becoming a pony somehow.
>>
File: fak u.png (54 KB, 1000x332) Image search: [Google]
fak u.png
54 KB, 1000x332
>>27867823
>people actually think my little pony is canon
>>
>>27867784
It's something we would like to see but I think his dream would play out a little differently than you described. We saw in the dream world that he became a macho knight so his dream imo would be him serving Twily until she died and that's what his nightmare would be, Twilight dying.
>>
>>27867837
>Implying Hasbro itself is canon
It's just a fake business set up by the Jews to return power lost from WW2.
>>
>>27867837
>believing what you see is reality and not just a simulation
>>
I bet Twilight purposefully keeps him down so he keeps overworking himself trying to prove his worth.
>>
>>27867852
>Jews are canon

>>27867857
>simulations are canon

>>27867896
>this post is canon
>>
>>27868071
>Implying everything after the big bang is canon
>>
>>27868175
>the big bang is canon
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>27868175
Okay guys this is getting a little too deep. Im about to have an existential crisis.
>>
>>27868222
>existentialism is canon
>>
This thread has derailed. Alot.
>>
>>27868333
Trips confirm. Life is a lie. Nothing we know is real. Why live.
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.