[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Am I weird if I just watch the show and enjoy it for the context
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: pp.png (185 KB, 1133x1024) Image search: [Google]
pp.png
185 KB, 1133x1024
Am I weird if I just watch the show and enjoy it for the context of it having good stories and animation, and don't actually have a waifu? Like, there are characters I enjoy but I enjoy them for the context of their behavior in the show. Like I would a character in a book. If it makes a good story I like it.
>>
I was like you, right up until around August 2012, then I suddenly got an insatiable thirst for mare cunts
>>
You're more normal than any of us on /mlp/. Take pride in that.
>>
>>27861938
Oh, I still like fapping to characters from the show. It's just that I know that they're just characters.
>>
File: 1467977306922.png (58 KB, 277x238) Image search: [Google]
1467977306922.png
58 KB, 277x238
>>27861930
Huh, the only normal person on here...
>>
Am I weird if I'm sexually aroused by violence and frequently find myself tempted to rape and murder people and have no conscience or morals or empathy but I know how to fake like I do?
>>
>>27861942
We know that too. We just want them to be real.
>>
>>27861930
The Waifus are all we have left Anon...
>>
>>27861947
>being this edgy
>on /mlp/ of all places
KYS faggot. I actually fit this description pretty well. There are millions of sociopaths out there. You're not a special snowflake even if what you're saying is true.
>>
File: Blinkie Poop.jpg (25 KB, 309x302) Image search: [Google]
Blinkie Poop.jpg
25 KB, 309x302
>>27861930
>don't actually have a waifu
That's normal.

>enjoy it for the context of it having good stories and animation
That's fucked up. The show is a goddamn train-wreck.
>>
>>27861947
You're also fat and couldn't bust a grape if you tried.
>>
>>27861930
I'm the same. I like all the characters, and think they're cute, but I don't obsess over any of them.

I also think all characters are annoying from time to time, so there's that too.
>>
>>27862278
>not liking the animation
>>
ITT: reddit
>>
>>27862309
nuh uh I'm I'm skinny and coudlnt bust a grape if I tried to
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.