[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want warring states Equestria... Like really bad, or Samurai
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Samurai Ponies.png (131 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
Samurai Ponies.png
131 KB, 700x700
I want warring states Equestria... Like really bad, or Samurai Anon, or something like that.
>>
>>27859771
Then write it instead of demanding it.
>>
File: 1446948021815.jpg (3 MB, 2659x3965) Image search: [Google]
1446948021815.jpg
3 MB, 2659x3965
>>27859771
I like this setting, personally, though you seem to be more in the mood for Sengoku Jidai with horse.
>>
>>27859771
I want pony series done in a genre and style similar to Legend of Galactic Heroes.
>>
>>27859860
Mmmmmmhm... Nuu
>>
>>27859902
stop reminding me that that's dead.
I don't want to try and revive it again.
>>
Well prior to Equestria's founding ponies had a feudal hierarchy system with unicorns as the nobility, pegasi as the warriors and earth ponies as the peasants. I suspect that unicorn nobles might have fought amongst themselves with pegasi soldiers making up the majority of their forces. However it would have been more akin to the infighting seen in England during the War of the Roses than anything from Japan's history.
>>
>>27860113
You're forgetting that the pegasi and earth ponies had nobility for themselves. I could easily imagine a civil war scenario more akin to the American civil war.
>>
>>27859771
GOTTA GET BACK
BACK TO HIS PRONZ
SAMURAI ANON
WATCH OUT
>>
>>27859771
Warring states can also be China.
>>
>>27860364
I want upwards slant eyes not downward slant eyes, kill your daughters you red fuck.
>>
>>27860140
If you mean General Hurricane and Chancellor Puddinghead, the former probably obtained that rank after years of service and the latter was elected. They were both chosen to be representatives by their respective tribes.
>>
>>27859771
Romance of three kingdoms? Earth Unicorn and Pegasus?
>>
>>27860029
Last time was fun enough. I wonder if anyone saved those random unit pastebins.
>>
>>27860590
This!
>>
>>27859771
Better make guns cannon then
>>27859920
My man
>>
>>27862687
>Better make guns cannon
>make guns cannon
>guns
>cannon

Ha.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.