[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Feels Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
Can we get a feels thread going? I'm too happy today and you guys need to stop it.

Green texts welcome
>>
>>27856672
Feels thread?
Here's your feels.

Get out and go back to frolicking into a hanging noose.
>>
>>27856672
You're reading this when you could be making your life better.
>>
File: image.png (193 KB, 687x490) Image search: [Google]
image.png
193 KB, 687x490
>>27856672
>go home from a long day of work
>open door to come home to a dark, quiet and alone room
>set keys on the counter, turn on the lights
>sit on couch, beer in hand
>open pictures
>look at pic related
>just sit there and realize how I'll never truly be happy
>I've lost interest with real women, I'm not sure if it's my reluctance to accept flaws or if it's my projection of perfection on my waifu
>either way, I know I'll never be with her
>don't know if this will pass or always continue
>realize ponies have ruined my perception of women but brought me the greatest imaginary wife
>see similar stories/thoughts here on /mlp/
>feel some comfort I'm not alone
>feel depressed that I'll never have my ideal or what I see in my waifu
>feel happy I have an unbroken idea of my ideal wife
>>
File: 1462108971388.png (206 KB, 733x1700) Image search: [Google]
1462108971388.png
206 KB, 733x1700
>>27856672
>>
>>27856672
>It's been 6 years
https://youtu.be/EhUUlte1JF4
>>
>>27856672
I think that the saddest thing of all is our mentality. I too realized that I'm so used to being miserable that being happy almost feels 'wrong', and that I need to re-balance myself to feel normal.

It was only recent that I realized my normal was misery.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZZNDiU9ljw
>>
>>27856737
I've seen this story posted a few times but don't get it. Can someone explain it to me?
>>
File: 1392010772977.png (103 KB, 945x945) Image search: [Google]
1392010772977.png
103 KB, 945x945
>S2 was 4 years ago
>>
>>27857243
A Twilight loving anon goes to Equestria, and is taken in by Pinkie Pie. Eventually he asks to date Twilight. She says no. Eventually Pinkie realizes that she loves anon, but he still loves Twilight.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.