[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Everyone's all excited about Guardians of harmony, but seems
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: large.jpg (122 KB, 974x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
122 KB, 974x1024
That its almost assuredly going to be a spike centric series when we get an animated feature for it (He's the central character of the toyline and the biggest Male character in the show for boys to latch onto) and Lets be frank here: Spike episodes suck. Badly.

So if we get a Guardians of harmony series its going to be an extended Spike episode: So in other words, its going to suck salty donkey balls.
>>
>>27856000
But that's objectively wrong Mr. Trips.
See: Gauntlet of Fire
>>
>>27856000
Mr. Trips, you're wrong. Gauntlet of Fire. Adventure Spike episodes are fine now.
>>
>>27856017
That's just because it had a scaly waifu.
>>
>>27856043
Nah. Still would be good even if Ember were male.
>>
>>27856040
>>27856017
ONE good spike episode out of every single other episode being trash.

That's like pointing to a Cupcake sitting in dogshit and saying that proves that we're in for nothing but cupcakes from now on; gauntlet of fire was a fluke.

The next spike episode will be shit mark my words.
>>
>>27856173
Secret of My Excess and Inspiration Manifestation were pretty okay. Regardless of romance shit between them when he's paired with Rarity in an episode things work out fine.
>>
>>27856134
Yeah, because it would have a blue male scaly waifu
>>
Why can't it be about the mane six? The little boys LOVE the mane six, especially rainbow dash. She's basically a guy for all intents and purposes
>>
File: spike.jpg (84 KB, 1593x1600) Image search: [Google]
spike.jpg
84 KB, 1593x1600
>>27856588
This is easier to sell.
>>
>>27856000
im okay with this
>>
File: large.png (251 KB, 1146x1024) Image search: [Google]
large.png
251 KB, 1146x1024
>>27856657
>easier than Dash in battle armor
>a shitty baby dragon
>>
>>27856774
He's fighting the goddamn Changeling queen dressed as a knight. What more do you want?
>>
>>27856000
I think you're worrying over nothing Mr. Trips. It's called The Gurdians of Harmony, not Spike: Sombra's Return. He'll be part of a team at most or more likely just a go between of the Elements and the Gurdians.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.