[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What happened to the canon of FiM to make it so bad?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6
File: 12452174124.png (247 KB, 1280x485) Image search: [Google]
12452174124.png
247 KB, 1280x485
What happened to the canon of FiM to make it so bad?
>>
>>27852551
Season 3
>>
>>27852551
DELETE THIS
>>
>>27852551
Napoleon lost
>>
>>27852551
A thread got raped for this
>>
>>27852551
>Two non canon entities
LMAOOOOO
>>
File: 1448850765949.gif (215 KB, 179x137) Image search: [Google]
1448850765949.gif
215 KB, 179x137
>>27852551
Spiderman thread?
>>
>>27852653
If Spiderman is dating Twilight does that mean Nyx is Spiderman's adopted daughter?
>>
>>27852653
Fuck off jamal prewitt
>>
>>27852653
That's a blast from the past.
>>
>>27852551
>Twilight became an alicorn
The episode should have been two episodes, and its plot didn't make a whole lot of sense, but it had nice songs and at least made some sense since Twilight being Celestia's pupil had been learning about friendship under her wing and became a princess herself once her studies were complete. I wouldn't say her studies were complete with that episode, but it did make some sense.

>EQG movies
First one a shit thanks to people working in marketing wanting to push a new line of toys. Little redeeming value. Second one had really nice effects and some nice songs while telling a not total shit story. Third one was also alright, though the songs were shittier and the effects were back to normal shit. All three movies were centered around the most boring, cliche high school tropes in existence and had too much fan-service. They had the chance to add dimensional travel to the MLP canon and the dimensional travel leads to a boring high school setting? Wasted opportunity.
Little redeeming value but at least there were some nice songs, and Sci Twi in the third movie ripping open holes between universes was pretty neat.

> Original Starlight premiere
Had its faults but I liked it, especially since they didn't have to shoot rainbows at anyone to resolve the conflict (Though the conflict wasn't exactly resolved, at all...). It was creepy, more down to Earth, but still kid-friendly enough for young audiences. A few complaints but not too many.

> Insert season 5 here
it was okay. Liked amending fences.

> Starlight time-travel finale
I'm a sucker for time travel and dimensional travel. Finale was a way to show a bunch of villains and what-if-fanfictions-were-canon scenarios. I know a bunch of people didn't like it, but I thought it was a fun trip. Though it did, of course, have its faults.

> Baby premiere
I liked the baby premiere, for the most part.

> Season 6 post-premiere to present
It's basically all shit, but I'm not surprised, anymore.
>>
File: rsbwono.jpg (29 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
rsbwono.jpg
29 KB, 300x300
>>27854480
>Gauntlet of Fire
>No Second Prances
>Other good episodes I'm too lazy to list

>Shit

Anon...
>>
>>27855402

This.

Fuck off. Also Starlight and Sunset are very good characters, especially Starlight.

So fuck you.

Also we finally see ponies breeding and making children. We need to indoctrinate the children to fuck and make babbies for the white race to survive.
>>
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 540x405) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 540x405
>>27854480
Agree with everything except the second EQG movie, I actually liked that movie a lot and wish the Dazzlings would make a reappearance although I know they never will.
>>
File: 356835.gif (539 KB, 245x170) Image search: [Google]
356835.gif
539 KB, 245x170
>>27854480
>there are people who STILL bitch about MMC
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bk8BmQW1X1g
>>
>>27855470
Larson's book was mediocre at best.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.