[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi. I want to return to pony but I don't feel good round
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (525 KB, 2948x3093) Image search: [Google]
image.png
525 KB, 2948x3093
Hi.

I want to return to pony but I don't feel good round the fandom. Am I alone with this? Should I just try not being a horsefucker?
>>
>>27849570
>I want to return to pony
Don't do it. Run away and never look back.
>>
>>27849579
Well at least I wanna catch up with the show.
The ponies themselves still mean a lot to me.
I know it's autistic etc.
>>
>>27849570
>don't feel good round the fandom
explain
>>
>>27849570
Believe it or not, the other Brony places are worse and sickening
>>
>>27849570
Imagine this. Just imagine this.
You can watch the show without browsing /mlp/
>>
>>27849570
Just watch the show and shitpost occasionally then. Shit, I haven't talked to a brony face to face since the disaster of a year that was 2013.
>>
>>27849580
Okay, I'll be completely honest. I wish I'd left before this season. I don't even know why I haven't left yet. The ponies mean a lot to me too, and that's exactly why this season is making me feel really bad. I know every fucking season someone says the same, back in S3 there was a lot of people saying "this season is terrible, the show is dead" and all that bullshit. I didn't believe them then, I enjoyed S3, I enjoyed S4 and I enjoyed S5. But watching S6 is a struggle for me. Other people still think it's a good season, so obviously you may like it but, sincerely, if I could send a message to my past myself I'd tell me not to watch this. Unfortunately, I can't send messages to the past, so the best I can do is warn other people. Again, I'm completely aware that this is as stupid as those who hated Twilicorn, but I feel like I've to do it anyway.
>>
>>27849599
I like ponies a lot but many stuff people do just make me feel unconfortable. I am too proetcitve of them little horses....
>>
>>27849639
Then just don't interact with the fandom. Like 90% of the people I know who still watch this slowly dying show do their utmost to avoid any contact with its public fans or its online fandom. There is plenty of canon material to sift through, and you don't need shitposting to enjoy a episode.
>>
>>27849644
I will try that. Thanks, I felt a lot of preassure when I was last around MLP. I don't like rape and grimdark stuff but I was supposed to be. Stuff like that done miracles for my anxiety but you know gotta belong or be hated.
>>
>>27849628
Yeah the show is certainly going places. I watched the show for the good feels and friendship stuff. I guess that is why I liked the movies,mthey are rather pure.
>>
>>27849602
You are right. Sorry...
>>
So I can hug the pony without approval of other people?
>>
>>27849653
Sorry anon, I thought you were thinking of watching the season. If you already watched it, I take my post back. I want to warn people about it, but I don't want to ruin it for anyone who already watched it.
>>
>>27849681
I haven't watched it so far. I had some huge gaps. I don't even know if I want to watch the show or not. I don't know aht am I supposed to do.

I am so lost...

Can I like pony without followibg the show is it even possible?
>>
File: cute dashie.png (624 KB, 3666x5000) Image search: [Google]
cute dashie.png
624 KB, 3666x5000
>>27849691
I don't know. I really, really, feel like trying to convince you to stop watching it now that you still can, but then again I've to admit that you might like it. Probably the things that made me feel bad wouldn't be so important to you, the same way the things that were terrible for other people in previous seasons weren't so important to me, so it would be really unfair for me to take a season away from you with no objective reason. Sorry for not being of any help. But, fwiw, I think that of course you can like pony without following the show. During this season I've rewatched plenty of times some of my old faves and that helped me a lot. And, btw, if you feel that this place is hurting you, you should avoid it, that's no reason to be ashamed.
Also, one last thing. This is really autistic, so you can skip it. If you finally watch the season and you hate it as much as I'm hating it, please, PLEASE don't think for a second that you did wrong. I hate that "I told you!" thing. I wrote this because I thought it was the right thing to do, not to add another item to anyone's "regrets list". Ok?
Take care, anon.
>>
>>27849884
Thank you!

I guess I will do that. I want to clear my mind and pony stuff. I want to get back to my happy horsefucker pony happy self, better than depression.
>>
>>27849570
>the ride
>ending
>>
>>27849570
yes don't be afaggot and don't care about the comunuity
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.