[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ponies crying always break my heart
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Ponies crying always break my heart
>>
>>27848656
Cute girls crying always gives me an erection.
>>
>>27848668
Never change /mlp/.
>>
File: 1464104042181.gif (70 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1464104042181.gif
70 KB, 500x281
>>27848656
It's a good pain, for me. I wish it'd happen more. It's not that I'm happy that they're sad or anything, but it's a little difficult to understand, myself. Maybe it's a little of >>27848668
>>
>>27848656

I want to take Fluttershy's virginity and break her little horsie hymen. If she cries I will just slap her in the face and yell at her to stop.
>>
>>27848668

Cute girls being forced to stand naked in front of people with their hands at their sides and their breasts out in the open always gives me an erection.
>>
>>27848668

Fluttershy taking a shit on my naked chest, then using her hoofs to smear it into the shape of a smiley face using my nipples as eyes and my belly button as a mouth always gives me an erection. Then she can vomit on my neck and use the partially digested hay as hair and eyebrows.
>>
>>27848699
Hot
>>
>>27848656
Pussy
>>
>>27848699
This is probably going to be in the next PTS.
>>
>>27848853
Those haven't been funny for years.
>>
>>27848877

your mom hasn't been funny for years
but her boobs are still great
>>
>>27848853

pony thread simulators are the gayest thing to hit the youtube since the hamster dance
also homer is full of bullshit and i bet he tries to wash himself with his own tongue like a damn cat
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.