[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Super Pony- Power Ponies CYOA
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 7
File: Super crew.png (455 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
Super crew.png
455 KB, 800x800
>Oh look, another text-based CYOA, what's with this one?
Glad you asked.

Welcome to Super Pony, a CYOA taking place in Maretropolis, a city where the forces of good and evil are at a constant struggle.
You play as Easy Ride, also known as Road Rage, and this is your quest to get back at Boomerang for sending you to prison and subsequently ruining your life.

Catch up on this and other CYOAs here:
http://anonpone.com/capeshit

Inventory:
http://pastebin.com/DF5XiQqi
Last Time:
>Finished your interrogation of the head researcher and handed things off to the power ponies.
>Unwound in an old warehouse, but ran into a homeless pegasus who lived there.
>Gave her a stay overnight in a motel as well as a number of camping supplies.
>Agreed to go on a date with Voltage.
>Reluctantly got up on stage and gave a speech on television.

After a bit of a delay, let’s continue.
>>
>>27763470
>>27763470
>>27763569
>>27764318
>”Hey, not bad for your first speech! That story even made me sad!”
“Me too, Fili.”
>”Had me a bit worried there at the beginning, though. I’m really happy you could do it.”
“Yeah, but I don’t feel too bad for shocking them. The public needs to be more self-aware of the things rather than hearing about the action all the time.”
>”And that’s why I suggested that you should be the one to give it!”
“Well, it may have been my first, but it’s hopefully my last.”
>”Aww, really?”
“Yeah, the limelight’s not my thing.”
>”Oh, I understand. You should have seen Saddle Rager when she tried to give a speech. Poor girl wouldn’t come out of her bedroom for a week!”
“Really, well that’s-“
>You find yourself cut off as coils begin to wrap around you, pulling you upright from your sitting position.
>The lamia pony wraps her whole body around you, and throws her upper body around your torso.
>As you look around, the other ponies from the facility join in the hug, creating a cuddle pile of half-ponies around you.
>Fili-second joins in too.
>As the initial shock wears off, you look around to their faces.
>Each of them has the same look of gratitude, and they’re all looking at you.
“What is this?” You ask.
>”We just wanted to thank you,” Phoenix says, “for everything.”
>”For getting us out of there, and for getting up there. Thank you so much,” The Lamia says, giving you another squeeze.
>In the midst of the hugs and thank-yous, you manage to see something out of the corner of your eye.
>Turning your gaze to the city hall about a hundred yards away, you see a mare standing on top.
>She wears a navy blue jumpsuit and a silver helmet with red visor, leaving pink fur visible underneath.
>Her lips are turned down in a scowl, and her eyes look directly at you.
>>
>>27844217
Just ignore her.
Not every day you get free cuddles like this.
>>
>>27844217
Crap, she's gonna be stalking us I bet. Let's stick close to the others for right now. Also check our bike later.
>>
>>27844217
Give her a little salute before trying to squirm out of the cuddle pile. It's not really our kind of thing. Besides, we just did what any reasonable mare should do.
>>
>>27844217
Flash her a shit eating grin and enjoy the hugs to spite that cow.
>>
>>27844217
>creating a cuddle pile of half-ponies around you, and fili-second too
Fili-second confirmed for half pony.
>>
>>27844204
Ayyy you're alive!
>>
>>27844246
>>27844261
>>27844270
>>27844272
>You can’t help but flash her a cheeky grin and salute her as you sink a little further into the cuddle pile.
>Boomerang turns away sharply, then walks away.
>She’s soon out of your view, and you wrap your hooves around the closest pony.
>It happens to be the lamia, as she’s basically surrounded you.
>May as well enjoy this for a bit, it’s not every day you get free cuddles.
>A few moments pass, and you start to get a little antsy about Boomerang.
>It’s possible she might be stalking you.
>Also, all this affection and attention is making you a little uncomfortable.
>Like you said, the limelight’s not really your thing.
>You begin to squirm a little, and the lamia releases you, allowing you to crawl your way out.
>As you leave, the cuddle pile disperses, and you give them a smile.
“It’s no big deal, really. I just did what any reasonable mare would do.”
>”But you did it,” Phoenix says. “That’s what matters.”
>You see a round of nods from the ponies.
>”So what happens now?” The hippogriff asks, “Do we go back to your place?”
>”Well,” Fili says, “I have to take Easy back to her motorcycle, and as soon as Matterhorn is done answering questions, she’ll take all of you home, sound good?”
>The hippogriff nods.
>”So, ready to go, Easy?” Fili zips over to you and lies down on her belly.
>>
>>27844495
Ya I'm ready
>>
>>27844495
Yup, let's get out of here.
Also, we should pretend to ride Fili like a motorcycle for giggles.
>>
>>27844533
I could not be more in favor of this if I tried. Hold onto her ears and make brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr motor noises with your mouth.
>>
>>27844495
I don't suppose we can hear any of Matterhorn's Q&A, can we? Are we coming across in a good light?
>>
Everything's going so well. When does it all go to shit?
>>
>>27844495
Check for stalkers and bugs when we get to our bike.
>>
>>27844637
Whenever Boomerang goes all out and does something like frame us and our friends for a horrible crime.
>>
>>27844637
We better be extra careful at our date and during the night.
>>
>>27844647
>>27844649
Just wondered: How late is our date? Its supposed to be at Volt's place right? Can't we go in now? I'm pretty sure boomerang can't follow Filli and that way we would at least be sure to not be ambushed tonight.
>>
>>27844661
And leave our bike behind. you're talking crazy.
>>
>>27844676
Well I assumed if we let the bike behind for a few hours it'd be safe for a whole day.
I guess we'll have to just make sure we aren't followed then.
>>
>>27844528
>>27844533
>>27844570
>>27844593
>>27844641
“Just a second,” you say, “I want to listen to the Q&A a bit.”
>”Sure thing,” Fili says, standing up.
>You trot over to the stage so you can hear her better.
>…”Each victim was forced to stay at the facility for a matter of weeks for various tests, some of which inflicted harm upon the victims.”
>”What about the pony out front you mentioned earlier, the telepath? What happened to her?”
>”She has been transferred to a medical facility. From medical opinion, her injuries were not severe, and after surgery, she’s expected to make a full recovery, at which point she will be transferred to police custody.”
>”What about Easy herself?” A reporter asks, “Can we really trust her, especially given her past?”
>”Next question please.”
>”So you’re saying you don’t know?”
>”Easy Ride has stressed to use that this night is exclusively about the victims, not about her, next question, please,” she says firmly.
>You listen to the Q and A a little longer.
>Matterhorn seems to be answering most of the questions with almost entirely hard facts, dodging questions about your actions, and fully ignoring questions about your past, stressing again that this isn’t about you.
>Satisfied that she’s painting you in a decent enough light, you return to Fili.
“I’m ready.”
>”Good, let’s get going!”
(cont.)
>>
>>27844920
>You hop onto her back, straddling her with your hind legs.
>With your front legs, you grab onto her ears and imagine you’re riding your motorcycle.
>You start her up, adding mouth noises.
>Fili-second jumps onboard immediately, adding her own idling noises.
>You pull the throttle, and she shoots off.
>The two of you ‘drive’ through the city, making motorcycle noises the whole way.
>All too quickly, Fili-second comes to a halt, adding a little “Screeeee,” as she slows.
>She comes to a halt, resuming her idling ‘brbrbrbrbr.’
>You mime shutting off the engine, and she stops, allowing you to hop off.
>She giggles as you do.
“Thanks for the ride, Fili.”
>”No, thank you! That was a lot of fun, if you ever need a motorcycle, just give me a call!”
“Don’t worry, I will.”
>She waves before engaging motorcycle noises again and peeling off.
>A smile on your face, you walk to the parking garage where you stored your motorcycle.
>You find it sitting exactly where you left it, and you look it over for any bugs or stalkers.
>However, you find none.
>>
>>27844931
Make sure nobody is around stalking us before driving off
>>
>>27844931
There's no way she would know where we are or where we've been heading right?
We're not being followed r-right?
>>
>>27844931
whelp off to Static Shock house.
>>
>>27844931
Should we pick up some chocolates to go along with our date night gift for Volt?
>>
>>27844967
Do we know where she lives?
But yeah we might want to head there directly, boomerang probably knows our usual whereabout so going somewhere else tonight to think about it is a good idea.
Plus it gives us an excuse to stay.
>>27844969
This. We have to bring her something, she got hurt and we got all the glory.
>>
>>27844996
>>27844969
we also got her a machete as a date gift, don't forget that.
>>
>>27844931
We need a metal dildo for her. Gotta give her the 'lightning rod'
>>
>>27845128
Yeah but we need some sweet with the edge.
>>
>>27845185
>a metal dildo
Let's keep that in mind for a birthday gift.
>>
>>27844953
>>27844964
>>27844967
>>27844969
>>27844996
>>27845128
>>27845185
>>27845203
>>27845234
>Still feeling a little wary, you look around, making sure no one is stalking you.
>There’s no way anyone could follow you here, right?
>The parking garage seems to be empty, but you still feel a little on-edge.
>You can’t shake the feeling as you pull out of the parking lot and into the streets.
>Heading towards the direction of her apartment, you realize that you should probably grab her some chocolates to go with her new machete.
>You do feel a little bad about taking all the glory, even if you didn’t want it in the first place.
>Pulling into a supermarket, you grab a nice box of chocolates and head to her apartment.
>The apartment building itself is in a middle-of-the-road part of town.
>The sidewalks are relatively free of garbage and trees sprout up out of the sidewalk every couple dozen yards.
>You walk inside the building and head up to her apartment.
>Lifting up your hoof, you rap on the door.
>”Just a second!” Voltages voice calls back.
>You hear hoofsteps on the other side of the door, and it soon opens, revealing Voltage.
>She no longer has any bandages on, but some of her hair seems a bit on the short side, and the coat underneath is a bit pinker than usual.
>”Hey Easy, it’s nice to see you!”
>She goes in for a kiss, which you accept.
>”Are those for me?” she says, gesturing to the box of chocolates you have in your hooves.
“Sure are.”
>”Thanks, Easy,” she says, taking them and placing them on a table in the hallway, “Well, come in, make yourself at home. I’m making dinner, it should be ready in just a little.”
>She lets you inside, closing the door behind you.
>”Oh, and watch your step, I wouldn’t want you to trip and hurt yourself.”
(cont.)
>>
>>27845451
>As you step into the apartment, you notice that it’s a pretty sizeable one.
>The living room and kitchen are separated by a waist-high wall, creating a clear divide between the two rooms.
>A sofa and a recliner sit in the living room, pointing at a television, which is turned to the news channel.
>The kitchen and dining room are one room, and you smell the telltale smells of a Neightalian dinner cooking.
>There’s even a small balcony with two patio chairs and a glass table.
>You turn your eyes down to the floor.
>Small model train tracks are laid across the apartment, covering a good deal of the floor.
>Some of the tracks even lead out onto the balcony.
>”Excuse me,” Voltage says, sneaking by you and heading towards the kitchen.
>”Sorry about the mess, I hope you don’t mind.”
“Not at all.”
>”I kind of wasn’t expecting you for another twenty minutes or so. That speech was really something though. I don’t know what I would have done up there, public speaking’s not really my thing. How did it go? Oh, what are the power ponies like?”
>>
>>27845467
What does she mean by how did it go? Didn't she just see it?
Anyway, they seemore reasonnable and smart than most of the heroes out there, that's welcomed.
>>
>>27845586
"What do you mean how did it go? Didn't you just see it?"
>"Well yeah, I'm just wondering how you thought it went."
>>
>>27845467
The power ponies are pretty weird, but most of them were pretty laid back. They gave us the number of a reporter. Now we can give our side of the story during that accident at our old apartment.
They're PR whores but I think they care about what they do.
>>
>>27845467
Well I almost got cold hooves being up there, but I think it went pretty well.
>>
>>27845467
>>27845600
Pretty good considering, the PP didn't force me to push the situation.
Most importantly, it got Boomerang's attention. I'm pretty sure she's got me on her sights again now, I have to be careful I don't get ambushed, but I expect a clash to happen soon.

Speaking of, mind if I crash in tonight? To cool down my trail?
>>
>>27845586
>>27845603
>>27845621
>>27845719
“I almost got cold hooves, but I think it went pretty well.”
>”Me too. I hope it’ll be good enough, I’d hate for us to do all that for nothing.”
“They’re weird, but most of them were pretty laidback. They may be PR whores, but they seem more reasonable and smart than most of the heroes out there, and I think they care about what they do, so that’s welcome.”
>”Really? Supers getting your seal of approval? They must be good guys, then.”
“Something like that. It got Boomerang’s attention. I’m pretty sure she’s got me in her sights again now. I have to be careful not to get ambushed, but I expect a clash to happen soon.”
>”Just be careful, okay?”
“Speaking of, do you mind if I crash here tonight? To cool down my trail?”
>”No problem, I had planned on you staying over anyway.”
>You hear a ding as a timer goes off.
>”Oh, that’ll be dinner. Go ahead and sit down, I’ll bring it right over.”
>You take your seat at the table and she fills a couple plates with food, as well as a wine glass.
>She lights a couple candles at the table.
>As she does, you look over your meal.
>Voltage made you both a plate of bruschetta, with fettuccine alfredo as the main dish.
>”I hope it’s alright. I’m really not much of a chef.”
“I’m sure it’s fine.”
>You take a bite of the bruschetta, which looks like store-bought garlic bread with tomatoes and basil on top, and find that it tastes alright.
>The bread is a bit burnt on the bottom; the toast has turned pretty black.
>The pasta tastes good, however, the creamy alfredo sauce melting in your mouth.
>Voltage seems a bit quieter than usual, alternating between bites of her pasta, bread, and wine.
>>
>>27845822
This is really good!
How'd you know I liked my bread extra toasted.
>>
File: smug dash condom.png (568 KB, 967x1280) Image search: [Google]
smug dash condom.png
568 KB, 967x1280
>>27845866
>”No problem, I had planned on you staying over anyway.”
>>
>>27845822
Stare and try to read her.
>>
>>27845881
Whoops mislink.
>>
>>27845822
>Was eating alfredo
>Come back to see this
Huh.
Anyways, do the occasional glance out any sort of window to see if we're being watched.
>>
>>27845822
So what your family like?
>>
>>27845931
Meh, she'd have to be good to follow Filly. We might as well use our magic sense instead.

Then again, if Boomerang is like batman, she's probably invisible to that.
We might just close the curtain, to "stay between us" wink nudge.
>>
>>27845866
>>27845898
>>27845931
>>27845968
>>27845971
>Still feeling a bit worried, you glance out the window.
>But you see nothing but the city.
>You trot over to the window and draw the curtains.
>Volt gives you a questioning look.
>”Let’s keep this night between us,” you say, giving her a little wink as you sit down again.
>You down another piece of bruschetta.
“This is really good! How did you know I liked my bread extra toasted?”
>”Oh, lucky guess I suppose,” she says, shrugging.
>You stare at her, trying to get a read on her.
>She doesn’t look depressed or sad, nothing like that.
>If anything, she looks a little nervous.
“Hey Voltage, is something up?”
>”What do you mean?”
“I mean, is something bothering you?”
>”Oh no, nothing’s wrong.”
“Then why don’t you tell me about your family?”
>”Oh sure. My mom stays at home, does work around the house, while my dad’s a pharmacist. He has a job at the supermarket’s pharmacy, but he doesn’t like it very much.”
“That sucks.”
>”Yeah, but he’s toughing out the last few years before he retires. They’re both really nice ponies. I call them once a week.”
>She clears her throat.
>”I’m, uh, sorry for not reciprocating the question right away, but there is actually something that’s bothering me.”
“Sure, what is it?”
>”It might be too early to ask this kind of question. It is only our second date after all, but I think it’s kind of important that we talk about it.”
>She takes a moment, exhaling.
>”What kind of things are you looking for in a relationship? Do you want somepony who’ll hold you every night, listen to you when you’re upset and just need somepony to talk to? What about sex? Are you looking for that?” She hastily adds, “Not that sex is a bad thing, I just think it’s important that we both know what the other is looking for.”
>>
>>27846113
Go at your own pace. I'll just go with whatever you want to go with. If there is something you're not comfortable about, then just tell me.
>>
>>27846113
It can be whatever you want it to be. I'm up for anything, and I don't really consider sex a main point.
Don't forget that this is as much about you as it is me.
>>
>>27846113
I'm good for whatever happens.
What does she want?
>>
>>27846113
Honestly I didn't really think about it too much with all this going on.
But I sure don't mind the respite and company right now.
>>
>>27846113
Well I won't deny that I've had a bit of curious thoughts about the sex... possibilities....
>>
>>27846164
>>27846204
>>27846220
>>27846245
>>27846263
“Honestly, I didn’t think about it too much with all this going on, but I’m pretty much good with whatever happens.”
>”Really? There’s nothing that you want out of a relationship?”
“Well, I won’t deny that I’ve had a few curious thoughts,” you say, causing Voltage to blush, “but I don’t really consider sex a main point.”
>”That’s good, neither do I.”
“But go at your own pace. Tell me if there’s something you’re not comfortable with. It’s just as much about you as it is me.”
>You take another fork full of pasta.
“But tell me, what are you looking for?”
>”Well I won’t lie, there is something I’ve been fantasizing about for a while. To have somepony wrap their hooves around me, run their hoof through my mane as I drift off to sleep. If that doesn’t sound like a little slice of heaven in Equestria, I don’t know what is.”
>She smiles, which slowly fades to a bit more nervousness as she continues.
>”Then what I said earlier, about somepony who’ll listen, maybe be a shoulder if I need one. But when it comes to the bedroom? I guess I don’t know what I want. It’s just that I don’t have much experience besides a couple stallions in high school.”
>She clears her throat.
>”It’s probably just me being nervous over nothing. You want dessert?” She says, quickly changing the subject. “I have some cheesecake in the fridge.”
>>
Pausing for the evening.

Thank you all for playing, and I'll see you all tomorrow.
>>
>>27846480
Thanks for being back.
>>
>>27846444
How about we just take things slow for now, and cuddle over a movie then. We can have that cheesecake while watching.
She did just get out of the hospital, after all.
>>
File: 1450174489388.png (39 KB, 317x257) Image search: [Google]
1450174489388.png
39 KB, 317x257
>>27846444
>hardcore cuddling
>>
>>27846444
>Cheesecake
Heck ya we need more pudge.
>>
>>27846444
I think that fantasy is certainly achievable. We're also staying the night after all.
>>
>>27846444
Tap our chin in thought before scooting our chair out and walking over to her, putting our hoof on her shoulder to make sure she doesn't get up or twist around. Once we're behind her wrap our hooves around her and nuzzle into her neck. "Then I'll cuddle you every night I can." Stay there until she gets less tense and then say that we'll go get the cheesecake.
>>
>>27846506
>>27846535
I wonder if she can use electromagnetism to stick to us when we cuddle/make out later?
>>
>>27846665
I bet when we both rub ourselves together (sexually or non sexually), there will be quite a few static shocks and lots of tingling.
>>
>>27846691
Can we even sweat now?
I wonder if we can cuddle in the shower...
>>
>>27846691
cuddlebump.
>>
>>27847646
>>
>>27848686
>>
>>27849500
>>
>>27850645
>>
>>27851423
>>
File: 1454214343762.png (76 KB, 340x392) Image search: [Google]
1454214343762.png
76 KB, 340x392
Slow ride
>>
I want to give healing kisses on Volt's burns.
>>
>>27846506
>>27846535
>>27846537
>>27846542
>>27846656
>>27846665
>>27846691
>>27846701
“I think that fantasy is certainly possible.”
>You stand up from your seat and walk over to her, placing your hoof on her shoulder.
>As she begins to turn her head, you wrap your front hooves around her, then nuzzle your head into her neck.
>Initially, she tenses up, but you whisper to her in a soft voice.
“I’ll cuddle you every night I can.”
>Goosebumps form across her skin and a blush spreads across her face.
>However, she soon relaxes into your embrace.
“But for now, we can take it slow. Why don’t we just cuddle over a movie? You did just get out of the hospital.”
>”Y-yeah. I’d like that.”
“Good, I’ll get the cheesecake.”
>You let her go and trot over to the fridge, opening it.
>You extract the cheesecake box and get each of you a piece, and return to the living room to find Volt sorting through a drawer filled with dvd's.
>”So, what kind of movie do you want to watch? Action, horror? I wouldn’t pin you as somepony who watches a lot of romance movies, but I have a couple of those.”
>>
>>27853029
Crime dramas.
>>
>>27853029
Something supernatural, but more mystery then horror.
>>
>>27853080
This seems good, I'd like a supernatural mystery.
>>
>>27853080
maybe she has something with cryptids or ayys
>>
>>27853455
Smile back, and kiss her on the forehead.
>>
>>27853455
So? How do you feel?
>>
>>27853080
>>27853166
>>27853269
“Why not a supernatural mystery? Something with cryptids or aliens?”
>”Sure, I have one of those. It’s an older movie, but it’s supposed to be good.”
>She puts the movie in, and the two of you sit down on the couch and get watching.
>The movie itself is about an old psychologist and a team of scientists stranded on an arctic base.
>The plot’s filled with twists and confusing bits about space cancer, but a good deal of time is spent building her relationship with the team leader.
>You’re also not really sure why the psychiatrist is expected to make so many of the decisions.
>You’re not super invested in the movie, but that gives you more time to focus on the yellow mare beside you.
>As the movie starts, you reach over and pull her into an embrace, which she readily accepts.
>She presses her back into your chest as you pull her close, rubbing back and forth as she gets comfortable.
>As expected, you do feel a little bit of a crackling as your fur rubs together, and your mane begins to stand up a little from the static.
>You’re a bit bigger than Voltage, so she fits snugly in your embrace, cooing contentedly.
>As your hooves pass across her skin though, she exhales just a little more noticeably.
>If she’s in pain, she doesn’t show it.
>As the movie progresses, Voltage wears a content smile on her face, and drapes her hooves over yours, pulling her closer.
>The two of you nibble on cheesecake, just enjoying the other’s company.
>As the movie’s credits begin to play, Voltage presses her head up against your neck.
>You look down, and she turns her head up in turn, a smile on her face.
>>
>>27853569
make out time.
>>
>>27853569
It's kind of funny, how we were beating on each other at a power plant before, and now we're making out on the couch.
>>
>>27853658
Took us literally a couple of days.
She probably had the hots for us as soon as we befriended.
>>
>>27853548
>>27853503
>>27853548
>>27853594
>>27853658
>>27853682
>You return her smile and give her a kiss on the forehead.
>She flips over in your grasp, and you kiss each other on the lips.
>Volt lies on her back, the two of you belly to belly as you make out.
>You stay there for a moment, relishing each other’s taste, before you part.
“So, how are you feeling?”
>”I’m feeling good. That was really, really nice.”
“I’m glad.”
>You go in for another kiss.
“You know,” you say after parting, “it’s kind of funny.”
>”What is?”
“That we were beating on each other in a power plant not a week ago, and now we’re making out on the couch.”
>”Funny how that works.”
>She kisses your neck, causing you to shiver.
>”Guess I have a thing for cute mares.”
“You sure do.”
>You go for her lips again, your tongues fighting for dominance.
>She closes her eyes, enjoying the kiss, and eventually the two of you break contact once again, a small smack coming from your lips.
>Voltage moves her eyes towards the hallway, gesturing towards her room.
>”Do you want to take this to the bedroom?”
>She asks, looking at you with lidded eyes.
>Her voice is lowered and sultry, but there’s still a hint of hesitation, the same uncertainty from earlier still present.
>>
>>27853847
Well, she asked, so lets put on a confident face to reassure her.
>>
>>27853847
"If you do, then I do."

I would have just said yes if not for that slight hesitation.
>>
>>27853847
I won't say no if she's offering. I just don't want her to feel like its something she has to do to keep us around.
>>
>>27853862
>>27853868
>>27853926
>You give her a confident smile, hoping to reassure her.
“If you do, then I do.”
>”Okay. Let’s go then.”
>You allow her to hop up from the couch, and she leads you to the bedroom.
“You know, I won’t say no, but I don’t want you to feel like this is something you have to do to keep me around.”
>She exhales.
>”No, I want this. I’m just a little nervous is all.”
>Voltage’s room is fairly empty. It’s shaped like a square and has a window giving a view of the outside.
>She has an oak dresser and matching bookshelf which is fairly stocked with a couple model trains, a few books, and her alarm clock.
>The wall next to the door has a mirror on it.
>Voltage turns the lights on low, and hops onto the bed.
>She rolls onto her back and lets her tail fall to the covers of the bed, revealing her sex to you.
>The mare spreads her hind legs and her lidded gaze falls on you, her top teeth biting her bottom lip.
“You’re sure?”
>”Y-yeah, I’m sure. Just don’t be too rough.”
>>
>>27854163
Get close and tease her with your breath, but crawl up and make out some more.
>>
File: 1420521374342.png (93 KB, 334x343) Image search: [Google]
1420521374342.png
93 KB, 334x343
>>27854163
>>
>>27854163
We can start off slow, she seems like the sensitive type. After a bit of time and some teasing she'll beg us to get rough.
Just need to get a good progression started.
>>
>>27854163
Whisper to her if she's ever used her power in this situation. Of the very light variety of course.
>>
>>27854163
Activate your flames at harmless temperatures. Gotta add excitement and thrill into the mix.
>>
>>27854209
Be sure to sniff it and tease a long time, too.
>>
>>27854163
Crawl over her sensually and then boop her. Cup her cheek and smile at her. "If you want to stop at any time just tell me, alright?" Then get on with it and start kissing down her body.

A bit of sillyness in the romance might help her relax.
>>
Doesn't OP dislike doing sex scenes?
If that's the case, I don't mind this just being summed up to us just being told, we had great sex.
>>
>>27854387
Heh, I assumed he'd have skipped it already if that was the case, I'm just following the prompt and I don't mind doing it.

It's been so long since I've played a clop CYOA, those were everywhere in 2014 ;_;
>>
>>27854387
Apologies for meta in the middle of the session, but it's important now.
Honestly, I don't really like doing sex scenes, but I would keep going if you really want it. I do feel kind of bad for blueballing you over Storm. Basically, if you all really want me to keep going I will, but if you don't, I very likely will just sum it up and won't ever write it.
>>
>>27854454
Well I'm >>27854417 and up for it, and I think you have enough of prompt to work with now if you're willing.

Are there any modern CYOAs with written clop? I can only remember Urban Survival of the few I read.
>>
>>27854454
You could just let somebody else greentext it if you don't feel you can do it.
>>
>>27854454
I think you should do what comfortable for you. If you're uncomfortable I think that will make the lewds bad.
>>
>>27854454
Ehh, it's honestly up to you since you're the QM.

I'm sure all of the players here are pretty loyal and will respect your decision no matter what you decide to do. We'd probably appreciate the lewd scene though if you really want to do it.
>>
>>27854454
Personally I liked your boomerang sidefic.
>>
>>27854491
Modern being currently/recently running? Dirty Work, Planeswalker, Vampony, Trottingham, Stuck,

>>27854454
Do what you want. The important part of this is the emotional bonding, not porn. People are reading for the story and characters after all.
>>
>>27854632
Yeah, mostly Anonpone/2015+ stuff, as I said in 2013/2014, there were plenty of text based cyoa porn threads.
>>
Okay. Someone else can write it if they really want to.
>>27854209
>>27854220
>>27854248
>>27854267
>>27854296
>>27854298
>>27854311
>You turn on your flames, covering your mane, tail, and hooves in green fire.
>As usual, there’s no heat to them.
>You hop onto the bed and place your muzzle near to Voltage’s clit.
>Voltage leans her head up to see what you’re doing.
>But you do nothing, just teasing her with your breath.
>You give her slit a quick whiff.
>The scent is hard to describe. It smells like Voltage, but just a more concentrated Voltage.
>Her face is ridden with apprehension now and her breath is quickening.
>After you’ve teased her for a good long time, you crawl up her belly and pin her to the bed.
>You look her deeply in the eyes, holding her gaze.
>And then you boop her.
>She scrunches intensely and you place your hoof by her cheek.
“If you want to stop at any time, just tell me, okay?”
>She nods, and you get to work, kissing down her belly and towards her now winking clit.
------
>The two of you hold each other close in the afterglow of your sex, both of you panting hard.
>The covers have stains on them from your escapades, but neither of you care too much about that at the moment.
>Just as you had planned, you started off slow, but got harder and rougher as the night dragged on.
>The sun has gone down, only the soft light of the moon filtering in through the curtains.
“Still doing okay?” you breathe out.
>”Y-yeah,” she says. “I’m good.”
>She buries her head into your chest, snuggling up closer to you.
>”I like this,” she sighs. “This is nice.”
>>
>>27854694
Continue snuggling. Briefly activate magic sense in order to check if anything suspicious happened over night.
>>
>>27854683
Oh. Then quite a few. I just went a month or so back. The majority of text CYOAs have detailed sex somewhere in it, generally as a consequence of emotional bonding. There's just not any clop CYOAs where that's the main goal. Besides Space Vex anyway.
>>
>>27854694
Just enjoy the cuddle with the your marefriend and sleep.
>>
>>27854694
Cuddlesleep.
>>
File: 1455221010576.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455221010576.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>27854709
>There's just not any clop CYOAs where that's the main goal
*cough*
>>
>>27854694
I could get used to this. It's definitely better than sleeping alone at the hideout.
Let's fall asleep in each other arms.
>>
>>27854694
Hold her close and stroke her hair.
>>
>>27854709
http://pastebin.com/u/GypsyWritefag
http://pastebin.com/u/BasedWritefag
That's the only two I still have links for, damn those days were fun.
>>
And then Boomerang bursts in and kidnaps our girlfriend.
>>
>>27854694
Awww man.
Owell, at least we have a new sleeping spot.
>>27854761
She's crazy good at following us then. Plus doing that would be crazy supervillain mode.
>>
>>27854761
And set the apartment on fire.
>>
>>27854706
>>27854723
>>27854730
>>27854739
>>27854750
>>27854767
>Even after all this, you’re still a bit on-edge about being followed.
>You close your eyes, leaning into the cuddle, but look around the room for anything odd, half expected Boomerang to burst into the apartment.
>But you still don’t find anything.
>Relaxing a bit, you hold Voltage close and begin stroking her hair.
>She hums, a smile spread across her face.
“I could get used to this. It’s definitely better than sleeping alone at the hideout.”
>Voltage hums a vague affirmative, lost in the bliss of your embrace.
>So you can’t think of anything better to do than simply cuddle each other, your hoof running through her mane at a steady rhythm.
>Voltage falls asleep first, but you keep petting your soft marefriend until your own eyelids begin to sag.
>The last thing you see before sleep claims you is Voltage’s sleeping face, a smile still spread across it.
>>
I’m going to pause here for the night. Again, I do feel a little guilty about blueballing you guys and I’m sorry for disappointing, but thanks for being understanding about it.

I’ll see you all tomorrow.
>>
>>27854841
Damn it I feel more blueballed by you not putting a followup when we wake up, we don't even have a prompt for the night.
>>
>>27854841
I blame >>27854387 but I understand.
>>
>>27854841
Don't feel bad.
I'm with this guy >>27854848
If you really want to do something I wouldn't mind seeing an early wake-up prompt, if you have it in you.
>>
>>27854694
>Someone else can write it if they really want to.
>Implying that'll ever happen.
Still, goodnight OP. And small bump.
>>
>>27854848
>>27854882
>You awaken to the feeling of Voltage shifting in your hooves.
>She yawns, stretching her hooves out.
“Good morning,” you say, echoing her yawn.
>”Morning Easy,” she says, giving you a peck on the cheek.
>The two of you get out of bed and head towards the bathroom.
>Voltage invites you into the shower with her, and the two of you take turns scrubbing each other down.
>While you would like to try shower cuddling, Voltage’s shower is kind of small, and you’d probably just end up hitting your heads.
>Now clean, you sit on the couch while Voltage prepares breakfast, and turn on the news.
>The main story is about the speech you gave last night with the power ponies.
>They do add something new.
>Apparently the head researcher was deemed criminally insane by Maretropolis psychologists, and will be transferred to Balkham asylum across the river within the week.
>Boomerang has yet to comment on this story.
>”In other news, notorious career villain Two-bit was arrested early yesterday afternoon following a brief confrontation between him and two superheroes: his brother and long-time rival Bottom Dollar, and the lately infamous superhero, Boomerang. The reason for this unprecedented team-up is as of yet unknown, but the villain has been placed in a high security Maretropolis holding facility, likely due to his long history of jailbreaks. I’m sure we’ll see more of this teamup in the coming days as it develops, now onto our next story-”
>"Easy, did I hear that right?" Voltage calls from the kitchen, "Two-bit got arrested?"
"Sure sounds that way."
>"Well, what could Boomerang gain from helping Bottom go after Two-bit? More importantly, what do we do?"
>>
>>27855356
Thanks for complying, at least waifu is safe.
Anyway, it's obviously Boomerang doing this to get back at us, we should try to contact the rest see if they're safe.
>>
>>27855356
Boomerang found out about our friendship with him and is probably waiting for us to save him. We have to break him out eventually, but right now, let's just smuggle some bits into his cell while we plan.

Also, infamous? What has Boomerang been up to recently?
>>
>>27855416
Also forgot to mention that she arrested her own orb supplier. Either she has to buy from another source or she's on a limited supply now.
>>
>>27855356
Well, one thing we should probably keep in mind is that we don't want to bring Bottom Dollar, who's probably disguised as Two Bit, to the hide-out when we 'break him out'.
>>
>>27855356
Boomerang could know we have an affiliation with two-bit, but it's pretty strange that she would turn on him because he's been her supplier for orbs. It could be a trap.

If anything we should check in with the others, and see what they want to do.
>>
>>27855356
Our first job was with Two-bit. She's trying to isolate us.
>>
>>27855461
All of this.
I like Two Bit as a character, but I've noticed he's gotten himself in a rut when it comes to how he thinks.
He might've pulled a Dark Brotherhood and is trying to get us captured and locked away.
But I hope he didn't.
>>
>>27855817
>He might've pulled a Dark Brotherhood
Errr, when I said it could be a trap, I wasn't going there. I just thought that they hid two-bit someplace and used the news of the arrest to draw us out. Then they'd just use his twin brother as a way to find the hideout.
At least that's what I'd do if I was Boomerang, just to cover all my bases. If we actually figured out a way to sneak out two-bit, they'd want a backup plan.
>>
>>27855901
My plan is to try and smuggle some bits into Two Bits' cell. That way he can be able to do something and prepare while we plan to break him out.

We could always get storm to put out a bad hurrcane too. That way Boomerang would be forced indoors. Our area of expertise.
>>
>>27855918
Can we at lest wait till we get back to the base to brain storm with our group before trowing out ideas.
>>
>>27855946
>Implying I'd just make a five-second plan and Leroy Jenkins with it.
Silly anon. As fun as that would be, I'd never suggest something as terrible as that.

But ya, you're right. I'm also curious to see how Ice is going to behave in this situation.
>>
>>27855946
>>27855918
Yeah, let's wait. Also, I think there's something more subtle we can do, that doesn't start a hurricane.
Though that does sound like something to keep on the back burner, just in case.
>>
>>27855975
>how Ice is going to behave
If she acts like an Ice queen I'm going to smack that hoe. On the other hand, if she does get emotional for once, we'll probably have to be the one to hold her back from going in head first. So she can save her husbando.
>>
>>27855901
I know what you where implying, those are simply my reasons for agreeing.
The more I think about it, something just seems off about the entire situation and I don't like it.
>>
Goodnight bump
>>
>>27855078
Do CYOA fanfics even exist?
Plus this one is pretty low on the circlejerk scale on the cyoa gen, for some reason.

Anyway, bump.
>>
>>27854736
oh, it's dead deliveries
>>
>>27855918
Yeah, we should give him exactly 2 bits. And then we should see if he uses a single bit to break free or if he actually uses both bits.
>>
File: 1444187572088.png (162 KB, 640x600) Image search: [Google]
1444187572088.png
162 KB, 640x600
>>27857684
>Do CYOA fanfics even exist?
Unfortunately yes
>>
>>27858095
lel.
>>
>>27858002
Really, the easiest way is to just present false information throughout. "Where's your hideout? You never told me." and such. Either way we'll need to confront him outside the prison or we'll be in a very bad spot.

>>27857684
Seldomly. Unique had one I know. Coltquest has a lot but everyone wishes it didn't. I can't remember if Urban Survival's macro fic was Res or not.
>>
>>27855401
>>27855416
>>27855429
>>27855431
>>27855461
>>27855513
>>27855817
>>27855901
>>27855918
>>27855946
>>27855975
>>27855978
>>27856033
>>27856116
>>27858002
>>27858919
“The way I see it, Boomerang probably found out about my friendship with him, and it probably using him as bait.”
>You scratch your chin in thought.
“My first job was with him, she’s probably trying to isolate me. But he is her orb supplier, she’s working on a limited number right now.”
>”So what’s our plan?”
“I want to call the group, see if they’re okay.”
>”Good idea. The phone’s over there,” Voltage says, nodding to a cord phone hung up on the wall.
>You trot over to the phone and dial the number for your hideout.
>The phone rings twice before someone picks up.
>”Who is this?” Someone hisses from the other side of the line.
“It’s Easy. Is that you, Ice?”
>”Are you safe? Is Voltage there?”
“Yeah, she’s here. I was calling to ask you the same question, actually.”
>”Yes, Tinker, Storm, and I are here. Take her and come over as quickly as you can to discuss. Do not be followed.”
>She says the last four words pointedly, then hangs up without giving you a chance to respond.
>The two of you eat breakfast quickly, then grab your stuff and head out.
>You and Voltage drive along side streets and alleys, trying to keep low and out of sight.
>All the while, you keep your head towards the buildings just in case you’re being followed.
>You pull into the garage and quickly shut the door behind you.
(cont.)
>>
>>27861204
>Inside, you find that the three of them are seated around the kitchen table, and you and Voltage soon join.
>”So let’s bring you two up to speed,” Ice says, a serious look on her face. “Yesterday, Two-bit went out to deliver a shipment of orbs to Boomerang. Clearly Bottom Dollar was there and set up an ambush. We think that the team-up was simply mutually beneficial. Boomerang teams up with Bottom Dollar. Boomerang helps Bottom get Two-bit, Two-bit helps Boomerang get you.”
>”There must be more to it than that,” Storm says, “I can’t believe that’s all they gain from this. You can’t just ignore the fact that Easy worked with Two-bit.”
>” Easy’s worked with all of us on at least one occasion, except for Tinker, of course. The point is, we don’t know much,” Ice says, “but we need to know what their goal is and what we’re going to do. Anypony have any ideas?”
>>
>>27861216
Bottom Dollar already got his side of the deal with Boomer probably and has to help Boomer get us. Boomer has been pretty mad at us. Like a super grudge. We're probably what she wants.

In fact, we could probably distract both Boomer and Bottom away while you save Two Bit.
>>
>>27861216
>except for Tinker, of course.
Hue.
>>
>>27861216
We need to know how long Two-bit has before we wouldn't be able to rescue him.
>>
>>27861216
I know it's narcissistic but I think Boomerang's main goal is to get us, and maybe ruin everything that we love.
If this is a trap the best thing to do is to work subtly. I think we should try to smuggle two-bit out of prison. We can bribe some night staff, and get some of our own guys inside. We have wintergreen as a contact, and she has a key that can unlock anything so she might be good to call for help on this.
If the Tink's new tech is working we can use that to help the ponies inside while the rest of us work getaway.
>>
>>27861317
If things go south, plan B would be to get our friend with the super key to unlock as many cells a possible, and start a riot. Then we can sneak two-bit out, and get away during the chaos.
>>
>>27861337
And plan C can be a lawful appeal to the criminal justice system. They'd never see it coming!
>>
>>27861243
>>27861255
>>27861262
>>27861317
>>27861337
>>27861404
>”Maybe we could make a lawful appeal to the criminal justice system?” Tinker asks.
“Because that worked out so well for me last time, huh?”
>”Oh,” Tinker says, a little disappointed.
“It may be a bit narcissistic, but I think Boomerang’s main goal is to get me, possibly ruin everything that I love.”
>”Nope, don’t think you’re far off,” Storm says.
“Any of you know how long Two-bit has before we won’t be able to rescue him?”
>”Well, the worst thing would be for him to stand trial. He has a lot of time built up by now, somewhere in the ballpark of forty years. I don’t doubt he could break out on his own, but it would take a lot of time. How long did it take you before you appeared in front of a judge?”
“A few days? No more than a week.”
>”Then that’s how long we have, and I’d rather do it sooner than later.”
“But as far as a plan, I think it’s a trap, so the best thing to do would be to work subtly. I think we should try to smuggle Two-bit out of prison. Bribe some night staff, get some of our own guys inside. We do have Wintergreen as a contact, if you remember, and she has a skeleton key.”
>”It’s an idea, but say that Boomer and Bottom expect you to try and break him out?”
“Then maybe I could distract them away while you save Two-bit. Hey Tinker, is that new tech working?”
>”Should be. I have a camera set up, so it should work out.”
“Good. Give them to our ponies on the inside.”
>”But do you really think it’s the best idea to just meet Bottom and Boomer head on? Would you at least want ponies with you?”
Dinner, be back in an hour or so.
>>
>>27861438
Frankly, a head-on assault is the worst possible thing to happened, but it would be even worst if we did it at the same time as rescuing two-bit at the same place.

So if they are baiting us its best to keep those two distracted someplace else while the operation is going on. We should try to call them out somehow.
The distraction team sounds like a two or three man job so I'd go with taking storm, and Ice while the others rescue Two-bit. Unless Ice would rather work on the rescue. It's a possibility that they could use the extra muscle.
>>
For some reason I think I read that Recluse had some connection to Bottom Dollar at some point. Could just be my memory being screwy again though.
>>
>>27861644
She wasn't... oh god she did worked with Bottom Dollar and now she's dead that small group of super that are with Bottom Dollar want us jailed for killing her and making our self look like a hero after three month had pass.
>>
>>27861438
We should find out where Two-bit is being held before anything. That way the inside crew can plan an exit and a way to smuggle him out.
We also might want one of those camera radios too, so we can know when we need to escape. I don't want the fight with Bottom dollar and Boomerang to last too long unless we happen to beat them before the rescue is done.
>>
>>27861540
>>27861644
>>27861704
>>27862052
“Frankly, a head on assault is the worst possible thing that could happen, but it would be even worse if we did it at the same time as rescuing Two-bit.”
>”So we’re back to the drawing board,” Storm groans.
“But if they are baiting us, it’s best to keep those two distracted someplace else while you are breaking them out. Storm and Ice, it’d be nice if you were with me.”
>Voltage speaks up, “But that leaves me and Winter.”
>”I agree. If it’s not too much to ask, I would like to help break Two-bit out.”
“Done.”
>”and can I be with you, Easy?” Voltage asks.
“Before we do anything, we need to find out where Two-bit is being held. That way the inside crew can plan an exit and a way to smuggle him out.”
>”There are only a few places he could be held,” Ice explains. “It’s just a matter of going across town until we find which one he’s in.”
“Tink, could we all get radios? I’d really like to know when we need to escape.”
>”Of course,” Tinker says, “leaving you all without a way to communicate wouldn’t be a great idea. Little in-ear mics, I can do that.”
“Alright, so then all we need is a way to call them out. I’m a bit worried they expect us to break him out. Two-bit’s bait, plain and simple.”
>”You did give a speech just last night,” Ice says, “and Boomerang has been calling you out for months. I guarantee if you call her out on the news, tell her you want to fight, she’ll be there, leaving Two-bit relatively unguarded.”
>”Or you could go for some misdirection,” Storm says. “I know you’re not a stereotypical mustache twirler, but something big, loud, and fiery would certainly draw some attention. Maybe not just the attention you want, but still.”
>>
>>27861644
Can we please get confirmation on this?

>>27862149
Voltage should come along. She can wait in the wings and use the taser darts to help us escape when the time comes.
>>
>>27862149
I say we run a warning by the PP and blow a bank. They'll evacuate, and if we don't take anything they really have no reason to go after us.
We get a big'ol distraction and the others get some time to search.
>>
>>27862149
No classic destruction or crime.
That's just what Boomerang wants, to make us look like a crazy supervillain. Let's call her out with the help of the reporter that the power ponies told us about.
That way we can send the message we want, and piss off Boomerang. It'll be even better because all eyes will be on us, to give us an even better distraction.

As were fighting we should fight defensively to stall for more time, plus if Boomerang is causing the most collateral damage that will that will hurt her rep even more.
>>
>>27862149
How about before we enact our plan, why don't we just send him a couple bits? Maybe hidden inside something along with a cryptic and inconspicuous note.
>>
>>27862214
Also this.
>>
>>27862149
I just remembered that we never got a new electric orb for our wrench.

>>27862235
A big crime would damage our reputation and it wouldn't necessarily attract those two.

>>27862240
Don't forget how much time banter can take up.

>>27862244
We don't even know where he is yet.
>>
>>27862214
https://www.anonpone.com/capeshit/25547889#navbar
>”Truthfully, I don’t know what the head of our little group sees in you, but that cowpony seems to think you’re worth the effort. And if you’re good enough for him, you’re good enough for me.”
She implying that Bottom Dollar wanted to get to us first before his brother or hoping we find being a villein is wrong and betray their trust, but was to late and two-bit beat him to the punch and we enjoy being with the group.
>>
>>27862414
>our little group
Oh fuck. There might be an anti-Easy league now.
>>
>>27862451
Bring it on. We have our own group.
Though we should probably use our airtime to apologise for what happened. It was an accident after all.
Even if they still dislike us they should know we didn't mean for their friend to die.
>>
>>27862214
>>27862235
>>27862240
>>27862244
>>27862264
>>27862274
>>27862414
>>27862451
>You think back to Recluse.
>Bottom and his friends may be harboring some thoughts of revenge towards you.
>This worries you.
“Voltage, you can come along. Wait in the wings and use taser darts to help us escape when the time comes.”
>”You got it, Easy.”
“Why not send him a couple bits? Maybe hidden inside something inconspicuous along with a cryptic and inconspicuous note?”
>”I do have some worries about that,” Ice says. “His whole persona is based around using bits. Even if you were to visit him, I doubt they’d let you take anything in with you. If you can think of a way to smuggle money to him, I’d be for it. Bribing the guards may be an option, actually.”
“But as for calling her out, the power ponies gave me the card of a reporter. She wants me to look like a crazy supervillain, but using a reporter will help me send a different message and piss off Boomerang. I imagine all eyes will be on us, give us an even better distraction.”
>“So we just put on a good show while Ice and this Winter mare break her out?”
“Yes, but fight defensively, banter, buy time. We don’t necessarily have to win.”
>”I’m on board,” Storm says, and everypony else seems to nod.
>”So what’s the first step?”
“Finding where Two-bit’s being held. Ice, you said you had a few ideas of where he could be?”
>”I did. Storm, Voltage, and I could spread out using our citizen personas. Our identities should protect us, and with three of us searching, we should be able to find Two-bit relatively quickly. Tinker, are the earpieces ready?”
>”Yep, I’ll grab them for you.”
>Tinker stands, trotting across the garage.
>”Easy, unfortunately you're not very inconspicuous, and you’re more than likely the target here. I don’t think you should do much moving around outside if you can help it, lest you draw Boomerang or Bottom Dollar here. For now, why don’t you get to work contacting Wintergreen and this reporter?”
>>
>>27862504
First, let's call Wintergreen. Then we should probably use the prep time to think of a place for a showdown, also to get any supplies we'll need for the job. We can probably just pool our total funds.

When the crew sneaks in disguised as night workers they can hand two-bit some bits for the breakout, in case things get rough.
>>
>>27862504
Lets ask Ice if Bottom works with anybody else. Recluse was in a group with him, so if there are others in that group they might also be involved in this.
>>
>>27862504
Honestly I don't see the problem with going outside after we were with the Power Ponies. Unless Boomerang is really that desperate to attack us despite we did some heroic acts and appeared on TV. She just wants us to break Two Bit out so she has another excuse that we cause crime and can't be trusted.

>>27862600
>Place for a showdown
I'm thinking the desert.... or maybe a coal or nuclear power plant. Anything heat related should do.
>>
>>27862620
>if there are others in that group they might also be involved in this.
If that's the case maybe Ice can call in some favors from people they worked with in the past. Though if we can get Boomerang and Bottom-dollar to think we're going to take them alone we might not have to worry about it and it'll be a three on two.

Or maybe we could call to our fellow outlaws who also want to separate themselves from being regular villains and heroes.
>>
>>27862671
I'd rather fight at a wide space, but where plenty of damage can be seen and had. Seeing how were not really trying to win I'd like to go some place where Boomerang's stupid weapons can cause some PR damage to her.
Maybe Town Hall would work if it has space.
>>
>>27862717
>call to our fellow outlaws
In other words kind of like being the super version of William Wallace, but with more ponies and less gore.
>>
>>27862717
1) What makes you think Ice has any villain contacts besides those already present?
2) What makes you think they'd trust us even remotely.
3) If there are members in their group that don't fight us, They'd be watching Two-bit.
4) Working with villains we don't know and trust could both mess up in the fight and hurt our reputation.
>>
>>27862786
I was referring to Boomerang and Bottom with the second one.
>>
>>27862600
>>27862620
>>27862671
>>27862717
>>27862753
>>27862776
>>27862786
>>27862796
>You rack your mind for a place where you could fight.
>Somewhere Boomerang can cause a lot of mayhem, hopefully.
>Not an abandoned nuclear plant or the desert.
>Perhaps town hall?
>You have time to decide, no need to rush it.
“You all can bring some bits when you go in disguised as night workers.”
>Ice nods.
>”Agreed.”
“Honestly, I don’t see the problem with going outside after we were with the Power Ponies. She just wants another excuse that we cause crime and can’t be trusted.”
>”Don’t take this the wrong way, Easy, but I really don’t care about whether or not she attacks you.”
“Wow, thanks a lot Ice.”
>”What I do care about is you being followed. You’re easy to spot and relatively easy to keep track of. I do not want you being followed here. Do not compromise this garage.”
“Ice, do you know if Bottom works with anybody else? Recluse was in a group with him, as I recall.”
>”Whenever Two-bit encountered him, he was alone. I do remember he has a group, but he usually works alone. I imagine it’s a bit like what we have here.”
>Ice sighs.
>”Two-bit would know more than I do.”
“It’s fine. I’ll use the prep time to get supplies and think of a place for a showdown as well, somewhere were plenty of damage can be seen and had.”
>”Right, let’s get to work.”
>You all nod and break, the trio of Voltage, Storm, and Ice leaving and spreading out throughout the city.
>Meanwhile, you go to the nearest phone and dial up Wintergreen.
“Hello?”
>”Oh hey Easy, how’s it going?” Comes Wintergreen’s enthusiastic reply from the phone, “I talked to your friend and we got it all figured out. Oh, and I sold those old wine bottles, you got about a thousand bits coming your way! But enough about me, what’s up with you?”
>>
I'm gonna pause here for the evening.

Thank you all for playing, and I apologize for the dinner break.
>>
>>27862852
Winter, when did you talk to my friend?
>>
>>27862786
>1) What makes you think Ice has any villain contacts besides those already present?
Because she's been doing this a lot longer than we have and might have some favors piled up from her glory days.
>2) What makes you think they'd trust us even remotely.
They don't need to. It's playing the odds. It works out either way as long as we get their attention. Plus they think Easy is stupid and reckless and would probably try it.
>3) If there are members in their group that don't fight us, They'd be watching Two-bit.
Like I said it just taking off as much presser as we can off the ponies sneaking in. It works if we get two or the whole group.
>4) Working with villains we don't know and trust could both mess up in the fight and hurt our reputation.
We already work with villains, Storm and Voltage are both in that category. We're outlaws we kind of work with everybody a bit. Also, I have no doubt in my mind that they won't try to connect Two-bit's breakout with us. So I'm not really worried about who were seen working with, as long as they're not crazy.
>>
>>27862852
What friend are you talking about?
We're going to need to talk.
>>
>>27862916
Wonder if we can get Sludge in on this, he really isn't going to be bothered by Boomer and bits'll just go right through him.
>>
>>27862852
Which friend?

Anyways, I need your help. It involves Two Bit.
>>
>>27862852
We also didn't check if our bike was bugged.
>>
>>27862968
We did on the way to Volts place but I guess not on the way back. I suppose it's worth a look.
We really need another mode of transport maybe we should spend on a regular bicyclic or just a cheap car.
>>
I don't like that Ice is being a cunt about it, but she has a point. A large part of the plan works on us getting attacked at the right time. So perhaps we should have Tink do any shopping we need and try to keep a low profile until we talk to the reporter.
>>
>>27863840
>>
>>27865171
>>
>>27866072
>>
>>27866333
>>
>>27867601
>>
Hey guys, I'm not going to be able to run tonight.

Sorry.
>>
>>27869028
It's ok. Just take care of yourself.
>>
>>27868945
>>
>>27870274
>>
>>27871535
>>
>>27872626
>>
>>27873958
>>
>>27875286
>>
>>27862931
>>27862952
>>27862958
>The idea of contacting Sludge comes to you.
>He might be willing to help, but as you recall, he lives in the sewers.
>You’d have to down there again and fetch him, which would be a little detour.
>But if he hasn’t moved around much, it probably shouldn’t be too hard.
“Winter, what friend are you talking about?”
>”Two-bit, of course! We talked about keeping me on as a contact instead of having me over at the base. It’s fine with me, I have my own place to stay.”
“When did you talk with my friend?”
>”Some time yesterday? I think it was around noon. Why do you ask?”
“Well, I need your help. It involves Two-bit.”
>”Go ahead,” she says.
“He’s been arrested, and we need your help to break him out of jail.”
>”Sounds like fun, I’m in.”
“Just like that?”
>”Yup!”
“Well, alright. You’d be working with Ice to break him out while the rest of us cause a distraction.”
>”Sounds good. I imagine you wanna meet up somewhere so you can fill me in? When are we doing the job? Oh, what’s the pay?”
>>
>>27877254
Maybe she can keep some of the bottle money?
If we get sludge we might have to split it.
>>
>>27877254
Tell her we haven't set up a time yet because we're still working on getting things organized.
As far as her pay go tell her to make a starting offer.
If things go right it should be a clean job but if something happens we can pay for the extra work.
>>
>>27877254
We should leave sludge alone. We don't have the extra time to spend looking around for him in the sewers, and our group should be big enough for the job with wintergreen on board.
>>
>>27877300
>>27877336
>>27877388
>You decide not to bother with Sludge.
>You’d rather not go hunting through this city’s labyrinthine sewers for one pony.
>Plus, your team is big enough already.
“I haven’t set up a time yet, we’re still getting things together. Just keep on the lookout for our call, okay?”
>”Sure thing,” she says without hesitation.
“As far as pay, shoot me an offer. I was thinking you could take some of the money from that bottle of wine.”
>”How much heat are you expecting?”
“For you, none. If things go right, it should be a clean job. I can pay for the extra work if something happens.”
>”How does 600 bits sound for a starting price? I am breaking a supervillain out of jail, and you are hiring the mare with the best tool for the job.”
>>
>>27877485
That's a really good offer, let's take it.

Let's talk to Tink again if he's still here. I want to know if tech he gave us can mess with all kinds of computers and not just ones in buildings. Maybe he could mess with Boomerang's car or helmet if they have one built in.
>>
>>27877485
We need to check on when two-bit was grabbed. If it was past noon she might be compromised.
>>
>>27877485
Let's not bring her to the hideout. In fact, it may not be a good idea for us to even meet in person. We could give her unwanted attention.
>>
>>27877485
That if fine.

We should do a sweep on our bike just encase someone put a bug on it during our night fun with Voltage.
>>
>>27877616
If she met him on the streets she could have someone spying on her but I doubt it.
She never even had a relation to two-bit before we met, and seems to have only spoken to him once. She's not someone of notoriety as far as we know, so nobody but two-bit should have met her. He did say he'd talk to her after all when we spoke to him about her.

Maybe we should ask if he seems a bit strange when during their talk or asked questions that didn't make sense.
>>
>>27877557
>>27877616
>>27877710
>>27877785
>>27877795
“That sounds like a deal to me.”
>”Alright, just give me a call when you want to meet!”
“Hey listen, I’d rather not bring you to the hideout, or for the two of us to meet in person.”
>”Oh, why?”
“I could bring unwanted attention to you if we’re seen together. I don’t want you to be a target too.”
>”Well, I assume you’ll send someone to talk with me, right?”
“Of course. It just probably won’t be me.”
>”Right.”
“And you may want to be careful. You might have been compromised. Two-bit was arrested maybe an hour or two after you met with him, you might have been followed.”
>There’s a brief pause afterwards.
>”Thank you, but I wasn’t followed home.”
“Are you sure?”
>”Yep. Looking behind me is something I’m good at.”
“Well if you’re sure, then sompony’ll keep in touch.”
>”Sounds great, bye Easy!”
“Bye.”
>You hang up the receiver and go to check on your bike.
>Thankfully, there’s nothing out of place on it.
>Feeling satisfied, you go over to Tink, who’s working happily on his new computer station.
“Hey Tink,” you begin, “I was wondering something about this new tech.”
>”Yes, Easy?”
“Could it be used on all sorts of computers? Not just cameras? I guess the question is if you could get into Boomerang’s car or helmet.”
>”Well, I should be able to get into other computers, but I dunno about Boomerang’s stuff.”
>He gives a nervous smile.
>”She’s got a lot of money, so by nature, all her stuff is going to be better than ours. More expensive means better protected, and I'm not the greatest at this anyway. I mean I could try, but I was going to focus mostly on taking over cameras for Wintergreen and Ice, talk them through the building as quickly as possible. Unless you want me to try and get into Boomerang’s stuff, then I could do that.”
>>
>>27877945
It's just a maybe.
If we get desperate we'll ask you to try. Hopefully, we'll be done with the job before that happens or beat her. That would be a very good out come.
>>
>>27877945
Focus on taking over the cameras for Wintergreen and Ice so the job can be done much easier.
>>
>>27877945
Better to improve his skills before he tries something like that.
>>
>>27877945
We need to buy a electric orb for our wrench
>>
>>27877987
>>27877999
>>27878010
>>27878023
“No, you should focus on taking over cameras for Winter and Ice so the job can get done more quickly.”
>”Okay good. That was the plan anyway.”
“But if things get desperate, I may ask you to try. Hopefully the job should be done before then. Or I could beat her, that’d be a good outcome.”
>”Just… Don’t rely on it, okay?”
“Yeah,” you say.
>You get to thinking.
>It’d be nice to buy another electric orb for your wrench.
>But as you recall, Two-bit is the primary supplier, and he was just arrested while carrying the most recent shipment.
>That certainly throws a wrench in your plans.
>Internal puns aside, you ask Tinker.
“Say Tink, do you know where I could get an electricity orb?”
>He bites his lip in nervousness and turns to his computer station.
>”I-I already used my orbs building this. Unless you want me to tear it apart…”
>>
>>27878104
Not unless you could rebuild it with one less orb, no.
>>
>>27878104
A new orb.
>>
>>27878104
No that's ok. We'll just buy one later.
Actually, how would you like to meet our contact Wintergreen when we have our time set. We need to get her caught up before we start.
She's a nice mare, I think you'll like her.
We should be a good friend and try to hook him up with wintergreen. She might like him.
>>
>>27878104
No that fine.

Trace's pocket watch mind orb should be dead, we can experiment trying to put our own magic into it and see what happen.
>>
>>27878162
I'm pretty sure that would just turn it into a fire orb and probably drain us a bit. If it even takes the magic. Guess we could ask Tink about it.
>>
>>27878187
I believe we did ask Tink about it, but it doesn't hurt to try.
>>
>>27878187
>>27878208
We asked about direct transfers from a live orb to a dead one, we really didn't ask about a transfer of pony to orb.
Considering our magic recovers, I think it'll charge with minimal damage to our reserves, as the orb we used seems to simply have augmented pre existing power and amplified it.
>>
>>27878157
Good idea.
>>
>>27878104
It's fine. You don't have to overwork yourself about it.
>>
>>27878122
>>27878145
>>27878157
>>27878162
>>27878187
>>27878208
>>27878259
>>27878266
>>27878322
“No, I meant a new orb.”
>”Then I dunno what to tell you, Easy. If you want a new orb, you could just give 4,000 bits to Two-bit and he’d get one for you, but it’s not really an option now. Sorry.”
“No it’s okay. I’ll just buy one later. Don’t overwork yourself about it.”
>Then, a lightbulb goes off in your head.
>Why not play a little matchmaker?
“Say Tink, how would you like to meet our contact Wintergreen once we have the time set? We need to get her caught up before we start.”
>Tinker seems at a loss for words.
>”I-huh?”
“She’s a nice mare, I think you’ll like her. What do you say?”
>”I-I’ll give her a shot.”
“Great! Now I do have a question about these orbs. Could I charge it with my magic?”
>”I don’t know much about how they’re made, but Ice has never been able to recharge one. You could try, though.”
>You head over to your training corner of the garage and pull out the pocket watch.
>Using your wrench, you take it apart and extract the orb.
>It’s a dull blue with next to no purple left inside.
>You set it on the ground and bathe the orb in flame.
>You allow your fire to wash over it for several seconds before stopping.
>But the orb remains the same.
>It seems that a full-on frontal approach won’t do it.
>>
>>27878432
Is it possible to perform a magic exchange on it? It probably won't change the amount of magic though. I bet it might change it's element to flame though.
>>
>>27878432
Apparently cooking the orb does nothing. Lets try meditating this time.
>>
>>27878432
Why don't we try to give it magic, in the same way, we did to those scorpions. Just bathing it in fire doesn't seem like the right method.

Also, we should buy a pet scorpion sometime.
>>
>>27878432
Get a unicorn to scan it or something.
>>
>>27878515
I think its a bit more complicated than that. Also, Tink is a unicorn he probably already tried everything he can.
>>
>>27878483
>>27878495
>>27878511
>>27878515
>>27878548
>You think of getting a pet scorpion.
>There is a pet store not too far away.
>You wonder if they sell scorpions.
>You close your eyes and meditate, finding the orb in your magical sight.
>Then you do exactly what Yansa taught you.
>You push your magic out towards the orb, sending it out like a wave crashing on the beach.
>Then you pull it back, taking just a little bit of old purple magic with you.
>After you pull, you examine the orb with your mind’s eye.
>The orb seems to be holding charge.
>Feeling reassured, you continue your steady rhythm.
>Push your magic out, trickle a little bit back.
>Push and pull.
>After a few minutes of this rhythm, you begin to sweat.
>Goosebumps begin to form on your coat, and despite your sweating, you feel cold.
>You go into your room and grab the fire orb from the bedside drawer.
>You compare the two orbs in your mind’s eye, as well as your own magic.
>If you were to try to quantify it, it looks like you’ve used about a third of your body’s magic.
>The orb, however, only has about a fifth of the magic as the full orb.
>While your orb is fairly dull, a green flame flickers in the center.
>You could keep going, but you’re feeling a bit uncomfortably drained as-is.
>>
>>27878649
Best not risk putting out the pilot light. Lets check with Tink to make sure we didn't accidentally change the orb.
>>
>>27878649
Let's stop and show Tink our results.
>>
>>27878649
>Green flames inside a psychic orb
Nice. Does this mean we could create some super cool hybrid orbs in the future?

I wonder what happened if we got Volt's, Storm's, Ice's, and our magic into the orb. Would it create some weird electric frost-flame or something?
>>
>>27878697
I think it's only green because it's our personal energy.
All of our flames are green.
>>
>>27878719
S-stop ruining my dreams anon.
>>
>>27878804
Your dreams are my dreams anon.
I'd love to make some kick ass hybrid orb to power up with, but I think Tink already said that things would get unstable.
We'd probably just have to use them one at a time, and get our hands on an orb that won't counter our powers.

But then again maybe our way of doing it would make it stable.
>>
>>27878690
>>27878696
>>27878697
>>27878719
>>27878804
>You pick up your orb and show it to Tinker.
>“What’s this?” he asks, taking it from you.
“A fire orb I just made.”
>His eyes widen as he continues looking it over.
>”H-how did you?”
“I just charged it with my magic.”
>”What? Where did you learn to do that?”
“Out in the desert, a buffalo named Yansa taught me. Why?”
>”W-well it’s kind of a big thing.”
>He taps his hooves together.
>”It’s been in a few different comic books. All of them are ponies who go out into the desert and meet a strange hermit who teaches them how to be one with nature. Then they gain this ‘sight’ and the ability to drain magic. You’re saying that this buffalo guy taught you how to do that?”
“Yep, that sounds like him.”
>”Now that I think about it, all of them were earth ponies. Imagine that.”
>He taps his hoof to his chin.
>”But I’m getting sidetracked, you can recharge fire orbs! Hey, you wouldn’t mind filling this up if you get the chance, would you?” He asks, proffering the orb. “O-or were you just going to keep it? It’s not a problem if you were.”
>>
>>27878946
It's really draining.
I'm worried about it putting us on empty after doing it. I think we'd have to rest first and build our power back up before we could fill the thing.
>>
>>27878946
It takes a lot out of us and we'd rather not risk losing our abilities. Maybe later. We might be able to teach the others how to do it and be able to produce different orbs.
>>
>>27878946
After the mission, maybe. It's extremely taxing to charge up. And I guess you can have it, do some research on it?
>>
>>27879029
We should probably use it to recharge before the mission If we don't wait a day to get our power back.
We won't be able to fight well if we're at half power.
>>
>>27879050
We has a second fire orb we can use for recharge.
>>
>>27878946
It's a slow and tiring process. It may take a few days just to charge up a single orb.
>>
>>27879070
Well, we could just fill up this new orb and then just eat the other orb to recharge us again.
Though it would probably be better to not completely empty our tank as fill up the new orb.
>>
>>27879128
>Using an orb to charge an orb
Something tells me we won't achieve much doing it this way.
>>
>>27878977
>>27878985
>>27879029
>>27879050
>>27879070
>>27879126
>>27879128
>>27879144
“It’s a slow and tiring process, and I’m worried about it putting me on empty afterwards.”
>”Yeah. These tiny things hold a lot of magic. No idea how they do it.”
“Well, you can keep it, look it over if you want. But at the rate I was charging that, it would take me a matter of days to give you a full orb, and using an orb to charge an orb doesn’t seem like the most efficient of things to do.”
>”Oh. There’s no rush. If it hurts to do, then don’t. Don’t torture yourself. Remember how bad you felt after fighting the pharaoh?”
“Yeah. I slept for nearly a whole day afterwards. I’ll think about it though.”
>You take the orb and stuff it in your saddlebags.
>”Wait, hold that thought,” Tinker says, putting a hoof to his ear.
>He listens for a moment before scooping something off of his desk and offering it to you.
>A small device sits in the middle of his hoof.
>It contains a small battery pack and speaker, and looks like it clips to the bottom of your ear.
>It’s also painted to be the color of your coat.
>”Storm says she found the jail where Two-bit’s being held, and they want to know if there’s anything they should do while they’re there.”
>>
Pausing. Thank you all for playing, and I'll probably see you tomorrow.
>>
>>27879251
Study guard patterns, shift changes, weak points, etc. Mainly whatever traps the supers have laid though. Something tells me there will be a lot of ice and fireproof stuff all over.

I bet Boomer and Bottom have shifts. One in the night, and one in the day day in order to continually watch the cell.
>>
>>27879251
Do they have a getaway car set up? They're going to need one.
Tell them to look for some good exit points and call back if they found someone they can change places within the night staff were going to need to set up the time for when we start.

Speaking of which I think we should call that reporter now and set an appointment for when we can talk on air. The group is probably going to need to straight the night of or after the broadcast
>>
>>27880080
>The group is probably going to need to start the mission the night of or after the broadcast
>>
Goodnight bump
>>
>>27880080
Dude we don't know when the group want to do the break out, so wait on calling the reporter.
>>
>>27879478
I don't think supers are guarding two-bit personaly. He's being held in a local jail until they ship him to prison, so likely everyone there is a normal cop.

If anything they're just waiting to receive a call rather than just sit there at the jail.
>>
>>27882140
I think you have it backwards. The group has to build their schedule around us because typically doing exclusives still require you make an appointment.

We are a bit famous now but I don't think that will make the reporter clear her whole day for us.
>>
>>27883064
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.