[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reversed Gender Roles Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 106
Previous thread: >>27816858

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aoh8YH3I0q78czAnb9mt_4h5jUeCUbivFV5WhAh935U/edit?pli=1

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:
http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
Oblivious
>>
File: let's get writing.jpg (26 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
let's get writing.jpg
26 KB, 400x300
>tfw I got a day off for reasons I have no idea about
Fantastic. Incoming Wrestler Anon green.

---
>"...onymous...ake up..."
>You could hear a mare's voice calling out to you.
>It sounds sweet, like a cherry on a stack of ice cream scoops.
>"Anonymous, wake up!"
>It calls out to you again.
>There's a slight rumbling.
>A heavenly pegasus mare covered in white robes and light is drifting slowly towards you, hoof outstretched towards you.
>"Come on, Anon! Wake up for me!"
>She calls to you again.
>You feel some shaking.
>"You're gonna be late for the promo, Anon!"
>An earthquake in your dreams, perhaps?
>Suddenly, your eyes snap open and you bring your head up, before you bump full force into a furry wall.
>When you meant by "furry wall", you meant Cheese.
>And when you meant "bump", you meant "violently banging your face into Cheese's snout".
>"O-Ow, Anon! That hurt, you know!"
>You look at him and you blink your eyes just to make sure you still weren't dreaming of an angel and heavenly light.
>Cheese was rushing around, packing various items and clothing you didn't know he had.
>You looked around, and saw that you were in your apartment with Cheese.
>That was strange.
"So... How did I get here? I remember falling face first and sleeping the moment I went through the curtain."
>He stops for a moment and gives a blank stare, as if processing and thinking of an answer to your question.
>"Daneighlle Brein. She gave us a lift over to the apartment and helped me carry you upstairs."
>Mental note: Thank Daneighlle Brein for being the realest mare out there.
>Cheese suddenly springs up and returns to the rush he was occupied in.
>"We need to get you to the stadium, quick! We need to shoot a promo for tonight's taping, quick!"
>The gears in your head turn slowly, until it quickens and you realize what's happening.
>You jump up from your bed and quickly rush into the shower.
---
>>
>>27841265
>You were again in the same room they used to shoot the promo you and Cheese debuted in.
>You could make out a minotauress in the back napping, a voice behind the set practicing lines and vocalizing, and a pegasus floating around, carrying wires and cables.
>"Sorry about this, again. We really cannot control when creative finalizes their booking. Good thing it's really simple, though."
>The same mare from before was checking her clipboard for details on the promo.
>You and Cheese nod.
"It's fine, really. It's not like we have any other job to do than this."
>Cheese nudges at your side and clears his throat.
>The mare continues glancing between her clipboard and you two, before speaking again.
>"We'll have Anonymous over here, being interviewed by Reneigh Young. I assume you colts know her."
>You and Cheese nod affirmatively.
>"Cheese, you will interrupt and demand that Anonymous gives you a match. Add any wager you might want to put up."
>Cheese grins mischievously at the thought of wagering anything to make the match more exciting.
>The mare brings up her watch and nods at you two.
>"We're starting in 20 minutes. We're readying up everypony."
>She briskly walks outside of the room.
>"I'll go hound the food bar outside, alright?"
>Cheese pats you on the back and just as quickly follows the mare outside the room.
>You sit on a chair near the set and start flipping through your phone, hoping to see your favorite writefag update her story on /mlh/.
>You swear that she was around since before you started lurking.
>As you laugh to yourself, watching as an anonymous poster get a gorillion replies for saying that they wouldn't fuck a human, you feel a quick tap on your shoulder.
>You look up from your phone to find a fairly toned minotauress grinning and eyeing you.
>You're a bit bothered by the fact that your time to yourself was interrupted.
>"Hey there. You're Anonymous, right? El Incognito?"
>You slowly nod and shift in your seat to get more comfort.
>>
>>27841265
Holy shit, new thread with immediate green!
>>
>>27841273
>"I-I'm the Horrible Heifer, one of the biggest newcomers. My name's actually Belle."
>Heh, cow Belle.
>The Horrible Heifer.
>Where have you heard of that name before?
>Horrible Heifer...Heifible Horrer...Heirrible Hofer...
>Oh! The Horrible Heifer, one of the latest call-ups from the developmental show.
>"I'm a pretty big fan. I think you're pretty great in the air, doing all those spots."
>You blush a bit underneath your mask a bit.
"Oh, uh...th-thanks! We don't see a lot of males doing flippy shit, so I decided to be one of the few. Gotta...you know...revolutionize male wrestling, you know?"
>You smile awkwardly and shrug.
>You didn't expect to already have fans within the back just from your first day.
>The mare from earlier comes back to remind you of the time.
>"Anonymous, we're starting in five minutes. Oh, I see you've met the Horrible Heifer. She'll be your new mixed tag team partner after a few weeks."
>What!? Who the hell is in charge of creative!?
>The Horrible Heifer clears her throat and fidgets a bit in place.
>Oh, you were talking to her.
>Spit it out, woman! These incredulous reaction images don't post themselves, you know!
>"Oh, uh...do you want to talk some more and hang out later after you shoot the promo? We could share tips on executing moves and the like."
>You absentmindedly agree so you could return to your phone.
>"It's settled, then? After you shoot the promo?"
>You nod and Belle walks away, grinning madly.
>Cheese trots up to you, staring at the cow walking away.
>"Wasn't that the Horrible Heifer? What's she doing here?"
"Fan. Complimented me. Asked me to hang with her after doing the promo. I agreed."
>He looks at you skeptically.
>"So basically you accepted her shoddy date proposal? Anon, you're an idiot."
>'Shoddy date proposal'?
>The hell did he mean by that?
"No, no. She just wanted to hang with me. Nothing else. Purely unromantic."
>Cheese lightly punches your side and chuckles.
>"Whatever. We're starting any time now."
>>
File: gorillion hours in notepad.jpg (42 KB, 500x376) Image search: [Google]
gorillion hours in notepad.jpg
42 KB, 500x376
>>27841277
Okay, that was a quick 3-post update to the wrasslin' story. Pretty short, awaiting any feedback and bully.

Pastebin updated as always:
http://pastebin.com/y4nLFngq
>>
>>27840883 #
Original poster here. Surprised someone took that oneshot green and did anything with it.

>Anon and Mac go back to being just friends.
>Mac isn't entirely on board with this arrangement.
>Anon keeps trying to set him up with other colts.
>Problems though:
>Anon keeps going for guys who HE thinks are gay. Frilly feminine boys who like shopping. Completely outside Mac's tastes.
>Gay on Earth=straight in equestria, leading to some awkward conversations when they ask about where the rest of Mac's herd is…
>Even worse, Mac isn't really all that over Anon.
>Anon goes to the bar look to get laid as well…
>Jealous Mac is jealous. ACCIDENTALLY knocks over stools with mares on them, spills drinks, the like…
>Starts getting clingy, possessive, protective, wants to spend more time alone with him and becomes more physically affectionate.

I may or may not be shell shocked. Happened with me and an old friend who came out. Was SUPER awkward after a while. We don't talk anymore.
>>
>>27841294
She came to say hi and it's a date already?
>>
>>27841539
well, I wrote it mainly with the idea of HH/Belle being someone who thinks that hanging out with the opposite sex automatically means dating. And Anon describing what happened in an entirely flippant way to Cheese as him not really caring about HH/Belle
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 630x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 630x800
Would you fuck a cow?
>>
>>27841591
Having a waifu with four stomachs without four anuses to accommodate is a poor tactic.
>>
>>27841294
fuck me, I'm unsatisfied with the output. I'm going to have to rewrite this in the pastebin and come back when I'm finished scrapping and rewriting.
>>
>>27841591
Jesus God YES.

>Knocking up your minotaur waifu.
>Her begging you to stay, thinking you're gonna take off.
>"I'm sorry I didn't use protection! I didn't think it was possible!"
>Promising to stay with her, even if she doesn't have a herd.
>Rubbing her back after a long day at the quary.
>Her trying so, so hard to pamper you.
>Taking her fat, swollen breasts into your hands, relieving the tension with a gently, loving milking.
>Arousing her by taking a sip.
>Railing her on the couch, then kicking back at the part to watch Mino-sports with her.

Honestly, who wouldn't want best waifu?
>>
File: 1133850.png (679 KB, 1280x1023) Image search: [Google]
1133850.png
679 KB, 1280x1023
>>27841591
cowgirls are cute, but dragon girls are cuter
>>
>>27841648
Also awesome waifu.
>Anon is kidnapped by dragon WAIFU.
>The plan is to ransom him back to Twilight for a mountain of gold.
>The two fall in love in the meantime.
>Giant, 3 story dragon girl and taller than average ape person.
>Turns out dragon WAIFU doesn't horde gold…
>She hordes Hyperspace Hyperwars miniatures.
>She's got the good, old stuff too! Vintage figures they don't even make anymore!
>Date night usually consists of them going into town to buy more miniatures.
>One day dragon WAIFU becomes crestfallen because tfw no HMD is big enough for your dragon cooter.
>Anon hugs her claw and says he'll always love her.
>Comes back one day from the store to find an empty chamber.
>Finds a tiny, blushing shortstack dragon.
>She got rid of all her miniatures so you could be together.
>All except for one, anyways…
>It was the one you painted together.
>>
File: 1417395858227.png (73 KB, 625x311) Image search: [Google]
1417395858227.png
73 KB, 625x311
>>27841693
oh my goodness
>>
File: 78535.jpg (147 KB, 1278x1050) Image search: [Google]
78535.jpg
147 KB, 1278x1050
>>27841693
I greatly enjoy BIG dragon ladies.
>>
>>27841693
My heart has a boner
>>
>>27841640
Good. Because it felt like it skipped over things.
>>
File: 1463148950096.png (311 KB, 748x807) Image search: [Google]
1463148950096.png
311 KB, 748x807
>>27841591
Am I doing this right?
>>
>>27841591
>>27841778
What the hell do you search to find these?
>>
>>27841789
https://e621.net/
>>
File: image.jpg (121 KB, 615x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
121 KB, 615x1024
>>27841778
Yes
>>
File: image.png (388 KB, 1079x1920) Image search: [Google]
image.png
388 KB, 1079x1920
>>27841797
And we insist bronies aren't Furries…
>>
File: image.jpg (154 KB, 676x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
154 KB, 676x1024
>>27841815
We are whorse fuckers who like to rich the cow
>>
>>27841693
>not helping her amass a greater horde
>not finally getting her big enough to crawl inside and wriggle for her ultimate pleasure
you're not thinking creatively
>>
>>27841845
>Micro/Macro play
Big pone thread is the other way, friendo.
>>
>>27841693
couldn't she just give her figures to Anon, so that way they're not hers anymore, she shrinks, but her treasures are still around?
>>
>>27841909
STOP TRYING TO FIND LOOPHOLES. YOU'RE RUINING THE SWEETNESS.
>>
File: 1424204581421.png (324 KB, 562x676) Image search: [Google]
1424204581421.png
324 KB, 562x676
posting the only good minotaur art
>>
File: BeanbagWoona.jpg (415 KB, 662x791) Image search: [Google]
BeanbagWoona.jpg
415 KB, 662x791
Hey, I did a new thing.
>>
File: image.png (55 KB, 426x600) Image search: [Google]
image.png
55 KB, 426x600
>>27841845
>Be Anon
>Be laughing hysterically.
>There's a tiny dragoness with a blushing face who says she's your girlfriend.
>Her face is bright red, and you swear there are tears in her eyes.
>"Anonymous!" She shouts, "I am QUEEN SPINES of the Green Mountains, and as your master you will stop--!"
>This just makes you double over in laughter as she tries to strike a commanding, lordly pose.
>She comes up to your knees.
>She grits her teeth in anger and embarrassment, and starts pounding on your chest.
>"THIS. IS. YOUR. FAULT. YOU. BUTTHEAD!"
>Honestly, it tickles. This is absolutely ADORABLE.
>Reaching down, you surprise her by picking her up and holding her face to face.
>Your arms wrap around a fat, plush rump, while her tail dangles over your interlocked hands.
>She gives you her best "Raging Dragon Queen" face.
>"I will breathe FIRE on you, slave!"
>You didn't think you could kek any more than you were.
>You did.
>Redder than ever and shaking with rage, you see her take a long, deep breathe.
>Uh Oh…
>Might've gone too far here…
>*BURP!*
>A tiny puff of cold fire roles over your face, and is gone in an instant.
>You and dragon WAIFU just stare at each other.
>Tears start to form in her eyes.
>"I did it for you, you jerk…" she says, choking a bit as tears start to trail down her cheeks.
>Ah geez, you went too far.
>You feel your heart sink as she begins to cry in earnest, hiding her face on your chest.
>"I just wanted to be with you…" she sobs.
>You gently cradle her, rubbing her soft spines with a free hand.
"I'm sorry baby…I went too far."
>She sniffles again, looking up at you from your chest.
>"I gave them away..." She says through red eyes. "I got rid of ALL of them for you!"
>She starts crying again, and you take a seat on your bed.
>After a few minutes she peters out, her face still buried in the fabric of your shirt.
>She always did say she liked the smell.
>>
>>27841947
AWW SHIIIEETT
>>
>>27841945
What is it?
>>
>>27841945
What is new thing? I want it.
>>
>>27841643
>Weird society rules in Equestria
>If a mare in a herd gets pregnant before the Alpha, she's kicked out
>If a herd consists of one mare and one stallion, it indicates that the stallion isn't invested in it or doesn't have as much to lose, making a pregnancy risky (stallion abandons mare in favour of a better herd)
>Mare equally relieved and confused when Anon makes it clear that he's staying with her
>Ponies see this as Anon having chosen an Alpha and it indicates that he's looking to expand his herd
>Or they see it as something wrong and think that the mare is threatening Anon so that he stays (since stallions almost always leave in similar situations)
>I don't actually know anything about horse behaviour
Feel free to disregard everything after the 3rd or 4th line if this prompt is too autistic for RGRE.
>>
>>27841945
>It was night in Canterlot
>The sun had hidden itself behind the Unicorn Mountains, and it's light had gone with it
>In it's place the moon and the stars had appeared, their soft, comforting glow combating the otherwise crushing darkness
>It was a clear night, a still night
>Not a sound could be heard in the capital of the world
>Even the wind, as ever-changing and spontaneous as a child's whim, stood still
>Tonight the heavenly bodies seemed to glow with a puzzling intensity, as if the stars themselves were pondering something of great importance
>It was late in the city, and the moon was at its apex
>Most were tucked away safely in their beds, resting until the great sun once again peeked over the mountain tops
>But there were some that still lingered in this darkness, beings that had business that needed seeing to
>Princess Luna, Lady of the Night, strode through the royal gardens of her castle with a purpose
>Just like her moon and stars, she had an odd intensity about her on this night
>The alicorn's jaw was set, and her eyes were slightly narrowed
>Her wings, usually tucked loosely against her sides, looked like they would spread out at any moment
>Even the air around her seemed tense and dutiful
>Her pace was quick as she walked through the gardens
>While most would have paused to marvel at the exquisite beauty laid out all around them Luna kept her head held high and her eyes forward
>Now was not the time for leisure
>She had something to see to; something that she could no longer ignore
>"Are you sure that we need to do this, my lady?"
>From behind the princess a small figure looked up at the moon with its golden, glowing eyes
>There was a nervousness in those eyes, a quiet concern that bordered on fear
>"I mean I'm pretty sure that the two of them are just friends from what I can tell..."
>Princess Luna slowed her unrelenting pace to look over her shoulder
>The mare staring back at her stood not half of her height
>>
>>27842014
HAPPENING
>>
File: best pone.png (954 KB, 2048x2048) Image search: [Google]
best pone.png
954 KB, 2048x2048
>>27841945
Is it about best pone?
>>
>>27842014
>Her appearance was slightly scruffy, her mane, tail, and fur a little too wild and unruly for its own good
>A pair of bat ears, listening alertly for any sounds, adorned the mare's head
>On her back were a pair of bat wings, which she was shifting against her back every few moments
>This was a creature that was not regularly seen in Canterlot, though her kind had seen a resurgence in the land over the last few years
>The mare standing before her was an Thestral, a Child of the Night, a Fanged One, known by most as a bat pony
>This Thestrals name was Echo, also known as Icky by her friends, and she was the personal hoofmaiden to the Princess of the Night herself
>Luna raised an eyebrow at the young, fidgety mare
>"Is everything alright, Echo? You appear to be nervous," she remarked as the two of them made their way past a line of statues
>Echo let her large, leathery wings shift against her sides once more as she frowned
>"I'm not... NERVOUS, Princess," she said slowly. "Not exactly."
>Luna nodded in understanding before she once more fixed her gaze forward
>"You have nothing to worry about, my Thestral. We simply going to look into his dreams to see if there is anything questionable in them."
>Long, sharp, white fangs flashed in the moonlight as Echo bit her lip
>"But don't you think that this is going a little overboard, Princess?" she asked. "Like I said I think that the princess and him are just good friends..."
>"I disagree with you, Echo," Luna said, not unkindly. "I know my sister well enough to know that something is going on between those two, even if they themselves do not realize it."
>Luna looked up at her moon, her expression hardening
>"My sister means to court this young man. Perhaps not now, but eventually she will attempt it, this I am sure."
>Leaving the gardens, both Echo and Luna made their way into the castle proper
>>
File: 129.png (582 KB, 680x823) Image search: [Google]
129.png
582 KB, 680x823
>>27842035
>best
>pone
>>
>>27842057
>The light of the moon continued to follow them, shining through the stain glass window peppered throughout the castle halls
>Echo's eyes darted around the halls, searching nervously for any wandering eyes
>Though what they were about to do was not in anyway illegal it was frowned upon, very much so, and if Princess Celestia heard what the two of them were doing it there was a good chance that she'd find herself out of a job, or at the very least receive the chewing out of a lifetime
>"But do we REALLY need to root around his dreams?" she asked. "Isn't there some other way to see if he's a super villain in disguise or a blob monster or a gold digger or something like that?"
>Though she didn't turn her head to look at her hoofmaiden, Luna found herself smiling
>"I'm afraid that me must do this, my dear," she insisted. "If my sister is to court this human then I must see the true measure of his character."
>Luna's eyes narrowed slightly as she and Echo turned the corner
>"Though it is easy to conceal one's true nature whilst they are awake it is another thing entirely to do so while asleep. I do not want my sister to be caught up in the schemes of some scheming stallions that doesn't truly love her. So I will go in this stallion's mind, this Anonymous, and I shall see his true self. Only then will I name him brother-in-law."
>"But--"
>"That is my final thoughts on the matter, Echo. Now come, we are nearly there."
>A frown wormed its way onto Echo's face, though she kept her mouth shut as Luna led her through the labyrinth of halls and corridors that made up the castle
>The halls were barren save a patrol of passing guards
>Though Echo didn't particularly approve of her highnesses methods, she knew that if they were going to be doing any dream invasion now was the perfect time to do it
>"With our luck somepony's going to find out about this," she muttered sourly, letting the tips of her wings drag against the ground.
>>
>>27842092
>"We are in my domain, young thestral," Luna called over her shoulder, making the bat pony nearly jump out of her fur. "Not a single soul will see us unless it is my desire that we be seen. Ah, it appears that we are here."
>Both the thestral and the alicorn stopped in front of a door
>As far as doors went in Canterlot castle it was a rather plain door
>Well-built and held upon a sturdy frame of oak, but it wasn't anything special or grand
>What WAS special was the being lying beyond this door
>Behind that was Anonymous's room, where the young man was hopefully sleeping
>"Now you're SURE that you need to be this close to get into his dreams?" Echo asked as Luna cocked her head to the side
>The princess was staring at the plain door in puzzlement, as though she was seeing something that Echo couldn't
>"How odd... I had just thought it an anomaly but it truly appears that there is some sort of interference around him," she murmured, scratching her chin. "Perhaps it is something that comes naturally to his kind? If is by some other means I can honestly say that I have never seen it before..."
>Echo's eyes darted from her highness to the door
>"Princess? Is everything alright?"
>Blinking, Luna looked over at her hoofmaiden
>"Hum? Oh yes, I have everything well in hoof," she assured. "I was simply musing to myself."
>"Are you sure that you need to be this close to the door?" Echo repeated. "Are you sure that you can't just do this back in your chambers?"
>"Unfortunately I cannot," Luna admitted with a shake of her head. "There appears to be... something blocking my ability to dreamwalk with this young stallion at any long distances ."
>Echo's nose scrunched up
>Her chest puffed out and, for a moment, it appeared that she might start yelling, but better sense took over and she simply released it with an explosive sigh
>>
gay anon in rgre song

My neighbors ask me why I'm limping down the way
And who that fellow was that came by yesterday
I quickly turn my face before I start to blush
Cause frankly there is nothing I can say

I've always had a thing for pushing the extremes
And I've just got a thing you won't find in the magazines
This molded silicone has got me begging please
Give me more of what I really need

[Chorus 1]
Cause there is no cock like horse cock
Send your asshole into shock
You need horse cock of course-cock
Grab the lube and slam the day away

[Verse 2]
My shaft is quivering, my balls are turning blue and
I think of drinking in a foot or even two
My favorite stallion that I keep in my top drawer
Slip it in and out be dripping goo

[Chorus 2]
As I take more cock, horse cock
Shut the door and turn the lock
Is your cock a horse cock?
You will never hear me say your name

Cause there is no cock like horse cock
Rub my dick inside a sock
Don't stop now, horse cock
Stretch out my insides and make me pray
>>
File: 1460918543155.png (477 KB, 1500x1252) Image search: [Google]
1460918543155.png
477 KB, 1500x1252
>>27841947
aww

he better give her some INTENSE loving after that
>>
>>27842155
>>27841947
Aww

>>27841819
Nice
>>27842143
Wut
>>
>>27842136
>"Horse feathers..." she muttered, blowing a lock of her mane out of her face. "I hoped you weren't going to say that..."
>"This will only take a few moments, Echo," Luna promised, extending a wing and patting her on the head with it. "Now, please watch over me while I conduct the spell. You may also wish to take a few steps back as well."
>The thestral did as she was asked, taking few hasty steps backward
>With a small nod, Luna once again turned toward the door
>Widening her stance she took a few deep breaths
>Her ethereal mane and tail, both of which were gently swaying as if caught in a breeze, began to whip back and forth
>The tip of her of horn glowed as she let her magic flow through her, more and more magic building up with each breath
>Soon she could feel it in her very veins, sharpening her senses and making the air around her crackle with energy
>The constellations in her mane began to shine brightly as her gaze narrowed
>She could feel a resistance; a bubble that was stopping her from delving into her prey's mind
>She squared her withers, channeling more and more magic to the tip of her horn as she pushed against this bubble
>"Come on you blasted thing," she muttered. "Give way. Shatter."
>Luna closed her eyes
>The constellations in her mane grew brighter and brighter until Echo, who by this point had backed up as far as she could, had to shield her face from the light
"Break."
>Luna's eyes snapped open, white and glowing with power
>The puzzling, unseeable barrier around her target finally gave way and, not wishing to waste anymore time, Luna quickly let herself be pulled into the ether
>For a few moments all that she, at least the her that was there, could see nothing
>There was only black, unconquerable darkness
>But then, a moment later, there was light
>Anonymous's mind, which had been unseeable to her just a few moment's prior, shined like a beacon right in front of her
>>
>>27841947
>You two sit alone together in silence, you gently rubbing her back as she wipes her face off on your shirt.
>This is absolutely adorable.
>"You really got rid of them?" you ask.
>She bites her lip and looks up at you, nodding nervously.
>"Mhmm...you remember Moondancer? From the hobby shop?"
>Oh yeah, spaghetti horse!
>God she's a weirdo...
>"S-she paid me a couple thousands bits for all of them..." she turns around and points towards the door. "I put the gold o-on the pile."
>She actually did it, didn't she?
>That's really sweet of her!
>"I was g-gonna maybe go buy you that Blue Skinz army you wanted, b-but I was worried I'd wanna keep them and then get big again."
>She looking up at you nervously, gauging your response.
>You gently stroke her cheek.
"Why would you wanna be so young though?"
>Seriously, she TINY yo!
"I figured you'd wanna be an adolescent or something."
>She clicks her claws together, avoiding eye contact.
>"I...I am."
>She starts fiddling with the fabric of your shirt.
>"I was always this short, b-before I found minis."
>You can't help but snigger.
>Tiny Dragon Waifu responds by hitting you on the chest again, her face lighting up in embarrassment.
>You stop immediately, looking away in shame.
"Sorry..."
>You two sit in silence for a moment, until you feel her ruffling around with your shirt.
>Looking down, you can see that she's unbuttoning your shirt.
>"I wanna have sex." She says, looking determined.
>You laugh a bit, which only causes her to work faster.
"What? Honey, I think we should--"
>"NO!" She interrupts, standing on your thighs so that you're face to face.
>"I'M your ALPHA, and I wanna have sex, so..." she tries to push you on your back.
>She succeeds in nearly falling backwards off the bed. You manage to catch her by the rump.
>Undeterred, she starts pushing hard against your bare chest.
>"G-get...on...your...back!" she commands as you take your shirt the rest of the way off.
>"You are my PRISONER!"
>>
>>27842198
>inb4 she gets assaulted by a laundry list of horrors and atrocities hes seen
>>
>>27842201
>>"I wanna have sex." She says, looking determined.
Well nobody can say she isn't straight forward.
>>
>>27842136
>"There you are..." she muttered, quickly making her way toward the light. "Now, I simply need to--"
>"A-Ah~"
>Luna blinked
>Looking around, she noticed that she was no longer in the ether
>Thick, aged stone walls surrounded her
>In the corner there was an open window that was letting sunlight pour into the room
>On the floor there was a rug, worn but well-made and every well cared for
>She appeared to be in a bedroom of some sort
>"Might I be in Anonymous's dreams?" she mused aloud. "Strange, I hadn't even--"
>"YES~! Taste your princess!"
>The hair on the back of Luna's neck stood on end as a loud, breathy, HUNGRY moan filled the air
>"Hmm~ Just like that beloved. Yes~ Deeper~"
>Ears perking up, Luna's eyes snapped over to the other end of the room
>Sitting there, by an unlit fireplace, was a rather large wood-framed bed with a black canopy hanging above it
>Lying in that bed, wearing nothing more than a smile, was Anonymous
>Usually something like that wouldn't have phased Luna
>She was the Princess of the Night and Walker of Dreams; she had seen far, far worse and far, far weirder protecting the dreams of her ponies
>What got to her, made her eyes widen to the size of dinner plates and make her body go ramrod stiff, was the bed's other inhabitant
>"Do you feel that, my love? Do you feel my magic--ah~! Do you feel my magic stroking thy rod? Does it feel good my love?"
>"L-Luna..."
>SHE was lying in that bed, lying on her back blushing and moaning like some bitch in heat as Anonymous tended to her marehood with his lips and tongue
>For a few moments she just stood there, slack-jawed
>A blush, sharply contrasting with her coat, came to her cheeks and began to make it's way down her neck
>"What... I thought... Why would," she stuttered, only to jump as her dream counterpart let out another needy moan
>"Thy tongue," her imitation gasped, her eyes hazy. "Yes, use thy tonu--A-Ah~!
>>
>>27842233
wew lad
>>
>>27842233
Hey now.
>>
File: 1456707216742.jpg (247 KB, 628x1272) Image search: [Google]
1456707216742.jpg
247 KB, 628x1272
>>27842233
fug the princess
>>
File: 1467320077946.gif (575 KB, 238x200) Image search: [Google]
1467320077946.gif
575 KB, 238x200
>>27842233
Please continue
>>
>>27842233
>Luna took a nervous step backward, both confused and horrified
>She tried to turn away from the scene before her but found that she couldn't
>It was as if she was rooted to the ground
>She couldn't even look away
>Her dream counterpart was panting slightly as Anonymous began to suckle at her teats, taking one of the sensitive nubs of flesh into his mouth, teasing it with the tip of his tongue, and sucking hard
>"Ye GODS!" the Luna on the bed moaned, her back arching as her hips gently bucked. "YES!"
>With a wet pop, the human licked his lips before leaning over to her other teat
>Mouth slightly parted, he began to gently roll the fleshy nub in between his teeth
>His tongue, though thin and short from what Luna could see, began to diligently tease the skin
>Her counterpart's breathing hitched as her eyes slowly began to close
>There was a look of delight on her face, a look of absolute pleasure that forced Luna to look away
>Through the shock and embarrassment that was rooting her to the ground she could feel something else
>This other feeling, this raw emotion, was leaving her feeling uncomfortably warm and was threatening to steal her breath away
>"This was a m-mistake," she muttered to herself, squirming in place. "E-Echo was right. I should have never--"
>The bed creaked and her dream counterpart let out a scream
>Without hesitation, Luna's head snapped up
>Anonymous's hands were playing with her rump now
>She could see his slender fingers digging, stroking, pinching, and tugging at her flesh
>His movements weren't commanding or frantic; they were slow, loving
>There was a small, happy smile on the man's face, as he licked and suck, joy dancing in his eyes
>He picked her rump up slightly, kneading her cutiemarks as he planted a tender kiss on her lower belly, then in between her teats, then on the nubs of flesh themselves
>The Luna on the bed let out a throaty giggle, pressing one of her hooves against the young man's head
>>
>>27842307
this is what you get luna

this is what you get for invading dreams
>>
>>27842201
>She shouts through gritted teeth.
>Complying, you lie down on your back, arms stretched out as she stands over you victorious.
>Panting and a bit sweaty, she stands on atop your chest, victorious and panting.
>She turns around and gets on all fours as she starts fiddling with your belt.
>This gives you front row tickets to marvel at her boodacious booty.
>A diet of Dewritos and a sedentary lifestyle has some advantages, right?
>Her tails swivels back and forth as she grunts in frustration.
>"Stupid...derpy claws...AHA!" She shouts as she manages to undo your belt.
>Pulling it off, you can't help but smile as she holds the belt above her head, triumphant.
>"You are my PRISONER, and I am your WAIFU, and there's nothing you can do..." she says as she unbuttons your pants.
>"to stop meeeeeee~!"
>You take advantage of her distraction to sink your hands into her rump.
>It's soft and smooth, and reminds you of snake's skin.
>Spreading her cheeks wide reveals her dripping pussy, her tail twitching automatically as you puff a burst of cold air on her nethers.
>She freezes in place for a moment, sweat dripping down her brow as her claw slips beneath your undergarmets.
>"O-oh geez..." you hear her murmur.
>Taking the initiative, you reach down and flick your underwear down the rest of the way.
>Your cock, which had been straining against the fabric, pops out to stand at attention.
>It also smacks dragon waifu in the face.
>She falls back rump first onto your chest.
>Sitting up, you can see her leaning over to stare at your erection.
>She appears to be biting on one of her claws nervously, and turns around to look at your face.
>"Y-you know what?!" she says, attempting to strike another authoritative pose. "I-I've changed my mind!" She says, crossing her arms and looking away from you.
>"B-better to make you suffer, your coltish desire driving you insane!" She laughs nervously.
>You two look into each others' eyes.
>She shivers with nerves.
>>
>>27842307
Where do I start reading your stuff? Do you even have a paistbin?
>>
>>27842307
Shit, L&P green. I can pick this up later, yo. You finish up!
>>
>>27842330
Shit, didn't mean to interrupt your green! I can come back to this later!
>>
>>27842351
Fuck. Thought the first one didn't go through. -_-
>>
>>27842330
And then he held her down and wrecked her and they lived happily ever after.
>>
>>27842307
>"Yes~ Please your princess. Please her~"
>Getting a good grip on his hair, she slowly began to push him lower and lower down her belly
>"Please her~"
>Luna could see hunger in Anonymous's eyes as he gazed upon her marehood
>Her dream counterparts arousal could be seen as clear as day
>Her lips, puffy and slightly parted, glistened in the sunlight
>Luna's nostrils flared
>She shivered a musky, heady scent filled her senses
>As Anonymous lifted her up by her rump once more Luna could clearly see a flash of pink that contrasted sharply against her dark blue coat
>The Princess of the Night looked away once more, blushing heavily
>She could feel a heat building up in between her legs, begging for attention
>"No, NO. I mustn't," she muttered, shaking her head. "My sister means to woo this stallion. I cannot--"
>"A-Aha~"
>Luna's gaze began to travel back toward the bed but she forced it to the floor
>She couldn't stay here any longer
>She needed to leave
>She needed to get out of here before she did something that she'd re--
>"Oh by my STARS~!"
>She couldn't help it
>Though everything in her was screaming to keep her gaze on the floor Luna looked up
>Anonymous had her rump high in the air, keeping her firmly in place with his hands
>He was lapping at dream-Luna's lips, cleaning the arousal from her
>He was staring into her eyes as his tongue slide along sex
>His gaze was smoldering, bewitching, hungry
>Her dream counterpart, though moaning and panting as if she didn't care who would hear, was staring up into the human's bright green eyes
>Luna's gaze dropped as she saw this
>Even from here she could hear the lewd, wet sounds of the human's tongue teasing, tasting her
>Her dream-self let out another moan, wrapping her back legs around Anonymous's neck
>Luna's gaze flicked to those thick, powerful legs as they tightened, securely holding the human in place
>Anonymous let out a quiet moan suddenly
>>
File: 1440527700406.jpg (147 KB, 923x1079) Image search: [Google]
1440527700406.jpg
147 KB, 923x1079
>>27842416
>>
>>27842416
Princesses should have healthy thighs.
>>
>>27842416
>A sudden movement caught the flustered princess's eye
>She looked down at Anonymous's lower body
>She could see his cock, hard and wet with his own arousal, throb needily
>There was a dark blue aura around his manhood, slowly stroking it in tune with his licks, she couldn't help but notice
>Luna took a nervous step forward, not able to force herself to look away
>As the magical aura reached his tip Anonymous let out another moan, his hips bucking
>Luna bit her lip as she watched a bead of pre leak from his tip and fall to the bed
>The heat between her legs was becoming unbearable
>Her eyes roamed the human's slick, engorged cock, drinking in every vein
>Her thoughts began to turn away from leaving and her sister
>"I must... I need to... I can't..."
>The dream-Luna let out another moan, legs twitching as Anonymous toyed with her clit, rubbing his lips and tongue against it
>Luna clutched her back legs, biting her lip even harder as she felt a wetness trickling down her leg
>Her gaze wandered up to Anonymous's arousal-stained face
>The human looked so happy between her legs, so content
>As if that was the place where he was meant to be
>Luna took another step forward
>Her dream counterpart's belly was heaving, eyes half-lidded
>Her wings were extended as far as they could, spilling off the bed
>Her mane and tail were encircling her lover, keeping him close and caressing his sweat-soaked, hairless flesh
>A stab of envy faced through Luna
>She tried to force herself to look away again but her gaze would not budge, so enraptured as she at the scene before her
>She could almost feel that tongue and those lips, playing with her, loving her, worshiping her the way that she deserved
>The Princess of the Night let out a quiet groan of frustration and need as she rubbed her back legs together
>Her gaze snapped back down to the human's cock and, with a look of hunger in her eyes, she licked her lips
>>
>>27842483
>"He does seem to be enjoying himself..." she muttered to herself. "He wouldn't even notice if I..."
>The tip of her horn glowed as she took another step forward
>At that moment she was invisible to Anonymous and to the apparition that so looked like her
>She was an observer, only able to watch, not touch or interact
>For now
>All thoughts of her sister left Luna's mind as she let the magic flow through her horn
>The room around her shifted and shimmered as the dreamscape began to bend to her will
>She could feel herself being pulled over toward her dream-self
>Luna closed her eyes tightly, letting more and more magic flow through her
>For a moment it felt like she was flying without the use of her wings
>An instant later she could feel the soft linens of a bed against her back
>Her head was resting against a pillow and her wings were dangling off of what felt like a bed
>Her rump was hanging in the air, firmly held in place by a pair of hands
>Luna's eyes snapped open and, breathing hard, she looked up
>Anonymous was looking down at her
>Before the realization struck her something smooth and wet dragged itself against her marehood from bottom to top
>"H-Horse a-apples!" Luna blurted out in a very unprincess-like manner, her eyes widening as Anonymous slipped his tongue in between her lips. "B-Buck..."
>She squirmed, wiggling her hips, her grip around his head tightening as his tongue delved deeper and deeper into her
>Though it was just a little thing she could feel it rubbing against her walls, teasing and tickling her in ways that she hadn't felt in many, many years
>Luna bit her lip as she gently lifted her hips, grinding herself against the human's face
>"Yesssss," she hissed. "Just like that~"
>Her horn once again glowed
>A spark of magic leapt from the tip and landed on Anonymous's arm
>It then traveled up to his shoulder and down his chest, toward his stomach, until it finally reached his groin
>>
>>27842527
>The human twitched as he felt the magic reach the base of his cock, his eyes widening as he felt it grow and thicken and expand
>Luna let out another moan as he felt his fingers dig deeper into her flanks as she used her magic to give his length a teasing stroke
>He gasped, looking down at her in confusion even as he continued to lap at her flower
>His hips bucked as she used her magic to give him a squeeze
>"L-Luna."
>A growl escaped Luna's throat
>"I don't believe that I gave you permission to cease thy actions," she said, using her magic to gave him another stroke
>Anonymous's face contorted in pleasure as she teased his head
>He moaned as his cock jumped, slapping wetly against his belly as his body tensed
>He tried to use one of his hands to reach down to touch his member
>Luna, with another growl, forced his hand back against her flank with a spell
>"Lick," she snarled. "NOW."
>Anonymous, with a pitiful whimper that sounded like music to her ears, began to once more lap at her marehood
>"A-Aha~ Yes. YES!"
>Luna twitched as she felt her body tensing
>She could feel that familiar ticklish sensation building up in her belly, making her lightheaded
>Her marehood squeezed his tongue, wanting, no DEMANDING more
>It wasn't enough; she needed more, she needed him inside of her
>"ENOUGH!" Luna shouted, not longer able to take it
>Her breathing was ragged as she released Anonymous's head and pulled herself away from that delightful little tongue of his
>She forced her wings against her sides with a growl, rolling over so that she could get up on shaky legs
>Her mane and tail were whipping around her body, the constellations in them gleaming brighter than the sun
>She flicked her tail out of the way and looked over her shoulder at Anonymous
>"I... I want... In me... Get..."
>She tried to slow her breathing, tried to calm the pounding in her chest, but couldn't
>>
>>27842558
>A whine escaped her throat as she stared back at her new lover hopefully, giving her rump an inviting shake
>Almost immediately Anonymous's snapped to it
>The human was breathing heavily as well, his hands opening and closing as his cock throbbed in the open air
>Luna could see the hunger, the need in his eyes
>She bit her lip hard enough to taste blood as she watched a bead of precum fall from his tip and onto the bed
>"Anonymous... Please..."
>Her horn glowed, with with a spell she roughly yanked the human to his feet
>She could see that he was going to line up with her perfectly
>Fill her up, please her, love her
>Anonymous took a step forward, placing his hands on her hips
>A low growl escaped his throat as his grip on her tightened
>The feeling of his fingers digging into her coat caused Luna's front legs to give out from under her
>"Yes!" she cried as her face was buried in her pillow. "Oh stars above YES!"
>She could feel Anonymous's rubbing the tip of his cock against her glistening lips, parting the folds to reveal the pink underneath
>Her back legs gave way as the feeling sent sparks up and down her body
>He was pressing himself against her firmly
>Just a little more and he'd--
>>
>>27842601
>"PRINCESS! MY LADY! LUNA!"
>Luna's eyes snapped open as a sharp, searing pain erupted from her flank
>She yelped, launching herself into the air, both front and back legs frantically kicking
>She hovered in the air for a few moments before gravity, a cruel and unforgiving mistress, brought her crashing down to the cold, hard, and oddly wet stone floor
>"WHAT?! WHO?! WHY?!"
>Frantically looking around, noticed that she was no longer in that room with Anonymous
>She was in the hallway of the castle, and her servant Echo was standing not three feet away from her with a hoof raised in the air
>"Echo!" the alicorn growled, a dangerous glint in her eye. "What is the meaning of this?! I thought I told you that I was not to be disturbed?!"
>The Thestral, seeing that her lady was less than happy with her, took a few nervous steps backward
>Upon closer inspection, Luna notices that the bat pony was red in the face and refused to look her in the eye
>This only caused to anger her further as she climbed to her hooves
>"Echo, you will look your princess in the eye and you will--"
>A certain smell wafted up to Luna's nose, causing her mouth to shut
>It was a very particular smell; a smell that was unlike any other and instantly recognizable
>It was the smell of a mare's arousal; and not just any arousal
>A blush came to Luna's cheeks as she looked down at the puddle of liquid that she had fallen into
>"Y-You were making all of these noises, my lady," Echo whispered, forcing her to strain to hear her. "Saying... things while you bucked your... your hips. I was worried that the human was doing something to you..."
>>
>>27842558
>>"Lick," she snarled. "NOW."
that deserves a bite
>>
>>27842623
>Blue pone is blue beaned
Pottery
>>
>>27842623
>It all came rushing back
>The sounds, the smells, the feeling of his hardness spreading her open
>And then an image can to mind, one which hit Luna in the stomach like a kick
>It was of her sister
>Her wonderful, loving sister who's stallion that she had just indulged herself with
>Stolen
>"Horse apples..."
>>
>>27842631
A fitting punishment.
>>
>>27842632
An idea that I got from this comic:
https://derpiboo.ru/298985?scope=scpe6a10145f2e4c0bfca7746b2ec93eaf6932121fe8

It's gonna be a couple of chapters long I think. This is a rough, rough, ROUGH draft of the thing--I'm thinking about putting it on my fimfic account-- so tell me what you think.

What things need added, what you want in it, etc.
>>
>>27842623
Blue becomes red.
>>
>>27842698
As long as it has the same ending as the comic, I'm up for it. Get it, up for it? What I'm saying is that AnonxBest Princesses gets me hard and I would like to read a story about that.

Looks good so far. It's got the seeds of comedy and drama, so I'm on board. If you wanted to push this past a few chapters and really run with it, I promise not to complain.
>>
File: 1409793362298.png (376 KB, 700x923) Image search: [Google]
1409793362298.png
376 KB, 700x923
>>27842698
It was pretty clop heavy and while that would explain Luna's change of attitude I'd like to see her actually becoming romantically interested in Anon and not just being 'Leds fug'.

Dat final panel, though.
>>
>>27842698
Oh boy, yes please.
This is way to cute. Would be nice to see how Anon's feeling are towards both princesses, as of now it seems that even though Celly like him, Luna has Anon's preference. So that should count for something.
>>
>>27842527
>Luna finds you dreaming about her and replaces the dreamself with the real self
LaP how? my most niche and highest order fetish? I love you.
>>
File: 1465545199038.png (1 MB, 3000x4200) Image search: [Google]
1465545199038.png
1 MB, 3000x4200
And now we commence the dragon fugging.
>>
>>27842866
I'll plunder her dungeon
>>
File: 1462243387295.jpg (697 KB, 1419x1283) Image search: [Google]
1462243387295.jpg
697 KB, 1419x1283
>>27842916
Excuse you, that's MY dungeon to plunder.
>>
>>27842952
Fight me
>>
>>27843068
Unf. Stallion fight.
>>
File: IMG_20160630_161606.jpg (182 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160630_161606.jpg
182 KB, 1024x576
>>27843068
>>
>>27842623
>You are Anon, taking a nice stroll in Canterlot square.
>A poster on a nearby wall catches your eye.
>"MISSING: HAVE YOU SEEN THIS MARE"
>Who the fuck is "Echo"?
>>
>>27843091
>speak up
>everyone else goes quiet
It's just like real life
>>
>>27842866
At a movie, there will be fuggin' when I'm done.

Side question: do dragons have cloacas?
>>
File: 1417250534732.png (186 KB, 800x576) Image search: [Google]
1417250534732.png
186 KB, 800x576
>>27843831
no
>>
>>27843831
Stop.
>>
File: 4554612as5asd8.gif (2 MB, 435x245) Image search: [Google]
4554612as5asd8.gif
2 MB, 435x245
>>27842698
>a wild LaP appears!
>with... with just... oh god, alla this
>11/10

I would like some extra 'moar' with my moar, please.
>>
>>27843852
Stop what? The cloacas?
>>
>>27841234
How can Vinyl talk if she's mute?
>>
>>27843831
If we have realistic horse vag, cloaca on dragons should be fine.
>>
>>27843898
Her vocal cords sewed themselves back together upon the sight on Anon's semi-nude body. She opened her mouth and spoke her first words since the accident: "Get back in the kitchen, colt!"
And then they rutted.
>>
>>27843899
>dragons
>realistic
>>
>>27841277

>minotits
I fully support this course of action.
>>
>>27841648
>spoiler
I'll take Lies for $1000, Alex.
>>
Why no delicious catbutt?
>>
File: 1417568631013.png (61 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
1417568631013.png
61 KB, 800x450
>>27844038
I dunno
>>
>>27842335
No. No pastebin. I sell you story. Gib monies, I send to you. $20.00 I sell to you. Good price. Special price for you.
>>
>>27841947
Fill her hoard up with kids as recompense, then as a family go out, and GET THE FIGURES BACK!
>>
>>27842335
http://pastebin.com/u/LaPsbin
>>
File: ANON SPEAKS NIGGER RUNES.png (207 KB, 850x570) Image search: [Google]
ANON SPEAKS NIGGER RUNES.png
207 KB, 850x570
Sorry if this is shit, everyone. I've been sleeping like shit for the last couple of weeks and it's making writing difficult. This is just a one-shot I decided to write.

>You are Anon
>You woke up in the woods a few days ago and managed to wander into a village.
>Thing is, the village is full of horses.
>Tiny, unnaturally-coloured horses.
>You thought it was cute at first; somebody had set up a big ol' mock village for their pets to play in.
>That was until the horses stopped acting like horses and started acting like intelligent creatures.
>They whinneyed and knickered at each other as though they actually understood - like they had a spoken language.
>Two days ago, you were convinced that you were hallucinating.
>Yesterday, you were pretty sure that you were in a coma instead and this was all a dream.
>Today, after two days of sleeping on the hard ground, you are willing to accept that this might actually be real.
>You are Anon, and you are currently trying to sell your shirt.
"C'mon, who wants it?"
>You wave your shirt around, trying to gather attention.
"It's a really nice shirt, everybody. I bought it on sale at Walmart for ten dollars."
>A couple of horses stop to look at you, but most of them turn around and just walk away.
>........
>.....horses don't wear clothes.
>Fuck.
>This is the worst.
>"Whiiiirrrhrhhuhruhuh!"
>A horse noise captures your attention.
>Six horses stand before you, each standing next to each other in a line.
>You got a white horn-horse, a purple horn-horse, a blue wing-horse, a yellow wing-horse, an orange horse-horse, and a pink horse-horse.
>Do THESE horses want the shirt?
>Do horses eat shirts, or is that goats?
>Fuck it, they're close enough.
>Maybe purple horses with horns eat shirts.
>>
>>27845300
>You give your shirt a nice wave and hold it out by the shoulders, giving each of these potential customers a look at what you got to sell.
"It's plaid. A nice red plaid. You see these buttons?"
>You grab your shirt by the collar with one hand and fiddle around with the buttons on front with the other.
"Real plastic. You guys eat plastic, right?"
>God, you feel weak.
>You ate a bunch of plants and leaves, but they don't seem to be doing too much in ways of nutrition.
>You can't really focus that well, and you aren't 100% sure of what you're saying right now.

>The white horn-horse breaks formation and walks closer to inspect your goods, despite all the other horses neighing and stomping their hooves at her.
>It?
>Her.
>Yeah, you can see EVERYTHING on these horses.
>It's been a long 3 days, so you had nothing better to do than look at horse pussy.
>You're reasonably sure you have a handle on horse biology; the females are more circular and the males tend to be a bit more boxy.
>Quicker than your tired-ass brain can respond to, the white horn-horse horn-glows your shirt right out of your hands and brings it close to her face to inspect it.
>Finally, a sale!
>.....
>Wait, fuck.
>What do these horses use as currency?
>Do they even HAVE currency?
>Fuck's sake. You just gave away your shirt for free, didn't you?
>This shit's the worst.
>The orange horse walks up to the white horse and makes quiet horse noises at her.
>The white horse's ears go all floppy and she hands the shirt back to you.
>Fuck!
>You really thought you had something there.
>Goddammit.
>The six horses all form a circle and make a bunch of horse noises at each other, occasionally poking their heads up to look at you.
>The blue one starts staring, so you wave at her; she immediately pulls her head back into the circle of horses.
>It's just a few seconds longer until they break away and walk over to you.
>They all stop about three feet away from you, except for one.
>>
File: PONY BODY LANGUAGE IS WEIRD.png (461 KB, 1280x986) Image search: [Google]
PONY BODY LANGUAGE IS WEIRD.png
461 KB, 1280x986
>>27845316
>The blue one you waved at trots smartly over to you and does that weird horse-laugh where they pull back their lips and bear their teeth.
>After that, she bats at your chest with a blue hoof.
>She doesn't stop.
>Why is she rubbing you?
>Half-delirious, you decide that the best course of action is to pull the blue horse into your lap and hug her.
>Fuuuuuuck, she's soft.
>All that not food you were eating suddenly catches up to you, and you pitch sideways and fall unconscious.

>You are Twilight, and you are shaking your head at this pitiful display.
>You'd received word about a strange minotaur in town, but you didn't think it sounded too dangerous.
>Just an hour ago, a bunch of concerned ponies informed you that the minotaur was a prostitute, and you decided to investigate.
>This town is too nice to have prostitutes!
>Ponyville has a poor enough reputation as it is thanks to all those disasters that strike (some of which you may or may not have a hoof in on)
>What you saw nearly broke your heart.
>The creature, eyes glazed over, was sitting in the middle of town, flaunting his body for everypony to see.
>He was clothed from head to foot except for the torso-cloth he was waving around - trying to drum up business, you guess.
>What a poor state he was in.
>The first thing he did when he saw the Elements of Harmony was to show off his lingerie.
>But you know what to do.
>You'll take him home, give him a bath, cook him a nice meal, and let him sleep in your bed!
>Rainbow laughed at you when you said all that and called you a dyke.
>In the end, Rainbow Dash offered him bits for his service and he gladly accepted.
>Belly-to-belly rutting?
>2lewd4you.
>You all walked away to give them a bit of privacy.

And then they fucked.
End.
>>
>shellwaifu wen?
Soon.
>>
>>27841693
>Giving up your minis
>Ever
FUCK NO
>>27841591
Fuck the cow.
Do it now.
>>27841277
MinoBro Aquired.
>>27841845
Acceptable choice.
>>27841909
Also acceptable.
>>27841924
FUCK YOU, LOOPHOLES IS JUST ANOTHER WAY OF SAYING INGENUITY.
ALSO WHY ARE WE SHOUTING?
>>27841945
Give thing.
>>27841947
Sad story is sad.
>>27842092
>Mind invasion
Anon needs to smack a bitch
>>27842698
Bitch still needs smacking.
But good story.
>>27843898
She's not mute, obviously.
>>27845329
Acceptable.
>>
>>27841376
>We don't talk anymore.
Sounds Sad
>>
>>27845329
That was good man. Just your writing style had me laughing the whole way. If anything I just wish there was more.
>>
>>27845582
>acceptable
I can handle that. Frankly I'm glad I managed even that.

>>27845662
Well heck, Anon. That's sweet of you to say.
>writing style
I tried to go back to the way I wrote a few months ago. I think that's why my new stuff has been lacking. You're a pretty cool dude for noticing, Anon.
>>
>>27845784
AA, hon, you left your trip on the counter again!
>>
>prompt:
>Anon teaches a pony how to swim
>Anon is the sexy swim-instructor who the pones he teaches sometimes pretend they aren't learning so that Anon holds them tight against him in the water
>>
>>27845830
Sorry mom! I'll hang it up next time, okay?
>>
>>27845329
This is good. It deserves more.
>>
>>27842330
>Grinning, you grab ahold of Dragon Waifu before she can manage to jump off of the bed.
>Sitting up as quick as you can, you pounce.
>She gasps as you sink your hands deep into the plush of her rump.
>"N-Nonny, wait~!" she manages to sputter out as you drag her across your waist.
>She interrupts herself as she slides over your cock,which is left glistening with fluids when it slips out to rest between the cheeks of her rump.
>Leaning forward before she can respond, you plant a kiss squarely on her lips.
>This is your first real kiss together.
>Other times in the past you would deliver a peck on her giant dragon snoozle, but this is the first time she was ever really able to kiss back.
>She was still as your lips met, almost falling back off your lap had your fingers not been intertwined with hers.
>After a shocked moan you can feel her hot dragon breathe sinking into your mouth.
>She begins to return the kiss, hesitantly at first before passions begin to rise.
>You begin grinding yourself against her rump, earning another startled gasp from her.
>Eventually she manages to force your lips apart, though reluctantly on both your parts.
>"P-please, Nonny, it's not gonna--" she begins and ends abruptly.
>Once freed from her lips, you begin kissing and licking the nape of her neck, while your hands and fingers begin to trail towards the moist patch between her legs.
>Dragon waifu silent leans over your shoulder, her hot breath streaming down your back.
>Before she can bring herself to react again, you reach your arms down around her legs and hoist her tiny dragon body up.
>Aligning yourself with her moist slit, she gives one last word of protest.
>"Nonny!" She sputters out nervously, her eyes flitting between yours and the cock aligned between her legs.
>"P-please, i-it's not gonna work! Just, l-lemme down?" she pleads, cheeks red with embarrassment and arousal.
>You feel several droplets hit the tip of your penis.
>Grinning, you comply.
>>
>>27845914
Thank you Anon, perhaps later when I'm not half-asleep.

>>27845918
Yes, more dragon-waifu. You're doing well, Snippet.
>>
>>27846088
FUCK
>>
>>27846118
Go to bed.
>>
>>27845918
>>She was still as your lips met, almost falling back off your lap had your fingers not been intertwined with hers.
hhhnggg
>>
>>27845918
HAPPENING
https://derpibooru.org/1137610
>>
File: 1461208163355.png (1 MB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1461208163355.png
1 MB, 2560x1440
>>27846260
The hand holding in this is what really gets me.
So good.
>>
drump
>>
What happened to the goosebumps story? And why hasn't he update his paistbin?
>>
>>27847134
I've been waiting for that one, too. It's been a little while, who was writing it again?
>>
File: lebowski-corvette.jpg (48 KB, 716x387) Image search: [Google]
lebowski-corvette.jpg
48 KB, 716x387
>>27842321
"This is what happens Luna! This is what happens when you peer on a stranger in their dreams. This is what happens Luna!"
>>
>>27847169
I don't think he had a name
>>
>>27847223
Hey that's not true, I have a name! It's a shitty name, but still. Anyway, I've been busy. Classes, an acting gig, and traveling to the con tomorrow didn't leave me much time for writing in the past while. Hopefully next week I'll get to sit down and write some of the stuff I've been brainstorming.
>>
File: 5816489306.jpg (41 KB, 393x297) Image search: [Google]
5816489306.jpg
41 KB, 393x297
>>27847261
>>
Figured I’d try out a fresh green, sorry if it’s a bit odd, I felt like doing something different. Thanks for all the feedback and I’ll try to work on some of my flaws in writing green, and thanks to all who had fun reading the other green I wrote. Anyway, tell me what you think and I hope you all enjoy this!
………………….
>Be Topaz Legraze, private investigator in Manehatton, and be utterly and remorselessly bored
>You were currently studying in your joke of an apartment on 75th Avenue, poring over some old books on faraway lands whilst your decrepit living quarters crumbled around you
>Tons of undone dishes, boxes of pizza and foreign food, no organization, a bathroom that perpetually leaked and dripped, causing an annoying sound to pervade the room, and of course the solitary, small bed in the corner where you garnered your few trophies and possessions…
>Yup, you were a mare who had seen her day
>You weren’t old or anything, but you knew that in this world, a mare gets one shot
>And you blew it
>You had everything… you had decided to be a rookie Ponice officer to clear the air of years of stuffy and headache-inducing study at Miskaequinic University in Baltimare, and had loved every second of your fresh occupation
>You had solid money, adventure, comradery, and most of all…
>Plenty of colts willing to jump on you and plant it in you like it was the Equestrian flag
>But nope, not anymore, stupid you had to ruin for yourself
>You grumbled and pushed your greasy, unwashed black hair away from your face, minding not to prod your sensitive horn
>You then did what you always do when you feel down
>Be a real mare and grab one of several candy cigarettes from your coat pocket, and let it hang out of your mouth as you nibble and suck on it absent-mindedly
>You can taste the sugar and salt on your tongue, and your fatigued nerves relax a little
>So there were no cases today…
>Maybe tomorrow?
>Pft. Get real.
>>
>>27847834
>Most of the stuff you did now was just scrounging to get by
>People sent you to do filly work because they felt bad for you
>You can almost perfectly mimic their voices in your head:
>”Oh, my colt lost his doll. Do find it please!”
>”Oh, can you stop by and paint this fence? I have to do it, but if you’ll take ANY work…”
>”Please, please Ms. Legraze come help! The mail-mare got herself stuck in a tree again!”
>Ugh
>So now you scraped to get by, living meagerly and watching all the fine colts go by, herding with mares who had power, bits and prestige
>You sunk your head into your book
>Maybe it’s just time to go to bed…
>It WAS pretty late…
>CRASH
>”Topaz! I need you on this one- HAHAHAHA tell me that that’s not for you.”
>You look over to see your-
>AHEM
>”Secret toy” was laying out in the open, and you quickly throw it under your pathetic bed nearby
“Yeah, it’s good to see you too, Quartz. Was the force getting too much meat for you to handle?”
>Your old Earth-pony friend cracks her stupid grin, but it quickly fades
>”No, I got something that’s actually important.”
>You frowned
>It must be serious if they need you to look at it
>You were always a mini-prodigy with detective work, (hence why you try to get by as a P.I.), but your old boss said she never wanted to see you again even if Celestia commanded her to
>Your friend, with her scarlet coat and aqua mane, is looking at you expectantly
“Well, not like I was doing much. Let me grab my things. We’ll talk on the way.”
>You straighten up your mangy brown coat, grab your favorite hat and bag of saddlebags, and you both set off on your way
>The streets of Manehatton are abundant with an acrid humidity, and the city that never sleeps is alive and well despite it and the lateness of the evening
>>
>>27847840
>Going about their lives, stallions with mares all around them, each vying for a spot in which to secure their livelihood, fear of rejection ever latent in their eyes, as they became oblivious to all else but their own struggles in a world so skewed, as the stallions played with their lives and hearts like a colt’s dolls…
>Maybe you needed to get out more, you were getting bitter
“So what’s the deal? I didn’t expect you to seek me out…”
>”Yeah, look… I’m sorry we haven’t been able to talk recently, the chief has been working me to the ground, and I know things haven’t been easy since-“
“Yeah. Let’s not talk about that.”
>You had screwed that case up so badly
>Your boss used it as an opportunity to “put you in the street like you deserve”, and you had to spend a year down at Trotham Asylum as you kind-of lost it for a bit
>You can’t even remember what you saw that did that, but ever since then you’ve been jumpy, always feeling something sinister and ethereal tail you regardless of what you tried to do
>So you made yourself a Private-I, and hoped you could get by doing what you loved
>You wish
>”-but look, I need a tracker for this case, and a good one. I knew there was one mare, one friend who I could trust.”
>Your old partner turns and pats your back
“Thanks Q. You always knew how to watch a sis’ back.”
>”Uh-huh. Save the thanks for afterwards though, this case isn’t like anything I’ve dealt with. Could get ugly.”
>You pass the rest of the brisk walk in idle conversation, and find that the site of the incident is only a few more blocks down
>You both take a rickety old elevator, heaving with ancient magic that strained its chains into a cacophony of screeches, and reach the sixth floor
>You both come to a stop at room 66, where a ruckus and fuss are clearly being made over the police presence
>>
>>27847844
>Inquisitive fillies tried to play detective in the hall outside, as if they could somehow solve the mystery like a ‘big mare’
>You wave to them awkwardly and they proceed to tug at your jacket, spewing questions of all sorts, until Q awkwardly waves them off, sending them scampering for some other way in
>You open the door at the guardsmare’s nod and find a scene that leaves you rather uneasy…
>You see a surprisingly well furnished room of extremely traditional adornment, with looks straight out of the 1800s, books and research of all sorts scattered about, and a lavish bed tucked neatly into a corner
>Clearly the occupant was at least somewhat well-off, and the books on both the floor and many shelves show they had esoteric interests, with some of the noteworthy titles including:
>’Non-Equinopedian Geometry… Daemonology and Witchcraft of the great Kerdann… Dark Magic in the Pre-Equestrian Age… the works of Hoe and Mistress Minosanny…”
>Your mind quickly going to work to figure out what happened as Quartz elaborates
>”Yeah, so, we were called over here by the stallion, whom is the one talking to Cuffly over there in the corner… He called us telling us about some intruder, and we could easily hear signs of a struggle on the phone, and now we arrive here, and everything looks orderly! Cept for her, of course.”
>She points to an older, refined-looking mare sprawled out on the floor in the center of the room, seemingly sleeping and holding a globe close to her chest, almost spooning and cuddling it on the floor
“What’s wrong with her?”
>”We’re not sure. Can’t get her to wake up. Seems to be perfectly fine otherwise, even the doc was confused as she doesn’t seem to be using fluids, magic or anything like normal. Even weirder though, is that she seems to cuddle anything that’s close by her, and NOT let go of it for the world. We had to grab a crowbar to get Cuffly out of her grip when she got too close.”
>>
>>27847834
yiss
>>
>>27847852
“And this isn’t some stunt for the stallion to get attention?”
>”Oh, don’t be such a sourpuss. Just ‘cause you have trouble with stallions doesn’t mean they’re all teat-hungry bit-diggers…”
“See, you say that… but…”
>”Can it. Save the musings for the colts to gossip about. Now, what’re you thinkin’?”
>Hm
>Seems the mare in question had a thing for the occult, the eldritch, the odd
>Dark magic isn’t some filly’s carrot gun
>That stuff can do some serious damage
>And there doesn’t seem to be a sign of a struggle…
>It would make sense if the mare was fooling around with dark magic and it backfired, while the stallion in the corner lost its marbles over having to witness it, but it just seems too…
>Convenient
>This whole place had a fetid, Stygian vibe to it
>The walls, the decorations, the furniture, the placement of everything without a magical trace of dark magic left in the air…
>Something was very wrong here
>And it gave an anxiety you couldn’t explain
“Let me talk to the colt.”
>”If you want to, seems the delicate thing lost its marbles, but I guess wouldn’t hurt to try. Cuffly, you want to move over?”
>The ponice-mare in question turns around, recognizing you now
>”Hey, I din’t know the old QT team got back together! You back on the force?”
“Not exactly.”
>”Cryin’ shame. Feels like the boss is making us bust our flanks just to keep the city’s head above water… You were such a good tracker too…”
>You trot past her, and approach the wide-eyed stallion sitting, curled up on the bed with a blanket around himself in all but his face, shivering and glancing about like something is lurking just beyond his view>“-C-C-Can’t run. I-it’ll find me. I’m next. I NEXT! Please just wake up…”
“Hello there fair sir, I’m Investigator Legraze of the-“
>>
>>27847863
>”HAHAhaha! You c-can’t stop it, silly mare! The one who sits in the Veil, sleeps beneath, spooning the dark, the one that Tirek himself dreads, whose dreams fester with abominable-“
>Lot of vocabulary for a colt
“And where did you these things? Sir, please-“
>You steady the stallion with your hooves as one of his manic twitches nearly sends him off the bed
“Just try and calm down. I can assure we’re all tough, chest-fluffed mares who can handle and protect you from whatever ‘thing’ is coming for you. But you have to talk and work with me-“
>”-blind as bat and fierce as Tartarus, the mare with a thousand young, second oldest of the Elders, that sinks its fangs into all that bathe in its sickly glory, and so it comes to torment all! As he predicted-“
“He?”
>”Yes HE! The one! C-C-“
>The colt began to seize up as it pointed to a black book on the floor
“Somebody get the doc. He’s having colt hysteria, it’s bad.”
>You pick up the book in question however, and it immediately feels wrong to the touch, it’s leathery composition both familiar and frightening
>You look back up at the stallion to see its mouth open, legions of snakes and insects pouring forth from it, as it’s spine makes a sickly crackle as it is ripped to pieces by an utterly diabolical-
>”Topaz!”
>WHA-
>You look up to see the stallion appearing as normal again, being attended to by the kindly old doc
>What the buck was that?!
>You take a swig from your hidden cask of cider to steady yourself as Quartz comes to your side
>”You alright? You kind of blanked out there for a minute and started shaking like one of your fits-“
“I’m fine.”
>”You been taking that medicine from Trotham Asylum?”
“I said I’m fine. Just, tired… musta blanked for a minute.”
>”If you say so sis. So what’s that?”
>You look inside the book
>>
>>27847879
“ ‘The Ponenomicon, by the Mad Saddle-Arabian Ahoof Alhazred.’; It’s signed off from a library in Ponyville. From none other than Princess Twilight’s castle.”
>”Really?”
“Yeah. Thing is, this book wasn’t taken out by her.”
>You point to the mare on the floor, who was now being tended to by a ditzy colt nurse
>”How do you know that it wasn’t Mrs. Cranee over there?”
“Simple. A. This hoof print in the back is hers, but she didn’t stamp it. It lacks the same ridges in the skin-“
>”That she has, since she’s an old mare.”
“Exactly. B. This mare couldn’t have read it, as her bookmark is sitting on the table.”
>”What if she just got done?”
“Can’t be. This book was checked out earlier today, just a few hours before this incident supposedly happened.”
>”So somepony took the book out in her name and brought it here? It could be possible, but they’d really have to hurry and catch the train perfectly… But why?”
“I think this is staged to cover up a third party. Because see this candle?”
>You point to the old-timey candle on her desk, as it burned brightly, illuminating the apartment
“It’s still going. And it’s been going since before you got here right?”
>”Yeah…”
“So… Uncontrollable or accidental dark magic would destroy any light in the room. But this shines. And since there’s no magical trace of dark energy in the room, it tells me that either it wasn’t used at all…”
>”Or the user was too skilled in it to leave behind any evidence.”
“Exactly. Which means they’re still out there?”
>”You going to Ponyville tomorrow to investigate then?”
“Don’t have much choice. It’s the only lead right now, but this room should continue to be examined.”
>”Agreed. I’ll get someone on it. Let’s get out of here for now, we’ll let the others make this sure this gets locked down. Don’t want Yellow Presses getting a hold of this one. Not after she-“
>>
>>27847890
>She knew what she meant to say
>That mare humiliated you when you went to Trotham, publishing your incident as a sensationalized attack on the Ponice force
>Rotten blue-beaned bitch
>You both exit the building, as you flip another candy cigarette out and begin to suck on it
>”Look, you should go get some rest before you go. Sorry if this ends up being a dead end case, or worse…”
“It’ll be fine. I’ll get it done. Thanks for getting me in on it.”
>”If you say so…”
“What?”
>”Just. I’ve got a bad feeling about this one actually, and I just hope it doesn’t turn into something dangerous.”
“Can’t be all bad.”
>”I just… Feel uneasy. There is some force at play that we don’t know yet. It feels weird. I might try and get somepony to team up with you on this one since I’ll be unavaila-“
“If you can’t do it, send no one. I’ll go on my own.”
>”Just give them a chance. I’ll send them by your place at nine AM, and maybe you can see how it goes.”
“I’ll ditch them quick.”
>”Just give it a shot. And T?”
“Yeah?”
>”Take care of yourself.”
“Yeah. Good luck out there.”
>You awkwardly depart from your old friend, and slink back to your apartment
>You throw open the door, then close and lock it, and with a sigh throw yourself down on your creaky, unwashed and cheap bed
>You hear your stomach rumble, but you ignore it
>You can barely afford food anyway, and you doubt there’s anything in the fridge besides booze
>And you didn’t feel like drinking right now
>You look over at your alarm clock, which reads 3:33
>Ugh
>You give it a slap, and it changes back to the actual time
>2:31 AM
>You hate how you alarm clock sometimes showed 3:33 randomly
>Buckin’ annoying
>You strip down all your clothes, and curl up in bed, grabbing your tiny second pillow to cuddle, pressing it close into your thick tuft as you nip at its corner, pretending to be nibbling on some colt’s ear affectionately
>Sigh
>>
>>27847900
>You just wanted a colt to cuddle with
>Just one to herd with, and spoil and love
>But who would want a gross mare like you?
>You drift off into dark dreams…
………………………
>You awake to the sound of knocking
>You glance over, giving your faulty alarm clock a pre-emptive smack to change the time to normal
>9:02
>Shit
>You quickly stumble out of bed and scramble to at least get yourself, (never mind the train-wreck of a room), to be presentable
>You manage to get little done, and although you look slightly better, you still have that ‘I just fucking woke up face’ as you eventually open the door
>”Hi there. Topaz, right? Q sent me to work with you.”
>In front of you was a large, bipedal ape-being with a suit and tie, and prominent bulge where-
>She didn’t
>”My name’s Anon, it’s nice to meet y-“
“SHE SENT A COLT TO WORK WITH ME?! WHAT KINDA BUCKING JOKE IS THAT?!”
……………………….
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/UGixneWK
>>
>>27842698
I like it, would read more
>>
>>27847834
>candy cigarettes
How adorable.
>>
File: The_Enforcer.jpg (16 KB, 198x300) Image search: [Google]
The_Enforcer.jpg
16 KB, 198x300
>“SHE SENT A COLT TO WORK WITH ME?! WHAT KINDA BUCKING JOKE IS THAT?!”
>>
>>27845918
>Several things happened as you let go.
>First and foremost, your waifu fell right on top of your cock,
>You slid right into her, aided by the veritable stream of girl-cum she'd been dripping on top of your cock.
>Secondly, you heard a high pitched shriek.
>Now, you've heard dragon waifu mad in the past.
>After you were first kidnapped, an entourage of knights from Euqestria had tried to "Save" you.
>Really though, it boiled down to re-kidnapping you, with demands for free sex after the fact.
>Your love had shown up in all of her vicious fury.
>Incidentally, as she flew over head, breathing fire and incinerating all of the ponies in her way, you had caught sight of her cooter beneath her tail.
>That was when you knew she was the one for you.
>Dragon waifu REALLY wasn't expecting that.
>Thirdly, You felt the incredible sensation that is Dragon Pussy.
>It was warm.
>VERY warm.
>Dragons are, by nature, hot blooded creatures who survive in the volcanoes of the mountains of Equestria.
>Every so often the dragons will go on migration to these pools of magma, where they will socialize with others in their Eldrich ways if they are adults, or in lesser ways if they are youngsters.
Dragon pussy, as you came to discover, is VERY, VERY HOT.
>As she sank down onto your cock, she shrieked in a way you'd only thought possible for a banshee.
>You'd dick was absolutely overwhelmed by the heat.
The base of your cock, as well as your balls, were sudden;y coated in a thick, musky scent as fluids began to drip out of her and onto your cock.
>She had orgasmed.
>The two of you sat there, panting for a good long while.
>Her face was red as the sun at sunset.
>You could barely breathe. It felt as though you were being strangled in the lungs and heart.
>Later on, you'd realize that this was what love felt like all the time.
>But that wasnn't now.
>"Anon!!" She shrieked, trying her hardest to look angry at you. "T-that's not--"
>Her vagina clenched down hard on you.
>You orgasmed.
>>
>>27848162
I'm too tired and drunk to go on.
I will finish tomorrow though, I promise.

I have a terrible habit of not finishing shit. I don't know how. I wanna finish Mac and Family, but I feel like I've written myself into a corner. I don't know how Shukaku does it...
>>
>>27847914
Been playing dark corners of the earth? I like it.
>>
>>27848197
Filler. Think of boring everyday situations and just stuff contextual shit in there. Seriously, try rereading some of his greens.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (109 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
109 KB, 1280x720
>>27847914
FUCK I LOVE ELDRITCH TERRORS AND ABOMINATIONS FROM THE VOID.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CsW72KIOd8U

>anon doesn't have anything to do with the eldritch shenanigans
aww

MORE
>>
>>27847914
I'm reading it, I like it. I'm not sure why since I can;t put my finger on anything in particular that I like, but I just plain like it.
>>
>>27847879
>>You pick up the book in question however, and it immediately feels wrong to the touch, it’s leathery composition both familiar and frightening
>>You look back up at the stallion to see its mouth open, legions of snakes and insects pouring forth from it, as it’s spine makes a sickly crackle as it is ripped to pieces by an utterly diabolical-
spooky as fuck

at first i thought it was going to be a silly little horse story but that doesnt strike me as something silly
>>
Did that one changeling story ever get finished?
>>
>>27848543
Snippet is kill
>>
>>27848556
rip
>>
Femanon always gets shit on in RGRE- having to change to fit the new society's norms and whatnot. How about we just have a team-mom Fem being herself and still attract colts with her pleasant attitude while mares around her wonder how such a beta female can be so smooth?
>>
>>27848614
nah
>>
>>27848614
>"Hey, green bean!"
>Hmm?
>You look down to the tiny rainbow pony
>Was she referring to you?
>"Yeah. Talking to you!"
>She was!
>What a pleasant nickname she gave you!
>"I see you eyeing Caramel like he's a hot piece of meat. Stop that. He's mine, you got that?"
>What is she saying?
>Oh well, it doesn't really matter
"Oh. OK! I got this, umm, Blue McSpeedy!"
>That's a good nickname, right?
>Her eyes widen and tears start to well up
>"Y-You, you meanie!"
>And she runs off
>Oh, dear
>Was there something wrong that you said?
>Now you feel kind of bad for making the poor thing cry

Obliviousness is amazing on all genders
>>
>>27848674
>Rumors start to spread
>"Rainbow got utterly roasted by Fem!"
>"No way. The one that makes peanut butter crunches?"
>"That one! Mare, I heard she had Rainbow blubbering on the ground and then spit on her!"
>"Woah. Didn't know she had it in her."
>Fem is seen as a complete thug
>All she wanted to do was to make horsefriends
>>
>>27848297
Humans are best eldrich abominations.
>>27847914
I like it, please keep going.
>>27848197
Keep at it, snippy
>>27848674
>>27848767
Aww, so cute.
>>
File: 1467926662147.png (269 KB, 1334x750) Image search: [Google]
1467926662147.png
269 KB, 1334x750
>>27848614
>not putting Femanon through an emotional meat grinder.

buddy...where do you think you are right now?
>>
>>27848881
Shit would undoubtedly be leagues harder for a woman in rgre than for a man.
>>
>>27848881
>Day femanon in RGR Equestria
>Cute ponies are cute.
>Thunderbro Lane is over again to hang out.
>You watch the xbox together, both longing for the day when Equestria finally gets the technology to repair your television.
>Man you miss vidya.
>You deserve this though.
>Your friends always warned you this would happen.
>But you didn't listen.
>"FemAnon, don't be a consolefag, one day you will be stranded on an alien world without a television and then you will regret it."
>You wish you'd listened to them.
>If you used a P.C. you could just play your games on some spare royalty.
>>
>>27848297
It's pretty blatantly a reference to the changelings, most likely Crysalis. Or some OC donut steel changeling Queen.
>>
>>27849178
At least partially, anyway. He left room for interpretation throughout most of it. Presumably for our OC big bad, who is apparently some kind of mad seer.
>>
File: 1468034121203.gif (476 KB, 188x174) Image search: [Google]
1468034121203.gif
476 KB, 188x174
>>27841693
Yes daddy
>>
I want to see a story about an anon that knows about reversed gender roles, so he decides to act like a male version of jeanette from VtM: B
>>
>>27849246
>VtM: B
wut
>>
>>27849253
One of the biggest semen demons in the entirety of video games.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QqNlJ-K4d-0
>>
>>27846338
>Hand-holding.

Of course you people loved that part you FUCKING degenerates!
>>
>>27849841
I'm actually a romantic at heart.
>>
>>27849908
celestia has a snek smile.
>>
>>27849246
>>27849271
>wanting a malk anon
>wanting a fishmalk at that
better clans exist
>>
>>27849980
That is a snek smile.
>>
New idea,

>anon is transported to equestria with his little sister
>anon has a REALLY STRONG big brother instinct, multiplied ten times over ever since he doesnt have the support of his parents
>Little fem anon is too young to understand the gravity of the situation theyre in
>she like 4 or 6 (depending on the writer)
>something something RGRE
>>
>>27850050
>Be Anon in Equestria.
>Little pony bites you and run off cackling.
>Be VampireAnon in Equestria.
"Vaht ze fuhk vas zat? AH AH AH AH"
>Why are you talking like this?
"Goddamnit Anon, fix your voice."
>Off in the distance you see a town
"Vun building AH AH AH"
"Tvo buildings AH AH AH"
>You turn away from the town and just look at the ground as you walk
>When you arrive you find the town is run by magical ponies
"I fvucking hope these vuns aren't biters too"
>"Hi!
>One of the ponies has come up to you.
>It's black with red racing stripes and a spoiler strapped to it's back
>"I'll show you around town if you get this crap off of me"
>"You'vve got a deal"
"Vun sticker AH AH AH"
"Two stickers AH AH AH"
>"You don't need to count them, just get them off of me"
"I'm not doing it bvy choice. Evher szince one ov you poniez bit me zis schit haz been happening."
>"On second thought, I'll show you to the horsepital first and then we can deal with my problems. Yours sound much worse."
"Tvank you, lets do zat"
>The unsightly pony leads you through the town
>As you go you have an urge to count the ponies.
"Five ponies AH AH AH"
>You really hope these ponies can help you.
>This shit got old really fucking quickly.
>Something something RGR enough

>>27849980
>>27850073
I want to hug sneklestia.
>>
>>27849980
>>27850073
Serpentia
The three races are venomous, constrictors, and Quetzalcoatls
Celestia is a big, strong, venomous flying snake
>>
>>27850317
With a cute widdle snek snootie and cuddly tumtum.
>>
>>27850320
All the cold-blooded sneks want to cuddle Anon, he's so warm!
>>
File: Anonymous002.jpg (65 KB, 520x470) Image search: [Google]
Anonymous002.jpg
65 KB, 520x470
Assassin Anon, gets teleported to Equestria because reasons.
Works for Pinkie Pie in the morning
Carries out royal decree from the Princesses at night
Eliminates "trouble" targets.
Anon now has to use skills from the female assassin book.
All of this is nonlethal.
Anon is confused.
Something something RGRE.
>>
>>27850864

>Anon has to learn seduction like female assassins back on Earth
>Is confused when they don't actually wand him to have sex with targets in order to get closer to them.
>'Assassination' in RGRE just means pranking ponies instead of killing them
>Anon's bosses hear about what he expected this to be like and are horrified that human females force males to do stuff like that.
>>
>>27849908
that feel
>>
>>27850864
>Be Assassin Anon in Equestria.
>Elite hired killer.
>Back on earth there wasn't a target you couldn't handle.
>You personally killed the leader of Seal Team Six after he turned traitor for Al Ibaba.
>Recruited by the leader of the horse nation, Princess Celestia.
>Deployed under her trusted underling Pinkie Pie.
>Your mission:
>"Bake some alien cakes for me or something."
>"I'm hungry enough to eat like forty, so make as many as you can."
>"Bro I know you got this."
>"Yours, Princess Celestia."
>This will be your hardest mission yet.
>>
>>27850909
Oops sorry I thought this was AiE
>>27850894
>>27850864
>Anon is revered and reviled as capable of doing ANYTHING to get the job done.
>Just make sure you are clear about what it is you want done.
>>
>>27850864
>"Kill Haytler."
>>
>>27850932

>Anon is ordered to assassinate a Saddle Arabian terrorist leader as his first mission.
>Is confused when Celestia freaks out about killing his target.
>
>>
This thread reminds me of when that guy posted a picture of Main six interlocking tongues saying:

"This is technically not lewd"
>>
>>27850994
>"Ah'm not so sure about this, Twi."
>"It's not gay if the ovaries don't touch. Right?"
>>
>>27850909
>Be assassin anon,
>Assnon
>After 3 days of trekking, you finally see a small village.
>Thank the heavens, you're thirsting to death.
>You drag yourself towards the village, slowly losing conscience.
>Are those horses?
>That's it, all your life training to be the ultimate being of stealth and death,
>and you're going to die hallucinating colorful horses.
>You black out

>You awake to the sound of hospital instruments.
>Mm~ is this assassin heaven?
>So warm and fluffy.
>Warm and fluffy?
>You jump up surprised, your finely honed body slipping into practiced motions.
>You hold something against you, reaching to your back for the hidden pistols
>Where the hay are your pistols
>What the hay
>What The BUCK
>BUCK
"BUCK!"
>Why can't you swear?"
>You hear stomping feet behind you
>Horse apples, you forgot to check your surroundings
>Looking around you see
>see...
>Colorful hor, no, ponies.
>Reminds you of that kid's show.
>My little something
"Back the buck off! I can kill this... this pony in 700 ways."
>You feel something.
>Your assassin senses are buzzing like crazy.
>What is it?
>Where's the danger?
>"Hello anonymous,"
"Who the hay said that!?"
>"Causing a ruckus only 15 minutes into hospitalization?"
>A white bright horse walks into the room
>You shield your eyes from the light immediately, the fruits of your training
>You gotta learn after all those stun grenade sessions with mom
>"I seem to have underestimated you"
>>
>>27851009
I don't think ovaries would be touching in any case.
Unless they plan on ripping them out and handing them to each other.
God, maybe that's how pones reproduce?
>>
>>27851009
Right.

Don't touch clits though either.
>>
>>27851022

>Anon gets captured
>implied brainwashing because he can't swear anymore

Continue
>>
File: Jonpapa.jpg (5 KB, 221x229) Image search: [Google]
Jonpapa.jpg
5 KB, 221x229
>>27851022
Continue
>>
>>27851024
>ovary earrings
>>
>>27851022
>Anon is hired by Celestia to kill the gosh-darned you-know-what hole who made it so she can't swear
>>
>>27850100
Okay, what's the hook here other than society seeing it like a woman taking care of her little brother here?
>>
>>27851082
>The "almost but technically not a MILF" appeal
>>
>>27851022
>Be AssNon
>Why the hell is a horse talking to you?
>For the love of god, can it turn down a bit?
>Calm down Anon, keep it distracted.
"How do you know my name?"
>Keep it occupied with conversation.
>"I have my methods"
>Horseapples, she's being skittish on the details.
>"I must say, you have quite the record. Anonymous. Or should I say..."
>That's not a good silence, why is she stopping her sentence halfway?
>"Anon 46805872"
>Horseapples. Horseapples! HORSEAPPLES!
"What does that even mean?"
>"You know exactly what it means Anon 46805872. Please, would you kindly sit"
>BUCK
>You fall to your knees, releasing your hostage. Your hands resting on your lap, head bowed.
>Don't move.
>Don't blink.
>Don't breath.
>Wait.
>Just like mother taught you.
>Because You love Mommy, and Mommy loves you.
>And it has to HAS TO show.
>You hear somebody choke back a sob but you dare not raise your head.
>Not unless mother instructs you to.
>>
>>27851097

>brainwashing confirmed

YEESSSS!
>>
File: 1466646652192.gif (268 KB, 426x318) Image search: [Google]
1466646652192.gif
268 KB, 426x318
>>27850973
>"I can't believe you did that Anon!"
"You TOLD me to assassinate her!"
>"And DID YOU!?"
"Yes!"
>"What did you think we wanted you to do!?"
"You TOLD ME to kill her!"
>"With LAUGHTER. Kill her with LAUGHTER!"
>...
>Be Anon.
>You may have fucked up.

Alternate ending:

>"Why didn't you just send Pinkie?"
>...
>Be Celestia.
>You may have screwed up.
>>
>>27851103
Brainwash is trash tier and you should feel bad for liking it.
>>
>>27851123
this.
>>
>>27851123
>>27851133
Oh lighten up, I was referencing AA's Filly anon story.
>>
>>27851123

You wouldn't be mad if it was Anon doing the brainwashing rather than being the victim
>>
>>27851097
>AssNon
I don't know why I laughed so hard.
>>
>>27851160
>You wouldn't be so mad about it if you were the victim
FTFY
>>
>>27851161
Glad you liked it.
Always thought AssAssin was a l-lewd profession.
>>
>>27851160
No, I would still be miffed. Brainwashing in general is just a poor plot device.
>>
>>27851160
brainwashing is trash
>>
>>27851180
Sorry you didn't like it I guess?
Will try harder next time.
>>
>>27851189
There had better be a next time.
That means post more stuff
>>27851180
In general it is.
Just one of those things that's hard to do well.
>>
>>27851200
Bioshock did it great.
>>
>>27851216
Yeah, but we're not Bioshock, are we?
>>
>>27851216
Would you kindly not speak of Bioshock?
It hurts to think of atlas.
>>
>>27851226
>>27851216
Write us some Bioshock level quality RGR green, would you kindly?
>>
ITT: Passive-Aggressive critisism
>>
>>27851235
impossible, now we have the idea we'd be reading and second guessing every action that has a set of words behind it.
>Anon please, give me a hoof with these groceries would you?
>you help the purple pony with the bags of shopping, after all you're a helpful guy
even though bioshocks getting remastered you cant get the same magic of the soul crushing realization that you've been a slave all along.
>>
>>27851335
I really love your comment. But next time, I'm kinda hoping you'll write something with a little more quality and relevance to the conversation.

I mean, you don't have to or anything, it's just that some people might be worried that you're wasting their time.
>>
No hurt/comfort?

>"Moonie."
>You don't say anything.
>"Moonie, please."
>Please what?
>Please go away.
>Go away and leave you to your moping in bed.
>Arms wrap around you from behind and you feel yourself being pulled into Anon's chest.
>Dammit.
>Anon's upped the ante in comfort.
>He's just going to be upset with you when this doesn't work.
>No wonder your roommate always used to leave you alone when you were being miserable; you just make things worse for everypony.
>What a useless pony.
>Just leave, Anon.
>Leave and let Moondancer dream.
>"Let me in, Moondancer."
>Anon presses a kiss into the tangled, oily mess you call a mane and gives you belly long, slow strokes.
>Despite yourself, you being to feel a little bit better.
>He's not leaving.
>He isn't cringing away from your however-many-days-unwashed mane.
>He's not getting fed up that you feel miserable despite his help.
>The dragon claw constricting your heart loosens its grip a little bit, and the relief you feel is palpable.
>He cares.
>He really cares.
>You feel a smile grace your face and you grab Anon's hand with your forearms.
>Anon responds with a chuckle, and he kisses your head again.
>It feels good.
>REALLY good.
>"Wanna take a bath?"
>You nod and feel the back of your head rub up against his chest; he feels it too.
>He slides out of bed and drags you with him, standing upright and pulling you into his embrace.
>>
>>27851590
Wash that pony.
>>
File: d'aw.jpg (6 KB, 213x200) Image search: [Google]
d'aw.jpg
6 KB, 213x200
>>27851590
>>
File: academicfightclub2.jpg (97 KB, 670x472) Image search: [Google]
academicfightclub2.jpg
97 KB, 670x472
>>27851590
time for a hardcore bath.
>>
>>27851711
Hardcore like porn or hardcore like death metal?
>Anon violently rubs the soap against Moondancer's coat while headbanging and yelling gibberish in an exaggerated deep voice
>>
>>27847834
>Miskaequinic

Hmm. Tell me little pony, have you seen the yellow sign?
>>
>>27851590
daww
>>
>>27851773
>Gibberish
You focken wat m8?
>>
>>27851174
made me chuckle
>>
>>27845329
>you will never accidentally whore yourself out to a pony

Why live.
>>
>>27852251
Because Horseland doesn't have male suffrage.
>>
First frame: Bomb Shell splashed with water and almost crying, mares walking by laugh and whistle with mocking "haha, bomb shell EXPLODED near that stallion"
Second frame: same, but how Anon have seen that: she's wet and sexy, like from TV commercial, with droplets slowly moving through the air and jealous mares whistling "ha ha... bombshell exploded near that stallion..."
Third: anon holds his chest, almost unconcious from 3rd grade hnngg and sudden desire to become pony fucker

In case if I will not change my tablet screen till the end of next week and will not start to finally draw normal pictures again in digital for that thread.

More Shell when?
>>
>>27852414
Soon. Whether it's a one-shot or not, I don't know.
>>
>>27852414
i needs it
>>
>>27851773
can it be both?
>>
>>27852510
>Anon roughly pounds moondancer while aggresivly shampooing her mane.
Ì ̕͡A͘͘͞M̷̡̨͢ ̢̧͜͏͡P̡̀͟͢͝Ú҉R̵̀͢É͘͟!̵̴̀̕͠ ̷̷̛͟͝I͏͟ ̡̧̀A̸̶͢M̧̛͘ ͟͏̵͠T̵̶R̴̨͘U̴̢͡͏̛E͜҉!̷̢͞͝ ̸̢I̡̕͏̧ ̕A̸͢͝҉M͏̀ ͘͜͞À̧L͘͜͠L̴̵̡̧͜ ͘̕Ờ̷͢V̴͘̕É̀R̴̶̨ ̴̶̨͘͟Y̧̛͟͞O̵͏̵̧͘Ú̢͡!̕͟ ̸҉I͢͏̧̀ ҉A̛͏̵̛Ḿ̶̀͢ ̷̨̧́͜L̶̴̢͡A͏҉͡U̵̶̴͘͠G͢͞H͡!̢͠ ̵̢͘͡҉I҉̶͜͠ ͟͝͡A҉̷̸Ḿ̸͟͡ ͜͡͞S̶̴͘͡M҉̀͢I͏̴̛́͏L͏҉̴̕͢E̸͘!̷͟ ̀͘Į͞͞͝ ̡̧͘A͘Ḿ̶͠҉͘ ̨̧̛̀T̛͡͝͠H̢̛̕̕͠E҉̶́ ̴̨̢͠E̛A̶̵͟͠R̨̀҉̡͝T҉̵H͢ ̵̛̀͘Ḑ̷̡͘͞È̵͡͞F̧̢͜I̛͡҉L̀̀͡͞E͜͠D̸̴͝!̸̴̨̢͡

>Be Moondancer.
>The alien colt is weird but you can't resist the HMD.
>>
https://derpibooru.org/1195499

>Anon's house comes with him to Equestria
>Curious ponies try to figure out what all his appliances are for
>>
>>27848674
This is cute
I need more
>>
>>27851082
Would he be like the male version of the "Mega Milk" chick?
>>
>>27851097
Slasher? Izzat you?
>>
>>27851097
>>Because You love Mommy, and Mommy loves you.
>>And it has to HAS TO show.
Anonfilly in RGREquestria when
>>
>>27853110
no
>>
>>27853110
literally never.
>>
>>27853113
>>27853130
That was a reference to the anonfilly thread those two lines came from
>>
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 1120x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 1120x749
>>27853110
>>
>>27853147
Nobody cares about your shitty threads internal memes. Go back there if you want to play that fuckery.
>>
>>27853201
What? It's not a meme. I was saying that he took those two lines from some other faggot's post in the anonfilly thread.
>>
>>27853271
Samefaggot here. Forget I said anything, I don't want to get into an argument over something stupid and insignificant.
>>
>>27853301
NO
NO FUCK YOU
I WILL REMEMBER EVERYTHING AND THERE'S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP ME
>>
>>27853301
Just go back to your thread and take your shitty concept with you.
>>
>>27853516
oh no
I fucked up

>>27853523
The shitty concept was brought here though. I don't even think there's an anonfilly thread right now anyway.
>>
>Mares doing things for Anon because they think colts are incapable
>From chopping firewood to doing the math skill test on the back of a lottery ticket, everything is an uphill battle for Anon
>This ends when he finds out where the worst offenders live and pisses on their doorsteps
>>
>>27845329
>You'll take him home, give him a bath, cook him a nice meal, and let him sleep in your bed!
>not feed him a bowl of eggs
I am disappoint pluggo. U should know better.
>>
>>27853767

>implying the mares won't think Anon is into them and simply marking his territory
>>
File: Twilight just read the fuck.png (106 KB, 451x348) Image search: [Google]
Twilight just read the fuck.png
106 KB, 451x348
>>27853767
>It ends because mares are now too busy masturbating
>Anons pheromone packed piss has sent all the mares into early and extreme estrus
>mares are fucking everything
>Pegasus are fucking lamp poles and shit
>Princesses come over to investigate perverted town
>Go into estrus
>Only anon can cure it because that's how it works.
>Don't worry about the specifics.
>Princesses have to get Anon hard
>Can't do it
>Until luna puts his gun into her vagoober
>Anon has a /k/ boner that can not be satisfied
>EVERYTHING gets fucked
>If it has a hole, he fucks it
>if it doesn't, he makes one.
>Runs away to lands unknown in search of things to fuck
>Anon is remembered for his insatiable fucking
>Fathers warn their fillies that Anon will fuck them
>Little do they know, they're Ok with it.
>Father is actually cucked
>The wife got preggers cos Anon
>I don't know what i'm doing anymore
>But anyway, luna got off to the gun so she didn't get pregnant.
>Peeing on door steps is illegal now.
>>
>>27853825
Like a bear
>>
>>27853845
10/10 i came
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 106

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.