[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rule 15 is quietly removed, without an announcement How long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: bo9JK.gif (2 MB, 645x600) Image search: [Google]
bo9JK.gif
2 MB, 645x600
>Rule 15 is quietly removed, without an announcement
How long do you think it would take the site to notice?
>>
2 hours
>>
maybe it's been removed already in secret

maybe you should try posting pone on /co/ and see how it goes
>>
I don't know but probably everyone's going to be in the stream of barneyfag killing himself
>>
>>27841224
I'm new here, I've heard rumors and slight mentions of Barneyfag. Who is he exactly?
>>
About a minute. Someone would post a pony on /co/ or /v/ and ten people would report it, then notice that it hasn't been removed and the bitching would start.
>>
File: 648689.jpg (203 KB, 620x615) Image search: [Google]
648689.jpg
203 KB, 620x615
>>27841301
Autist who false flags on /v/ for attention.
Likes to post threads with obscure pony crops, then spam the thread with posts about how anyone who likes MLP likes Barney, because they were once shown in similar time slots in Canada.
Compulsive liar, denies making the threads.
Also got publicly banned four times in a row once, and lied about getting range banned.
>>
>>27841215
Instantly
>>
File: 1460966912692.png (181 KB, 783x845) Image search: [Google]
1460966912692.png
181 KB, 783x845
>>27841360
He's false flagged once before and he'll do it again.
>>
File: Ramen.jpg (284 KB, 801x998) Image search: [Google]
Ramen.jpg
284 KB, 801x998
>>27841396
>moving your goalpost

Hey man, if that's what you want to believe, I won't stop you. I'm sorry if this isn't ample evidence.

I guess I just have trouble believing a person who's been proven to false flag when they say they don't false flag. I legitimately wish I could be more trusting.

Barneyfag is actually very interesting from a psychological standpoint, I'd love to meet him in real life and see how much of what he says is actually true; but I need to stop visiting his threads, it's bad for the soul.

Really though, even if I had no proof, I'd still say the same just to piss him off. Hence, bad for the soul.
>>
File: I set the bed on fire.png (191 KB, 500x561) Image search: [Google]
I set the bed on fire.png
191 KB, 500x561
>>27841458
Oh, I understand WHY he did it. But he still false flagged. I can't really think of an appropriate reason to false flag. Shit's dishonest as fuck. It's basically inventing an enemy to fight because you can't find one.
For all I know, he made the thread in the first place. He was willing to false flag in it, why not go all the way?
I just can't trust him. If he did it once, he could do it again. And for all I know, he does.

TL;DR: How do we know it was isolated? Because the accused says it was? In the end, it's all conjecture. And from the evidence, I believe Barneyfag makes the threads.

You seem to know an awful lot about what Barneyfag would and would not do.
>>
>>27841348
>wubpone
>dressed like some grunge rocker or metal fan

This triggers my autism
>>
File: Goth.jpg (39 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Goth.jpg
39 KB, 600x600
>>27841520
Eh, whatever you want, friend.

I'm off to bed.

>>27841552
I dunno, I kinda like it. Who would be your 'metal' pony?
There's not many pictures of her and her brother, anyway.
Hopefully, this one is more to your preference.
>>
>>27841215
And what makes you think Rule 15 is being removed?
Any proof to back up your statement?

I still can't believe people here thinks R15 will be removed, that's ridiculous, almost as ridiculous as saying /mlp/ will get deleted, everyone knowing what will be the consecuences of said deletion
We all know what would happen if this board gets deleted.... right?

If R15 gets removed, rampart Pony posting will take over 4chan, massive butthurt ensues, through the days, on all boards, and it will persist long enough that the moderator staff will be forced to re-apply R15 before this website proceeds to have a nuclear autism meltdown
>>
>>27841639
GR 15 is the cause of the problem it is guarding against.

Every other annoying piece of bait either became a meme, died out, or is so old it is useless.
Ponies 6 years later is still guaranteed replies.
Niggers still get triggered by cartoon horses, one fuck so much so that he has dedicated his life to it.

If GR 15 was never a thing, there would've been mass pony posting before it was just disregarded. See Frogposting for the best example of annoying shit being gotten over.

Now if GR15 were dropped ponies would get posted all over the place because they are the greatest bait and because you couldn't do it before.

GR15 was a mistake.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.