[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Planeswalker Pony CYOA p4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 3
File: Prelude To Lewd.png (83 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Prelude To Lewd.png
83 KB, 500x500
Previous thread: >>27804924
Archive: https://www.anonpone.com/walker/

Your name is Cascade Admixture and you might just be losing your virginity today. But first, a quick recap:

*You're a scholarly pony from a volcanic mountain village who was terribly scarred in a childhood monster summoning accident.
*You innately know the blue and red counterspells, Hydroblast and Pyroblast.
*You recently was gifted the ability to travel to different realms from a parallel universe twin of yours.
*You inherited some of her memories and have taken a path that avoided some of her apocalyptic mistakes.
*You traveled to a desert world and met a fellow planeswalker stallion who wears an absolutely PERFECT utility belt you drool over.
*You rode on his giant sandworm mount into an oasis city named Marblehaven which is apparently undergoing some strange happening.
*You were separated from the stallion when he seemingly turned into a tentacle monster - which you're certain now was just an illusion - and sought refuge in the dilapidated manor of the evil Needle Weaver, the baroness of the southern market.
*She and her obedient servant, Talker, have been performing brutal sacrifices among other things to fuel a giant black mana battery, for an unknown purpose.
*You cannot leave the manor - let alone the realm - until you discover what mysterious force is nullifying your magic.
*While snooping around the building you found the baroness's giant silicone horsecock and got caught with it... which the baroness was quite receptive to and now she wants to fuck.

The baroness is standing in her doorway quite suggestively. You can't help but blush at the awkwardness of the situation. SURE she's evil and all, but... she's looking at you THAT way, the way special someponies look at each other! Nopony has ever looked at you that way before! What is this strange feeling?

"You're holding the key to the kingdom," the baroness purrs, "what shall you unlock first?"

Go through with it? Back out? Attack?
>>
DO IT FILLY!
>>
>>27837980
Welp. As much as we wanted to save our first moment for a nice stallion, I guess this was the best we could achieve with our scars and all.
>>
>>27837980
With a lump in your throat you get up and carry the large sex toy over to the waiting baroness who gently takes if out of your hooves and nudges you into her bedroom. As you step back inside you feel the vibrations from the unidentified source sucking away your powers. While not the ideal way to search for it, perhaps you'll stumble across it during your "visit". Needle Weaver shuts the door behind herself and giggles darkly as she prods you back with the toy playfully until you sit onto her bed.

You can't help but notice the eerily accurate statue being hung at the foot of the bed that resembles the father in the lithographs you found a short time ago. You uneasily glace the other way to see the pair of young pony statues also swinging by their necks from the silk bedding. "Oh don't mind them, friend, they're only hanging around because they're already hard! AHAHAHAHAHA! GET IT! Double entendre AND gallows humor! I love it! Haha!" At least it was funny to the baroness.

Needle Weaver crawls up onto the bed and sprawls out next to you smiling like a cat. "Now, my dear," she whispers as she runs the tip of her hoof along your thigh, "what punishment would you consider appropriate for the things you've touched without permission?"

Remain silent?
Tell her your lewd fantasies?
Make an excuse to save yourself for the stallion?
Plot twist: she actually knows what you've been doing and is going to ACTUALLY punish you?
Plot twist v2: Talker interrupts you both and she has to leave?
Or something else?
>>
>>27838267
Nervously tell her our lewd fantasies about running across a mysterious stallion.

Surprise us on what will happen next though.
>>
Stuttering slightly as you try not to sound too eager, you reveal some of your more lewd fantasies with Needle. She puts a hoof to her mouth and nibbles on it as she intently listens to how you always fantasized about being ravished by a mysterious and well hung stallion. When you finish spilling your inarticulate spaghetti the baroness sighs and stands up on the bed, nudging you until you roll over on your belly. Needle straddles your back and leans forward to nibble on your right ear, gently blowing into it. "So be it. You are the architect of your own destruction."

Stray ribbons of silk creep across the bed and wind around your limbs tightly, almost painfully. You struggle to stand but Needle's weight holds you to the bed until you are completely immobilized by the fabric. You protest, fearful of her intentions but a bolt of silk silences you, wrapping around your eyes to blind you. As the baroness steps off of you the animate cloth raises you into the air into a more "vulnerable" position.

"Oh my..." the baroness whispers, "your body is simply aching for this, is it not?" You try to look back and plead with her but your restraints hold fast. You feel her running something firm down the middle of your back and down your flank, likely the dildo. Your heart races as you struggle helplessly.

This seems familiar.

Her touch works its way to your tail, your flank, causing your body to involuntarily tremble. "Shhh... easy now. Indulge yourself. Lift your tail for me. Bend over." You moan as you are compelled to obey, your sex dripping in the cool air.

You're reliving your dream from this morning! But this is ACTUALLY happening this time! Was it a premonition?! Are you psychic?! It can't end the same way, surely!

The baroness repeats the same actions you recalled from your dream step by step. She strokes your sensitive tail dock and prods at your ponut mercilessly. "Oh. What is this, now? One of your weakness? You certainly are a slutty little coooolllllttttt..."
>>
>>27838549
I.... wait what.

Halt everything and instantly let the mood drop. Like that screeching noise when the DJ stops the music kind of halt.
>>
>>27838580
I agree with the intense confusion, but the most we can do is struggle. We are completely immobilized and gagged at the moment.
>>
>>27838549
Everything becomes sluggish and you feel yourself light as air. This strange feeling is similar to the moment your alternate self time stopped you, and yet different somehow. You turn around and are met with a strange sight - you see yourself tied on the bed with the baroness, writhing as she wraps her hooves around your flank and laps at your quivering sex, but... a second set of images are also there, superimposed on your own. You see the two young ponies who are no longer statues struggling for breath as they hang on the bedpost while their father, still bound to the bottom of the bed screams and thrashes in vain trying to save them. However, the baroness is also in that vision... seemingly raping the stallion from behind with her favorite toy.

Your attention is split between the vision and your reality. As the baroness molests you, your concentration is stolen from the other. Will you focus on what is happening to you or the other ponies? Will Talker interrupt your private session?
>>
>>27838636
Huh, interesting twist there. I vote for focusing on the other ponies, though. Something tells me that what is going on there is important.
>>
>>27838636
I'm having trouble picturing what's going on. Were we just hearing what she said to the stallion?
>>
>>27838636
So she raped and killed her family. Nice to get definitive knowledge that she's a big pile of crazy. If we're going to loose our virginity, we should at least be there to experience it. We can parse the information later.
>>
>>27838695
>>27838704
I'm interested in what's happening with the past(?) vision as well. How about she take her time so we can get a bit of information before we lose focus.
>>
>>27838636
Your mind can't control which vision to focus on. While you observe the past baroness murder raping her family members, her present self pushes all of your buttons in a way nopony ever has and you find yourself fixated on the overwhelming sensations. There's no mistaking the baroness as the pony who's in both places, and you feel equally disgusted that you're indulging a murderer's domination fetish.

In the past vision the stallion thrashes against his daughter's onslaught, begging, pleading with her to stop what she's doing if only to spare her siblings. She just laughs as she thrusts her strapon into him ceaselessly from behind, his tailhole stretched painfully. She laughs cruelly, delighting as his member becomes rigid against his will, dripping precum in spite of himself.

But then the baroness is also lapping at your ponut, her tongue darting nimbly around your ring. You can't help but wink your marevag and moan at her exploration of your private places. You'd never had believed your life would bring you to this moment, and certainly not with another filly, but here you are twisting in the air as you beg for orgasmic release.

"Mmm. Looks like you're finally ready down here," your version of the baroness coos. "Now about that stallion..." The statement leaves you a little puzzled as does Needle Weaver's actions as she gets off the bed and walks around to the foot of it. "This one's my favorite," she says as she merges with the image of her past. "I call him 'Big Daddy'!"

Suddenly your consciousness is back inside your body, everything dark. You hear muffled choking in front of you and bestial grunts in back. "WHAT?! UNG! W-WHO IS THIS?!" cries the male voice from behind you.

"JEEZ, DAD! Way to make a first impression! She's my new best friend!"

"WHY... UNG! ARE YOU DOING THIS? UNF!"

The baroness, sounding much more commanding, more regal than before chills you to the bone with her reply.

"You are to breed her. For mother."

To Be Continued...
>>
>>27838917
WTF is going on? I don't even at this point... did she just unstone her dad to fuck us? This is getting 42 edgy 24 me...
>>
>>27839036
I think she took us back to when she was raping and killing her family and is going to have us join the party.
>>
>>27837980
https://www.dropbox.com/s/2i0or7f3whxrqdy/Cadence%20x%20Rainbow%20Dash%202.mp4?dl=0
>>
>>27839562
>>
>>27838917
Alright. I think it's time for someone to interfere. Like anyone at this point. I'm hoping for either Talker or the green mana stallion to save us. Even though that probably won't happen.
>>
This is the most fucked up twist I've ever seen. If we actually loose our virginity because of this, I vote we kill ourself. You are a very disturbed person Planeswalker.
>>
>>27841535
but that's the fun of this quest, isn't it?
>>
>>27841535
This. Sorry for being a critic once again, but you seriously have to stop with all of these twists and all this edge.

It's pretty much come to the point where I'd rather just planeswalk back home and just turn it into a slice of life quest. Everything is just way too hostile to even set foot in.
>>
File: 1390231387368.png (63 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1390231387368.png
63 KB, 500x500
I just wanted to get laid.
>>
Boop.
>>
>>27843031
Green mana stallion please save us bump.
>>
>>27841573
Gotta agree here. I feel like the baroness is in the "look at how edgy I am" zone and I really don't like it. Also, what the hell, she has used like 2 white spells at this point. Silkwrap and Declaration in Stone. Is she actually Black/White cause if so why is she doing the things she is?
>>
>>27838917
Though blindfolded you imagine the grotesque scene in your mind and are horrified. Of all the possible outcomes of this encounter that you ran scenarios for in your mind, this one wasn't even on the radar. Your panicked struggles to escape cease when you are suddenly penetrated.

Pain. It hurts so much. It's so big. Your marehood is filled to capacity. You twitch and jerk involuntarily as the stallion is forced to copulate with you. He begs your forgiveness but you can barely make out his words over your heartbeat ringing in your ears.

You can feel his length twitching inside you, poking at your womb, so hot. You tremble as it parts your opening on each thrust. Your body is receptive to this situation regardless and you feel a dampness easing his strokes.

The rhythmic motion eventually increases, the grunting behind you becoming more bestial, you can hardly think strait anymore as you find yourself gasping for breath. You feel the stallion stall inside your body, begging the baroness for mercy as she pegs him relentlessly, but she only pounds him fiercer and he helplessly cries out in defeat as a spurt of warmth floods your insides.

In response you come harder than you've ever come in your life. A full, shuddering, white-hot orgasm sprays out of your winking marevag as your body collapses to the bed. Your senses seem to melt away and the restrictions on your limbs fade into nothingness.

You become aware of a heaviness laying on top of you, nibbling your neck and ear and massaging your back with their hooves. The baroness slides off of you and withdraws the strapon from your body plunking it on the bed in front of your face. In your exhaustion and afterglow the baroness plops down beside you and looks deeply into your confused eyes. She snuggles up to you and worms her tongue into your mouth, slipping and weaving around yours as you pant from exertion. A string of saliva forms between you as you part.

"So, how was that stallion? Mysterious enough?"
>>
I threw up. Why did you do that? I'm asking in real life. I never thought the day would come when I genuinely felt that I couldn't play a CYOA anymore.
>>
>>27845436
>I threw up
Is this your first day on 4chan?
>>
>>27845436
I'm... sorry?
>>
>>27845458
Almost a year. Must've hit just the right buttons or something.
>>
>>27845338
What was that!? What were you saying about breeding!?
>>
>>27845338
Looks like we're going to be a lesbian now.
>>
>>27845338
Needle Weaver looks into your eyes for a moment, gloating at her skill. But when she realizes you were serious she gets an angry look on her face and sits up.

"Wait. Breeding? What are you talking about? I didn't add that in there..."

The baroness actually looks and sounds genuinely concerned now. As you catch your breath and roll over you see her wearing a harness she'd slipped on for the toy you'd brought.

"Oh no! I hope I didn't scramble your brains doing that! Are you alright?!"

She grasps you in a hug and begins feeling you over, your forehead, your chest, checking you out for some reason. Do you push her away? Let her continue? Press her for questions? Or is it HER turn to be "punished"?
>>
>>27845611
Wait what? How much of that was real?
Was that some sort of weird fantasy?
>>
>>27845611
Did she seriously just fuck us into another reality?
>>
>>27845611
Your cold reception to Needle Weaver causes her to back off. Her eyes well up with tears and her muzzle scrunches up, quivering. You'd never believe this was the pony who welcomed you into her home yesterday, who brutally murders monsters in her basement for fun. But here she is weeping like a tiny foal and covering her face with her hooves.

"I-I only wanted to make you fantasy come truuuuue! I'm so sorry, Cascade!"

She's completely beside herself now, crying uncontrollably. She must not just be evil, she's gotta be completely insane as well. If you were to take revenge or deal a killing blow right now she couldn't stop you.

Console her?
Question her of her motives upfront?
Leave the room?
Talker interrupts?
>>
>>27845743
Revenge for what? We know nothing besides freaky stuff is and has happened here. If we console her now, we might be able to get some information out of her without having it feel like an interrogation.
>>
>>27845743
I'd like an explanation, but I don't think blowing our top is necessary quite yet.
>>
>>27845743
As awkward as the moment is you pull her close and rub her back. She breaks down, blubbering apologies to you over and over. "I never should have mindsculpted you! I... I just wanted it to be authentic! I'm so, so sorry!"

Mindsculpting! She's a mindsculpter!

The rape, the monster outside, the market illusions and the ponies entranced by the crystals in town - it's all coming together now! She has the power to alter thoughts and must have done it to you as well! But then why does she need all that black mana? Illusions and trickery are school of blue magic. Assuming she's genuinely telling the truth - and it's very likely that she isn't - then all of this still doesn't add up, and you should have regained your powers by now.

Ask more questions?
Try to leave the manor despite the "monster" outside?
Something else?
>>
>>27845962
Lets ask why she didn't just make herself look like a really handsome stallion and make it romantic rather than making it something traumatizing.
>>
>>27845962
>Illusions and trickery are school of blue magic.
We have blue mana. Our magic is is being drained by something in her room. Is she using our mana?
>>
>>27845962
What happened to the stallion with the green mana? Did you do something to him?
>>
>>27845962
Already in this deep you decide to play along further and ask her why she was so extreme with her choice of illusion. Needle wipes her tears away and looks at you as if you're the one who's crazy.

"W-what do you mean? I thought you were really i-into it. I mean, I suppose there's always the chance I cast it wrong but..."

She trails off as if deep in thought. You wonder if she's not actually siphoning off YOUR magic somehow, possibly even accidentally. There's still that persistent humming feeling coming from this room as well. You begin to wonder if perhaps you aren't the only pony here being strung along in some grande scheme.
>>
>>27846099
Ask how she was able to do mindsculpting despite needing blue mana.
>>
>>27846099
Ask >>27846093
>>
>inb4 Talker is rusing everyone
>>
>>27846099
You recall the art of mindsculpting being discussed in several of the volumes of dissertations you've read over the years. While you never practiced the art yourself you know that blue mana is the primary fuel for spells of that school. You question the baroness how then, if all mana in the building is being overwhelmed by the black mana battery, how was she able to alter your perception. She opens her mouth to answer but stops before she utters a single word. She crawls off the bed and rushes out of the room, across the hall into her lab. You can hear her flipping through papers and cursing.

Follow her? Quickly search for the nullifying source in her room? Leave?
>>
>>27846212
I don't think we should break her trust just yet by looking for the nullifying source. She could be very emotionally unstable right now.

We could probably ask her about it though.
>>
>>27846212
Follow.
>>
>>27846212
You painfully make your way off the bed, checking to see if your marevag is shredded or not (it's fine) and then slowly hobble next door into the lab where you find Needle Weaver crying and ripping out pages of her spellbook. A mutual silence is shared between you both, finally broken by the baroness who simply stares at the hooffull of shredded paper.

"The spell changed. It wasn't the same as the one I read before." You aren't sure what she means but it's clear from the tone of her voice that she's serious. "I don't know what I just did to you, Cascade, and I don't know what you saw. But I can promise you it will never happen again." The baroness just sits there quietly in an utterly defeated daze as you approach.

You ask her how she can still use her spells while you can't, blue mana at that, while there's some magic nullifying aura in the manor somewhere. She lowers her head, tears falling from her face and tells you she wished she knew.

A gentle tapping on the door frame is revealed to be Talker. He profusely begs forgiveness for interrupting your talk, but seeing as the baroness was awake early he needed to tell her the newest sacrifice was ready. Needle Weaver's eyes shoot open and she grins ear to ear as she jumps off her stool.

"ALRIIIIIGHT! THERE WE GO! What a way to start the day, huh?!"

It's almost as if she's two different ponies. She dashes to the doorway and tells you to behave while she goes and takes care of business, seeing as you didn't have the stomach for it yesterday. And with a sad glance from Talker, the pair disappear down the hall and headed towards the basement.

The plot thickens. You'll be alone in her lab for awhile. What do you want to do?
>>
>>27846402
Examine the spellbook she tore apart.
>>
>>27846402
>It's almost as if she's two different ponies.
Why am I getting the feeling that she somehow got magically fused with her brother? It's easy for somebody to be crazy if they have two brains in their head.
>>
>>27846402
You walk over to the desk and pick up some of the crumpled pages. As you unfold and read some of the spells you discover a sick pattern in their names. Mindsuck? Mindstab? Mindcage? These aren't just mindsculpting spells, some of these are domination spells. While you're reading the specifics of some of them you discover one that you might actually be able to cast yourself.

(Gained "Mindswipe: counters a spell depending on how much mana you pour into it, and will hurt the enemy wizard just as much.)

That little gem of knowledge aside, the baroness's spellbook is quite dark. Diagrams for the creation and sacrifice of creatures for their mana are explained in fine detail. Talker, it seems, is one such creature and called a "thrull", as are the ones in the cage downstairs. It's fascinating and horrifying at the same time. Further pages explain fleshsculpting, more domination spells, creation of phylactories...

You close the book in shock and step back a bit. All the signs undoubtedly point to one thing now - the baroness, whether she realizes it or not, is well on her way to creating or becoming a lich.

"Ahhh. Figured it out have we, planeswalker?" You trace the baroness's voice back to the black mana battery. "You're quite clever aren't you, you little slut."
>>
>>27846703
Brother or sister?
>>
>>27846703
Well I guess there's nothing we can do but stand our ground. Let's ask her questions.
>>
>>27846703
It's been a long fucking 24 hours and you aren't backing down now. You gather your composure and ask the disembodied voice if it belongs to one of Needle Weaver's siblings. The voice responds with snickering laughter.

"Sibling? Hah! You're quite daft, aren't you? I watched you as you rummaged through my home, you know. I saw your every movement. You're quite the snoop, but you can't see the forest through the trees! Hahahahaha!"

This voice is very powerful, as powerful as the one from your experience in the bedroom with Needle. But in that vision or whatever it was, the father, a brother and a sister all from the lithographs were being tormented by Needle... which makes no sense because the pony who looked like Needle in the pictures was a bat pony, not a unicorn. The only unicorn was... the mother.

"Don't hurt yourself putting that puzzle together, my dearest guest, I'm going to have use for you soon enough."
>>
>>27846895
Sorry read the description of the picture wrong. I thought she had two sisters. We miscounted because we were tired, seeing visions can do that.
>>
>>27846895
And what exactly is that use?
>>
>>27846895
You boldly inquire as to what use you would have to a disembodied voice. It snickers some more.

"You'd have me spoil the surprise? Haha. I think not, planeswalker. A pawn does not question the motives of their queen. They simply await their sacrifice as the game progresses." Just then a surge of black mana is sucked through the floor and absorbed by the battery. "Speaking of which! Hahaha! Another life, another step closer to endgame."

You ask what the voice means by all this but get no response, just an echoing laughter that fades to silence.
>>
Coming late to the party but just saying I'm loving this planeswalker and it almost hit my fetish.
Don't change because of a few weaklings scared of rape, on 4chan of all places.
>>
>>27847141
That means a lot. I'm apparently struggling with this game. I get that some people wouldn't like the rape and yeah that's fine, and the plot twists might be a bit tedious for some players, but I've ran quests in the past exactly like this and all my players enjoyed them. I'm honestly not sure what I'm doing wrong with this one.
>>
>>27847201
What's your other games?
I don't have a problem personally, it's not like you hid this would get sexual fast, and with the atmosphere you can expect dark stuff.

Honestly >>27845436 >>27841535
sounds like a SJW at this point. In the last years I only saw one SJW on the round stable forum saying that something they read made them literally puke and questioning yourself directly.
>>
File: based rape.jpg (107 KB, 945x592) Image search: [Google]
based rape.jpg
107 KB, 945x592
>>27847282
Kinda insane people are shocked by rape to the point of vomit on the literal board of
>rape.
And he continued on >>27845473 , like, seriously? Is he even an adult?
Anyway, it's behind us now.
>>
>>27847282
Well sjw or not I appreciate all my players and I want them to have fun with the game, just as much fun as I'm having coming up with stuff on the fly. But like I mentioned I've run many games in the past (not on 4chan) and none of my players ever told me they weren't enjoying themselves. I'm genuinely baffled as to what would normally be tried and true for me to be working against me this time around. I suppose I'm not forcing anyone to play, but I feel bad that the few players I actually have aren't enjoying them game. I think I'll call it a night anyway. Thanks for playing, everyone. We'll resume around 9ish tomorrow night.
>>
>>27847130
Welp, time to leave. Lets go downstairs and see if the door is unlocked.
>>
>>27847386
Well I'm saying that because I genuinely enjoy your style and adventure so far, and how different it is from the usual, but my schedule didn't allow me to play this game.

Also mentionning the SJW because there's a difference between a guy saying:
>Welp, this isn't what I expected, I'm off.
And
>EW EW EWWW WHAT IS THIS EWW I PUKED WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU OP YOU'RE VERY DISTURBED AND WE SHOULD KILL OURSELVES AFTER THIS!

And I didn't want that faggot to get to you.
>>
>>27847403
I just realized I accidentally implied that we try to run away. I was trying to say that we leave the lab, go downstairs, and check to see if the door is actually locked.
>>
>>27847130
What's the baronness doing?
>>
>>27847550
She's down in the execution chamber
>>
>>27847386
I'm fine with the quest myself. I think the concept and setting is pretty interesting. Even though I don't have any knowledge on M:tG whatsoever, I still played anyways. I think I used to be your only player for a day or two. Kek.

I wasn't entirely fond of the rape scene either, but that's mainly because I try to get the MC to enjoy the adventure too, not just me as a player.

The sheer amount of twists this story has taken is slowly starting to get at me now though. Murphy's Law has messed us up so bad at this point that It doesn't really feel that realistic anymore. I can understand a streak of bad luck, but it feels like everything is out to get us in some way, shape, or form.
>>
I didn't mind the rape and I came in on the second thread so the plot twists haven't irked me too much yet. I mainly am following this cause I feel I am somewhat invested in the setting from playing magic and what I have read has seemed interesting so far.

I was mainly irked cause it seemed like the plot was going in the direction of "let's see how edgy we can make this." but now some things are being revealed and certain parts seem to have had deeper connections I am totally okay with how this has gone. Mainly I am glad to see some hints on why the baroness is doing what she is doing cause I thought it was going to end up as "BECAUSE LEL I'M MONO B SO I MUST BE EDGY!"
>>
beb
>>
>>27848289
>>
>>27849893
Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.