[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You now have the opportunity to go to Equestria, but on a single,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (227 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
227 KB, 1000x750
You now have the opportunity to go to Equestria, but on a single, stringent condition.
You can only go as a character of the screen, a live action character, and your physical traits will be theirs exactly.
But wait, there's more. If you will also give up your current personality and mannerisms for those of your chosen character, you will also have the chance to have sex as often as said character does, but with ponies, and no limitations.
Do you accept, and if so, what character do you choose?
>>
>>27837018
I wouldn't give up my personality, even in exchange for sex. It's what makes me be "me".
>>
>>27837018
>giving up personality
>>
>>27837018
No. I don't want a fictional character to go to Equestria, I want me to go to Equestria.
>>
File: on_purpose.jpg (247 KB, 1224x1445) Image search: [Google]
on_purpose.jpg
247 KB, 1224x1445
>>27837018
So I choose a live action character, which will then go to Equestria, while I die in the process.
Thanks but no.
>>
File: dukenukemforever.jpg (103 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
dukenukemforever.jpg
103 KB, 1440x900
>>27837049
>>27837089
>>27837103
>>27837114

I dunno guys, plenty of people here are depressed and would kill themselves if they had the guts. I don't think they'd mind "dying" to send Duke Nukem to Equestria to fuck the entire female population and kill anyone who invades.

On one hand, you a sad existence that will never fullfil you. On the other hand you have sweet oblivion and "Those changeling bastards are gonna pay for shooting up my ride!"
>>
>>27837018
There are many things I would give up for pone

My personality is not one of them. I'm not some /r9k/ autist, I like being me very much thank you.

I think we found the one thing /mlp/ in general would not do to go to Equestria
>>
Wait a fucking minute giving up my personality if optional, i roll dice to choose who i am because i don't know anything about "live action characters".
>>
>>27837287
Yeah, so kill themselves by drinking bleach and fuck this nonsense.
>>
OP is a fag confirmed, but he seems to be the person who found /mlp/'s kryptonite. The one thing we won't do to be with our waifus.
>>
>>27837324
>I think we found the one thing /mlp/ in general would not do to go to Equestria

It is because they aren't going to Equestria. Your personality is who you are. If that disappears that person ceases to exist in the metaphorical sense. This question is almost literally "You can kill yourself to send some fictional fuck to Equestria, would do?".
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.