[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you take advantage of her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1464833827183.png (918 KB, 1600x3435) Image search: [Google]
1464833827183.png
918 KB, 1600x3435
Would you take advantage of her?
>>
>>27832068
If she doesn't want to get raped all she has to do is wave.
>>
>>27832068
Where are arms?
>>
>>27832068
yes
>>
>>27832068
It looks like she tried to dress herself.
hawt
>>
>>27832068
>no hooves
>no arms
>possible amputee
she's been through enough OP, she doesn't need to be raped by an autistic neckbeard.
>>
>>27832068
HOW DID SHE GET THAT IN HER MOUTH?
>>
>>27832260
Using her feet
>>
>>27832068
>>27832068
>Be hall monitor anon even though your in high school.
>this school is weird.
>come across that armless girl by the locker room.
>looks like she dressed herself again, or just haphazardly wiggled into some clothes.
>hair was a mess.
>that tiny skirt she was wearing wasn't against dress code for some reason but the cigarette she was holding in her mouth backwards was.
>You fucking hate this "job" but you really needed the credits.
"you can't smoke in the building twilight."
>"fuck off"
>this bitch sure is a salty one.
"seriously twilight"
>"what are you gon-"
>the cigarette falls out of her mouth an onto the floor.
>not lit you note, you wonder how she obtained it in the first place.
>"dammit, c-could you."
"no twilight, in fact since you were such a bitch to me in gonna write you up for littering if you don't pick it up."
>she was tearing up,her knees were shaking looks like she dropped the tough girl act.
>"p-please, i-i cant'
>was she starting to sob?
>Jesus christ anon your an ass hole.
"gezz here"
>you pick up the cigarette and throw it away.
>she's shaking now.
"look i'm sorry, i'm a dick"
>she was looking worse all the time, fuck.
>"whats wrong with you?"
>"m-my h-helper quit?
>......
"what?"
>"my care taker, she's supposed to come every morning and help me get dressed, cook dinner, feed me, wipe....."
"oh, what about your parents?"
>"business trip, there not home much"
"isn't that illegal or something?"
>"i don't know, i just heard her tell me to fuck off over the answering machine."
>"i had to wiggle into a shirt in my dirty clothes that was still buttoned mostly, the skirt took forever the boots were lose enough to slide on fortunately"
>"i tried to take my back pack but i couldn't get it on, i don't know what i'm going to do i have perfect grade and attendance....."
" just relax we'll think of something."
>"could you take me home?"
>"i know its alot to ask but your the only one i know and....and i don't want to call my mom."
>>
>>27832320
>you decide not to touch on that, don't need her any more manic than she is now.
>"p-please, i need..."
>this can only end well.
>>
File: don't like it.jpg (100 KB, 698x718) Image search: [Google]
don't like it.jpg
100 KB, 698x718
>no arms
>smoker
fucking ew
>>
>>27832320
shit's moving so fast
>>
>>27832460
I'll try to write to write fag more after work if anyone’s interested.
>>
File: image.png (11 KB, 211x246) Image search: [Google]
image.png
11 KB, 211x246
>>27832320
>That capitalization.
>Those ellipsis.
>>
>>27832476
>write one post
>say you'll be back later
Not even interested in the premise, I just came in here to tell you to kill yourself
>>
File: 14.png (520 KB, 980x1080) Image search: [Google]
14.png
520 KB, 980x1080
>>27832320
>Twilight goes from Top Cunt to total bitchbaby in a split second.

I realize this is probably your first time writing or something similar, but Jesus, your pacing is way way way way too fast.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.