[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
1. The pony fandom is a combination of furries and anime lovers.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: full.jpg (57 KB, 453x441) Image search: [Google]
full.jpg
57 KB, 453x441
1. The pony fandom is a combination of furries and anime lovers. They both have expendable wallets from their parents and constantly throw it at random garbage.
2. You're probably poor and unsatisfied with life.
3. You can change that.

You can start a crowdfund on indiegogo,kickstarter,etc. and live off the money while making something artistically good and satisfy a lot of die-hard autists craving a comfy fantasy magic show.
You'll make Faust happy and a bunch of little girls and even /tg/.

It's easy because all you have to do is remake season 1's charm while improving on it. You just have to beat Hasbro's cynical talentless hack writing, which is beyond easy because you can be happy and charming or hire a team of happy people to work on it.
>>
>this thread AGAIN
Anon, seriously, why are you so obsessed with this kickstarter shit?

Do you need money that desperately?
>>
>>27826767
Huh? If I was going to start my own pony knockoff, then I would definitely gear it more towards /vg/ than /tg/. I greatly prefer the Meghan McCarthy seasons overall so I would want to push a series more in that direction, I think the series has already gone back to that S1 feel, which is great, but I don't think it should be the template for all seasons either.

I probably have the funds to do so too, but I don't even see why people hate the series.
>>
File: ddd.png (131 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
ddd.png
131 KB, 625x626
>>
>>27826797
Anon seriously why are you always against self-improvement? Do you enjoy being a degenerate failure?
>>
>>27826812
>I probably have the funds to do so too,
No you don't. Clueless faggots never have money, unless they inherited it from someone smart and lucky.
>>
>>27826767
>You just have to beat Hasbro's cynical talentless hack writing, which is beyond easy
Obviously, but getting a bunch of reddit memers and shipping obsessed insecure faggots who spend 90% of their lives devoting to one shit is going to be the difficult part.

DHX is lazy and cheap and completely incapable of cooperating as a team. Of course fucking everyone can be better than that.
>>
>>27826854
Probably not on my own, maybe 8K to fund it if I really believed in something. That said I don't get the Faust worship and don't like many of her ideas she had planned for the show.
>>
>>27826827
Nah, I just have better things to worry about (for example furnishing the new house I just bought)
>>
>>27826767
I'd rather put my time and effort into something that actually matters. Like the work I do with the WWA.
>>
>>27826767
I think the insistence on it being a pure fantasy show is what kills it for me.
>>
>>27826869
It's more about what she represented than what she did
>>
>>27826956
Making a show good for girls? I can agree with that.
>>
File: bender-from-futurama.jpg (312 KB, 3840x2160) Image search: [Google]
bender-from-futurama.jpg
312 KB, 3840x2160
>>27826964
Can you do that and have powerups and silly adventures and at the end of every episode the six brave adventures send a letter to the princess of friendship, telling her what they learned about friendship and teamwork and America and the occasional comfy episode. Also they have a funny talking fuckup of a seventh wheel who gets all the bitches.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0x5ZRAVXxr8
>>
>>27826930

Because comfy fantasy magic show, fuck you.
>>
>>27826767
Fuck e-begging, and fuck e-beggars. Get a real job you losers.
>>
>>27827053
Yeah, I love that stuff, I thought people hated the idea of powerups in MLP since it was too video gamey/magical girl like
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.