[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't we all agree that Pegasi are the master race? Surprised
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 18
File: 14254214.jpg (85 KB, 889x1024) Image search: [Google]
14254214.jpg
85 KB, 889x1024
Can't we all agree that Pegasi are the master race?

Surprised I don't see race superiority threads regarding the 3 pony races
>>
Unicorns are objectively superior.

>you can fly? lel, we got a spell for that and everything else you can't do
Casters are broken to be honest family
>>
>>27825785
Is that chocolate milk?
>>
File: medium.jpg (161 KB, 800x457) Image search: [Google]
medium.jpg
161 KB, 800x457
Unicorn thread now.
>>
earth pony>your entire life
>>
File: 18236920.jpg (72 KB, 1191x670) Image search: [Google]
18236920.jpg
72 KB, 1191x670
>>27825829
Unicorn master race, represent
>>
>>27825798
>Not earth pone
Understandable but I think earth pone is master race because of sheer numbers.
You have flight and/or magic? We outnumber you 10 to 1.
>>
File: 1465177913812.png (529 KB, 1024x662) Image search: [Google]
1465177913812.png
529 KB, 1024x662
>>27825829
>>
>>27825798
>implying most unicorns can do more than lift a feather
>>
>>27825841
Excellent. Now they just twenty feet upwards and CAS you into oblivion with crossbows, explosives or whatever thr fuck else they have. Doubly so for unicorns.
>>
File: Pinkie_Pie_Extra_Hooves_S2E18.png (55 KB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
Pinkie_Pie_Extra_Hooves_S2E18.png
55 KB, 320x180
Reminder that one of the most powerful ponies in the show is an earth pone
>>
>>27825785
>pegasi master race

Funny way to spell unicorns
>>
>>27825888
Pinkie is literally Sans
>>
>>27825878
Well I meant if the earth pones went on strike or something. The other races wouldn't have food or other necessary materials to survive. Technically they control the whole ecosystem.
>>
foolish thoughs coming from a petty pony, we vampires are the master race, we are more than a match for your inferior species.
>>
>>27825951
Pah, you really believe that? Twilight has been shown to be able to harvest an entire orchard in seconds, Applejack just doesn't let her.
>>
>>27825785
>Surprised I don't see race superiority threads regarding the 3 pony races
They're posted all the fucking time, retard.
>>
>>27825951
>>27825989
>>27825996
vampires ponies can do that but they prefer to eat blood and let the inferior species do that for them.
>>
Honestly? In 30 years, progress in the fields of magic and technology will make Earth Ponies' labor worthless. In 50 years the same will happen to Pegasi. Unicorns will be the only race capable of performing economically meaningful tasks. Until, of course, the Princesses perfect artificial magic generators - but that won't happen for some time.
>>
>>27826018
>progress
It's been shown that the Royal Gaurd uses the same weapons they did 1000 moons ago. Everything you see as "technology" is just clever magic. This alone may render the other races useless, of course, but we must consider the ability of the average unicorn. Can they even teleport, much less harvest orchards at a time?
>>
File: Mercury_ID_S3E12.png (86 KB, 261x364) Image search: [Google]
Mercury_ID_S3E12.png
86 KB, 261x364
>Not posting adorable rock horses
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 800x577) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 800x577
>>27825785
>surprised a show where racial tolerance and cooperation is emphasized has few to no threads about which race is better

I wonder who could be behind this post?
>>
>>27826159
>racial tolerance is emphasized
>in the show where the zebra was an outcast for no other reason than looking different
>where Rarity felt the need to make a restaurant less "ethnic" to attract customers
>where an evil black pony takes down the benevolent white princess
>where an evil black bug pony takes down the benevolent white princess

kek
>>
>>27825798
>using literal alicorns for the baseline
>>
File: image.gif (651 KB, 564x360) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
651 KB, 564x360
>>27826197
Are any of those things portrayed positively? Every instance of racial intolerance is shown in a negative light, while the ponie's foundational myth is the story of how their three races came together to form a new, integrated society. What's next, you're going to write me an essay on how Huckleberry Finn is a pro-slavery book?
>>
>>27825829
You got a source for that?
>>
>>27826240
What about the
>where an evil black pony takes down the benevolent white princess
>where an evil black bug pony takes down the benevolent white princess
>>
>>27826276
>the darker less, understood princess is ostracized but eventually manages to re-integrate with society and people look past her shady and evil past

And the colours shit you keep pulling I think is taken way out of context
>>
>>27826331
>she turns into a lighter color
>black bug ponies are still considered evil
>>
File: image.png (204 KB, 680x348) Image search: [Google]
image.png
204 KB, 680x348
>>27825785
You've never seen a race superiority thread? I just found the newfag
>>
>>27826343
Most fantasies use this "dark evil" because it is an obvious and symbolic meaning. Dark colours are always interpreted alongside the night, drab colours, monsters, ect. because of how society and culture has adapted. The "good evil" is shown as trusting and good as it links with brightly coloured happy things ( daylight also).
To be honest, we're going far too in depth with this, it's a kid show so it can use the "dark = evil" trope n' shit
>>
>>27825785
I used to have the headcanon the pegasi had their children taken away from their parents and raised by the martial warrior community, like Sparte of old. Now I have to contend with a "used to" version of it.
>>
>>27826396
But what about the "black" ponies the benevolent white princess oversees?!
>>
>>27826419
You're either going to have to un-fuck this sentence or give me evidence of "black ponies being overseen by obvious white-supremacist overseer" thing you have going here
>>
>>27826462
I was paraphrasing that Ms. essay
>>
>>27826518
I'm saying you had either fucked up the meaning of this sentence or that you actually had evidence of this happening.
I'm currently waiting on the latter Mr. Paraphrase
>>
>>27826541
The earth ponies, of course. They have been said to be the agrarian workers of that society, and are shown as very poor compared to the other races in the Hearth's Warming story. All royalty in Equestria is either unicorns or alicorns.

The earth ponies are represenations of many disadvantaged groups of people. Blacks, Gypsies, et cetera
>>
>>27825785
I always claim Unicorn Master race but I have a special place in my heart for most earth ponies too...

It's really pegasi that my opinion changes. Damn turkeys need to realize that their sexiness only justifies their enslavement.
>>
HI IM A TRIPFAG
>>
>>27826683
Firstly, this post is different to your first claim of "black ponies being overseen by obvious white-supremacist overseer", I await evidence of this.
Secondly, this all occurred when the races were in dis-harmony which showed that each race had their own issues to deal with. Poverty was one of the issues earth-ponies might of had, it most likely isn't now in Equestria
>>
I believe that earth ponies are the driving factors of civilization though. They are connected to the earth which can include
>agriculture
>metallurgy
>ceramics
All of which are important building blocks of civilization and their need to adapt with technology instead of relying on applied magic.
>>
>>27826237
>Starlight is an alicorn
Nice meme you faggot
>>
>>27826815
This.
Earth ponies are the foundation of the pony ecosystem.
>>
File: mlp (89).png (663 KB, 774x967) Image search: [Google]
mlp (89).png
663 KB, 774x967
>>27825785
I can agree that the Pegasus race has the sexiest mares.
>>
>>27826742
I'm not samefag

>it most likely isn't now in Equestria
>evidence

Even if true, Earth Ponies still lack representation and power (Pegasi cntrol the weather)
>>
>>27826850
Twilight literally harvested like 10 apple trees at the same time instantaneously with her magic. Don't give me that "earth ponies are necessary" shit.
>>
>>27826874
That was twilight though which is an outlier. But assuming there are other unicorns with the same amount of magical power dedicated to agriculture chances are there would not be enough to feed equestria.
>>
>>27826874
>implying all unicorns can do that
>>
>>27826874
Twilight is a high level unicorn, most couldn't do that. Also, she didn't GROW the apples. She didn't plant the trees. She just picked them. Agriculture is in the blood of earth ponies, unicorns don't understand it as well.
>>
>>27826874
twilight sparkle is a prodigy among prodigies.
she and other 7 to 8 unicorns have the power to pull that shit, so...we will practically force 8 gifted unicorns to make a daily work to sustain a whole nation.
as if some of them wouldn't renegate or turn dark.
>>
>>27826866
It's the problem that each species dominates a certain field or occupation of work, yes a Pegasus can control the weather but can they toil, harvest food or complete other jobs to the standards of an earth pony? We don't know and this is up to a lot of speculation
>>
>>27826895 continuing my comment.
those unicorns will only be wasting their power then, seeing this, they will force others, even the princesses to submut to their will or pay it with starvation.
>>
>>27826895
As an agricultural engineer, I'm gonna say that just 8 unicorns consistently farming with the ability of twilight sparkle is not gonna feed an entire nation.
>>
>>27826914
and it will get worse, remember thay're not tools but living beings with feelings and personalities, many of them will renegate making things even harder for an already starving nation.
>>
>>27826874
Nigga Twilight being able to harvest a bunch of trees at once doesn't mean shit, because she most likely can't grow 10 trees at once.
Part of the reason Earth Ponies are so important is because of their connection to the Earth. It makes it easy to do literally anything with raw materials or natural stuff.
Think back to the formation of Equestria. The only guys with food were the Earth dudes because they were the only guys who could grow food in a blizzard.
A blizzard.
If anything, Unicorns would be the most useless because their unique trait can only benefit a few people at max.
>>
>>27826874
>>27826882
>>27826895
>>27826914
I did some quick math and looked at that scene again. It looked like she collected about 10 bu of apples every 10 seconds.
Assuming she worked 24/7 all year long with 8 hours a day that would only equate to about 10.4 million bu per year.
The US alone collected 35 million bu of apples alone and that dwarfs in comparison to grains (13.6 billion bushels for only corn) which are the major crops grown.
>>
>>27825989
i dont think the earth ponies are needed to pick the food, but to grow it
>>
File: image.gif (198 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
198 KB, 500x500
>>27826518
The Ms Magazine essay Lauren took a big steamy shit on in her rebuttal? Are you playing devil's advocate, or are you really so desperate that you've turned to retreading long discredited bullshit?
>>
>>27825935
More like sans is pinkie since she's older
>>
>be unicorn
>live on massive estate
>have personal farm to feed me and my family
>never have to look at the sky dregs and filthy mud ponys
>am really good at magic so I could wipe out an entire contingent of filthy mud ponys if they even think about touching my property

Feels good being a noble
>>
>>27827548
>Are you playing devil's advocate
NSS
>>
>>27827631
>have personal farm
>shit at magic because you aren't Trixie, Twilight, or Starlight
>starve to death
>>
>>27827639
>learn how to farm because I'm not a retard
>farm enough for me and my family
>don't have to touch the lower rungs of the ladder

Kekkei Kekkity
>>
>>27827652
dude, farming is hella work, if you are a rich noble why not just hire like 3-4 earth ponies to do your farming for you. Otherwise, you'll be spending all of your time working out in the sun and none sipping tea with the other gentry
>>
>>27825798
>implying all unicorns are literal gods

you do realize that magic has a limit, right?
>>
lets say 2 races wanted to exterminate the other one
Which would be the fastest/more efficient combination?
I think earth/pegasi vs unicorns, what do u think?
>>
>>27828339
>inb4 unicorns/pegasi vs. Earth pones.
>>
All this talk of how earth ponies are necessary is kinda true. HOWEVER. Unicorns have been proven time and time again to be more efficient at anything even slightly similar to combat. Earth pony and pegasi soldiers? They got into a brawl in the Sombra vs Equestria timeline. Unicorn combat? Literal fucking lasers n shit. Shields, etc. Not to mention they could most likely build advanced weapons, since they're the only ones capable of fine adjustments. Hence Rarity being one of the most gifted fashionistas as opposed to a mudpony. Taking this into account, earth ponies would be enslaved. Pegasi might put up a fight, though, with their weather control, but that could be reigned in eventually as well. Rarity arranged every cloud in the sky into a grid pattern, just to prove unicorns besides Twilight or Starlight can accomplish these feats.
>>
They're all second rate, at best, desu famalam
>>
>>27828379
You are talking about powerful unicorns and Rarity who might just be more powerful due to be an element bearer.
I'm pretty sure for every magically adept unicorn there will probably be a very strong earth or pegasus pony who is strong enough to resist a powerful unicorn.
Also ponies can be very adaptable despite having hooves. I seen a men swim despite having any limbs and people can even perform surgery with robots and joysticks so having means to manipulate small objects with hooves is a possibility.
>>
>>27828480
Possibly. Octavia can hold a bow, after all. But unicorns have that level of control without technology, whereas the other races would have to wait until said technology comes about. As for Rarity being powerful due to being an element bearer, also a possibility. But Flim and Flam practically took over the world in one timeline after Starlight stopped the rainboom, and neither of them is even particularly powerful when it comes to magic. Just the bare necessities of telekinesis and something to power their machines.
>>
File: unicorns.jpg (72 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
unicorns.jpg
72 KB, 800x800
>>27828379
>Unicorn combat? Literal fucking lasers n shit.
>implying all unicorns are as capable as Twilight
The only way Rainbow's gonna die is from laughter.
>>
>>27828783
This.

The fact that most of the things being argued were done either by Twi, or other well above average unicorns, seems like either an argument for someone's autistic headcanon, or pure, 120%, bait.

>>27828480
>and Rarity

Wasn't she more likely to use her hooves to fight, than her horn?
>>
Keep your phallic symbol unicorn fags.

Ill take fluffy wings.
>>
>>27827562
Maud is Sans, Pinkie is Papyrus
>>
>>27825785
Here is my head canon about magic.

Earth pony are like a a hot water kettle accumulating magic over time, they serve as a sort of 'batteries' and feed their magic to other ponies either voluntary trough friendship or residual bits over time. This would explain their absurd strength displayed on many occasion.

Pegasus have great influence on the 'motion' of magic, so they are akin to weather. They 'push' of their world magic/essence around. Their magic surpass unicorn on larger scale when raw power area of effect are involved/needed.

Unicorn are using the magic/essence in a focused fashion that has less raw application but way more focus. Their magic is less powerful but way more efficient, almost surgical even.
>>
>>27826419
I know you're just trolling, but you literally sound like a retarded SJW.
>"Why is black always bad?"
>>
>>27825798
>you can fly? lel, we got a spell for that and everything else you can't do
nigger 99% of cornfags can't do anything other than lifting a broom
>>
>>27825785
Anyone have the /ss/ edits?
>>
>>27825785
No rainbow, that's twilight's job!!
Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.