[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hasbro stealing fanmade content and feminsts a wa to kill 2 birds
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8
Hello /mlp/ I am sure you have heard about Hasbro stealing a piece of Fan Made content. Which they put into one of there knew games. Without the creator's consent. http://www.equestriadaily.com/2016/06/possible-art-theft-in-new-mlp-harmony.html pic in question http://emkay-mlp.deviantart.com/art/Star-Swirl-the-Bearded-2-332800279 what hasbro has done is unacceptable.But seeing as Bronies as a vocal minority. We can not take them on alone.
I hope u have heard of 3rd way feminism. U know the kind of feminism that preach "white privilege" and that all men should die. Seeing as the creator of said pic is a girl. and That the Brian Goldner is a white male. Aka what they preach that are the scum of the earth. why not use them to do the dirty work for us. Since they have a decent following . why not use them to attack hasbro . And have a piece of there own medicine . What are your thoughts.
I know feminists are the scum of the earth .
and that they are idiots.
More importantly useful idiots .
after the conflict gets revolved hopefully on our side .
. We will have a useful ally. That we can use later.
>>
>>27825571
You've posted this shit before, nobody gave a fuck then and nobody gives a fuck now. Fuck off.
>>
>>27825592
Don't u want hasbro to pay for the C&D most of the fan made animations?
Don't u want revenge on hasbro treating us like shit?
THis is our time to make hasbro get a piece of there own medicine .
Plus i have not posted this before newfag
>>
File: Autistic RAGE.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
Autistic RAGE.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>27825571
>>27825657
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 270x329) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 270x329
>>27825571

>one of there knew games
>>
File: 1464959124443.jpg (13 KB, 303x332) Image search: [Google]
1464959124443.jpg
13 KB, 303x332
>>27825571

It's a retarded idea, the fact that you want to send rabid feminists to attack them only proves my point further. You can't use 3rd way feminists because they bite and burn anything they touch in such a cancerous way it would eventually backfire, that and this whole "revenge" plan already reeks of autistic narcissism
>>
How to you expect this to end?
A. We loose, get sued and look like fucking idiots
B. We win, Hasbro looses money, feels threatened with this show, cancels MLP

We can't win dumbass, they have us by the ballsack.
>>
>>27825792
i know its a risky idea .
But i am intrigued on how u think it would back fire?
>>27825818
dragon ball
they have survived so long without creator content we can survive a while to.Lets be honest
the good times are behind us.

and how they hell could we be sued
iF anybody the sued hasbro it wont be use.
Plus i'm pretty sure this will cause a lot of bad publicity for hasbro
aka a threat to there profit

For example people would be lest inclined to buy there toys if they learn they have stolen other peoples content
>>
>>27825904
correction
iF anybody the sued hasbro it wont be use.

i mean if anybody sues hasbro it wont be us
>>
>>27825571

>use the trademark name in the fanart
>use the same cloth that appears in the show

He can't do a shit about that
>>
>>27825904
I just have to say, you type like a fucking retard. It's impossible to take you seriously, especially when you plan on unleashing third wave feminists to attack Hasbro. It's harebrained and will only backfire. Plenty have tried to appease them and all have failed. Think of it as dark magic. It seems like a good idea to harness it, but then it backfires and kills everyone you know and love. Don't touch them. Just stay away.
>>
>>27825904
The way most feminist and SJW systems work is through infiltration and sabotage, I might sound crazy but the same thing happened with Atheism (becoming Atheism +) and in some respects LGBT (QRSCXABCHSABD - How ever many fucking letters the may add on) politics
>>
File: 1363597876949.jpg (102 KB, 381x381) Image search: [Google]
1363597876949.jpg
102 KB, 381x381
>this whole thread
Why is it so fucking hard for people to spell common words correctly?
>>
>>27825932
>>27825937

seeing as a random tumblr post by a random user with no evidence to back it up. Got toby turner accused of raping a girl and almost ruined his youtube carrier .
I know it is risky . But u have to remember if that can happen .
Why not use that power to the best of our abilities?
>>
>>27825571
Are you legitimately retarded? No, seriously. This is the most stupid thing I've ever read on this board, and I've read hundreds of shitty fetish greens, so I can swallow a lot of shit. But this is something else. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>27826035
Anon what could possibly go wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 750x750
Just saying, this will never work. But you can get somewhere with Tumblr, but not in the way you think.

Look, I wouldn't exactly call myself a feminist but I do agree with some feminist ideals. Not most of them but some of them, meaning yes, I do spend some time on Tumblr.

>Oh no the Tumblr boogeyman on my board, remove the trash immediately

But you aren't going to get anywhere with the Tumblr Feminism crowd. They aren't going to flock to and MLP cause because they already hate bronies. They hate y'all with a burning passion. And contrary to popular belief, Tumblr feminists don't do the whole "kill all white cis male patriarchal scum" anymore. That's more 2013, nowadays they'll just say "yikes" to something and move on. I mean, yes it still exists and people still do it but it's not as big as it once was. And there are a lot more Anti SJ blogs then there were before.

However, you CAN get somewhere with the Tumblr art crowd.

See, when art theft is reported on Tumblr, there is a HUGE ASS shitstorm that comes with it. Art theft posts tend to get tens of thousands of notes. If you can get that on Tumblr and post it in some popular art tags you can get somewhere with it. But using feminism isn't going to get anywhere, and no one is gonna take you seriously if you try it with that.

Try and get it to the art crowd of Tumblr. You will get somewhere.

I've been on Tumblr for 3 years. I know exactly how they work.
>>
File: absolutely disgusting.jpg (29 KB, 300x260) Image search: [Google]
absolutely disgusting.jpg
29 KB, 300x260
>>27826015
To abuse this power is a bad idea because we can't fully control what will happen. Secondly I'd rather not stoop so low as to use these methods and unleash, in my own opinion, a large group of degenerate faggots. I wouldn't wish it upon my worst enemy
>>
I honestly hope this is some kind of false flagging from Tumblr to make "us" look like idiots. This is a terrible idea, it's absolutely obvious that it will never work, and I refuse to believe I share this board with complete idiots.
>>
File: 1467727012372.jpg (67 KB, 1192x670) Image search: [Google]
1467727012372.jpg
67 KB, 1192x670
We already went over this, dipshit. Hasbro has every legal right to do whatever the fuck they want here. Legally, they took something that belongs to them.

Second, it wasn't even Hasbro that did this, it was Bundgie or whatever they're called.

3rd, trying to mix anything with feminists is a horrible idea.

Don't be retarded because of "muh fandom".
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.