[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Don't have a waifu >Still need a reason to lift I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: images.png (4 KB, 157x206) Image search: [Google]
images.png
4 KB, 157x206
>Don't have a waifu
>Still need a reason to lift
I want to fuck template mare
>>
template pony is pure white obviously you just need to bleach your whole body including you intestines.
>>
>>27822983
It's just the notion of a waifu is a little silly to me
Even if I died and went to Equestria, what are my chances with one of the ponies? 0%
Why would I waste energy romanticizing a specific pony who may never love me back when I could think of that one pony who may not be perfect, but is a perfect match for me
I don't know what she looks like, or what she acts like, but she's out there somewhere
>>
>>27822921
I would fuck that template.
>>
>>27822983
Pulling a MJ for pony vag, you can only see this shit on /mlp/
>>
>>27823089
This
>>
>>27822921
I don't have a waifu either. But when I imagine waifu things, there's just some generic, ever-changing template entity of a mare that comes to mind, with no specific hairstyle or colors, constantly shifting in appearance, size, and personality. I think of it as the Everywaifu.
>>
>>27824335
I want to come inside Everywaifu
>>
>>27822921
she's pretty cute
>>
template general?
>>
File: 1183558.jpg (3 MB, 3232x2552) Image search: [Google]
1183558.jpg
3 MB, 3232x2552
>>27823080
It's been silly to me for the four years I've been adoring her. Doesn't change the fact I fell in love with a cartoon horse
>>
>>27822921

>Still need a reason to lift

Somewhere out there is a sweet and loving girl. She is fun-loving, smiling and and cuddly. She is energetic when she is engaged and loves corny romantic gestures, such is something her friends tease her about.
This girl that sounds so appealing is currently being wrecked by Chad's cock and she's loving it, while you sit here feeling misearble.

Is that enough motivation for you? It is for me.

>>27826029

Selfish, incompetent, out of touch with reality and voice that is a sin. What's to like about Dass?
>>
>>27826486
I lift for template waifu
I will find her and win over her heart
>>
What if Template pone is a pone that changes apperance based on who looks at her?
>>
>>27826809
What if multiple people look at her?
>>
>>27826965
They see something different individually.
>>
>>27827157
Template waifu is perfect in every way
>>
It only makes sense that Anon's waifu would be template mare
>>
File: more blank my little pony bodies.jpg (165 KB, 1600x1280) Image search: [Google]
more blank my little pony bodies.jpg
165 KB, 1600x1280
>>27827384
She's just as identity-less as Anon
>>
>>27822921
Thus us why I lift
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.