[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Daddonequus: Back to school Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72
File: dadonequus.png (441 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
dadonequus.png
441 KB, 1000x1000
Last Thread: >>27746459

Anon finds themselves trapped inside of the body of a young colt in Equestria. Only to be adopted by Discord, chaos and shenanigans quickly ensue. Now with ziggers!

Feel free to discuss the current stories, start a new one, draw something or just chill with us on the never ending ride.

Pastebins:

Erf: http://pastebin.com/u/Erf1111

Elo (PhD Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Elohemian

Coffeeholic (Italian Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Coffeeholic

Laskvurel (George): http://pastebin.com/u/Laskvurel

Bunny (AnonFilly & Elis): http://pastebin.com/u/Bunnyhood

Ben Dover (Edgycolt): http://pastebin.com/u/Ben__Dover

Hoers (MIA, probably dead IRL): http://pastebin.com/u/Hoers

Cockfish (Tentacles Anoncolt): http://pastebin.com/u/CookieSfh

Wand of Inferno (Mexican Anon): http://pastebin.com/u/Wand_of_inferno
>>
So now we wait for Elo to post his update
>>
>>27822169
Should I post my update or wait for tomorrow?
>>
>>27822203
You could post it to hold us over until Erf's update
>>
>>27822203
Dunno. Was Erf about to start posting?
>>
>>27822215
Ok

>”Anon, right? What was that?” A pink filly asks you the moment you step out the classroom… hmm it was that nerd filly that you shared tables with
“About what? You mean the test? Nothing I just got a perfect score”
>The pink filly looks at you with certain distrust ”On one of the infamous Miss Sunny Hill’s math tests? On your first day in the most prestigious school in Equestria? Did you study or something?”
“That’s right, a perfect score, and nope I didn’t study… I’m that good” You can’t help but to give this naive child a smug smile
>And well, why you wouldn’t feel confident right now. When you think about it these are just kids and you are a goddamn MIT graduate and one of the best in your field…
>The pink filly narrows her eyes at you “There’s something odd about you… I don’t know why… But you don’t seem like a normal colt”
>Oh so she was salty… like if you cared about that
“Well, all things considered my situation is not really regular among other kids, right?”
>The pink pony shakes her head “I’m not talking about that. In fact, I don’t care that you are a prince, not at all… I’m talking about you… there’s definitely something reeeeeally weird about you”
>The filly was giving you a weird look, but meh you didn’t have the time or will for this, so you turn around and go down the hall, following the signs that said “school yard”
>”Wait!” The filly yells, running towards you and eventually catching up “Ugh! Don’t you have any manners? Leaving a conversation just like that is super rude!” She angrily exclaims
>You cock an eyebrow at her and give her a stoic look
“Seriously? Because accusing others of cheating and “being weird” is not really high class either”
>The filly gasps at this feeling mildly offended “That’s because you ARE being weird!”
>You know, now you were really wondering why Cherrywood didn’t have any friends before you met her, this brat was really starting to get on your nerves
>>
>>27822203
As you want.
Is almost night and I think Erf has green to share.
But I really woulnd't mind reading what's next from your story.

Gonna dump when you finish.
>>
>>27822224
“Listen… uh what was your name again?”
>”You don’t even remember my name?!” The filly yells at you
“Is not like we have been lifetime friends, this is literally the first time I speak to you if we don’t count my class introduction”
>You realize that you’ve reached the entrance of the school yard, but the filly stands in front of you and extends her hoof
>You look to her hoof then to the school yard’s doors and then to the filly
“What are you doing?”
>”Ugh! … I’m Comet Trail” She then gives you a very awkward expression “And… I guess is a pleasure to meet you?”
>You roll your eyes at her but comply with her little introduction nonetheless
“Very well Comet Trail, I’m Anon”
>”And I am Melodica!” Another young female voice yells, making you react with a yelp
“Where did you came from?!”
>It was the magenta filly from your class, the very energetic one
>”I was following the both of you, of course!” She giggles before turning to Comet Trail with a worried look “And Comeeet, why have you been bullying Anon?! Is his first day! We should be showing him the school and being friends!
>”Oh come on Melodica! You know very well that nopony has ever got a perfect score in one of those surprise tests… much less a pony without a cutie mark!” Comet Trail replies to her friend while also pointing at your flank
>Melodica looks at your flank for a brief moment before realizing what her friend meant ”Oooooooh that’s right! Anon you don’t own a cutie mark… but why? You seem to be veeeery smart… probably as smart as Comet Trail!”
>”Ehh?” Comet Trail chuckles nervously “I wouldn’t say that kind of things yet. I mean he might have got lucky with the test”
>There it was that fucking shit about the magical tattoo, why was so fucking important anyways? It just represented what you are supposed to be good at or some stuff like that
“I don’t know and honestly don’t care, now if you excuse me”
>You walk past them to open the doors to the school yard
>>
>>27822251
“Uhhhh I wouldn’t do that if I were you” Melodica suggest with a nervous voice
>But you didn’t care, you already had enough, you just wanted to check the goddamn school yard and eat your goddamn lunch. You open the doors not bothering to reply to the filly
>And the moment you do…
>“THERE HE IS!” A bunch of young voices exclaims in unison
“What the hell is this?”
>It was a fairly big conglomeration of foals that were eagerly waiting in the school yard for someone, but who were they waiting for and with such anticipation?
>Was a celebrity or someone important coming today to this school? Because… Oh that’s right… you were a prince now
“Oh shi-“
>The multitude rushes towards you, but before they can overwhelm you with whatever the hell they wanted you rapidly shut the doors and lock them with a broom that was lying nearby.
“WHAT WAS THAT?!”
>”Well Melodica did try to tell you to not open those doors but you had to be a knuckle head and not listen to what she had to say” Comet Trail answers you, you clearly could tell that she was enjoying this.
>”Yeah, I’m sorry Anon but you that was really, really rude” the magenta filly now was scolding you
>You hear a loud crack noise; you turn around and see the doors starting to give in under a big pressure. Goddamn what could they possibly be do- Oh that’s right… magic, man fuck that shit
>Well, they wanted you that much was obvious, the question right now was
“Where can I find a safe place to hide from them?”
>”Hmph, we are not answering any of your questions until you apologize” Cosmet Trail looks away and crosses her hooves
>”Yeah, you need to apologize” Melodica imitates her friend and crosses her hooves, letting out a little “hmph” too
>You could see the broom starting to crack under the pressure, the doors starting to open
“Oh come on! You can’t possibly be serious!”
>”We are completely serious, you want our help? Then apologize” Cosmet Trails doesn’t even bother to look at you
>>
>>27822282
>”Yeah, you have to apologize for being a meanie” Melodica complements her friend’s act
>You hear another loud crack… that broom won’t hold on for much longer… god fucking dammit! Fucking kids!
“Alright, alright! I’m sorry ok? I shouldn’t have acted the way I did”
> Comet Trail looks at you then at her friend ”Hmmm? What do you think Melodica? Will that be enough?”
>Melodica nods and then gives you a cheerful smile “Yup! Now listen Anon-“
>*CRACK!* The broom finally gives in and the doors opens from pair to pair letting in the multitude of colts and fillies that so badly wanted to get to you
>”LOOK EVERYPONY HE’S THERE!” A fat colt points his hoof at you
>In retrospective you shouldn’t have just stayed close to the door instead of actually finding a safe place on your own.
>You stay there frozen until Comet Trail finally snaps you out “WHAT ARE YOU DOING? RUN!”
>And boy you run as fast as your little legs allowed you too, but it doesn’t take long until the older and bigger students catch up with you and close every exit you could take…
>you were surrounded from every side… goddamn there was no escape from this, and they are approaching closer and closer with each second.
“Come on guys, I just want to go and eat my lunch in peace…”
>But they weren’t listening, a chill goes down your spine, the other ponies were already approaching and a myriad of dumb questions was impeding you from even hearing your thoughts
>Some of them carried cameras, other notebooks… it was like that bunch of journalists but worse since these were actual kids.
> “Oh but what manners are these!? You are all behaving like commoners; stop this barbaric act at once!” A very snobbish voice stops the crowd, they all look with shock at the pony that was behind you…
>You didn’t dare to turn and look the one that saved your ass, because you knew damn well whose voice that was…
>”EEEE is Prince Blueblood!” A filly yells
>”Oh and he’s sooooooo cute!” Another one exclaims
>>
>>27822306
>Goddamn it was Blueblood, and he surely was loving all the attention he was getting from the students. He was making his snobbish smile while signing a few autographs and taking a few photos with groups of more grown up fillies
>After a few minutes, Blueblood finally makes his announcement ”Now be gone with you! Because I, Prince Blueblood and my favorite cousin have to talk about subjects related to royalty!”
>At least they listened; the crowd retreated to the schoolyard clearly disappointed about not getting whatever the fuck they wanted from you, wait a minute… he wanted to talk to you? Why?
>Blueblood then turns to you and gives you a weird, almost sinister grin ”Ahhh there you are, my favorite cousin! Have you been enjoying your first at the Celestia’s school for gifted unicorns?” He chuckles to himself “Of course you are, this is the most exclusive school in all of Equestria!”
“Blueblood… What are you doing here?”
>Blueblood gasps, faking shock and sadness by closing his eyes, putting his right hoof where his heart would be and displaying a sorrowful face
> “Oh my, do my ears deceive me? Is my lovely cousin not happy to see, me? My, these are truly terrible news that completely shatters my heart into pieces!” he then opens his eyes, frantically looking for something
>”Where’s everypony?” He asks completely baffled and still looking for something
“What do you mean with “everypony”? You just told them to scram”
>”Yeah, we saw everything!” Huh, Melodica and Comet Trail were still here. Well if Blueblood pushed your fucking teeth in at least there would be witnesses.
>Blueblood glare at those two “I wasn’t speaking to you” he basically growls at those two in such way that it makes them back off a little “Anyways, disregarding plebeian words…” He regains his composure looking at you with that snobbish grin of his… what an asshole
>>
>>27822316
“Blueblood, what are you doing here? And what do you mean with favorite cousin? After what happened a couple days ago I pretty much hate your guts”
>”Oh, Anon!” Blueblood again fakes his sadness “Such harsh words coming from such young colt, and after I did so much to come and see you!”
>You look at him with a stoic face… what did he want?
“Listen dude, I have no interest in whatever you are selling, so please… let me go and eat my lunch”
>Blueblood walks towards you and places his hoof, in a firm but friendly way around your neck “Oh don’t act like such an angry commoner, Anon! You are a prince now! And as royalty we have to stick together, we can’t just go there mixing with inferior ponies” he glances at both Melodica and Comet Trails with a gaze of disdain when spoke those last words.
>You try to break free from his grip, but he was obviously much stronger than you. You try to use your magic but he quickly taps your horn with his hoof, making you break the spell and feel a little dizzy
>”Hey, let him go away, you big, fat jerk!” Comet Trail snaps at him, but is shut up by Blueblood’s glare
>Blueblood starts whispering into your ear ”Listen Anon, I know you don’t like me, but trust me when I say this: you and I are going to be the best friends ever!”
“Friends? Dude, it sounds more like you are a weirdo! Let me go already!”
>”Oh? So you are feeling uncomfortable?” Blueblood lets you go, but since you were pushing with a lot of force the moment he lets you go you fall onto the floor.
“Ugh… just.. leave”
>”Very well, Anon” Blueblood gives you a fake smile “Just because you asked, but I’m serious when I say that I will show you not only the good life, but the best one! You will love being a prince so much that you won’t think about anything else other than how great being royalty is!”
>>
>>27822329
>Blueblood comes a little closer to you, in fact he was so close that you could almost smell his disgustingly mint-like breath “And maybe as friends and family you can introduce me to those wonderful ponies that work in those newspapers” He wiggle his eyebrows
“What? You mean those douchebags? My mom already told them to never bother me again!”
>Blueblood lets out a little laugh “How naïve of you! Feather Dust doesn’t give up a story that easily… and I’m sure that you will want advice from an expert when it comes to handling an interview made by her”
“Feather, who? … oh ….. ooooooooh … her”
>That incredibly ugly mare that was more annoying than an Italian gypsy
“I really don’t want to talk to her ever again… I don’t think that my stomach could handle”
>Blueblood lets out another laugh “Oh Anon, I’m so sorry but she won’t give in until she gets what she wants… so maybe I can help you out with her, you know… as friends?
>Hmmm…. That didn’t sound too bad, but then again this fucking cunt was going to smack you like a housewife the other day, so you better take his words with precaution
>Before you could say anything the bell rings, letting everyone in the school know that recess was over… aw fucking shit, you couldn’t eat your fucking lunch
>”Hmm? Oh it seems that is my cue to leave” Blueblood gently raises you from the ground using his magic “Ta-Ta Anon, this was a fun and friendly conversation, please think about what I just told and remember…” He glares at the two fillies again “Never mix with plebeians, that’s the number one rule of royalty”
>And just like that Blueblood takes his leave, letting you not really confused but more like worried about what he was planning to do if things won’t go his way.
>”Oh geez, that Blueblood is nothing like the magazines says he’s a total jerk!” Melodica finally breaks the silence with an energetic remark
>>
>>27822344
>”Yeah, I can’t believe that I liked him… err I mean…” Comet Trail blushes a little before noticing that you weren’t actually paying attention to them
>You look at the two fillies, they were genuinely worried… not about the class but more about you. You close your eyes and take a deep breath.
>”Are you okay?” Comet Trail asks you
>You nod, but you were not looking at her, your focus was in somewhere else
“Yeah, it’s just that… I don’t trust in that guy”
>”And with good reason, he was being a complete snob!” Comet Trail answers you
>”Yeah! And then he was trying to pass as your friend! What a jerk!” Melodica makes a little angry voice that you found cute
>It was obvious even for these kids that Blueblood was faking all of this just to get attention… but what worried you were the things that he would be able to do in order to get that…
>Comet Trail looks at the clock hanging in one of the hallways and then turns to you and Melodica
>“Uh… Anon, I think that we better leave soon, Miss Sunny Hill doesn’t take kindly ponies arriving late after recess” Comet Trail says with a hurried voice
>”OOOOOH, I know what she’s talking about! And trust me, you don’t want to know what she’s talking about!” Melodica makes a shivering motion to emphasize how scary that cunt of a teacher was
>You laugh a little at this and take another deep breath… eh whatever Blueblood was planning, it wasn’t something that couldn’t be fixed, and if it got out of hand… you were sure that a certain guard would put him in his place
“Ok, let’s go, I don’t want to give Sunny Hill any reason to send me to detention after I aced that test of hers.”
>The three of you start walking towards the classroom
>”What happened to your beloved cousin’ number one rule of royalty?” Comet Trail teases you with a playful tone that only makes you growl
>>
>>27822352
“He can stick it inside his horrible mane”
>Melodica breaks into laughter “Anon, that joke was terrible!”
>Comet Trails can’t help but laugh “Yeah, you really suck at humor”
>The three of you shares a few laughs before finally entering the classroom, it doesn’t take much for the rest of the fillies to arrive
>Sunny Hill resumes the class, looking pretty much recovered from the early shock. The class itself was really nothing to worry about since it was just more math.
>After a while the bell rings again, putting an end to your first day at the Celestia’s school for gifted unicorns.
>Comet Trails tells you to go before the schoolyard stuff repeats, advice that you follow by making a mad dash to the exit.
>When you finally exit the school you can see a familiar pony eagerly waiting for you at the front yard
>”Anon! Kekeke~ I found you!” The young bat rushed towards you and gives you a big, warm hug

There we go mates, hope you like it
>>
Since Elo posted and Erf is going to post in a hour or so, I'm gonna continue my story tomorrow's afternoon so the thread isn't slow.
Just going to post this that I already posted in bump limit plus three extra lines

>Discord claps his claws twice, making a portal with the size of your body appear in front of you
>Does he want you to step inside? You kind of have a bad feel about that portal
>Well, it shouldn’t be bad or hurt you. Unless this is a dark hole or has tentacles in the end
>Your curiosity gets the best of you and you try to see anything from outside the portal without stepping inside, but some strange force from inside the portal sucks you in
“Ayyy, avisa cabró-“ You scream while closing your eyes as the portal sucks you in
>You open your eyes and see yourself flying across various colors. Is like if you were in drugs… various items were flying near and away from you. Clocks, candies, houses in… miniature? Ugh, this looks trippy or as if you were traveling in a Tardis
>Another portal at the end of the multi colors opens wide. Must be the exit or entrance…
“Whooooooaaaaaa!”
>In a blink of an eye you appear in the sky of some big city. It looked way too medieval
>Your pony body lands with its butt on a sidewalk of a street
>Good thing you landed slowly and without any bruise. Next time you’ll recommend Discord a parachute. Why? Well, for fashion landing, that’s why
>Although, as you turn your head and look around… there was nothing but silence. There wasn’t even wind and the city seemed pretty desolated
>AY DIOS
>Did you go colorblind all of the sudden!?
>M-Maybe you even got deaf! You can’t hear a damn shit!
“DISCORD! WHERE ARE YOU?”
>Wait… as you look at the portal that still was in the sky, it had… colors on it. Aaaand you can hear your damn kid voice, so… you are not deaf. What’s going on, then?
>Nobody is around, the colors are gray and there isn’t sound. Are you in a black and white movie? Hmm…
>>
>Your mind was screaming. You could feel the walls of your sanity falling apart.
>The Captain?! The puppy was the Captain?! The runt?! Discord let him out too!?...wait...no
>You slowly take a quick glance at Applebloom, something Nymous notices. When you turn your head back towards her. Her grin reaches Grinch levels.
"..y-you....."
>Nymous finally spoke a low whisper "It isn't easy anymore...is it?"
>Your eye twitches from the full realization that she fucking did it on purpose. She saved Diamond Tiara to gain her favor, then made sure you saved Applebloom to accidentally gain back hers. How did she.....did she really take your advice on improving her planning? There had to be a flaw.....
>......oh god....
>You fly into a silent rage. Everything was falling apart instantly.Everything was going to fall apart further if she kept this up. She was undoing everything like it was a goddamn single line of thread to be pulled.
>In a blind rage, you put your hooves around her neck and start choking the shit out of her.
>But she only giggles and lays on her belly as she tilts to the side to grab onto you and nuzzle you "Oh my little brother, I didn't know how affectionate you are. Come here and give your sister a sibling embrace"
>NGH
"I'm trying to kil-NGHHHH"
>She squeezes you tightly and starts rolling onto her back. giggling "Oh, how I've waited so long for this"
>Goddammit, another thing you forgot was that Chrysalis was strong as fuck. Even stronger now since there was love all over the goddamn room. You couldn't break free and she was nearly crushing you.
>And then you hear it...laughter from the other foals in the room. Not your friends, not even the colts, as they started wondering if they could get in on that. But the fillies were laughing. Were they laughing because it was cute? or because it made you seem weak? you didn't know...YOU DIDN'T KNOW
>>
File: image-9.jpg (38 KB, 438x368) Image search: [Google]
image-9.jpg
38 KB, 438x368
>>27822469
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 800x800
>>27822361
>Cherrywood
>>
File: 1459441812809.png (667 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1459441812809.png
667 KB, 800x800
Finally caught up with your pastebin, Erf. I can't tell you how fucking happy I am now that the sister Chrysalis arc is starting.
>>
File: 1466699436862.png (1 MB, 1400x1600) Image search: [Google]
1466699436862.png
1 MB, 1400x1600
>>27822361
YES, BEST BAT HAS RETURNED TO HISS AT EVERY FUCKER THAT DARES TO MESS WITH HER ANON
>>
File: Cherrywood-not-so-cheer-y.gif (564 KB, 472x513) Image search: [Google]
Cherrywood-not-so-cheer-y.gif
564 KB, 472x513
>>27822585
GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY COLTFRIEND
EEEE
E
E
EEEE
E
E
EEEE
>>
>>27822469
>She finally releases you from her grip while you were trying to pull back.
>You roll back like a ball and slam your head on a desk while upside down, then your body drops forward onto your back. You look up straight in the air, seeing stars and blurs.
>"Hey, we can get a hug right?" Snails asked
>"Yeah, that hug was so good it even sent Anon flying. Me next, me next!" Another colt calls out
>"Hurrah for Anon's sister! the Sister of the hero colt! Giver of hugs!" Snips called out
>Even the smaller fillies were getting onto the action. Diamond Tiara as well, she didn't even seem to notice you fell back and hit your head. Her reasoning was she now wanted to get closer to her future "sister in law"
>"Geez, everypony loves your sister, huh?" Sweetie Belle Walks over to you, and helps you up.
>"Yeah, look at them all. I've never seen this much enthusiasm to be hugged by a pony before. They already think she's super great." Scootaloo adds, feeling a little jealous "So she took a bite form a puppy, big deal. Rainbow Dash has handled a lot more than that"
>Applebloom wasn't among them, she behind the crowd of foals. Using the position to be alone and collect her thoughts.
>You yourself also had to collect yours. You also had to ask if they heard anyone talking about anything related while you were in her embrace.
"Yeah...she's real great"
>you say sarcastically
"....any idea why the fillies in the class were giggling at me?"
>Sweetie Belle tapped at her badge, feeling jealous that now nobody seemed to care about it. She was even building up jealousy towards you. But was doing her best to hide it. "Ehhh, they just find it "adorable" that you and Nymous are getting along so well despite the fact that she just showed up. I dunno, I 'm glad that she found you...but you didn't even know that she existed. It just seems really weird to me. Especially since all the boys in the class are acting all goofy around her. She ain't that cute"
>>
File: kms.jpg (70 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
kms.jpg
70 KB, 400x300
>>27822585
So much shit needs to be fixes on that though. Mostly just alarms and necks.
>>
>>27822693
I really hope that the drawfag finishes that pic someday
>>
>>27822693
Arms*

>>27822731
Might do something, if only because rushing it out left me with results I disgust.

Busy with confliction and demotivation tho. Maybe later.

Not doing the starlight anon thing though.
>>
>>27822755
Please drawfag, we love you and love your work.
>>
>>27822633
>"Yeah, She doesn't have that lean and strong look Rainbow Dash has. And yet they are all falling for her for some reason....it's weird. It's a good thing you aren't like that Anon...actually, it's kinda weird. I'd think you'd be crying and sobbing knowing you had a sister."
>Crying and sobbing?
>Crying..and sobbing? No,...in front of everyone? noooo..no..no
"No, I wouldn't do that. I mean, we just met. And that hug? It was just so she'd feel better. She seemed like she needed it"
>"Yeaaaahhhhh, it looks like she needs ALL the hugs..." Sweetie Belle found it just...really eerie how everyone was just flocking around her. "Anyway.." Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo pull you away to a corner.
"Wha? Hey..what's up..Why are you two pulling me away like that?"
>"Shhhhhh" Sweetie Belle shushes you
"...don't shush me ok? I have a lot of things going on in my mind and I don't need anything else. So what..what's going on?"
>"Yeesh, you're being touchy all of a sudden." Sweetie Belle notices, not liking your reaction at all.
"Yeah well....just deal with it. I'm not in the mood"
>You really weren't. You had to compile everything in your head. All that info. And try to counter Chrysalis somehow.
>"Deal with it? You do realize we now have to help you with Applebloom right? Or did you not notice she's fallen for you again....all that hard work..wasted." Sweetie Belle let out an agitated sigh.
>"...Hey Sweetie Belle, relax a little. Anon's sister did just show up. And that puppy attack? Come on, what were the odds? I can get why Anon is upset....plus..y'know, you kinda been high and mighty yourself since you got that badge" Scootaloo points out. actually being a voice of reason.
>>
>>27822755
I understand man. take your time. I for one don't mind if you do art or not for the thread. Like everyone tells me all the time. if you aren't having fun, don't do it.
>>
File: 1467240566434-mlp.png (1 MB, 1534x2062) Image search: [Google]
1467240566434-mlp.png
1 MB, 1534x2062
>>27822361
Finally
>>
>>27822819
>Sweetie Belle looks to the bandages on your legs....then she takes a quick glance at hers. She thought Scootaloo was right. Especially the fact that the puppy seemed damned quick,strong, and smart. "Sorry...I guess I have gotten a little full of myself since I got this badge...but, y'know...I'm really good at this"
>"I know, the badge is great. But we gotta think about Applebloom too..." Scootaloo looks to you "Anon, she's in deep. I mean, when Sweetie Belle fell for you it was easy. But Applebloom is something else"
>..you had heard...you look to Sweetie Belle with half slanted, unamused eyes.
"So...how exactly did that come about anyway?"
>"....I don't wanna say" Sweetie Belle turned her head away. It wasn't that she was shy, it's just that she felt it was shameful.
>But you didn't pick up on that.
"Sweetie Belle, please tell me you don't have a crush on me..."
>"What?! No....not anymore...ergh..." Sweetie Belle did a complete about face, feeling stupid about it. "I thought you were neat way back when you told Diamond Tiara off. I thought you were brave and even a little bad..it was neat....egh" She then turned her head to you and shook it, both at you and about her own foolishness "Then I realized how dumb that was, that I'm too young for that sort of thing, and the way you act, I'd probably end up wanting to slam a rolling pin on your face. No offense, but I really don't see what Applebloom or Diamond Tiara sees in you"
>>
>>27823007
"...Neither do I... I like Diamond Tiara and all. But part of me even wonders if I was making the right decision"
>"I'm with you on that. After that whole thing with Big Mac and Miss Cheerilee, I never want to deal with love again...ever" Scootaloo found the whole thing fruitless.
>"Well I don't wanna give up on it. And what do you mean "you wonder". Just because I don't want you doesn't mean to give up....we all went through so much trouble. So you're not walking out of it now. Everything will be fine when we get can Applebloom to relax about the whole thing..." Sweetie Belle then began to tap at her chin "But how..."
>Sweetie Belle couldn't think of anything upon Cheerilee's return. She brought with her a few burly stallions to look for the puppy. She also managed to bring over a doctor.
>The doctor wanted to see both you and Nymous. He looked at you since you were younger. He didn't like the bite on your leg. Especially since he'd never seen such a big bite from such an apparent small dog. He tells you that Cheerilee's work on the leg is fine. Just don't do any running and you could still walk around.
>For Nymous. He found it odd, to him, the wound was very minor. a contrast from what he was told. Even Cheerilee found it odd. But that crafty bugbutt just explained it away as everyone making a bigger deal out of it due to the situation being so hot...or something like that.
>Cheerilee thought it'd be good to end the class early. With the stallions out and about, she thought it'd be safe to let the foals out. She'd stand to the front of the school to make sure they all left without worry.
>As for the CMC. Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle decided they'd try talking to Applebloom again. But Sweetie Belle made the extra explanation that you need to deal with it yourself eventually. Or else everything will go sour.
>>
>>27823361
>....you'd really have to. But first, you had to figure out what the fuck Chrysalis was doing. Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon wanted to spend the rest of the day with you. But you just smile and tell them that you want to spend the day with your new sister. Get to know her, and see if you can get her settled with your father. Thankfully, they buy it. You needed that. You also had to make sure that Diamond Tiara never noticed Applebloom was falling in deep for you. Because Applebloom already seemed like she was willing to cut right in.
>You walk out with Nymous. But of course, she had to give all the colts who swarmed her a goodbye kiss. Nearly knocking each and every one of them out. Cheerilee thought it was cute. You internally groaned.
>You both start walking through the streets of Ponyville.
".....So what's your endgame? Ruining my life completely?"
>"That's pretty melodramatic, don't you think? Anypony can handle a love triangle if they aren't a complete pansy. What happened to you? Was Twilight Sparkle's garbage really that influential?"
"It's not garbage!...it's just..it just feels nicer to be nice. Are you telling me being around all those kids. Being liked. Being adored. Saving Diamond Tiara but not really. You didn't feel a thing?"
>"I did"
>Nymous rubs her stomach "Do you realize how long it's been since I had a full feast of ponies? Stallions are such idiots. Even when they are young they will completely fall for a pretty face. Come on Anon.." She says in a gentle yet sultry voice "come closer to your sister." She gently bumps your side with her own.
>You let out an "ehhh"
"Chrysalis...why Applebloom? What did you even tell her when you spoke to her privately?...and do NOT tell me it's a secret. I'm not in the mood."
>>
>>27823473
>"Not in the mood? I'm actually glad to hear that. It means you're getting your backbone back" She gives you a sly grin before gently sliding her hoof along your back. secind a nice tingly feeling. But as nice as it was, you still slap her hoof away.
"Cut it out and answer the damn question."
>"I shouldn't need to answer the question. Considering I've told you more than once what I'm doing"
"You mean not being nice? Because I told you, I like being nice..."
>"And I think that's a lie. I know it's a lie Anon..I've pratically wrote the book on it. Anon..everything has been a lie. You're colthood and life in Equestria is no different that what I'm doing now. You're fooling ponies into believing you are a lost colt. Just as I'm fooling them into thinking I'm your sister. See how easy I made it look? That's the problem right there, you're becoming decadant on friendship and caring. And it's making you weak. And given that documentary. Being a weak civilian gets you crushed like a bug.." Nymous chuckled "Or your entire kingdom crushed like one...Buenos Aires, that's such a dumb name"
>You step in front of her to stop her, annoyed as shit now. She was expecting too much from you. And it seemed having her watch Starship Troopers was a mistake.
"Will..you...just...STOP! Fine...FINE! ok? I get it. For some reason you want me to step up and fix this love triangle you have gotten me into"
>She smirks at you as she corrects you "You mean love triangle you were already in, don't blame me for your handiwork. And it is good work. The taste is exquisite"
>You started growling as you grind your teeth.
"Just......stooooooop"
>She gives you a head pat "I don't think I will. Let me be more clear so you'll stop telling me to stop and stop asking the same insipid question"
>>
I think Anon should tell Chrysalis about a week ago and the castle incident. Celestia wanted Chrysalis or the horn and Anon decided her over the horn.
And in case "Nymous" gets over annoying, Anon could threat her with revealing her identity.
Is true vs lies. As always, who'll win?
>>
>>27823600
>"You see Anon. Discord is really the one who wants this. I was just doing it because it let's me stay out and feed as much as I wish. But, I admit. I do have an attachment to you that could be referred as friendship and it pains me...just pains me to see you acting like such a wimp. You're like family to me Anon. A Member of the hive. And just like any member of my hive. I refuse to see you reduce yourself to being like everypony else. I mean this, I mean the these words. I like being your friend, you didn't really try to change me and you and I could enjoy our time together without you taking anything personally while I both had fun with you and used you for food. It was mutual, and I admit. That documentary really spoke to me. If I could visit the human world just once so I could steal their weapons and learn their techniques properly..I would. But that's just a silly folly I can't waste time chasing. If I can get you back to how you were originally were, then good. But...if I can shape you into what I'd actually consider a brother...all the better. Because Anon..at this point. You're my friend until you're dead or I find somepony better"
>You didn't know how to reply to that. It both angered and...touched you. But, did you really change that much to even she would have second thoughts on her friendship with you? Hell, it was a surprise just to hear her admit that at all. But...you couldn't be like that anymore.
"Chrysalis..everytime I get uppity. I end up hurting somepony or losing something. I still haven't gotten my horn back."
>>
>>27823651
>"...and if you continue down this path then you will become worthless and unable to protect anypony. Anon, I am the queen of my hive. And they protect me just as I protect them. You know that I insert myself into all my plots. I'm not like those other fools who leave it up to their useless dregs. We all pull our weight...I hate to say this but...mnnn" She groans "But protecting the lives of ponies should be more important than losing your nerve..ngh" She felt a sour taste in her mouth "And...your true friends will stick by you no matter what...mnnn" She coughs a little before wiping her mouth "...And besides, if you want an example from my perspective. Most of every empire I've taken over and drained were due to becoming loving and trusting. Take Twilight Sparkle for example...she was annoying the hell out of me the entire time I was trying to get Canterlot. My mistakes aside, it was her being nosy and snoopy and snooty that may have helped win the day for her. And if that doesn't convince you...then I have other ways"
>....did she? use episode logic on you? Like..an actual example you yourself would have normally used. It actually started to make you think.
"....I dunno Chrysalis...it's hard."
>"But I'm right. If she had decided to play nice like her friends. She'd have never found Cadence and I would have had my win"
"......mnnnn"
>She moves up close to you and gives you a gentle hug. "You know I'm right Anon..the sooner you admit it. The faster we can move on. Because you may not realize it now. But I can already tell you realize I'm right. And are probably on the track to following the right path...Don't fight it Anon."
>.....
>You push yourself away....you had one last card. You could feel yourself doubting yourself. But this play...it might be as powerful as hers.
>>
>>27823683
"Chrysalis..my horn. You know I don't have it. But there's a little more to the story than that..and it involves you"
>Chrysalis groans "Considering she knows about me...I figure she gave you the ultimatum of outing me or taking the horn...and you chose the horn"
"Is it that obvious? So then...what do you think of that then? I didn't want to lose you, you know? I really do consider you my friend. Just because you figure it out doesn't make it any less meaningful..."
>You go back in and give her a hug, even nuzzling your head into her chest. It wasn't really injured. So you weren't afraid of hurting her.
"And I do like hanging out with you...just not when you're being a colossal asshole...You're a good friend Chrysalis."
>That has to work.
>She gently wraps her hoof around you and rubs along your back to give you affection. "I do too Anon..I do too....but that doesn't change a thing. That was just a choice you made...the right choice no doubt. But it's a choice that doesn't make a change in this relationship." She looks at you with a sweet smile as she takes a step back "You'll learn eventually...." She lets out a cute giggle "Like I said, I'm not Discord. You're not going to get me to be sentimental just because you protected me. Now..why don't you introduce me to Twilight..I feel like some revenge..nothing major, humiliation will do"

thats it for now
>>
>>27822344
>Italian Gypsy
I may be late, but it seems like everyone has it out for Anontonio lately.
>>
>>27823473
Anon you are a goddamn pussy
>>
>>27823986
Well, he's italian
>>
>>27822169
CONFIRMED UNDERAGE
>>
>>27823683
Well for what I get Chrysalis truly cares about Anon, even if he's a goddamn pussy right now
>>
Yo
>>
>>27823651
aww
chryssy does care

in an evil and manipulative way but still a step in the right direction
>>
>>27823734
Hmm, this could get intense
>>
File: 1450872497172.png (1 MB, 4000x3000) Image search: [Google]
1450872497172.png
1 MB, 4000x3000
>>27823734
Excite
>>
Elo that Blueblood part was top tier
>>
>>27823734
>You rush up infront of Nymous and hold out your hoof
"Woah woah woah...We can't do that. I just came off of a week with her and everything between me and her are good."
>Nymous groans and pushes you gently yet firmly out of the way "...Too bad."
>You latch on to the leg she was pushing you with.
"No!"
>Nymous started to notice that a few of the passerbys were starting to take notice of you and her as you both passed by. Though, some were looking just to look at her. But she didn't need the attention at the moment. "Anon..I'm going to that castle whether you like it or not. You want to prevent a disaster? Play your part, and I'll play mine. It's not like I can just say "You're mine now Princess!". I'm locked to this form....now, man up or get out of my way." Chrysalis was able to easily drag you along as she made way to the castle. As hard as you tried. You just couldn't stop her.
>Dammit, she was an unstoppable force. There was no way you were going to stop her. So you let go and ask her to stop for at least a moment.
"Wait..."
>Nymous stops. "Hmmm?"
"Fine....We'll go do whatver you want to do. But whatever it is..Please don't overdue it."
>"Hmmmm..." Nymous tapped at her chin "I'd rather just do what I please"
>God, even Discord wasn't this unreasonable.
"....mnn..Ok fine, but I'm not just going to let you steamroll over me. You got it?"
>You stand firm.
>"Now we're talking. I like a challenge."
>..it was all you could do really...
"I won't make it easy for you...and..wait...hold on"
>You nearly forgot about something.
"Where's The Captain? I nearly forgot that he's running around."
>"He's around...skulking,plotting, being adorably nasty. He's looking for a chance to outright kill you...It's cute"
>>
>>27826911
>updating during the day
woah what
>>
>>27826934
This must be the work of an enemy stand
>>
>>27826911
Is it night already?
>>
>>27822352
Why is no one talking about the new two qts Comet Trail and Melodica?
>>
>>27827216
Because I don't give a shit about them yet.
>>
>>27827216
because woop-dee-fucking-doo
>>
>>27827216
>Two OC's that we don't know is we will see again
>Not getting excited about Blueblood and Cherrywood's return
>>
>>27826911
"That's not cute! How can you call me a friend if...oh never mind. You probably just have something along the lines of "I can still try to kill you and still be your friend"...right?"
>"Close" She giggles "I don't want to see you dead Anon, but if you can't handle the Captain in the form of a mongrel then you were never worth my time. You'll just have to deal with him if he gets overzealous...he considers you a friend too you know, it's just he has this whole loyalty thing to me and also considers you a smear on my honor. But unlike my old captain, he won't whine about what I do. Funny, I guess I can consider you a cut above the old captain. You didn't try to stage a silly rebellion." Nymous was giggling about it, it still struck her as funny that'd he just try to rebel against her.
"Yeah...that makes me feel better...."
>You say sarcastically.
>Nymous just lets out another little chuckle and walks past you towards the castle "You're so cute sometimes. Like a little pet. Now come along, we have a princess you need to reintroduce me to."
>You follow along, worried that something might go wrong. Or worse, Twilight goes full retard and goes banish heavy. No, she wouldn't be stupid enough to try that again. But this all depended on "Nymous"
"Ok...But I'm not your pet. I'm your friend. And that makes us equals"
>"Whatever you say Anon, whatever you say" she says with a soft dismissive tone
>>
>>27827600
sorry it took me so long...I got another hospital bill of 1231 dollars. I'm running out of cash...
>>
>>27827608
Jesus what happened this time?
>>
File: WORRY.png (38 KB, 1196x896) Image search: [Google]
WORRY.png
38 KB, 1196x896
>>27827608
UH
>>
>>27827600
>You followed along at Nymous's side. Making sure she didn't try anything cheeky.
"....so, after Twilight. You'll probably want to see Fluttershy. It's inevitable really...could you atleast not trouble her? Please?"
>"Alright" Nymous says, with no hint of trickery.
"Woah..what..really?"
>"Yes Anon, why would I cause you trouble with somepony who dearly loves you the way she does. Or do you forget where a changeling's priorities lie" Chrysalis let out an annoyed groan, she was tiring of your demands.
"...I see, you're just going to feed off of it all. I guess thqat isn't too bad.....it doesn't cause too many problems. Ok ok, just as long as we understand eachother on that.."
>You wanted to say thanks. But it was clear she was now getting agitated. best to leave it alone.
>You also had to keep a lookout for any familiar faces a long the way. Should anyone else come by to say hi. There'd be trouble.
>But luckily, you get tot he castle just fine..
>Nymous raises her hoof to knock on the door. Surprising really.
"You don't really need to do that"
>"I have to keep up the act Anon, Nymous is a kind and courteous little pony" She knocks on the door. and waits. "Besides, I'm sure her little pet will be the one to answer the door. And I want to solidify the illusion...so don't screw up"
"Ok, I got it. Trust me, I do...did this with Discord all the time. You'll actually be impressed. Trust me."
>You feel some confidence in yourself. Something you really needed because there was also the fear of undoing an entire week's work. But you do your best to persevere, and give Nymous a grin.
>"That's what I like to see. Confidence instead of whining...so then...now we wait"
>>
File: 20160706_173135.jpg (1004 KB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
20160706_173135.jpg
1004 KB, 2560x1536
>>27827643
i think its bullshit. American heqlthcare can suck my dick
>>
>>27827753
For what?

Don't you have insurance?
>>
>>27827795
I don't.
>>
File: bdhhdjjdb.jpg (42 KB, 617x627) Image search: [Google]
bdhhdjjdb.jpg
42 KB, 617x627
>>27827795
>insurance
>>
>>27827736
yeah..i don't have it to continue today. I need to lie down
>>
>>27828163
Get a rest, your health goes first Erf.
Hope you get better.

>>27822439

>Looking again at the portal, the mix of species aka draconequus, steps out of the portal with an audible “plop” and lands gracefully on the street right at your side and starts looking at you
>”What was it, Anon? I was grabbing something before entering the portal and I heard you yelling something. This didn’t surprise you, did it?” Discord says wondering. “Because this isn’t even the beginning of the crazy stuff that awaits your new life”
>Ehhhhhhh…….
>You don’t want to look dumb to a god, even if you never heard of him. So yeah… you’ll act as if you didn’t overact
“Nada, nothing… I thought I would land on my head.” You cough in your hoof. “So… where… are we? Is this how your world looks like?”
>”Yes and no, this is another thing I’m going to teach you”
“…Eh?”
>…Hope he doesn’t make a riddle out of this place. The last thing you want is to try guessing something
>Discord points to the build in front of him and you. It was… some kind of large and old looking build with a sign in its doorway with the name “Canterlot Home for Colts” written on it
”Canterlot? Is that a parody to Camelot? Uh, weird. What are we doing here, papa?”
>Oh shit you accidently called him dad. Why? Uuuuh… that was so awkward
>If you are lucky, Discord won’t know that papa means dad?
>Nope, he did notice
>Discord once again cringes from you calling him father, but not as much as before
>You keep smiling nervously at him as he stares down at you with no visible expression on his face to show disgust or anything. Maybe you did that on accident, last time you said so just to say that you were indeed with him in this deal
>Or maybe is the fact that you are a kid now that you are acting so… different
>>
>>27828191

>Well you fucking chased your tail like a dog before. Your childhood was short and another chance to be a kid is a chance you’ll never take advantage of again
>”Don’t ask me why the name of the city is like that, ponies decided to name it, not me. I know nothing from pony story, just about my story. Now, let’s step inside, shall we? I want you to take a good look at the place.” Discord walks and opens the main doors to the build
>You shrug and walk behind him
>Of course you had a lot of questions about this city and place, which maybe you should start by asking why the gray all of the sudden
“So… why the color gray? Is this how your world is all of the time? Because it looks… kind of sad and abandoned”
>”Like I told you, yes and no. I’ll answer your question as soon as you see someone that you must see familiar”
>As you two walk, you take notice of how many kids were around, playing with others or just standing while looking at others, some kids were bigger than others and there were some kind of, nurses or ponies that… you don’t know, were here to maybe guard or take care of the kids? Maybe they are their parents or teachers. Although this place didn’t look like a school
>Or maybe it was, you don’t know how much similar your world to Discord is
>But the thing is… the bad chill this damn place gives you. Everyone is standing still, not moving at all. Not even blinking. Not a sound, not a movement, everything in gray… it was so damn weird
>You stay close to Discord, just in… case someone moves
>Y-You aren’t scared, just… worried about this place
>Being a kid is really affecting you, isn’t it? Back in México you wouldn’t mind go in a graveyard to stay long enough with your amigos just for the fun of it, but here? You don’t know if you are shivering for something around or just your estupido tiny pony body
>>
>>27828377

>There was a song stuck in your head as you walk behind Discord. One from Zelda that really made you feel… not so uncomfortable but worried about this place
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CkCepD1V68Y
>Yeah… that song from Zelda…
>You could hear for that song for hours and not be bored. It is so calm and…
>Ugh… why does your back feel so heavy all of the sudden?
>You stop walking and look what you could see of your back. There was a… music player on your back playing the song you had in your mind
>…Discord really knows your interests in vidya, uh?
>You carefully put the music player on the floor, still playing the song. It was good and at least it gives the place a good chill ambient
>You quickly walk towards Discord, which decided not to stop but keep walking. Whatever room he was going, he really wanted to go there fast
>Good thing you could hear the song even though it was in the other room
>”So Anon, got notice of something particular in this place?” Discord says as you keep walking through the hallways of the place
>You nod at him
“Yeah… everyone is like a statue. Time has stopped and it gives me the creeps”
>Discord slightly growls at your answer
>”Aaaaand?”
>There’s more of this place?
>Uh…. Well….
“Este… the amount of kids in this place is, big?”
>Discord stops and your head hits his dragon tail. Did you fuck up in something? Was this place too obvious and you weren’t noticing something?
>He looks at you with an expression that would say “Come on, try harder”
“Let me think, uh…”
>You sweat a little and look around the place again
>Kids… ponies which maybe are taking care of them… a lot of beds and some toys on the floor…
>Riiiiight, there was a name for this kind of places, wasn’t it?
“Ah… we are in a kindergarten!”
>Discord face palms or… face claw to your answer
>”This is an orphanage, Alberto” You can hear by his tone that he was angry
>>
>>27828571

>Maybe slightly angry, more like annoyed. Oh please, is he going to call you by your name whenever he gets angry?
“O-Oh, is an orphanage? Sorry, forgot that word! Remember? I-I speak Spanish and English but mostly Spanish? Heh… heh…”
>”Alright. Look, I’m going to show you something and I swear to Tartarus that if you don’t follow along, I’ll turn you in a tortilla for a whole day”
>Was that a threat? Because it sounded good for you
>Discord moves to the right and behind where he was there was a single colt, one which looked sad and alone. He had some bruises and really looked sad
“What’s up with him?”
>Discord gives you a bad look in the eye as if you weren’t following along as he said before, but you aren’t even trying!
“I-I don’t know what you want me to see! Is just a normal pony, no? Or is he special?”
>Discord looks at the colt and back at you with an embarrassed expression
>”Ohh whoopsie, I forgot this world didn’t have colors.” He snaps his talons and the colt now had colors. “There, now, can you guess or do you need help?”
>The colt had a… green coat and a black hair. The poor thing looked really bad now in colors… but, you still don’t under-
“W-Wait a second”
>Discord’s grin was up as you take notice of this colt. You two looked almost the same! Well, you had a different hair style and well… that’s it
>Wait a fucking second
>You remember those examples back in the classroom… the unicorn with the lab coat? The… Italian Pegasus? Even the middle pony… they weren’t versions of you in different styles. If this green colt looked exactly like you, does this mean that the others… are real?
>Or maybe he’s playing a game… there must be something you haven’t seen… ugh… damn puzzles you hate them!
>”Anon I present to you… Anon.” Discord says while laughing a bit. “Too bad he is frozen in time; he could shake your hoof if only he could”
>>
>>27828722

>His name is Anon too? Eh… well, yours was a nickname, but still… what are the odds?
>Same kid, same name or nickname, what if the others had that name too…?
>You scratch your head as you look at the god of chaos. This was too much information for your little pony head
“Discord… my mind is… so confused right now. Is that me? What are you trying to show me by this? I am his clone or…?”
>”Back in the classroom I showed you three examples of ponies, those ponies and this little poor and abandoned colt… they are other humans in a pony body.”
“Other humans!? So… I’m not the only one to be a pony?”
>Discord shakes his head
>”No, there are others humans in other dimensions who got transformed into ponies. What I find peculiar is how other versions of me do with them”
>Discord opens the door to a room next to the kid, in the room was him… or well, another version of him was in there. Signing something and talking with a pony in the room
>”There are other worlds, other Discords, other Anons. This one and others have adopted an Anon for some reason. Raise popularity, become a father, reverse a bad spell in the human… or just for the fun on it. The list goes on and on”
>So… there are other versions of… you? Is that what Discord wanted you to see?
>Still confused, you look at Discord asking him another question
“And why everything is gray and stop in time? Was this your doing so everyone wouldn’t see us sneaking around?”
>Discord moves to a nearby open window which there was a tiny bird almost flying away from the window, he puts his paw on the window and looks away
>”This world… is no longer in movement. Whatever force it had to continue, it… died. I don’t have the answers to everything, Anon. But this world is just a tiny rock that could have been a diamond, a whole story to be told in the centuries, the missing sock of a pair!” Discord closes the window. “But alas, it never could.”
>>
>>27828722
Awww you cheeky cunt
>>
File: 1464880232640-v.png (73 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
1464880232640-v.png
73 KB, 208x200
>>27828571
>Skyward Sword
That game was shit, mi amigo
>>
>>27829149
>any zelda game
>shit
No, Anon, Sakura Santa is shit. Atari ET is shit.
Skyward Sword was subpar for the Zelda series.
>>
>>27829220
And a shit game
>>
>>27828992

>That was deep…
>You look at… the other Anon kid, staring as he waited for the Discord of this world to came out of that room
>The Discord in the room had a smile which you could tell it wasn’t fake, he really wanted this Anon for some reason
“So… what you want me to do, Discord? I get this, I’m not the only human turned into a pony. There are others which are in other worlds… point is, what do you want me to do?”
>Discord pulls out from his… back… a single crystal; it was flashing a bright green and black color, just like your coat and hair
>”This will be your first task… but let’s talk in my dimension, shall we?”
>Discord snaps his talons and another portal appears, possibly lending back to where you were before
>You know the drill, you enter the portal and one transition later, you two were back but in a different room. This one had a red and brown throne, various random colors that made your head hurt and… the roof was upside down
>There are more things that are out of place but you don’t really want to count all of them out
>”Ah… Home, sweet home.” Discord says as a pair of pink slippers appear in his foots.” Now then, let’s talk about your task boyo”
>>
>>27829311

>The pink slippers look so comfy… you want some for your hooves too… but you don’t want to ask Discord directly, you don’t want to sound too childish
>Damn, even your tail was moving from right to left as you look at the slippers. Control your tail, Alberto! ¡Maldita sea!
>You yelp and jump as 2 pairs of white and red slippers magically appear on your hooves
>God damn, he reads minds. But what are the odds he guessed you wanted slippers to combine your coat as the Mexican flag?
>”Comfortable, Anon? I gotta say you are going to get a good handle on chaos magic, I can see that.”
>Chaos magic? Whatever the hell did he meant for that?
>”Now, about your task…”
>The doors of the throne room are open, one opens normally but the other opens upside down. A stampede of tiny buffalos with ballet costumes enter in the throne room, followed by two ponies with wings and a horn who looked utterly worried, interrupting Discord’s words
>Why they had clown outfits and overly exaggerated wigs?

That's all for today, afternoon is over anyway.

>>27829149
The lore was good, but I prefer Wind Waker.
I was originally going to use: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pa889hgt37o
I could still edit that in the pastebin... along with other words that I've seen I fucked up.
>>
>>27829281
a solid 5/10 isnt a shit game.
Its an average game.
>>
>>27829371
Zelda games are fun and point.
Also, did someone used already Epona? Asking for reasons.

Aaaand pastebin's chapter: http://pastebin.com/aHLgwpf1
>>
>>27829437
dont put memes into your story
its good without them
dont fall into the Nightmare Night Sinkhole that Erf did
>>
>>27829494
>Epona is a meme
What now?
>>
>>27829516
its always been a meme
>>
>>27829371
Skyward Sword was neat, I would say that is a 7 or 8.
>>
>>27829552
You are a meme
>>
Sorry that I haven't posted, had to go into work today because I couldn't make it the other days. And I got side tracked playing the new god in Smite...

Will post first part of Chapter 3 tomorrow once I get it done.
>>
File: 1394782771368.png (374 KB, 662x568) Image search: [Google]
1394782771368.png
374 KB, 662x568
>>27830409
I'm fucking confused now
>>
>>27830484
That is a meme too
>>
>>27830480
>MOBA shit
>>
>>27822469
Anon has the ultimate trump card, and Chrysalis needs to realize where the fucking line is. Anon has to just tell Twilight, who his 'sister' really is.

It would be a fell swoop for him. Discord and Chrysalis both get busted, Anon might get a new home with Shy. She needs to remember the nuclear option still exists for both sides here.
>>
>>27830888
>implying anon wouldn't get in trouble to
>implying anon isn't too much of a push to go nuclear
Old anon might have but new anon is too soft
>>
>>27830938
I keep thinking about this. How would PhD Anon react to the new Erf Anon
>>
>>27830995
>>27830938
He's a fucking pussy, and right now I wish Erf stopped this bullshit back after the shit show of nightmare night.

IT's not fun reading about the adventures of a walking yeast infection named Anon.
>>
>>27830995
>"You are a bigger pussy than Rarity's cat"
>>
>>27827736
>And so you sat in wait with Chrysalis. But a part of you felt...different.
>You were internally plotting. Scheming even. The ball was in your court. And you had to make sure to paint Chrysalis as a good pony. You couldn't play your game anymore. You had to play hers....but you'd tweak the rules.
>Spike is the one to open the door however.
>"Oh hey Anon....woah...who's this?" Spike, the moment he looked at Chrysalis, was nearly smitten...nearly. The spot in his heart for Rarity couldn't be taken. But just looking at Chrysalis made it feel heavy.
>"I'm..." Nymous had began to speak. But you immediatly cut her off.
"This is my long lost sister.Everything checked out by Miss Cheerilee and ready for Twilight if need be. She's good and kind and..."
>You start immediately nuzzling up on Nymous. digging your head into her side.
"And I love her so much."
>Nymous, you could hear make a low audible noise of disgust. She didn't expect or even know what the hell you were doing. But she wasn't comfy with the sudden display of affection. She was the giver for food. But not the taker...especially when she could tell there was no love actually coming from you.
>"......uhuh.....Anon, are you sure she's your sister. Because she looks kind of.." Spike had to wipe a few beads of sweat from his forehead.
>"Yes, I-" Nymous tried to speak, but again you cut her off.
"She's adorably cute? Yup! Isn't she just the cutest? Absolutely contrast to my heroic looks....Hey is Twilight in?"
>"Twilight? Yeah, she's having a look see at the map. Seeing if she could come up with a spell to improve it's effects or something like that. Come on in!" Spike opened both doors wide to let the both of you in and started making his way towards Twilight.
>"...Excuse me" Nymous looks at you "But what was all that?"
>>
File: 1458595709044.png (1 MB, 800x1470) Image search: [Google]
1458595709044.png
1 MB, 800x1470
>>27830938
>>27831007
That's why Chrysalis is here, to whip him back into not being a faggot.
>>
>>27831282
>You don't look at her, you just stare ahead with a determined look. Locked on for victory.
"Just playing the game Chrysalis, you want to set up your relationship with Twilight? Fine, but I was here first. And we're going to play by my rules"
>"Your rules? And when did you suddenly decide to regrow your backbone?" She was now VERY annoyed "You couldn't have waited until after I was done. That dragon's love was mine to have"
"...yeah don't bother. Even if you captivate him, it'll only be for like a minute. He could get all kinds of mares at the Crystal Empire and yet he's still dumb enough to go after Rarity."
>You look towards Nymous, still determined. "You came here and immediately started screwing with me. Unfortunatly, you chose the one thing that was already driving me up the wall to make worse. And that's my relationship with my friends. And I just came off a week with Twilight. I'm not doing a second because you decided to be "Diabolical". Also...."
>You lift your leg. It seemed spike was too preoccupied to notice the bandages.
"I owe you for this. You are the queen, you have to answer for your hive's work."
>"You dirty little..." Chrysalis looked like she wanted to smash you
"Yeah yeah..."
>You start walking forward without looking at her.
"You're the one who wanted this. You shouldn't have started with a strong game. I told you I was going to show you the good side of friendship....Can't do that unless I actually step up."
>Chrysalis started grumbling to herself. She didn't expect you suddenly step up so fast. It worked for her long term goal. But for the short term? It was pissing her off. "Well then..." She growled as she started to walk with you "Atleast I can say that I did good work as usual. But this is still my game.,,,"
"Good for you...Now smiles. Because Twilight is trigger happy sometimes. Wouldn't want her finding out who you really are. Right?"
>>
>>27831360
>Nymous let's out an annoyed chuckle "Same with you....don't overdo it Anon. They still expect you to be friendly and wimpy"
"Probably gonna expect the same from you..."
>You both step up to the entrance hall's doors. and open them. Leading to Twilight, who was looking towards the doors. Spike at her side. Spike had already alerted her of your arrival.
"Hey Twilight! I'd like you to meet somepony!"
>You say with a big smile, Twilight finding the whole thing off already/
>"Spike told me...." She looked towards Nymous with suspicion "...You're Anon's sister? Really?"
>"Oh yes..." Nymous went looking into her saddle bag for the proof. She put on the cutie map table the same array of proof while explaining the same tale to Twilight as she did to Cheerilee. Twilight was looking very carefully at all of it. But she couldn't be absolutely sure. "Spike, go into the library and get me Anon's old papers. I want to see if it matches up with this."
>"Sure Thing Twilight!" Spike salutes and heads off to fetch the papers.
>Twilight smiled, already wanting to show Nymous some hospitality for the sad story she had to tell. Twilight wasn't in tears. Her suspicions still raging up that keeps her from crying. That and her logical sense that it should be a happier moment.
>"Soo..Nymous. You came all the way to Ponyville to find your brother. That's great, but what are you going to do about living arrangements?"
>"Nymous frowns"Oh...Princess Twilight" She bows "I didn't...think about that actually...it didn't seem important. Oh no...I really don't have anywhere to stay. I doubt Anon's father would let me in his home and yet.....I've nowhere else to go..I just thought about Anon's happiness. I didn't think about my own."
>......hold on a sec...If she didn't expect Discord to take her in..by word of course..then that meant.
>>
>>27831601
>"O-oh...well, after I have everything checked out. You can stay at the castle as a guest until we can find you a room somewhere in Ponyville. And I'll of course provide you with a small income until you can find a job" Twilight told her to reassure her.
>"Y-you would do that..for me?" Nymous says, crocodile tears coming out of her eyes.
>Nooooooooooooooooooope. No, NONONONO. You couldn't let her have this. Holy shit..All kinds of nope.
"What?! Don't be silly sis!"
>You wiggle your butt and climb onto her back. and nuzzle on the back of her head.
"Dad would love you to stay. He's ALWAYS talking about how I need a playmate. You're perfect!"
>You couldn't see it. But Nymous's eye twitched. She wasn't trying to fool Twilight for a revenge aspect. She was trying to fool Twilight so she could have another place to stay. While still being able to go back and check on her hive. She didn't want to go back to the house. To that low quality love. She had a taste of the good and pure stuff. Even the love you had wasn't as pure and tasty as this.
>"A-Anon..I'm glad your enthusia-"
>"Anon?!" Twilight lets out, she notices the bandages on your leg. And as she raises herself with her front legs to look over the table on the both of you. She could see more of Nymous. And sees the bandages around her chest. "What's all that?! What happened?!"
>You look at your leg as Twilight hopped up and hovered over.
"Oh.."
>You hop off of Nymous
"It's no big deal. A stupid puppy attacked the school. Me and Nymous took care of it and stopped it form hurting my classmates. Were a.....a...."
>Wait....don't lose your roll..you were on a roll. HOW DO YOU KEEP THE ROLL!?
>>
>>27831781
>in instant flashes. You could feel some parts of you start to crack. Dealing with Chrysalis. Having to let go of Applebloom without hurting her...or even possibly having to hurt her. Diamond Tiara and how she might get attached to Chrysalis. Chrysalis herself doing everything in her power to upstage you and make you angry. Your shell, you tried to keep it together. But it was cracking. And...part of you wanted to let it crack. At least for now, you had to play dirty. Because if she convinces Twilight to let her stay. It's all over. You'd never recover, you had flashbacks off nearly being sealed up. And that scared you more than anything else. And Chrysalis slipping up somehow would possibly cause that. That's what your mind thought anyway. Even you couldn't believe some of the things you were thinking at the moment. Like when you wanted to choke Chrysalis...you really just wanted to choke her..maybe not to death...but to show her this was your world. Not hers...
"A team! Me and her. And once Dad hears about it...Dad and..."
>.....shit...Should you?...should you?
>This was much harder...To directly involve Fluttershy?..mnnn, Chrysalis did say she would do nothing to her. You had to think logically. You couldn't let Chrysalis stay here. That was a big nope.
"Aunt Fluttershy...I'm sure they'd welcome her with open hooves. And..."
>think of sad things...think of the saddest things possible...
>.....Mufasa...
>You started to tear up
"And...it's so good to know...that I actually have a sister....Twilight..I really thought I didn't have any blood family. I love Dad and all..but it was still kinda lonely..."
>"Anon..." Twilight could feel a tenderness from your words. "...Well, if Discord says yes. Then all the better."
>>
>>27831992
>Yeah! Clenched it!
>"Hey Twilight! Got the papers!" Spike put them down on the table as he returned from the library. "Gonna see if they match up?"
>"Exactly.." Twilight looks to Nymous and apologizes "I'm sorry if it seems like I don't trust you, it's just a precaution. You'd be surprised what kind of crazy things go on with your brother."
>"O-oh..no no. Of course, check away." Nymous nervously chuckled.
>She then moves up next to you and whispered angrily as Twilight put her attention on the papers. "What are you doing?! I don't want to stay in that house any longer!"
"Too bad..it's too early to just let you walk around.doing whatever you want. I want to help you, but I can't let you have what you want. As a friend, I have to moderate you"
>Telling her that...it actually...felt good to stand your ground. You always kinda felt bad when someone overruled you. But the feeling that they cared was nice....but..this was nice too. Even if you felt bad that you were keeping Chrysalis out of the freedom she wanted. You couldn't let her out so much without reforming her first.
>"Moderate me?! MO-" Nymous was about to yell when Twilight said something out loud. Not realizing what was going on.
>"Nymous. After examining and comparing your offical papers with Anons. I can happily say that it's all true. So as the princess of friendship" Twilight gets up from her seat and steps up to the both of you to properly greet her "Welcome to Ponyville. And I mean that, if you ever need anything. Do not hesitate to come by. My door is open to anypony who needs my help." She then moves in close to whisper to her "And err...good luck with Discord. He's become much better. But you're going to need a little more patience than usual. If it doesn't work out. Just stop by...ok?" Twilight moves back and smiles cheerfully at the both of you "I bet Fluttershy is going to be happy that she as a niece too. Especially one as brave and sweet as you are Nymous"
>>
>>27832088
>Nymous chuckled nervously "O-oh I'm sure"
>The game was on. You didn't exactly know What Chrysalis had planned. But you were driven by both the madness she caused and the fear of losing everything you worked for. It had been awhile since you felt these feelings. And all you knew was that to help Chrysalis. You had to show her that ponies were not to be controlled and manipulated. Of course, you didn't come to the full realization yet that you were going to have to play dirty yourself to win. Chrysalis actually had multiple goals. Only one being to toughen you up. But she didn't realize that a human, even in pony form, always has the tendency of bouncing back. As a T.V. Medical doctor once said. Nobody truly changes.
>>
>>27831781
Well seems like Chrysalis also had a game of het own
>>
>>27832123
Oh lord, he finally fucking de-pussified
>>
>>27832123
What tv medical doctor?
>>
>>27832825
House.
>>
>>27832829
>Horse
ftfy
>>
File: unsure.png (116 KB, 243x205) Image search: [Google]
unsure.png
116 KB, 243x205
Im so upset guys
The Steam version of King of Dragon Pass is fucking terrible.
Sure, they added new content, but at what fucking cost?
You cant save anymore. Saving is taken out and yearly autosaving is put in.
The UI is fucking atrocious and clearly made for mobile devices.
There's tutorials out the fucking woo-zah.
I know its not pone related but IM JUST SO SAD
this was my favorite game ;~;
also bump
>>
I'm back, surgery went well. Anyways what did I miss?
>>
>>27829149
What if I told your holy mother that you're saying bad words on the internets?
>>
>>27833181
Your fault for playing such shit game
>>
File: tohsaka.png (291 KB, 598x481) Image search: [Google]
tohsaka.png
291 KB, 598x481
>>27833583
ffffffffffffffffffffffffffuck youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
>>
>>27833269
>I'm back, surgery went well. Anyways what did I miss?
Great to have you back George! And well, sister chrysalis happened, Anon is a pussy now and PhD Anon is becoming the pony Tony Stark
>>
>>27832123
kek
get rekt chrysalis
>>
>>27829345
I see what you did there with Hoers's anon. Clever bastard.
>>
>>27833815
>sister chrysalis
The moment I leave something amazing happens.
>>
>>27833896
Yeah, that was a neat move from him
>>
>>27833975
Chryssi's going to whip anon back into shape, hopefully he's not as much of a pussy with the horn next time.

What's with all the hate on Erf's nightmare night though? Was it the Flim Flam thing or the Princess' Prank Party?
>>
File: 1459373573986.gif (86 KB, 461x461) Image search: [Google]
1459373573986.gif
86 KB, 461x461
>>27833896
>>27834602
I had theidea in my mind for way too long but never had the time to write it down
Glad you anons liked it
>>
>>27835265
>thread suggests tons of stupid crap
>insert stupid crap

>stupid crap happens
>ewwww memefest
>>
>>27835629
I thought it was a good. Maybe I have shit taste.
>>
>>27835629
>Following the thread advice
>>
>>27835703
You are not alone, I did enjoy it too.
Maybe is just a hate train, who knows.
>>
>>27835629
>>27835703
>>27836098
The issue is that were not one person, so of course people are gonna have differing opinions.
That being said, those against the Nightmare Night idea should have been more vocal like the ones that were for it were.
>>
>>27836324
Okay, nightmare night was shit
>>
Yo
>>
>>27836324
Still desperately looking forward to the return of the horn, though.
>>
>>27836324
Okay, while I love the infinite powered horn, maybe it was a bit meme'y. Still, my favorite parts were fucking with Chryssi and the flying bed.
>>
>>27837282
It will return in time
>>
>>27837900
no it wont
>>
>>27838638
pls don't destroy my Erf-tier power fantasies
>>
Also I will be back to writing as soon as I'm able to get my computer fixed.
>>
ISP is being retarded
>>
>>27832123
>"Actually..Princess Twilight" Nymous steps forward. "There's something I'd like to say. I'd like Anon to hear this too...it's about a family issue"
>A family what now?
>"An issue? Oh Nymous, you shouldn't be shy about Anon. He's very loving. There's no issue" Twilight says, jumping to conclusions.
>"..no. I mean a family wide issue. You see..." She makes a crying little pout. "The males in our family, including our father. They tend to be deceitful, they tend to lie to others, even to their friends and family. Now...I know Anon is probably not like that. But has he ever lied? Or done any kind of trickery before?"
"What?!"
>she was pulling out shit from her ass
"I'm not like that at all! That doesn't even sound right!"
>"He's right Nymous, but...." Twilight was considering your past behavior. "The things Anon has done..well, they can be attributed to his upbringing...And his father..and other things. You can't just say something like that right when you come into his life"
>"I know I shouldn't....but our father...No..." Nymous turns her head away in shame "I shouldn't say anything more...you're right. But it's just hard"
"I think you're over exaggerating sis"
>You say in a way that sounded like you don't care. Something Twilight notices.
>"Maybe, maybe not. But I think you shouldn't worry about that now Nymous. You're here in Ponyville, with your brother. And I can guarantee he is not like that. In fact" Twilight had a little plot of her own. "You two should definitely spend all day together. All the way into the night. Nymous, you don't need to worry about a place to stay. I'll definitely let you stay the night..no questions asked. But you have to report to me everything that's happened during the day with Anon. As for you Anon, you should return home once the day is over and ask your father if Nymous can stay with him. That way we can get Nymous situated right from the get go. Is everypony ok with that?"
>>
>>27839875
>Nymous smirked for a quick half second before smiling sweetly "I'm ok with that Princess"
"I'm not! You can't just let her stay in the castle!"
>You just...blurted that out....wasn't even thinking. You weren't even being careful.
>And that struck Twilight as....really off. She thought maybe you knew something she didn't. maybe something...even sinister about Nymous. "Why not?"
"Because...."
>You hold out your hoof to put emphasis on...something
"...Because...she's...I.."
>"Yes?" Twilight waits for your answer
>"I'm sorry if I offended you in some way...my brother..." Nymous hangs her head in shame
".....I..Can't think a reason.."
>"...Anon, are you just worried over the fact that she just came by? She is your sister, these papers prove it. And I think she deserves a chance. Considering the way she explained things...she's going to need one. Please, don't shun her away. You both seemed to be getting along well when you came in here."
"...Yeah...that's it"
>You had to give Chrysalis this win. You could just reveal her and get it over with...but...
"Nymous, I'm sorry."
>She pulls you in close and gives you a hug "It's no trouble Anon, I just want to be there for you"
>"Awwwww" Twilight found the moment sweet "I just know you both will have a good time."
>"I know we will too!" Nymous nuzzles into you
"Yeah...me too"
>.....ooohhhh looorrdddd
>>
>>27839949

>You and Nymous bid Twilight a farewel, leaving the castle and walking out to the open fieldsl. Your mind was racing. Chrysalis was plotting. You knew she was. She wanted access to Twilight and her castle. But for what purpose?! You had to figure it out.
>As you both step out however. Nymous snarls at you. "Why do you feel the need to try to interrupt my plans?!"
"Your plans?! I knew you were up to something Chrysalis!"
>"Of course I am. You should have realized that I am planning my full return. And you know Twilight might have the means for it."
>And wut?
"...and you're telling me this why? Look, as a villain. Explaining your plan always scre...wait, why am I giving you advice now?! I can't let you do that!"
>"You will...unless you want to ruin our friendship" She gave you a royally stern look, to show she meant business.
>But you stare right back
"I will stop you right here If I have to. If you threaten my friends...then I will put a stop to you"
>"I don't get you Anon....Discord was piratically on a meltdown over how wimpy you became. And when I came here, I could smell it on you. Now you're suddenly up in hooves ready to be the little hero. What nerve did I strike to cause this change? Hmmm?" She was actually curious to know
"....you struck every nerve. You just came in here and are starting to unravel everything I worked for just so you can plan another takeover. You don't care about me....I don't think you ever cared, And that's enough for me to step up to stop you. You're a problem I created, I know that. And you're right...if I don't step up. Equestria will be lost....to someone like you"
>>
>>27840030
>"How quaint...I can crush you right here, right now. I may not have wings or magic. But my physical prowess is still based on the love I consume....and..."
>Chrysalis slams her front hoof onto the ground. creating a small crater.
>"...I can assure you, I'm much stronger than some Chimera..."
>You may have overdone it. You couldn't run now. You may have just entered your final boss fight.
"....I still have to stop you."
>"...then try...."
>The both of you start staring eachother down.
>Any movement, any strike, it could come down to one blow.
>The area around you was silent. Not even the wind made any noise...
>Actually....there was a sudden booming noise.
>A noise so foul. Nymous was blown back, and was instantly finding it painfully annoying. "What?! What is that atrocious noise?!"
>....it was atrocious. It was worse than any chalkboard scratching that could exist.
>It was...
"..Oh...god...Is that dubstep?"
>"Dubstep? I don't even know what that is. This sounds more like Discord's records...urgh..DISCORD! WHERE ARE YOU?!" Chrysalis couldn't stand it. She wanted to immediately kill the source.
>Hell, it was even giving you a headache. You look back towards town and see that some sort of event was going on. You could see large speakers playing dubstep...the worse of all music.
"s-shut up, Chrysalis...I s-still have to take you down."
>"...ugh.....later..." Chrysalis started to march forward towards the noise "Come Anon, we need to put a stop to that infernal sound."
"What?! But...weren't we?"
>"Yes..." She rolls her eyes as she casually passes you "You were about to get torn limb from limb, but then a much bigger threat arrived. Now are you coming or not? I can tell you also hate this "Dubstep"."
>....wut?
"o-ok...ummm....coming"
>You step up to her side and follow her. half to stop the music. and half to keep an eye on her......the hell just happened?
>>
>>27840110
>Well...that happened. From seemingly hating eachother to joining forces to stop the evil of "Dubstep"
>Actually, that was quite frightful. As the both of you started to come up to a gathering of colts and nerdy stallions being excited. A stage with curtains in front. Projection screens up despite it being daylight. And Vinyl Scratch on the side providing the sickening beats.
>"....what is all this? Why are they so excited? They should be bawling in agony. This is too much" Nymous was getting near her limit on the dubstep.
"Come on..it's not that bad...it's bad..but not that bad....it's...just really bad. Look, I was ok with stopping the music. But how exactly do you propose to do that without causing a scene?"
>Nymous groans "No idea...I have an image I need to build....let's see..." She started to look around "Maybe I could seduce one of these idiots. They seem lonely enough..."
>They all were pretty nerdy...what the hell was going on?
>Then suddenly, there was explosions on the front of the stage.
>"HELLLLLO ARCADE PLAYERS OF PONYVILLE! ARE YOU READY TO PLAY!?" You hear a familiar voice coming from behind the curtains.
>The entire crowd lets out a cheer, actually startling Nymous.
>"ARREEE YOU REAAADDYYYY TO SEE THAT SWEET SWEET HIGH SCORE SCREEEEN?!"
>Meanwhile as the crowd cheered again. You were trying to put a face to that voice...of course...as the curtains opened up. You didn't have to. There, in a nice suit and holding a microphone, was a familiar blue minotaur....Iron Will?...daaa ffuuuuuccckkk?
>>
>>27840233
>"IRON WILL HERE! FROM MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER TO MOTIVATED HOST OF THE "SUPER ALICORN BLASTER II" CHAMPIONSHIPS! BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE FINE PONIES OF FILTHY RICH INC. AND ULTRACRASH GAMES!" Iron Will poses as he strikes a pose "NOW IRON WILL KNOWS WHY YOU'RE ALL HERE. YOU'RE ALL HERE FOR FAME, FOR GLORY, FOR IMMORTALITY IN THE HALLS OF EVERY ARCADE ACROSS EQUESTRIA! OHHH YEAAHH! IT IS SOMETHING TO BEHOLD. BUT IT WILL NOT BE EASY. NOPONY IN EQUESTRIA HAS BEEN ABLE TO BEAT THIS GAME. NOT ONE SINGLE PONY. SO ULTRACRASH HAS BEEN HOSTING THIS WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP FOR EITHER THE HIGHEST SCORE OR COMPLETION OF THE GAME! ALL PONIES CAN COMPETE BUT ONLY ONE CAN BE CROWNED THE WINNER! WINNING WILL NOT ONLY WIN YOU THE PRIZES OF FAME AND A YOUR OWN ARCADE CABINET OF THE GAME. BUT YOU WILL BE OFFICIALLY CROWNED THE KING OR QUEEN OF ARCADE GAMING! YOUR REIGN WILL BE FORETOLD THROUGHOUT THE HALLS OF EVERY AND ALL ARCADES. NOPONY WORTH THEIR BITS WILL NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE AMONG THE ARCADE ELITE! NOW! BEFORE WE BEGIN, ANYPONY WHO WISHES TO PARTICIPATE.." Iron will points to the right, there's a small booth with a cute green manes, peach coated mare, her mane messy as hell, waving with a cheerful smile "PLEASE SIGN UP OVER ON THAT BOOTH, AND AFTER THAT!" Iron Will snaps his fingers, raising the curtains behind him revealing thirty arcade cabinets and many unicorns standing side by side, standing straight and looking serious "WE CAN GET READY TO RUUUMMBBLLE, OHHH YEEEAHH! IRON WILL IS PUMPED TO SEE WHO WILL COME OUT ON TOP IN THIS COMPETITION. AND EVERYPONY WILL BE ABLE TO SEE IT. THANKS TO THESE UNICORNS, THEY HAVE A MAGIC THAT CAN PROJECT THE GAME SCREENS ONTO THE LARGER SCREENS AROUND US WITHOUT THE SUN BLURRING OR COVERING THE VIEW! NOW....LETS....GET...ROLLING!...also anypony having issues with being assertive, you can come see me after the championship......YEEAHHHH!" Iron Will let's out another flex as he steps off stage.
>>
>>27840276
and we will continue this tomorrow.
>>
File: 1416203126116.png (398 KB, 507x496) Image search: [Google]
1416203126116.png
398 KB, 507x496
>>27840276
>>
>>27840276
THE IRON WILL
>>
>>27840276
We are going full the wizard right now
>>
Where the fuck is everybody? Stop lurking and comment you stupid bastards
>>
>>27841699
no
>>
>>27840276
>also anypony having issues with being assertive, you can come see me after the championship
kek
>>
>>27841712
Yes you stupid fucking fag
>>
>>27842126
ha no
>>
>>27841750
I just imagine him using opportunity like this to sell his method.
>>
File: 1465268521004.png (1 MB, 1242x2566) Image search: [Google]
1465268521004.png
1 MB, 1242x2566
Well, this thread surely has had a lack of comments lately, but anyways, I'm proof reading my update and will update today.

Tokyo Mirage Sessions is fucking shite btw
>>
>>27843213
Hype!
>>
>>27843213
Now that Erf's Anon has been de-pussified. WIll yours go back to be a soft cuddle ball?
>>
>>27843213
>will update today.
You are? Yay!
>>
>The little bat continues to nuzzle under your chin and holding you close to her
“Hi Cherrywood… wait a minute… What are you doing here?”
>”Yesterday Mom told me that you were going to your new school for the first time today! So I asked her where you were going… but she didn’t want to tell me for some reason” Judging by how she said those last words, Cherrywood surely felt bad about her mom not telling her what your school’ name was
>But her saddened state it doesn’t last long ”Buuuut I’m not dumb, not at all” she breaks the hug and looks at you with a super cheerful smile.
>”I thought that, if you are Princess Celestia and Princess Luna’s son, aaaaand since I heard my mom talking about a very hard spell that you pulled off when that nasty Twilight attacked you then I realized that “oh surely Anon will be going to this school” Cherrywood lets out a giggle “And how would you like that? I was right!”
“………”
>Holy shit, this kid truly had an amazing mind to say the least, but still what if she was wrong? You really don’t want to think about what would have happened if your little friend had gotten lost after she didn’t find you.
“Cherrywood, I’m impressed, seriously I am, but-“
>”But? Are you not happy to see me?” That just served to crash her mood; the disappointment in her face tells you that in a very clear way
>You shake your head and raise her head so you can look her right in the eye.
“Is not that, actually I’ve been wondering about you-“
>”Really?! Because I’ve been wondering about you too, Anon!” Cherrywood’s smile returns again, but you keep your stern look so she can understand that you were being serious.
“That’s great and all but please answer me this, Cherrywood: What would’ve you done if you didn’t found me here?”
>”Oh that’s easy, I would’ve looked for you at the castle” Cherrywood shrugs
“Good point but it really doesn’t matter, what if-“
>>
>>27843925
>”Eugh, stop with that!” it seems like she has had enough about your little worries since you can clearly tell that your little friend was really pissed at you. “Geez Anon, you’re treating me like if I were a dumb good for nothing!

“But-“
>Cherrywood raises her right hoof to shush you ”If for some reason you weren’t at the castle at that moment then I would’ve waited with my mom until you arrived, is not really complicated, don’t be such a worrywart!”
>Well damn, your logic has been defeated by a little girl, and she’s right, is not like this was too big of a deal
“Okay, okay point taken, stop being mad at me… geez”
>”Well then stop thinking about dumb things, Anon” She gives you a very angry look that serves as a final warning before going back to her usual cute and cheerful mood… Jesus that’s what you get for worrying about her.
>“Buuuut that doesn’t matter because look what I brought for you!” She puts her saddlebag on the ground and opens it, taking out a little metallic lunchbox with a chimera engraved on the cover.
>Awwww that was so cute... you couldn’t bring yourself to stay mad at her… or tell her that Luna and Celestia already gave you a lunchbox
“Cherrywood, thanks, that lunchbox is-“
>”Super duper lame” A young voice interrupts your compliment
>Who the fuck dares to… oh lord, it was one of the fillies that were hitting on you during your presentation, the white one whose name you never asked
>”Yeah, and who’s that ugly hanging with the prince?” Seems like bad stuff comes in pairs, since another one of those fillies joins her, it was a blue filly that you were sure that also was hitting on you during the presentation… And of course you didn’t know her name either.
>”W-who are you?” Cherrywood asks cautiously eyeing each filly, as if they were going to cause any harm to the two of you
>”That’s none of your business!” the white filly snaps at Cherrywood with a nasty voice making your friend back off for an instant
>>
>>27843934
>Feeling insulted Cherrywood tries to make a comeback ”H-hey! What do you think th-“ but is quickly shunned by the two bitches
>”Nopony is talking to you rat face!” The blue filly pushes Cherrywood so she and her friend can be closer to you making the little lunchbox fall to the ground.
>”Tell me Anon, what don’t you forget about this weirdo and join us? We are going with a couple more friends to the donut’s store and I guarantee you that you will have more fun with sophisticated ponies like us” The white filly speaks to you with the same provocative tone that she used in class… and again it was way more disturbing than amusing.
>”Yeah, and after that we can go to my house and have a party to welcome you to our school” The blue one comes closer and gently rubs your chin with her hoof
>”Anon, a-are these your friends?” Poor Cherrywood, she was now despairing at the mere thought that you could have bailed on her in favor of more “sophisticated” ponies.
>You know, that rub would feel nice if someone who isn’t a bitch were the one doing it… like Twilight, goddamn she was hot…
>But these two weren’t her and they insulted your friend. And yeah Cherrywood might be little weird but she clearly was giving her best… and you owe her for stopping Blueblood from making you his little bitch.
>You shake your head and slap that hoof away, that bitch can fuck off
“Oh please Cherrywood, I’m surprised that you think so low of me to the point where you believe that I would hang out with these two”
>You give your friend a confident smile, ignoring the pure shock that the two fillies were displaying by your answer.
>You pick up the lunchbox with your magic and take a look at it, man this was really well done and now thanks to those fucking bitches the lunchbox had a dent…
>Despite your own anger you keep your cool and walk towards Cherrywood
“I love it, did you make it?”
>>
>>27843962
>Cherrywood looks at you with a bright smile that would melt anyone’s heart “Yup, my mom helped me to make the engraving, but I totally came up with the design. Do you know what it is?”
>You nod and reply with a calm voice
“Is a chimera right?”
>”Yes! So there were chimeras where you lived, are they as nasty as the ones we have here in Equestria?” She asks with an excited voice, it almost feels like she forgot about what just happened.
“Errr... Maybe? I don’t know how chimeras really are since I’ve never actually seen one”
>”So you are just going to ignore us?!” The white filly pushes away Cherrywood stopping her from making any comment about your lack of knowledge about chimeras.
>”Yeah, do you know who we are?” The blue one gives you a nasty glare “You can’t just treat us like that, you know?!”
“I don’t know who you are, but meh… is not like that is something important to remember”
>Both fillies gasp at your answer “Listen now! We were trying to be nice with you, but if you are going to be that way-“
“What, you won’t talk to me ever again? Good for you but I don’t really care… Cherrywood let’s go shall we?”
>You motion Cherrywood to leave with you, but when you take a step forward a hoof stops you
>”You won’t treat us like that you hear me!?” The white filly grabs you; her eyes were filled with anger
>”If you don’t come with us then-“ before she can finish her threat, the white filly is pushed… or more like tackled by Cherrywood who now stands in front of you, wings extended in a protective manner.
>”Hey what’s the big idea!” The blue filly intervenes trying to help her friend
>*HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS* Cherrywood fucking snaps at the blue filly, fully showing her fangs, her face was displaying an aggressiveness that none of you expected
>”C-c-c-calm down you freak!” The white filly pleads; her anger was now turned into complete fear
>>
>>27843982
>”I don’t care how you call me! But lay a hoof on him again and… I.WILL. END. YOU!” Those words comes more like a growl making the two fillies and every bystander scared by your friend
>Some foals that were passing nearby even try to calm her down, but she hisses at them back making them run away in fear.
>*HISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS* “LEAVE. NOW!” the two fillies don’t wait for a second warning, they run for their lives and screaming that they would get back at you two.
>Your little friend was still breathing heavily clearly still upset about what just happened…
>Man, she can be fucking scary when she gets really angry… it probably would be a great idea to calm her down to avoid more problems
“Cherrywood, it’s all over now… calm down and let’s go somewhere else
>You place your hoof on her shoulder so she can calm down, other ponies surely watched this shitfest and the last you wanted was problems for you and especially her.
>The moment you touch her shoulder she snaps backs at you with a big hiss
>Oh shit now you could really see her face. She not only was displaying her sharp fangs, but everything about it was distorted, her muzzle, pupils… she almost looked like a rabid animal
“Cherrywood?”
>When she realizes that the“danger” was gone she immediately goes back at her old self “I-I’m sorry… I-I don’t know what came to me…”
>Maybe she became possessed by some sort of entity, or she really was like this when she got really mad but it didn’t matter, it was time to get the fuck out of this place.
“Listen… why we don’t go to the castle?”
>She looks around… oh man, you could see plenty of foals staring at her, some murmuring things, pointing at her… tons of foals were giving Cherrywood the stingy eye to which she only answered by hiding her face in shame.
>”Y-yeah… let’s go” She says with a shy voice
>>
>>27843994
>You and your friend finally leave the school grounds. The walk towards the castle was a silent one, you were still thinking about what just happened while Cherrywood had her head down in shame.
>Cherrywood finally breaks the awkward silence when you reach the front garden of the castle “So… we are here… I… well… goodbye Anon” she says with a sad voice that breaks your heart
>Cherrywood starts walking away. You can’t just let her go in that state so you immediately stop her hoping that you could level with her.
“Don’t go, listen… let’s just talk about what just happened, okay?”
>She tries to make you let go of her “ Anon… I should go… I have embarrassed you enough… and I need to prepare myself for when my mom gets word about what happened”
>But you of course don’t give up, you need to lift her spirit, it was the least you could do for her
“Embarrassed me? But Cherrywood you just saved my sorry butt again”
>And well, that wasn’t a total lie, that filly looked like it was going to chew you alive and yeah those two must surely will come with some revenge against you because that’s how fucking kids are
>But that doesn’t matter in the slightest Cherrywood put her hands… err hoofs in the fire just to protect you
>”Saved you? But Anon-“
“But nothing young miss! We need to talk”
>”Anon, you are starting to sound like my mom” Cherrywood answers annoyed at your failed attempt to make her feel a little better, you could see that some tears were forming in the corner of her eyes.
“Cherrywood, you didn’t embarrass me okay! And I’m actually thankful that you did what you did, I just want to talk because I don’t want to see you sad. You’re my friend Cherrywood”
>”And now I will probably be your only friend after what I did” She answers with a sarcastic but still sad voice
>>
>>27844016
>You and your friend finally leave the school grounds. The walk towards the castle was a silent one, you were still thinking about what just happened while Cherrywood had her head down in shame.
>Cherrywood finally breaks the awkward silence when you reach the front garden of the castle “So… we are here… I… well… goodbye Anon” she says with a sad voice that breaks your heart
>Cherrywood starts walking away. You can’t just let her go in that state so you immediately stop her hoping that you could level with her.
“Don’t go, listen… let’s just talk about what just happened, okay?”
>She tries to make you let go of her “ Anon… I should go… I have embarrassed you enough… and I need to prepare myself for when my mom gets word about what happened”
>But you of course don’t give up, you need to lift her spirit, it was the least you could do for her
“Embarrassed me? But Cherrywood you just saved my sorry butt again”
>And well, that wasn’t a total lie, that filly looked like it was going to chew you alive and yeah those two must surely will come with some revenge against you because that’s how fucking kids are
>But that doesn’t matter in the slightest Cherrywood put her hands… err hoofs in the fire just to protect you
>”Saved you? But Anon-“
“But nothing young miss! We need to talk”
>”Anon, you are starting to sound like my mom” Cherrywood answers annoyed at your failed attempt to make her feel a little better, you could see that some tears were forming in the corner of her eyes.
“Cherrywood, you didn’t embarrass me okay! And I’m actually thankful that you did what you did, I just want to talk because I don’t want to see you sad. You’re my friend Cherrywood”
>”And now I will probably be your only friend after what I did” She answers with a sarcastic but still sad voice
“I already told you that I don’t care. I’m sure that both Luna and Celestia will understand when I explain everything to them, and even if I get scolded I don’t care for my school rep”
>>
>>27844029
>”But-“
>You raise her head and give her a warm smile
“Cherrywood, I’m into math and physics, like really, really big into that sort of things. Equestria might be basically a new world for me but I’m sure that not even here I would be popular with those kinds of tastes”
>Cherrywood looks directly to your eyes for a moment, she was red as a tomato right now, but it doesn’t take long for her to shake her head and look away
>”You… are kind of a dork Anon” she says almost in a whisper
“Hey! I… well can’t argue with that… especially when I was the ultimate champion in the math Olympics”
>”Kekeke~ Really? That’s pretty bad, you know?” Aww yeah, she definitely was feeling better now
>You laugh too and reply with an arrogant voice
“Hmph! Maybe for those who can’t understand how awesome math is, but for those who can… well you can do a lot of awesome stuff with that”
>”Oh yeah?” Cherrywood says with a much more confident tone “Like what Mr. Genius?”
“Well, I can design and assemble stuff like… uh… a mechanical hand”
>”A mechanical what?” Cherrywood replies confused… oh that’s right… horses
“Is like uh… imagine a ball that has five little sticks, and you can grab and operate stuff with that”
>”Hmmm… like a dragon claw?” Your little friend was looking more and more confused
“I… guess? I haven’t really seen a dragon… errr hold on”
>Using your magic you take out a pencil and a notbook from your saddlebag and make a drawing of a hand… eeeeeeh you never were the best at arts and crafts but this doodle might give her the idea.
>You hand your notebook to your friend. Cherrywood looks at your doodle for a moment before returning your notebook to you
“So, do you get the idea now?”
>Cherrywood nods “Mmhmm, let’s make one right now!” she happily exclaims
“What?!”

And that's all folks! Hope you like it
>>
>2 hours without any comment after Elo's update
You guys are the worst
>>
>>27844801
meh
busy
>>
>>27844058
The feels are real senpai
>>
>>27845165
same
reading later midnight or 2 hours later
>>
>>27844058
Oh boy here we go.
>>
>>27844058
>mechanical hands
That beats the horn
>>
>>27846393
Oh he'll be beating horns with it alright.
>>
>>27844058
>forgetting they have used the word hands multiple times in the show. also minotaurs
>>
File: 1426225752965.jpg (219 KB, 715x590) Image search: [Google]
1426225752965.jpg
219 KB, 715x590
>>27846681
Don't you have a weak anon pone to be writing?

Don't get shittalkin boi.
>>
>>27846681
>Forgeting that when Twilight mention hands at the end of EqG no one knew what those were
>>
>>27846681
Not really, the times they have mention the word hands are like the times they mention everyone instead of everypony or similar stuff like that. It has been a mistake from the writters rather than what they actually talk.

The only canonical mention of hands where that haven't been the case has been EqG where Twilight returns to Equestria and mention something about hands. All her friends react like they don't know what the fuck she's talking about, and EqG came after the Iron Will episode.
>>
>>27846738
>EqG is canon
>>
>>27846817
then considering iron will happened after. they should definatly know what hands are. also. theres examples where they say hands on a ridiculous amount of occasions. that means they should know what hands are....because that...minotaurs....and Centaurs
>>
>>27846738
>Equestria shit
>>>/trash/
>>
File: 1354688908711.jpg (24 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1354688908711.jpg
24 KB, 512x384
>>27846954
>>27847013
As much shit as every EqG movie was, all evidence points that it is canon (Flash pony and the end of the last one) and as I said, Iron Will happened before the first EqG where neither Twilight or everyone else in Equestria knew what hands were, that is something they actively mention.

Then of course, Iron Will and Tirek hands have 4 fingers and are much more edgy than a normal human hand, even more than an EqG human, especially Tirek.

> theres examples where they say hands on a ridiculous amount of occasions
But so are examples of they saying boyfriend, everyone, anyone, etc. Mistakes like that, especially an alteration of language are bound to happen with certain frequency

I just saw Madoka: Rebellion, it was ok but seriously, Homura a shit
>>
>>27847229
(you)
>>
>>27847687
>Goes full retard at the end of the movie basically fucking it up for everyone including Madoka
>Becomes the devil for no reason since...
>Separating God Madoka from normal Madoka causes exactly the same shit that was happening during her labyrinth except that she's Sayaka enemy now
>Despite her rewritting the universe she forgot to erase the magical girl aspect from it causing everything to repeat again, including Madoka getting killed/becoming god once more
Can't wait to see how Kyubey and Sayaka fuck her shitty plan
>>
File: 1464332581940.jpg (54 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
1464332581940.jpg
54 KB, 480x480
I finally read this too... As I've said, I dropped comics years ago but holy shit, is Marvel really this bad? the Red Skull speech was awful, but everything else felt like a bad fanfiction written by some extreme leftist
>>
>>27843982
>>27843994
>HISSSSSSSSSSSSS
Elo you fucking did it, you absolute madman. I made a gurgling sound that's a cross between a drowning guy and a really big snail with salt being thrown on it.
>>
File: 1452539446290.png (72 KB, 265x294) Image search: [Google]
1452539446290.png
72 KB, 265x294
>>27847989
>I made a gurgling sound that's a cross between a drowning guy and a really big snail with salt being thrown on it.
You mean like these motherfuckers?
>>
>arguing with Elo
>show him where Arizotl refers to his hands as hands
>Shows him where the designer calls them hands
>Rementions that Tirek and Iron Will have hands

>Somehow that line from EqG where they say "what are hands" utterly debunks all that and makes them paws and claws.
>>
>>27848790
I love you both, but the two of you forgets that Twilight also didn't know how to use hands, or even used them for like the first 15 minutes she was in the human world. And besides who cares about some random shit like that?
>>
>>27848931
we're nerds. this needs to have a victor. it has gone to EqG being absolute canon now. which i disagree due to meghan's dodgyness
>>
File: 1430507978217.jpg (107 KB, 571x640) Image search: [Google]
1430507978217.jpg
107 KB, 571x640
>>27848992
>it has gone to EqG being absolute canon now
We have been BTFO at this time and time again. EqG has been confirmed as canon by the staff and Hasbro
>>
>>27849114
we went deeper. into the show's written language for ponies.and when we realized, through the combing of episodes and pictures from episodes. theres about 6. We also found out there is a Spider Monkey in season 1. But, after learning about the amount of languages that ponys write in in the show. We decided we both were being insane and called it a draw and that it can be whatever the fuck the show wants it to be at any time.
>>
>>27849218
So i guess I continue tomorrow. In anycase, this brutal and bloody battle with me and Elo. with both of us calling eachother delusional dumbass faggots and that one of us are right. Ends in a draw, we both conceded that the canon is just bullshit. But...It gave Elo an excellent idea for his story...none for me though. But...to hype up everyone. Celestia returns the horn, and comes face to face with Nymous
>>
>>27849231
>>
>>27849231
Hey erf, i kinda fell out of this story, looking to get back into it.
Lats thing i remember is anonstaging a show fight with rainbow to get rid of his fanboys.

Care to spoonfeed me a summary?
>>
>>27850241
he gets pussified and gets Wasted then then some shit happens who cares then Chyrssister finally shows up and theyre having a dick waggling contest now
>>
>>27850241
Anon completes the week pretty much reformed
Discord hates it. Anon became a total wimp
He deploys Chrysalis to fix him
Chrysalis does so, but is taking advantage to try to fulfill her own plans
>>
>>27849231
>Another fucking 4 hour long autism fest
Goddamn guys
>>
>>27849231
>Celestia returns the horn
Damn straight!
>>
>>27849231
Stop arguing with Elo about little shit like that, jesus christ you two are the biggest austist I've ever seen
>>
Rump
>>
>>27851451
>expecting a spic and beaner not to fight
>>
File: greatwalloftrump.jpg (36 KB, 599x344) Image search: [Google]
greatwalloftrump.jpg
36 KB, 599x344
>>27852227
>the main writefags in this thread are of hispanic origins
Its time
>>
>>27852274
That wall is not to prevent illegal immigrants from getting in, is to prevent the 'murricans and their SJW bullshit from getting out
>>
>>27852438
youre all rapists and thieves and you will be banished to the depths of taco bell
>>
>>27852467
>Taco Bell
As a fun fact there are no such thing here, the first time I saw one was when I went to Vegas and wasted $400 bucks in a bottle of jack daniels and strippers

And what does that mean? You have more nigs than us, we behead people and sometimes skin them alive, but do not rape them
>>
>>27852490
All blacks, SJWs, and Mexicans will be purged from the United Trumps of America once our godking is elected. Theyll be catapulted directly into your backyard.
>>
>>27852499
>Theyll be catapulted directly into your backyard.
Unlikely, we will send the mexicans through a boat and make them pass as cubans. Blacks will be sent to Canada, but SJW are there to stay. And that wall will prevent them from leaking out even more than they already have
>>
>>27852525
No, there will be no immigration allowed
Our wall is absolute.
Not even time can pass through it.
>>
>>27852549
>Implying a wall will stop us
druglords smug SUV's over the existing wall, trust me they will find a way. True tacos, not the shit you 'murricans eat at taco bell are objects of mystical power, you can't stop us from jumping the wall.

Also, Chicago is fucking awful and L.A. is worse than Mexico City. I liked Boston and Maryland tho, and texans are nice people. Can't remember much about Vegas, got drunk 4 of the 5 days I went there, but I got a Vita somehow
>>
File: god-emperor-trump-small.jpg (64 KB, 640x408) Image search: [Google]
god-emperor-trump-small.jpg
64 KB, 640x408
>>27852585
You dont understand, subhuman.
There will be no way.
As nothing can escape a black hole, nothing can get over the wall.
We will be impenetrable.
Invulnerable.
Immortal.
Hail Godking Trump, may his daughters be hot and his wives young, amen.
>>
File: image.gif (325 KB, 370x330) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
325 KB, 370x330
>>27852525
>the wall will stop sjws

you do know they breed the most through the internet right? Plus sjws are mostly white and despite all their preaching they will never go to a country shittier then the US, most likely go to Canada or Europe.

honestly I'm kinda curious about all those celebrities claiming they will leave if Trump gets elected, see if they actually have the balls to do it.
>>
>>27852624
>le cuban in florida
>wall

feels good mates
>>
>>27852689
The Wall will block all, Erf
All.
>>
>>27852711
good. my kind is scum
>>
>>27852744
Youre Cuban?
>>
>>27852744
EL CUBANO
>>
>>27852585
New update when?
>>
>>27852780
EL AMERIC4N0

>>27852624
I'll jump over your shitty wall, just watch me

>>27852646
>see if they actually have the balls to do it.
They said what?

>>27853028
I usually update every 2-3 days, so most surely I'll update tomorrow. I'll start working on it later, right now I'm deciding if I should buy the hyrule warriors legends dlc for the wii u version
>>
>>27852752
yes
>>
Oh boy, I'm late for the show?
>>
A drawfag needs to draw erfanon and eloanon arguing while both Discords watch like this>>27853979
>>
>>27854020
I second this motion, I second it hard
>>
File: image.jpg (74 KB, 780x439) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74 KB, 780x439
>>27853419
these are some of them
>>
>>27854725
>Cher
>whoopi goldber
Well if they do leave then Trump will improve the US regardless if anything he does
>>
>>27854321
>>27854020
I second that too, please drawfags. If you havent left the thread please deliver that
>>
>>27854020
On the one time I wish I was a drawfag, this turns up...
>>
>>27840276
>A gaming championship? Huh....that sounded familiar.
>Nevertheless, as tempting as it sounded. You didn't want to participate. Once, you were a human who had damned good video game skills. But that was due to most of your life being mostly video games and anime. Coming to Equestria....it wasn't worth taking in the addiction again. Even if it was also a Equestrian past time as well. You'd leave these ponies to their game. Besides, the music was quieting down anyway. Thank god Chrysalis has no interest in games. Maybe you should immediately go to Fluttershy afterall. If anyone could calm the savage heart. It was her.
>While lost in thought however, you feel something go around your neck.
"What..huh?"
>You look down, you had a sign that said number nineteen
"Where did this...?"
>You look to your right, Nymous was wearing number eighteen.
"...uhhhh...what's this?"
>"What's it look like? It's your number. I signed both of us up for this"
>Wut?
"What?! I thought we came here to stop the dubstep and move on...or kill eachother or something."
>"We did, and it stopped. Besides, crushing you and all these degenerates seems like fun to me. Being crowned queen is just the icing on the cake"
>Was she serious?
"You...what? Look, first of all. I want to avoid this kind of thing. It was almost most of my life back home. And two, that's an arcade game. You're going to get whupped"
>"Anon, having infil-"
>You roll your eyes
"yeah yeah, having gone and infiltrated so many places you probably played sooo many games. Yeah I get it. What you don't get is arcade games are utterly different. They are bit munchers. And it looks like were expected to do this in one credit. You are going to get mulched in stage one."
>Nymous did a low growl "Then put your money where your mouth is. I propose a wager."
"A wager?"
>>
Are we getting green tonight?
>>
>>27856556
>>27856559
STOP

ERF TIME
>>
>>27856556
>"Did I stutter? Yes, a wager. If I win. I promise to play nice with Twilight tonight. I will do no snooping, scheming, or anything you'd consider villainous in any way.....Queen's honor"
>.....that...didn't sound bad. Actually....hehehehe
>You act worried however
"A-and if I lose?"
>Nymous evilly smirks "Then you stay out of my way when it comes to Twilight. You let me live with her as long as I am able and do not cause me any trouble while I get what I want from her. That also means, not convincing Discord in anyway to spoil my schemes....Do we have deal? Or are you going to wimp out and not take a chance?"
>You shiver, but you only pretend to....you were scheming....and it felt...nice...to actually manipulate the situation....it felt nostalgic.
"It sounds...o-ok. B-but, maybe a little incentive? a little more I mean...Because, y'know. It almost feels like you know you'll beat me already...I feel I'd do better if I could get a little more determined."
>Nymous rolls her eyes "Fine...I'll also be a nice cuddly teenaged mare anypony couwd wuvvvv to your aunt waunty" She says in a mocking kid like tone "....Is that enough?"
>You immediately nod and shake her hoof
"Done!"
>Oh boy...was she so ever fucked.
>But Nymous felt pretty confident with herself. How hard could an arcade game be? Certainly one as old as her has infinite experience to handle anything thrown at her.
>You?...even if you can't beat the game. You knew you could crush her....like a bug
>>
>>27856641
>inb4 anon gets absolutely fucked, and not in the good way
>>
>>27856641
>"OK! IRON WILL SAYS, IF YOU'RE NUMBERS ONE THROUGH TWENTY FOUR! THEN GET READY TO MAKE A HIGH SCORE!" Iron Will Flexes again as airhorns go off. "NOW REMEMBER, THE MOMENT YOU RUN OUT OF ALL YOUR FREE GUYS. YOU'RRRREEEE OUTTA HERE. DON'T MATTER IF YOU'RE A COLT,FILLY, OR DONKEY! NUMBERS TWENTY FIVE TO FIFTY NINE, YOU WILL FORM A LINE AND WAIT YOUR TURN. ONCE A PONY STEPS DOWN, IT'S YOUR TURN TO TRY TO GET THAT CROWN! OHHH YEAH! CAN I GET SOME CHEERS OVER HERE! THE GAME IS ABOUT TO START AND YOU ALL DON'T LOOK EXCITED ENOUGH!" Iron Will pumps up his muscles "C'MOOOOOOOON"
>The crowd cheers as the line is formed. You,Nymous, the rest of the participants, and even a familiar....oh god..a very familiar propeller capped colt step up to play the game.
>You all get seated, and wait for the go to press the "Player 1" button. You thought it may have been a fighting game of some sort. But this was a SHMUP. It seemed to be simple. power ups for your main shot and a barrier you can bring up. But it had a gauge, and once it reached zero you couldn't use it until you could recharge it with special powerups. The graphics, at least to you...were dated. Really early 90s stuff. The stick and buttons were definitely made for hooves as well....hmmm. You also notice the unicorns that were lined up start using their magic to project the screens onto the projector screens. Interesting...
>You take a look at "Button Mash"..if that was still his name. He looked determined. Then there was Nymous....She was tapping at the stick. Actually paying attention deeply to the "How to play" screen.
>"ALRIGHT! LET'S GET THIS STARTED! EVERYPONY, HOOVES OVER THE BUTTON. AND.......GO!"
>and the game was on. And....how underwhelming it was.
>The first stage was like Gradius III on the easiest setting. Or hell, Goukyjou Parodius on skill setting two....It was easy. And you also noticed the first stage enemies were changelings.
>>
>>27856641
So Anon wins and everyone acts like nothing
happened?
>>
>>27856763
>You had it easy enough to shift your eyes around at your competition. You could already tell most were struggling through the simple bullet shots from the Changelings. Nymous herself? She seemed to be doing fine, but was agitated.
>And then....The boss...and you nearly lost it. Even though you should have expected it. You even let out so she can hear.
"Oh man, Queen Chrysalis is the first boss? That's hilarioussssss"
>you laugh. And you could hear her groan....in fact.
>That was it for her, she purposely crashed her alicorn character into herself multiple times in a rage. "This stupid game is garbage!" She let's out.
>You just silently chuckle to yourself as she tries to save face by explaining that the game just frustrated her, and that she didn't think arcade games could cause that in her or anypony really. But really, she was internally angrier than ever before. She lost the bet...you wonder if she'd even keep it.
>As for you, you just played on. the game seemed to have six stages. Because upon reaching "Final Stage" there was only two competitors left. You and Button Mash. You had defeated the likes of Chrysalis, Flying Manticores, A nightmare moonish like creature, Twin headed dragons, and windigos...but who was the final boss?
>You were sweating at this point. All throughout the run you had only lost one life. The games challenge was climbing to something that actually made it tough. And you were getting more into it by the second, you're pupils were wide, your focus was dead set, you were shaking, you were even salivating at this point....you had to win
>>
>>27857005
no..things happen. just relax. internally planning
>>
>>27857097
>This feeling, this lost feeling. This craving...this desire....gaming....was in your blood.
>And you would crush that caramel colored OC yet not but whatever faggot to the ground.
>"LOOK AT THOSE TWO LITTLE COLTS GO! WITH ALL OTHER COMPETITORS CRUSHED, IT IS ONLY BETWEEN NUMBERS ONE AND NINETEEN! IRON WILL IS PUMPED, IS EVERYPONY ELSE PUMPED! NEVER BEFORE HAS ANYPONY SEEN THE FINAL STAGE BEFORE...though in my opinion, I've never actually seen this game but..LET'S GET A CHEER FOR OUR CHALLENGERS! HUUUYEAAAHHH!" Iron will inspires the crowd to cheer the both of you on.
>Fuck that other guy.
>Through bullets, and a mix of each stage's enemy set. You finally reach the final boss....Was it Discord?
>Nope...it was...Tirek
>The game Tirek announces your demise, you can hear that Button Mash has reached the final boss as well, but you could also hear him whimpering...was he breaking?
>You also notice a timer show up on the right side of the screen...you also noticed....your shield gauge slowly draining.
>"I'M GETTING WORD FROM THE PONIES FROM ULTRACRASH THAT THIS FINAL BOSS IS LIKE NO OTHER, IT WILL CONSTANTLY DRAIN YOUR MAGIC GAUGE TO ZERO THE LONGER THE FIGHT GOES. ALSO, IF THAT MAIN TIME REACHES ZERO...IT'S GAME OVER! BUT......does Iron Will really have to say that?...Really?...ok...FEAR NOT EVERYPONY, OUR HEROES WILL STRIKE DOWN THE EVIL CENTAUR BEAST WITH THY MAGIC POWER, FOR YOU SEE, BEFORE THE BATTLE BEGINS, THEY WILL HAVE UNLOCKED THE RAINBOW POWER, WHICH WILL GIVE THEM A NEW OPTIONAL ATTACK ..INSTEAD OF A SHIELD, THEY GET RAINBOW SPEARS...BUT IT STILL USES THE MAGIC GAUGE, AND WITH A TIMER TO WORRY ABOUT...WILL THEY DEFEAT TIREK? OR WILL HE TURN THEM TO MINCEMEAT?!" Iron Will had to turn his head slightly so he could groan...that didn't sound right coming from him. It sounded...dumb to him.
>Rainbow Spear? huh....
>>
>>27857190
>You begin the fight as Tirek just aggressively tosses millions of projectiles mixed with laser beams. Hell, the laser beam takes your second life as it takes Button Mashes second to last.
>Well shit...
>and the problem was the timer was like two minutes and your basic shot did shit, the rainbow spear did good damage but the drain and only three to four uses meant you couldn't win in time.....dammit...come on.
>You could already hear Button Mash throw a fit losing to Tirek as you continued the assault....but..the timer..THE TIMER.
>you were sweating bullets....oh god....it was actually intense. No wonder noone has beaten this thing. Most of the ponies sucked at games compared to you. But this timer made things cheap as hell...if only your basic....wait....fuck this shit.
>You purposely kill yourself on Tirek, and upon next life fire off all the spears you can, then crash and die, and repeat until you were on your last life.
>There....that actually made a dent
>"IRON WILL.....Is impressed. DID EVERYPONY SEE THAT? NOW THAT'S AFFIRMATIVE ACTION! WHEN THE FINAL BOSS IS ABOUT TO BEAT YOU DOWN, YOU CRASH INTO HIM AND GO TO TOWN! BUT EVEN WITH TIREK ON HIS LAST LEGS, NINETEEN ALSO ONLY HAS A SINGLE LIFE LEFT AND THE TIMER IS ON THE SECONDS MARK. IT WON'T BE LONG....though either way, he's technically the winner...wait..you don't want me to say that? I mean, he does have the high score. hmm? ok......YEAAAHH! THIS WILL DETERMINE IF NINETEEN...WHO I JUST LEARNED IS NAMED ANON....Iron Will finds that pretty weird, you'd think they'd tell me sooner...anywho....IS THE TRUE KING OF THE ARCADE! LET'S GIVE HIM THE BOOST HE NEEDS! LET'S CHEER HIM ONNNNN! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!"
>>
>>27857223
>Just stay focused, ignore the crowd, ignore the cheers, focus on the bullets heading towards you, not the others....
>10 seconds, Tirek has a sliver of health.
>5 seconds, just a few pixels now, dodging his lasers, which have now gone nuts.
>2 seconds, one pixel
>1 second....
>.............
>Tirek..........
>Explodes.
>The crowd explodes in cheers as you nearly fall over, you don't even get a chance to insert your name on the high score screen. Iron Will walks up to you and holds you up by your good foreleg. "LADIES AND GENTLECOLTS! WE HAVE OUR ARCADE KIIIING! ANON HAS DEFEATED THE UNDEFEATABLE. HE HAS CRUSHED TIREK AND....Well he miss putting in his high score...hrm? oh, you guys can edit it later..right..INSERTED HIS PLACE IN HISTORY! ANON! FOR YOUR VICTORY, NOT ONLY DO YOU WIN THIS CROWN!" Iron Will slaps a crown onto your head "BUT THE ARCADE CABINETS FOR BOTH SUPER ALICORN BLASTER ONE AND TWO WILL BE SENT TO YOUR HOME! DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANT TO SAY TO THE CHEERING CROWD?" Iron Will holds a microphone towards your mouth
>You were frothing at the mouth as you had a retarded smile on your face
"fmmggmmnngmmmnnbdbdjdmsssssss"
>"YOU HEARD IT HEAR FOLKS, THE KING HAS GIVEN HIS MESSAGE WHICH IRON WILL CAN'T ACTUALLY REPEAT BECAUSE HE DIDN'T ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND A WORD OF IT!.....oh..he has arcade drought? give him a pat on the back? firm?....ok got it..."
>Iron Will gives you a firm hit on the back, making you lose your breath for a second. You come to your senses after you take a spit, and he gently holds you up on his palms as he asks again, as he was being told through his microphone receiver to ask the question again "SO ANON, DO YOU HAVE ANY ACTUAL WORDS FOR THE CROWD?"
>>
>>27857324
Video game cutie mark when
>>
>>27857324
"Git gud losers, come back when you learned how to not suck"
>>
>>27857324
>With your senses returned. You looked down at the crowd. Button Mash seemed to have really rage quit, he was gone...probably might hear about that later. The rest were cheering on the hero colt, who was even able to defeat great foes in video games. You could even hear them mentioning that the fight with Rainbow Dash was possibly even a ruse to not completely pound her to dust...and then..
>Nymous...she was still in the crowd. Upset sure, but she was still there. She didn't slink off to do anything else...she actually waited for you to finish. Did she ever cheer for you?...you didn't know....but..you'd pretend that she did.
"Actually...I do have something to say....There's a pony who has gone through as many hardships to get where she is today. And I think she deserves to come up here. For what is a King without a queen? Would it be ok to invite my sister up here and dub her the queen...and stuff?"
>You give Iron Will a cute pout.
>"Well uh...." Iron Will whispers into his receiver microphone..then nods "Well sure!...it's just kinda weird actually. y'know....Kings and Queens...are..sorta married...Iron Will doesn't wanna think about it too much....ANON'S SISTER! C'MON UP AND RECEIVE YOUR CROWN AS QUEEN OF THE ARCADE...This job isn't too bad...them foals smiles actually make me feel pretty good. Then Iron Will remembers there's stallions who participated and that just....hurts for some reason...ehh."
>Nymous looked surprised. She looked left and right, and said in a somber and lonely voice "..But I didn't win"
>You smile gently at her from atop the stage
"But you did...you won a brother. Now come on up! You know you wanna"
>Speaking of wanna...you kinda wanted to shove your win in all their faces. It felt good to game again...but...had to hold it in. Especially since this was a good moment to get Chrysalis to feel actual love
>>
>>27857149
But if Nymous wins she will behave, but if Anon loses he has to stay out of her way?
>>
>>27857460
>"A-alright..I..I suppose...I don't feel I deserve it...but..mnn" Nymous reluctantly steps up on stage as you give her a small rub with your head to her side. The crowd seems to have liked it. Cheering on the sister of the hero colt, though some seemed lost, not knowing you had a sister at all....which you didn't really. Nymous didn't even seem to notice a crown be put onto her head as she just stared onto the crowd with a gentle yet quivering smile..and then you saw it....tears slowly running down her eyes...oh man...
>Iron Will holds a microphone over her, asking if she'd like to say a few words
>"....I know I've only been here for less than a day...But I recognize a few of the adorable and loving faces I had seen at the school...and I can already feel the acceptance from each and every one of you. Yes, I am Anon's sister...I know some may be confused..but it's the truth...In my heart, I care about him very much...and I'm glad to see that he cares so much about me...." Nymous looks to you with sad eyes "T-thank you so much...Anon"
>>
>>27857493
....did i get that backwards? (reads back) oh shit
>>
>>27857499
Oh my god this chapter
Please tell that she is being honest
>>
>>27857502
Ok yeah...I suggest to everyone to read the Pastebin version....i made a error on that
>>
File: bestsmug.png (41 KB, 204x106) Image search: [Google]
bestsmug.png
41 KB, 204x106
>>27857510
of course she isn't

and if you REALLLY want spoilers

She will keep her promise not like she can't have Scrappy do the snooping for her
>>
>>27857518
Also...super...mega..ultra..spoilers.. and i mean this is big stuff. Check at your own risk.

Ex captain returns, he's become a mad mutant. a shell of his former self. And wants Anon dead. Scrappy and Chrysalis will save Anon....but take note. Anon doesn't go wimpy during this encounter. It's just Ex-captain is too powerful..

Take note, that this idea is still heavily pending and will either be altered and may even not happen. But if it does, this is the outline of the idea. But for something that will happen soon.

Celestia will return the horn. But she knows Nymous is Chrysalis, and Chrysalis knows she knows....it'll be quite the conversation
>>
>>27857565
Also, not really spoilers. but for anyone curious. Chrysalis does like Anon as a friend. But she isn't Discord, and she isn't like the other ponies. She has a hive to take care of and a kingdom to strike down. She doesn't bend to anyone's will easily and for her, it isn't a case of "Feelings getting in the way" so much as "My feelings need to coincide with my plans or else you're pretty much shit out of luck, you will only get a few exceptions" sorta deal. Chrysalis doesn't understand the real concept of friendship yet she finds Anon compelling enough to keep him around, but at the same time is not really willing to give up anything unless she has to. She will manipulate,lie, and cheat without a single thought of it being wrong or not. She also likes Anon because even if he is trying to change her, he still is neutral in her eyes, since he won't tell on her despite it being advantageous to rat her out. It makes him that more interesting. And of course, she loves manipulating and taunting him. Because for the most part, he always comes back for more instead of running away or actively putting her down for it every moment. Then theres the moments that surprise her like Anon letting her feast on him. It's basically a combination of things that let her stay emotionally distant and yet close at the same time. Easier to write than to explain. also even though she doesn't mean what she says. Doesn't mean she didn't atleast feel something
>>
>>27857583
Bump for gradius champion.
>>
>>27844058
So we gonna fug or what
>>
>>27857565
OHHHH SHIT I CAN'T WAIT
>>
File: 1466801492228.png (79 KB, 495x561) Image search: [Google]
1466801492228.png
79 KB, 495x561
>>27857583
chryssy is just gonna turn into a huge softy
>>
>>27857518
She isn't being honest about keeping the promise or her reaction at being crowned vidya queen wasnt honest
>>
I actually like CHryssi in this story.
Most writers turn her into some quivering, dejected bugbutt who's never had TROO WUV before and immediately does a fucking heel turn once a human gets a boner for her.
Its nice to see her as her manipulative, cold self in something.
>>
>>27857510
Of course she's faking, she's an evil queen that feeds by manipulating the emotions of everyone around her.
>>
Cockfish where are you? I miss ya man
>>
>>27859448
he cant get back over The Wall
>>
>>27860036
Check your facts, Cleetus because cockfish was a 'murrican.

>Implying the wall won't be easy to jump over
>>
>>27860390
>implying he was a TRUE American
The Wall got him.
>>
>>27860423
This thread lives in Mexico
>>
>>27860655
no thats the forbidden thread that does that
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 72

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.