[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4
File: 1444507291187.png (1 MB, 1418x868) Image search: [Google]
1444507291187.png
1 MB, 1418x868
What went wrong?
>>
>>27821430
This was probably the best possible solution for them. They all got cutie marks that give their own talents yet share a common design so they're still linked as friends. Was a good feel episode and was nice to see DT reformed and see why she's mean.
>>
>>27821430
Your opinion
>>
>>27821475
This

And the follow-up episode with resentful Applebloom was a nice surprise
>>
>>27821430
Redeeming Diamond cunt.
>Giving her a song that gave me feels.
>>
>>27821430
lack of cuteceaƱera episode
>>
>>27821430
your suicide
>>
>>27821430
The writer wanted to leave the show.
>>
>>27821430
i say the CM
i mean, we knew AB will be apples, scoot something cool, and bell music
but i think a shield was too much. in any case, a talent about being able to help people reach their destiny is cool
>>
File: 604 sad.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
604 sad.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27821488
>OYM promises all this new potential and room for them to further develop
>Sweetie and AB don't get another speaking role for the rest of the pre-hiatus season
Considering how much attention they got in S4 and S5, this is seriously disappointing. Maybe this second half will make up for it, though.
>>
>>27821430
Everything
>>
File: 1385167310996.jpg (162 KB, 900x340) Image search: [Google]
1385167310996.jpg
162 KB, 900x340
>>27821430
The shield thing... does that mean that shining armor has a friendship bound too with a group of friends like the CMC ?
>>
>>27821430
They're getting more episodes even after being done with.
>>
>>27821430
Life
>>
>>27821430
1. Using fandom-inspired designs and concepts when they obviously don't work.
2. Executing them like garbage.
3. Giving their cutie marks in a Diamond Tiara episode after 5 fucking seasons.
4. Copying Magical Mystery Cure.
5. Being an unfunny, self-pampering, boring, egotistical, handicapped episode.
6. Following the tradition of seasons 2+ always has to be as boring, autistic and retarded as possible.
>>
>>27821430
Everything.
>>
to this day it still baffles me that people were literally angry about 'lack of progress' and thinking it was a plot thread that had been left hanging (oh noes)

are people that touched in the head that they forgot it's a cartoon, and that cartoons - especially magical cartoon equine cartoons - don't have to be realistic. it's like getting angry at the Simpsons for wearing the same clothes for the past hundred years because PEOPLE DON'T DO THAT
>>
The children's cartoon show I've been watching for six years hasn't resolved the long standing issue regarding cutie marks. This is unacceptable and I demand Hasbro continue to provide fuel for head canons and original characters, because I have literally nothing else to care about
>>
>>27823104
His shield represents his ability to protect and defend. His group that he is bound to would be the Royal Guard.
>>
>>27823246
You seriously didn't like Crusaders of the Lost Mark? I think it was one of the best of the season. Are you just sour because of the designs?
>>
>>27821475

>was nice to see DT reformed
That was the worst thing, unless it makes CMC dont appear anymore in the show, which didnt happen

Also the song is crap, I cannot even remember the lyrics, yet I still remember Smile, Winter wrap up and This day Arya, even Bats! For fuck sake
>>
>>27824818
Those are all the most memorable songs in the series, of course you'd remember them.
>>
>>27824818
hang yourself
>>
>>27821430
Nothing. You're just another autists who hates changes.
>>
More cynical hack baby writing
>>
File: 1467788211955.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
1467788211955.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
You folks tell me
>>
>all these faggots who unironically want major characters who we've watched develop in depth from season 1 to be removed from the show because they don't like them
It's beyond idiotic. All three of them have more depth and further possible development (due to the fact that they're still growing and finding themselves) than most of the mane 6 at this point, and you don't see people demanding that Fluttershy and Pinkie be written out. The crusaders are the most exciting and interesting part of the show for me right now, and I sincerely cannot see where people are coming from when they say On Your Marks is forgettable filler.

>lmao u pedo
>>
>>27824268
>Being an unfunny, self-pampering, boring, egotistical, handicapped episode.
>the tradition of seasons 2+ always has to be: writing as boring, autistic and retarded as possible.
You genuinely can't understand, can you?
>>
>>27821430
>What went right
They're legal now
>>
saved
>>
>>27821430
The only thing good about these cutie marks is that CMC will no longer get more than 1 episode a season.
>>
>>27821430
They didn't put in the effort to explain the meaning of the marks for the special needs children on this board who don't get it and somehow believe their arcs are done.
>>
>>27821430
trying to cram three different symbols into a size usually reserved for one of three-to-five symbols
making them an ugly fucking color
making them FIVE colors in one, including vertical stripes
making two of the symbols nearly the same size, shape, and color, almost overlapping
>>
>>27827505
they were legal from their first heat, chum
>>
The only real issue I have is that the colour scheme and abstract design of the cutiemarks look a bit out of place.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.