[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Rarity sees something she likes >"It's simply
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
>Rarity sees something she likes
>"It's simply DIVINE!"
>>
>>27816757
I'll take "Things she'll never say about your dick" for 500 Alex.
>>
>>27816757
>not realising people have things they tend to say a lot
It would be dumber if she never said the same thing twice. People have a natural response to certain things, hers happens to be calling it divine.
>>
File: d9e.jpg (106 KB, 497x427) Image search: [Google]
d9e.jpg
106 KB, 497x427
>>27816757
>OP sees something he likes
>"Unf a penis"
>>
These threads always baffle me...on one hand I know what you're getting at, writers are lazy and/or uncreative hurrhurr, but honestly like someone else pointed out people DO say the same phrases all the time...people have patterns of speech and key words/phrases they use more frequently than others

Random example, any time you talk to my dad you are guaranteed to hear him say "WOOOOT", I don't know why, but it's something he says and is convinced it a punctuation...

Another random example, about 5 times out of 10 any time a buddy of mine doesn't know how to respond to something or simply doesn't have much to say, he will just go "Yeeeeeeeeeeaaap....it happens" in the exact same cadence every time
>>
File: image.png (8 KB, 509x619) Image search: [Google]
image.png
8 KB, 509x619
>>27816821
Why live
>>
>>27816757
>Anything happens in Muhrica
>"omg"
>>
>>27817029
I have a friend who says "God Dammit" at everything he doesn't like, as well as calling things he can't remember the name of "God Dammits".
>>
>>27817029
Yeah, I have a friend who almost always says the word "whatnot", and I wonder if he notices this. Now I'm wondering if there are any words that I subconsciously use on a daily basis.
>>
>>27816757
I would really like an episode where the mane 6 wake up being zebras and talking ratchet-english.
and then when rarity sees something she likes she will say.
>that shit is dank as heck tho.
>>
>>27817703
>as well as calling things he can't remember the name of "God Dammits".
Looks like I have a name for the retardedly heavy and shittily-wrapped packages that fly open and spill out all over the place at my job now.
>>
>>27818090
What a horrifying alternate universe I've stumbled upon.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.