[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We need a game like stardew valley but with pones
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
We need a game like stardew valley but with pones
>>
>>27809261
ok
>>
Kickstart it, faggot.
>>
>>27809903
that would be multiple levels of copyright infringement. Better off modding Stardew Valley.
>>
>>27809261
That...
Actually sounds like a good idea.
>>
>>27809261
I would enjoy a comprehensive mid that extends the game world with Ponyville, complete with cast of characters to talk to and interact with. Perhaps a portal you can discover either on the farm or the woods?
>>
>>27809924
stardew valley is already a rip off of rune factory, there is nothing to sue here
>>
>>27809261
Isn't that exactly what the Pony Town devs are trying to make?
>>
File: 007.jpg (218 KB, 900x589) Image search: [Google]
007.jpg
218 KB, 900x589
>>27809261
stardew valley, played it for a while, extremely boring, drop it.

harvest moon friends of mineral town is way better, i want a pony version of that.
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 209x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 209x404
>>27810666
>not harvest moon DS cute
Who did you marry if not for the beautiful Celia?
>>
>>27809261
i don't want farmville game pony version i rather want the sims pony
>>
>>27810734
>broken English
The Sims is shit tbqhwu senpai
>>
>>27810163
Rune Factory is a piece of steaming weeb shit that looks like total ass
>>
We need a game like WoW but with ponies.
>>
>>27810840
No, we don't need it.
>>
>>27810840
We need a game like Call of Duty but with ponies.
>>
>>27810840
we need a game like modded skyrim but i get to fuck little pony mares and impregnate them with satyrs and marry them and cuddle them and i'm going to go cuddle with my tulpa harem
>>
>>27810840
>We need a game like Call of Cthulu but with ponies.

>I wanna be the cutest investigator of Miskatonic U.
>>
>>27810840
early* WoW or something like baldurs gate where its a story driven open world RPG.
>>
>>27809261
the only real game this fandom needs.
Sims 1/2 like mod
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.