[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You and your waifu/husbando switch bodies. You now live their
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7
You and your waifu/husbando switch bodies. You now live their life and they live yours. What happens?
>>
>>27806607
>[autistic screaming from canterlot can be heard for miles around]
>>
Immediately start rubbing myself. Lyra would probably start jacking off.
>>
File: is this the real life.jpg (96 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
is this the real life.jpg
96 KB, 1440x810
>>27806607
>waifu becomes a 31yr old chainsmoking autist with a shitty job still iving at home
>what happens
Suicide, most likely.
>>
>>27806607
I model Our Town after the Roman Empire. Starlight goes insane over how messy my bedroom is.
>>
>>27806607
>inb4 nothing really changes for either of us, Twilight would probably figure out what I'm going for and be perfectly ok with that and I think I could manage being a slightly neurotic pony princess pretty well. The only thing that will change is that the Princess of Friendship will start looking for ways to bridge the gap between the universal plains

Also >>27806624
>>
>>27806607
>29 year old man was taken to a mental hospital after claiming to be the character from children's television show and attempting to fly from the roof of business building
>>
File: 1461206617124.jpg (79 KB, 488x451) Image search: [Google]
1461206617124.jpg
79 KB, 488x451
>>27806607
>I become a beautiful world-class musician
>she becomes a fat college kid with a shitty retail job
>both of us can play at being the other, not particularly well, but passably
>we still can't be together even though we both just hopped across the multiverse
This is an abstract form of torture.
>>
>>27806607
I'm now extremely popular and everybody knows and trusts me. She's now a waste of space notorious for being a jackass, and her genuine advances are met with real skepticism.
>>
File: 1450506084465.jpg (44 KB, 625x758) Image search: [Google]
1450506084465.jpg
44 KB, 625x758
>>27806607
>waifu becomes a butchers son and is bullied into keeping to the family trade because I never really got out of my home town
Goddamn I know I can be a cruil bastard but even I couldn't force that onto Fluttershy.
Fuck you OP
>>
File: 1465255042744.jpg (57 KB, 599x454) Image search: [Google]
1465255042744.jpg
57 KB, 599x454
waifu's body:
>rubbing, so much RUBBING
>husband get cucked, I'm gay for shining but not that gay
>oh, r-right, I had a kid to take care of...
>empire burns within a month because I'm too busy fapping all day

My body23 y/o fitfag that still lives at mummy's:
>boredom unless she discover's the intranets
>shitty office job that slowly drains her cheerfullness
>gainz killed because princesses don't need to workout
>>
>>27806607
I get to travel through dreams and watch over the night. She has to go to bootcamp in 3 months.
>>
File: 13521636.png (160 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
13521636.png
160 KB, 577x1024
>>27806607
>Trixie becomes a poor artist who is despised by their peers because they think they they're crazy, and is forced to live in the ghetto because of their poor childhood

Huh, not much changes
>>
>>27807482
She better comb her hair and shine her shoes.
>>
>>27806607
ask her/him-now if i taste like mint
>>
File: 1398893270244.jpg (151 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1398893270244.jpg
151 KB, 900x900
>>27806607
Sounds like I've got some trees to kick. She'd be PISSED if I left the harvest up to Mac & Applebloom.
Best to do a thorough test drive of the body first, though. Don't want to sprain an ankle hitting a tree wrong, and switching to a completely different set of limbs might take some getting used to. >>27806624 would have to wait until after a good day's work, and then I'd make sure to let Twilight know what happened before resuming until it's time for the next day's work, after which I'll likely crash and sleep off two days' hard labor and a night of masturbation.
My body probably loses my job by not knowing how or when to get there, but I'm really not sure how she'd react to waking up in the squalor of a /fit/ fa/tg/uy whose home resembles nothing so much as a dungeon crawl where the random encounter table consists mainly of boxes of paper and the loot is mostly knives.
My cat would likely die, as Applejack wouldn't know she needs her thyroid medication and my roommates can't be counted on to feed even themselves. Oh, and I doubt Applejack knows how to groom facial hair, so my mutton chops will go feral again.
>>
>>27806630
>a shitty job still iving at home
but it depends on a person. She would be a great one with a good job.
>>
>>27806607
she's kill herself, while I'd fuck every pony I come across
>>
>>27807371
sounds like a few bronies are only a few steps away from that
>>
>>27806607
I learn how to fly and shoot lasers from my forehead. Also masturbation. Lots of it.

She becomes a scrawny IT squid and must deal with a shitty ass dry docked ship with a command that's just itching for an excuse to move her from the barracks to an onboard rack.
>>
>>27806607
I would....

Pee on everything
>>
>>27806607
Shot goes down because she dosent know how to be a dude meanwhile I have her personality down pat and everyone thinks I'm her
>>
>>27808565
Shit*
>>
>>27806607
I would become a naughty filly clopping and having fun with my two friends. My waifu would become a pedo musician who beats his partner for she is too old for him.
>>
>>27806607
I masturbate. A lot. Also I talk about books and shit and annoy Spike.
She kills herself like I should have long ago.
>>
For me it's simple, ponies' dreams would get a lot lewder. Luna would end up in the Army, she would either quickly rise in ranks or wouldn't be able to serve at all. Without uber magic and royalty status things would be pretty depressing for her.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.