[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You can be with Pinkie Pie but the downside is you have to be
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (114 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
image.png
114 KB, 512x512
You can be with Pinkie Pie but the downside is you have to be poor and work a minimum wage job for a year.
>>
>>27802458
But OP, I already am poor and work a minimum wage job...
>>
>>27802458
So the only thing that's changed is that now I get to hang with Pinkie Pie? Alright
>>
>>27802458
Poor and minimum wage? That's a promotion to me!
>>
>>27802458
Will there be sexxings?
>>
>>27802458
I don't think earning more money than now is really a downside.
>>
>>27802458
Sure, whatever. It's not a big deal
>>
>>27802458
hmmm...
on one hand I get to be with best pony but have to put up with a job and quite possibly the public
on the other hand I can remain a neet, not have to deal with the public and look at pictures of pinkie all day
what to do?
>>
>>27802458

I've already paid those dues and then some. Gimme my Ponk.
>>
>>27802458
I'm already poor with a shitty job.
Does it HAVE to be the annoying frankku horse?
>>
>>27802458

i want to put my mouth against pinkie pie's anus and lick the remains of her last meal out of her small intestine.
>>
dude i'm already with pinkie pie and i live on autism bucks. we're very happy and are expecting our second satyr soon.
>>
>>27802458
So, you're saying I get to hang out with Pinkie AND I get a paying job?
Where's the downside?
>>
>>27802458

Hah! I'm bumping this thread just because I knew it would piss you off. Suck it, faggots!
>>
>>27802458

>for a year

I worked one for 4 years. I'm fucking fine with that.
>>
I want to take Pinkie Pie home with me and do kinky things with peanut butter.
>>
>>27802458
Nigger, that isn't even hard. Try harder.
>>
>>27802458
I was already poor and made minimum wage, for 4 years, do I win?
>>
>>27802458
I thought that prompts like these came with an upside.
>>
>>27802458
That's fine, ill just stay in California for another year
>>
>>27805579

California.

That whole state is designed to lure you in and fuck you over.
>>
>>27805587
You could thank Gerry Brown and Mark Leno for that. At least The Terminator didn't just fuck my state up senpai
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.