[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rate my collection, anon!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: thoseAreNotToys.png (1 MB, 1152x648) Image search: [Google]
thoseAreNotToys.png
1 MB, 1152x648
Rate my collection, anon!
>>
>>27800422
>your collection
>>
>>27800422
Shit women.
Alright horses.
>>
>>27800422
>Miku
>Touhou
You're the worst kind of weeb there is, anon.
People died and went to war to eliminate your kind.
>>
>>27800422
>buying the anime style P&S
>not cute cartoony show style ones
Kill you are self
>>
File: doNot.png (264 KB, 319x561) Image search: [Google]
doNot.png
264 KB, 319x561
>>27800476
Hey, I know it isn't much, but I've collected them over a pretty large span of time, so it is technically a collection. Also, all of it brings memories and is important to me.
>>27800492
>>27800523
pic related
>>27800526
End yourself you fucking faggot, cartoony versions are on the "to get" list.
>>
>>27800422
I want the Vinyl one. Everything else needs to have cum on it., get to work Anon.
>>
>>27800422
starting weebo/good horses
>>
Where did you get transformation panty and stocking?
What do you do when you need to print something, and does it come out in moon runes?
...outta ten
>>
>>27800422
0/10 needs cum on it
>>
File: image.jpg (70 KB, 582x607) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
70 KB, 582x607
>>27800422
What do you do when you need to scan something you fucking faggot?
>>
>>27801246
>Where did you get transformation panty and stocking?
Bought it in a shop on Nakano for less than one third of their price. Had to glue one wing back. Aside from that, the quality is astonishing.
>>27801298
I take all of them off like a faggot I am.
I am a lone man, anon, I have no furniture to place them on. Be considerate.
>>
>>27800422
>being able to fit your collection into any one image
just how autistic are you?
>>
File: image.png (407 KB, 819x514) Image search: [Google]
image.png
407 KB, 819x514
>>27801380
>Not being able to fit your collection into any one image
Just how pleb are you?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.