[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bronies: The extremely unexpected fans of my little pony
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1466925767374.jpg (83 KB, 500x377) Image search: [Google]
1466925767374.jpg
83 KB, 500x377
Is it worth watching?
>>
>>27795690
no.
>>
>>27795690
No. In fact, DON'T watch ANY of the documentaries, they suck ass.
>>
>>27795690
I recommend it if you want to kill yourself, it gives you hope that you haven't reached the abyss yet.

Otherwise, it's a right good laugh.
>>
>>27795690
I liked Saberspark's documentary better. He did like three versions and I'm not sure which I watched, but I enjoyed it. Or maybe it's just I was in my "I love everything with ponies" phase.
>>
File: Bronies Doc.png (185 KB, 720x205) Image search: [Google]
Bronies Doc.png
185 KB, 720x205
>>27795690
Watch it as a cautionary tale.
Those people are horrifying. That film convinced me to NEVER attend a convention or meet-up. Fucking pony weirdos.
>>
>>27795690
We need a better documentary to be honest. The hype is over and all of the presumed "fans" that only hopped on the bandwagon in 2012 have left. It needs to cover the darker side of the fandom in a way where it doesn't just skim the surface yet not make the fans that don't give it a bad name look too creepy in the process. Not only that, but it needs to cover other topics like the major drama that has inevitably changed it and the fans as just people.
>>
>>27795758
We have like 5 documentaries, we don't need another.
>>
>>27795750
>Brodles
>>
>>27795772
It would still be nice to have one good one survive a fire than 5 bad ones. Plus I'd be willing to bet like 3 of those are made by a bunch of faggot YouTubers that probably throw a bit too much bias into the situation.
>>
>>27795758
It's not a documentary per se, but I'd recommend watching drowning in horseshoe's horse finale. It briefly summarizes the darker side of the fandom, if you can tolerate his method of doing so.
>>
>>27795792
kek

I can't unsee this
>>
>>27795690
It was unbelievable shit, a brony tale was better (if you like Ashleigh Ball). But you might as well avoid them both
>>
>>27795690
No. The only good doc is A Brony Tale.

>>27795716
You have shit taste.
>>
File: i came here to hyaah at you.jpg (31 KB, 600x668) Image search: [Google]
i came here to hyaah at you.jpg
31 KB, 600x668
>>27795690
>brony
>documentary
>ever
>for any reason
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.