[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reversed Gender Roles Equestria
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92
File: 1466515609225.jpg (425 KB, 1147x1100) Image search: [Google]
1466515609225.jpg
425 KB, 1147x1100
Previous thread: >>27765766

GoogleDoc Pastebin Archive:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1aoh8YH3I0q78czAnb9mt_4h5jUeCUbivFV5WhAh935U/edit?pli=1

Old CrazyRain's Stories' Archives:
http://pastebin.com/C82B4dea
>>
>>27793111
Anon can't tell ponies from each other.
Don't ask me how that is possible just make it happen.
>>
>>27793132
also no dong ring.
>>
>>27793132
>Colour-blind Anon
>The only distinction between ponies (aside from the obvious race) is their mane-style and their cutie marks
>Anon is very confused when it rains and everypony is left with straight, soaked hair.
>>
>>27793199
>"Anon, have you seen Lyra?"
"That name sounds familiar. Who is she?"
>"Oh, you know... mint-green coat, orange eyes."
"....so, what's her cutie mark?"
>"It's a lyre."
>The fuck is a lyre?
"And her mane-style?"
>"Pfff.... Looking for inspiration, Anon? I swear, you colts and your mane-style obsession."
>>
>>27793199
Colts cringe in horror at the color combinations he wears.
>>
Short update to the lovely wrassler Anon green before I write the days leading to the in-ring debut of El Incognito and Hay-J Smiles.
>>27784888
---
>The walk to the stadium was uneventful.
>Entering the stadium, you were immediately greeted by the sight of various species of creatures walking around.
>Some were dressed in wrestling attire, others not.
>"PCW sure is larger than our old promotion, ain't it?"
>Cheese turns to you with a smile.
"Yeah. I'm sure we'll have a great time though."
>You walked ahead of Cheese to find the center of the stadium.
"C'mon Cheese, last one there buys drinks."
>Cheese blinked then trotted after you.
>As you rushed with Cheese in tow towards where they would set up the ring, you nearly bump into various ponies and creatures.
>"Hey!" You weave through a minotauress wearing a belt.
>"Watch where you're going!" A Diamond Dog carrying cups of water nearly trips.
>"Watch it, colt!" A large mare accompanied by her valet takes a step back.
>"Where do you think you're going?" McMare comes into your view.
>Oh shit.
>You grind into a halt a few inches before you boop McMare with your crotch.
>Cheese crashes into you, but you don't trip into McMare.
>"Ow, Anon, that hurt."
>Cheese is lightly slapping your back.
>McMare peeks around you and sees Cheese.
>"There you are. Come with me. We're going to shoot a promo on you guys."
>She leads you to a room with a background and various lights.
>The room had a camera and tables covered with bags presumably of the crew.
>A pony behind the background was practicing her lines.
>The background was a dark red and had the PCW's signature white and blue logo.
>McMare knocks on the floor twice, getting both your attention.
>"Alright, this promo will be shown right before the main event. We're going to have our camera on one of our top stars. She'll talk to Cheese offscreen, then the camera will move over to Cheese."
>"That's when we have you run in on Cheese and attack him. You'll get a quick brawl."
>>
>>27793456
"Cheese will throw you and knock over the camera. The video feed cuts with the camera having a shot of your masked face."
>You give a quick nod and move behind the camera.
>"As for you, Cheese. You just talk to her casually. Nothing else. When Anonymous runs in on you, you quickly fight back and throw Anonymous into the camera. Alright?"
>Cheese trots over to an X mark near the set
>You hear some hoofsteps behind the background of the set.
>Holy shit it's her!
>Out comes the face of PCW, Jane Ceneigh, wearing her cap, tee, and shorts.
>You can already hear her theme song blaring in your ears.
>DOO DOO DOO DOOOOOOOOOOOO
>"We ready yet? I've still got some Make-A-Wish foals to meet."
>McMare gives everyone a quick once-over and nods.
>"We're shooting in 5, 4, 3, 2..."
---
>The previous match between Coaldust and Rybark had just finished and the wrestlers moved backstage.
>The lights dim in the stadium as the promo pf you and Cheese plays.
>The camera shows Jane Ceneigh talking to Cheese who was offscreen.
>"Yeah, I'm excited we could get you here. New talent is always good for the company. Listen, if you got any problems, just hit me up, alright? It's hard for newbies to get adjusted here. I gotta leave now. See you soon, Hay-J Smiles."
>The crowd gives a slight pop for Cheese's name being dropped.
>The camera swivels over to Hay-J and focuses on him.
>"Alright, Jane. I can't wait to wrestle in a couple of weeks. Thanks."
>Hay-J turns and you immediately tackle him.
>The crowd is full of noise.
>The camera is following you and Cheese having a brawl.
>You're giving Hay-J a hell of a beatdown.
>You're straddling him, dishing out a Moo Thesz press.
>Innovated and popularized by the legendary Moo Thesz, of course.
>He throws you off of him and immediately grabs you.
>He delivers a perfect snapmare and throws you into the camera.
>The camera tumbles over.
>You face the lens and the crowd pops.
>The video feed cuts off and the light returns.
>>
>>27793199
Why wouldn't he just tell them he is color-blind though?
That isn't anything shameful.
>>
>>27793462
Alright got this shit posted and updated the bin. Going to get some brunch then work on my story. captcha's being an ass.

Bin:
http://pastebin.com/y4nLFngq

no bully pls
>>
>>27793470
Yes bully
If you don't write more. This is good shit
>>
>>27793463
Yes it is. It means you have a genetic defect and can never be allowed to breed.
>>
>>27793825
It also means that little miss spell for everything could probably cure you and you won't give your children your burdens.
>>
File: image.png (51 KB, 250x360) Image search: [Google]
image.png
51 KB, 250x360
So, how would an RGRE Diamond Dog story to?
What about a bird wife story, or a dragon WAIFU?

I miss the cows…
>>
>Anon dates a ponice mare, she is harsh with everyone but him.
>One day anon fell the staircase and got really hurt.
>When in the hospital everyone stats thinking ponice waifu abuses anon.
>Anon deny everything but they think he is just protecting her.
Rgre happens
>>
>>27788380
But that's wrong.
WHITE horses are albinos, they have white coats and pink skin.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_(horse)
You're probably confusing whites and greys, which is common for non-horse people.
>>
>>27794313
Don't give us that silly horse breeder bullshit.
If a horse looks white then it's white.
It doesn't matter if it's just been painted, it's still white.
>>
Hey all, thanks for all the support and feedback. It’s great that we have so many writers and readers excited about this thread. So yeah, this is Act III of that A.J.F.F.M. story I’ve been doing, sorry if it’s a bit long, but I hope you all enjoy it!
Act 1: http://pastebin.com/JLja3pCy
Act 2: http://pastebin.com/Sn57FwWn
………………….
>Be Anon
>The sun was pouring like a water-color collage over the early morning sky, tucking what was once an oppressive night to rest
>All the townsfolk were starting to stumble groggily out of their houses
>Mares hurrying to make it to work on-time
>Panicking stallions performing a choreography well-practiced, ushering grumbling fillies and colts off to school
>Twi’s castle let off a reflective sheen in the distance, casting crystal rays across the town’s northern side, (wherein you and the others were currently eating), and almost signaling that a new day, a new start has begun for the pleasant little town
>You lounge back into the diner booth’s cushion, and it’s old-timey red sheen apparently disguises a still comfortable padding underneath
>The diner was named “Specky the Stallion’s All-Equestrian Graze”, and despite the brazenly awkward title, it was a cozy little hammock of 50s-era diner food and décor owned by a loud-mouthed but kind-hearted stallion, who you’ve come to know over time
>You tend to be a regular here, as food was always good after an exhausting night of…
>Being totally not a whore
>This morning could have been just another peaceful sunrise to watch, coffee in hand and fresh food on the plate, but no…
>These mares
>These here mares were causing a ruckus
>Turns out maybe getting them all together so fast wasn’t such a hot idea
>You were all sitting at the far booth, a half-circle from which conversation was being loudly thrown back and forth between two sides
>And of course, you were in the middle
>>
>>27794499
>On your left, Checkered Sapphire, Bon-Bon the ever passive-aggressive, and a quiet mint pony named Lyra were bickering and pointing hooves over at the group of mares on your right, which consisted of Ponk and the Purple Dork
>Twi raised her voice
>”I CAN get the bill, Anon even said I should, since he just knows I’m the true alpha mare.”
>This sparks a rebuttal from Checkered
>”What are you talking about? Just let me pay it!”
>Bon-Bon chimes
>”Yeah I can get it too y’know, Ms. Fancy Princess!”
>She looks over at you, then back at Twi
>”Not like I care or anything, I was just saying!”
>Twi responds
>”Well I must say it would be uncouth for a lower class mare to pay when-“
>Checkered looks legitimately pissed now
>”Lower-class? The buck is that supposed to mean?!”
>Insults begin flying across the table, as heads turn in the restaurant and the mares argue and bicker over who is “the most alpha” of the group
>You hear mumbling
>You look down and-
>Oh right, forgot to mention that
>After her first few bites of toast Glisten had pretty much conked out again
>You noticed when she stopped talking and leaning on your left shoulder, slumping a bit as her body relaxed and succumbed to the exhaustion of being up for over thirty hours
>You had decided it was best to scoop the snoozing mare up and cradle her against your chest so as to make sure she doesn’t wake up in a pile of toast, and Glisten naturally took to using the right side of your chest and shoulder to make a pillow to lay her weary head on
>You were done eating now, and absent mindedly petting and supporting her head, rocking her a little bit whilst you could feel her warm breath on your chest as she snuggled in closer to you
>She was mumbling in her sleep with a big, dumb grin on her face
>It was nice to see her relax
>She drooled a little onto the front of you suit coat, and you affectionately took a napkin and dabbed it off of her chin
>>
>>27794512
>Thankfully she seemed too out cold to be bothered by the surrounding argument, which seemed to be gaining steam
>You knew you had to put a stop to this
“Mares, Ladies!”
>Your voice, scratchy from the coffee and the fact that you hadn’t talked in a while, immediately draws the attention of the group
>You knew you had to come up with something to show them just how unpleasant this whole arguing situation was
>You look around and hope no one hears this but them
“I’ll pay it for now, doesn’t matter if I’m a colt or not. I’m awfully-“
>You sigh
“PEEVED at our current situation.”
>The room goes silent
>A stallion gets up from a nearby table, dragging an open-mouthed filly with him out of the room as he admonishes you
>”You are bucking sick! Using that kind of language with fillies and colts around! You are really bucking sick in the head, I mean really what your father say?!”
>Oops
>The mares all look down at themselves
>Twi musters up the beans to speak first
>”I’m sorry Anon, it’s just… if these mares are really tagging on as herdm-“
>”And we are!”
>”Then I just want to make sure it’s the right crowd for something like this Anon. It’s only because I just don’t want to see you get hurt.”
>As Twi finishes Checkered bursts in again
>”Oh minotits you just want to keep him away from us cause you think we’re not good enough for your stuck-up standa-“
>”That’s not it you cad! Maybe if you didn’t let your financial insecurity feed your actual insecurity-“
>Alright, that’s it
“I’m going. Someone pay for it. I just wanted this to be a nice breakfast, and honestly, I don’t even feel like finishing this coffee.”
>You look down at your bitter bean juice and up to Ponk, who winces
>She knows how much you love coffee
>You get up, taking your sleeping cutie with you, and walk with a brisk air out of the diner, quietly tipping the pimple-faced stallion waiter and thanking the owner as you exit
>>
>>27794521
>You hear all the mares grumble behind you, likely arranging things and planning to go their separate ways
>That really could’ve gone better
>Twi and Ponk were butting heads with Bon-Bon and Checkered the whole time, Lyra looked too surprised by your very presence to say a word, and Glisten-
>You feel her lightly kick and whine in her sleep, and snuggle her closer
>At least she didn’t have to see it
>You begin to walk back to A.J.J.F.M., and it isn’t long before you hear clopping hooves scrambling to catch up to you
>Checkered’s beaming face appears in the right-downwards corner of your eye, as she tries to talk and keep up with your long stride
>”Yeah so, about Caramel and that hamster. Boy, what that stallion can do with his-“
>She stopped as she realized you weren’t very pleased
>She let out a sigh, and for once she looked up at you with a face that looked earnestly sorry
>”Look, Non-O, I’m sorry about ruining breakfast. It’s just… Me and Glisten, well, especially Glisten, work super-hard sometimes to keep our little place running. I know it’s kind of a hole in the ground, but we just want to get by, just like everyone else. So.. I don’t know… just seeing her act like we’re less for running a… I don’t know, maybe she really just worried about you.”
“Checkered.”
>”Yeah?”
>You think for a moment, and smile at her
“I know you just wanted to stick up for your sis and all. Lighten up a bit, I’m sure that somehow, we’ll find a way for all of us to let loose and things will be fine.”
>She smiles, putting back on that shit-eating grin you love way too much
>”Or, you can let loose on all of us, if y’know what I’m sayin’.”
“Fuck damn it Checkered. Does your mind ever wander from lewd things?”
>”It doesn’t have to wander anywhere with you and your socks around.”
>Oy, this mare
>>
>>27794530
>You eventually make your way back to A.J.J.F.M., and go to the dainty upstairs apartment that serves as the residence of the Sapphire sisters
>A Spartan living room and kitchenette with a basic attached bath in the center, and a bedroom at both sides of that
>Oh, and a hilariously small excuse for laundry room
>It was run-down, but it worked for what it was
>The bedroom to the left of when one walked in was a mangy, smelly excuse for living quarters, with all manner of items scattered about, an eternally un-made bed, tons of “Back-door Lewds” posters, booze at every turn, and a computer that was always browsing some board on the ponenet
>The bedroom to the right was clean and organized, with a dedicated workstation and a little saxophone in the corner, perfectly adjusted for tiny horse proportions
>You can guess who each room belongs to
>You go in to the clean one and lay Glisten down on her bed, pulling the covers up and tucking the tiny horse in for the day, even going as far as to give her a light kiss on the forehead before putting out the light, closing the curtains, and exiting the room silently
“You gonna be good for the day? I should get back to the castle before Twi comes storming over here.”
>Checkered lets out a yawn before throwing herself down on the dirty relic that is their couch and flipping on the TV
>Some sitcom about an eccentric colt and his herd having all sorts of campy adventures comes on
>She scratches herself in her personal place and lets out a light belch as she turns to you with glassy eyes
>”I’ll be ok. I’m still really sorry about today.”
“Don’t worry about it. I’m gonna get heading. Oh, and Checkered-“
>Her head turns away from the TV to you again as you open the door
>You wanted so badly to stay with this mare, to just sit with her till the TV lulls you both to sleep
>Breakfast could’ve gone so well today
“Take care of yourself, OK? Get some rest.”
>”Y-you too.”
>>
>>
File: medium__3__1_.png (198 KB, 697x600) Image search: [Google]
medium__3__1_.png
198 KB, 697x600
>>27793199
I don't want to be like this, but that's not how color blindness works.
>>
>>27794536
>Like before, it was odd to see her talk like that, dropping her usual shtick and sounding-
>Vulnerable
………………………..
>Time passes, and you are still Anon
>Fall is making its presence known, and clouds cast a shadow over the town today, as the leaves fly off the trees and a chilly wind slices through the air
>It’s been an interesting three months
>This new “herd”, which you still didn’t really quite understand 100%, has had its ups and downs
>On the on hand, you can recall all sorts of fine memories, from finding the pone equivalent of Game of Thrones and reading with Twi on sunny afternoons, to pigging out on sweets and going on a Hoersflix binge with Ponk, to awkward practice sessions of various sports, from fencing to timber-wolf wrestling with Bon-Bon, to long, peaceful walks with Lyra, occasionally listening to her serenade you, to long gaming sessions and drinking with Checkered, or even the great snuggle war that happened between you and Glisten
>Or that time you all went to the beach
>You still felt like you had-
>Never mind
>Story for a different time maybe, when one could bear to recall such acts as ambush boops and strip volleyball without visible reaction
>But the problems were indeed there
>Bon-bon, Lyra, and Checkered were always butting heads with Ponk and Twi, and there were always arguments as to who was “suitable”, as it seems not everyone in the herd saw eye to eye
>Twi and Ponk always worried about you, thinking the other mares to be ruffians, and advocated for your safety at all costs, even if that meant taking away some of your free choice
>And Glisten, well…
>She was too busy to get wrapped up in it
>Checkered, Lyra, and Tsundere horse felt that they were unfairly treated by them and that Twi and Ponk thought of themselves as better, and looked down on their group and considered you merely a commodity
>You knew everyone in this situation cared about you, you just wished everyone would get along
>>
>>27794540
In the thumbnail that image looked like a large veiny cock.
>>
>>27794548
>Sometimes, you had to let two mares who were clashing sleep in the bed as you, as they both adorably fought for the blanket and “who gets to sleep where” with you
>Other times, they got into more heated arguments, and you had to break it before the started horse fighting over your honor
>Ugh, these mares
>Back to the moment however, as you were quite busy
>It was a swinging night down at A.J.F.F.M., and the noise of music, depravity, moans, and whistles racketed and your eardrums
>You were currently serving a groups of mares, players of the local hoof-ball team, as they alternated between ordering and telling you some of the most depraved shit you’ve ever heard
>”-yeah, so then, that cheer-leader colt was all like, ‘What are gonna do on the bed, senpai?’, and I was all like; ‘Don’t know what spam-pam-rye means, but this ought to clue you in you dirty slut.’ And then I pulled out the whipped cream and branding iron, and the rest… well, that’s just history.”
>”Woah girl, that’s sick. How far did the rod go up his-“
>”Three and a half inches. I still got the marks and smell on that rod, give it a whiff every now and again to get myself saucy for the next time I do electrical play.”
>”Woah.”
>”-And he was all like ‘but I poop from there.’ And I was all like, ‘not right now you don’t.’”
>The table has assorted “oohs” and “aahs” as they listen to the star player
>Just, ugh
>Degeneracy gone wild
>You take their order, (and politely turn down their offer to “make your dick great again”), and enter the kitchen to see-
>Oh no
“What happened?”
>Glisten had her head in her hooves and was-
>She looked up at you with big tears in her eyes, and immediately tried to wipe them away and clean herself up for you
>Her hair was a mess, her eyes were puffy, and-
“Seriously, what happened?”
>Her snout was bleeding a little
>”Oh, it’s just… Anon! I’m a grown mare I can get that myself!”
>>
>>27794560
“Uh-uh. Just let me help and tell me what is going on.”
>You continue to channel you inner 50s-woman by dabbing the remaining red off her face with a wet cloth
>”It’s just… I’m going to have to shut this place down.”
“What, why?!”
>”I just got a request that NOPONY can handle. It’s impossible but if I turn it down maybe they’ll shut us down since a place like this is only semi-legal- then I was walking back and fell on the floor as I was walking away from them like a dunce-“
“Walking away from who? What’s the request?”
>She holds up an open envelope sealed with a royal crest
>Oh shit
“It was Celly and Moon-ass wasn’t it.”
>She nods slowly
“I had a sneaking suspicion this would happen at some point.”
>Celestia’s insatiable appetite for debauchery and filth was well-known in a connected industry like this, as the ruler’s favorite leisure activity was secretly to partake in whatever horrid lewd acts her mind can concoct
>Behind that bubbly maternal ruler motif she had going for the public was a mare who got what she wanted, regardless of the damage done
>You had heard tales from Glisten about other places where many a stallion had “disappeared” to satisfy the inferno of her desire
>Now you knew why none of the other ‘assistants’ here would want to take this job
>That shit could end up being a death sentence of the crotch
>Or something far worse
“I’ll do it.”
>Her eyes almost explode out of their sockets
>”N-n-n-NO NO NO! I am NOT going to lose you. You only know the SURFACE of the things this mare does. She makes the Black-door Room look like Fillygarten. PLEASE don’t do it. If I lose you, I’ll lose the herd, and t-this place, a-and then I’ll be a f-f-fai-“
>She was starting to cry again
>You shush her and hug her
“Glisten, I’ll make it work. Trust me, ok? How much they paying?”
>”Uh, that’s a weird question, like 20,000 bits why-“
>>
>>27794557
oh thank god Im not the only one.
>>
>>27794571
“Doing it. Those bits could go not only to me moving out, but one has to think that a new herd will need a new house together-“
>”You wouldn’t!”
“I’m serious. After all, ‘home is where the herd is.’”
>You point to her favorite tacky sign adorned with that saying nearby
>She smiles and gives you a big hug, letting out a squeal of glee as kisses are unleashed like a missile barrage on your face
>”Yes yesyes yes!”
>Remembering her maresculinity she settles down abruptly
>”Um, but yeah, that’s wonderful.”
“Sounds good then, one night of pain for a life of greatness. How did Checkered take the news?”
>She looks down, and you know you’re not gonna like what you hear
>”Y-yeah, she got really drunk.”
“Ok then. I’ll go take care of her first. I take it she heard the news and went into full despair-mode too. After tonight, and when things quiet down, I’ll sit down with you and we’ll talk over a nice breakfast over the plan in specifics, and maybe make sure this doesn’t further strain the fragile herd. Ok?”
>”O-ok.”
>You quickly move throughout the compound to the apartment upstairs, throwing open the door to see-
>Oh she did not take it well indeed
>”HUzzat? Zat Anawn? I wanna see Nonny. He a gud col’t. On’lee one of you.”
>The poor mare in question was stumbling across the floor, empty bottle in hand
>You looked at the label
>”Deep-throat Swallows.”
>That’s some heavy ass liquor
>You scoop the struggling, disheveled drunk horse up and begin walking towards the kitchen, throwing away the bottle and getting a cup of water
>Checkered was mumbling in your ear the whole time, and you can smell the alcohol in her breath
>”N-Non. Itzzat bitch. Tallot. She probly puked down hiz throat or sum sic shi’t to get ‘em to bulley us otta bizness. No princest never stop ‘ere before. Sunny-D lookin’ butt-butt-face.”
>>
>>27794580
>She kept going on about shit, but you knew she was too drunk to really comprehend anything substantial at the moment
>You get the mare to down some water, and, after waiting a few minutes, you help the mare during her inevitable puking in the toilet
>Afterwards, you put her on the bathroom sink’s counter and start running the water, then proceed to wash her gross and dirty hair
>She stops mumbling comprehensively for a while, but you know she enjoys getting her hair washed in the sink
>You always do this for each other when the drinks get too heavy
>You scrub around a certain area, and accidentally bump your side into her butt a few times
>She moans in pleasure
>Ugh, yeah she’s turning back to normal
>You dry her off and go to lay her in her train-wreck of a bed, tucking her in and all, and when you’re just about to head out she puts a hoof on your arm and opens her eyes all the way, looking at you
>”Non. I’m sorry. I’ll talk to Nerd-O like a mature mare tomorrow. See if I can’t get any help for tha’ request.”
“It’s ok. I know you guys have trouble sometimes, but we can get through this. Good night, Checkered.”
>”W-wait!”
>You stop
>”C-can you lay with me? Till I’m asleep?”
>She looks up at you with big eyes and a look of pleading on her face
>This isn’t usually like her, but you know when a mare needs to cuddle
“Ok. No funny stuff though. And no groping.”
>”Oh I’ll grope your… dick.”
“Good one, Checkered. Really moving comedy forward.”
>You smile and snuggle with the mare until she’s fast asleep
……………………
>It is now evening of the next day
>And everything is so wrong
>The herd
>It’s falling apart, and fast
>On top of hearing about the dreaded royal request, Twi apparently heard something terrible, and so did Checkered
>So of course they went at it again
>>
>>27794587
>Bon and Lyra got dragged into it, Glisten didn’t know what to do and freaked out, Ponk ran off crying because she hates seeing the herd fight, especially with how intense this one got…
>This is such bullshit!
>Why can’t they just come together!
>You thought progress was being made…
>You throw a nearby rock into Ponyville’s lake, as you sit on a thankfully unoccupied beach and meditate
>The sky was growing dark, and labyrinthine rays of sun were eking out over the horizon as it rested for the night
>Just what would it take for them all to come together?
>You ponder for a bit more until a pink horse you know too well throws her rump down next to you, but remains reluctant to approach
“It’s ok Ponk. I’m not mad. Just confused, that’s all. What happened today, exactly? I didn’t see the whole thing.”
>She looks up at you, the big blue eyes of hers looking for meaning in yours
>She jumps up, which catches you a little off guard, but she finds a nice way to sit by setting herself on your shoulders, one back leg on each side of your head, and her v-
>Her words interrupt your train of thought as you look up to better hear her
>”Well… I don’t think anyone really knows for sure. For the longest time I thought Twilight and Checky were going to make up, but today it was like everyone was a party pooper. No one wanted to talk to anyone, and I guess Twilight got this idea in her head that Checky is planning on selling you to changelings, and I guess Checky heard the same rumor but with diamond dogs…”
>Wait
>You cut her off from her fast-moving rant
“Wait, they heard the same thing, but slightly different?”
>”Yeah I thought that was weird that they were both mad about similar things-“
“And from whom did these two hear the rumors?”
>”Oh Nonny I have no idea. They both said they got it from a stallion, and while we usually dismiss colt gossip-“
“A stallion huh?”
>>
>>27794599
>”Yeah Nonny, that’s what I said. (GASP) You’re not going deaf are you? Gummy’s recital is like one week from now!”
“No Ponka, I heard you, but I know that if this stallion has brown hair, writes in the fruitiest calligraphy-“
>”Twi said something about the calligraphy, and Checky mentioned the hair…”
>You groan
“I know who it is. Fucking Caramel. Must’ve gotten hold of the news about the royal request and found a new piece of imagined drama to siphon from it.”
>”That kinda makes sense…”
“Yeah, and I imagine it may further motivate Glisten and Checkered to close down the club, seeing as Celly and Luna’s appearance tonight will be an absolute massacre if things go wrong.”
>”WAIT CELESTIA AND LUNA ARE GOING TO BE THERE?!”
“Yeah, where have you been? Didn’t you guys talk about this?”
>She shakes her head
>”Too much infighting.”
“Of course. Look, I know not everyone in the group sees eye-to-eye but this fighting has to stop. I care for everyone in this weird love-group we have going on. You all are like my-“
>It’s hard to say
>You struggle for the word
>Ponka looks down into your eyes again, and smiles
>She knows, and you know too
>She finishes your sentence for you
>”Herd.”
>She bends down for a kiss, to cement this romanticized moment, but slips-
>You catch her, but you both tumble down the small hill in the sand and hit the water’s edge
>Now you’re both wet, and begin to giggle at the turn of events
>She goes to kiss you a second time, but her wet mane gets in the way
>You pull it back for her as her hoovsies struggle at it, and holding her by the barrel, give her the kiss she so badly wanted
>You get up afterwards, and begin to walk toward A.J.F.F.M. after telling Ponk to do her best at getting the herd on the same page for tonight
>As you leave she stops you one more time, knowing how poorly things might go
>”I wuv you.”
“I know.”
>Fuck yes you always wanted to do that
>>
>>27794610
>You head back to A.J.F.F.M. with renewed conviction
………………………………….
>Be the horse of the sun
>Be reclining in your private quarters on an exquisite yakyakistanian couch, enjoying the wretch of a colt tied up before you squirm
“Well done, your last record was fifteen poles in there, now let’s see if we can’t try eighteen.”
>You smile as the stallion whimpers in agony
>Suddenly your door is thrown open, forcing you to throw the stallion between your legs to both hide him from the doorway behind you and shut him up
>Colts
“WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT KNOCKING?!”
>The male guard, who you totally don’t keep around for his looks, stutters out a response
>”I’m sorry ma’m, I know not to disturb you when you play with your dolls.”
“THERE NOT FUCKING DOLLS THEY”RE ACTION FIGURES AND I DO NOT DO THAT. REEEEEEEEEEE!”
>”(Gulp) Y-yes ma’am. But I must remind you of your appointment at that hidden little A.J.A.S.S. place or whatever is tonight ma’am.”
>Oh yeah it is, whoopsy-daisy
“Oh, of course. Thank you, sugar-bum.”
>The guard shuffles out uncomfortably as you magi-grope him out of the room
>You turn to your current victim as you leave, whom was a terrified mess on the floor
“Maybe later honey-bun. I’ll have one of the guards feed you and all that, I’m sure you could use a rest anyway.”
>You mouth ‘Eighteen’ to him again and he shivers
……………………….
>Be Anon again
>And be ready for anything
>You were suited up in your “Monkey Fever” outfit, your DK tie freshly fixed-up, and well-rested
>You and Glisten were waiting in the lobby of A.J.F.F.M., doting and pacing for the arrival of the Royal sisters
>She was making anxious horse noises and bouncing up and down on the ancient large seat in the lobby, her ‘refined mare’ façade crumbling to pieces
>>
>>27794620
>You just hoped Ponk could assemble the herd in time to make this work, as you are going to need all the help you could get tonight to run this place
>Some stallions, including a certain gossip whom you were too mad at to name, even refused to work tonight
>Bunch of TR-8RS
>C’mon Panko hurry up-
>The front door opens with an ominous lurch, and you know she was too late
>Inwards step none other the Celly and Luna, both wearing outfits of fine silk and…
>Socks
>If you understand pone culture like you think you do, then this was a reason to be on guard
>”Well, hello there, fine citizens. It is good to see my favorite ape alive and well.”
“You too, Sunbutt.”
>”Cheeky, as always. I’ve always found that-“
>Her tongue licks the edges of her mouth in attempt to be predatory, but comes off as rather goofy
>”Tantalizing.”
>Glisten, unable to take the tension, blows through her greeting and introductory speech in 22.5 seconds flat and jumps under the chair curling up beneath it
>You crouch down to see her curled-up underneath it, scared out of wit
>You can take it from here
“Follow me to the back-rooms ladies, we have the two suites reserved for you if you’re ready.”
>Luna puts on a stoic expression and marches behind you wordlessly while Celly’s head gets close to yours as you walk
>”Question is: are YOU ready?”
…………………………….
>You are Anon, and even more time has passed
>And you just can’t satisfy this mare
>”Yes. You have to eat all the eggs.”
>You can’t take much more of this
>Literally everything hurts, there’s a crab pinching your hand, you have ranch all down your back, your nips are getting twisted, and there’s something that she’s doing to your behind that you don’t even have the inner vocabulary to describe-
>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW THAT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO GO THERE
>”One pole.”
>Fuck’s sake
>>
>>27794627
>You hope Planting Plot is having an easier time across the hall, and his consequent scream answers your question
>”YOU WANT ME TO HOLD YOUR HOOF LIKE THAT AND CALL YOU A GOOD PONY?! CELESTIA ABOVE YOU ARE BUCKING SICK!”
>”Actually it’s more like Celestia below right now.”
>Oh nice snark Sunb-
“GET YOUR MOUTH OFF THAT!!!”
>You were so ticklish in the toes
…………………….
>Be Glisten Sapphire
>And somepony has to do something!
>Anon is not going to last in there!
>You pace back and forth in the kitchen, the place a respectable colt really should be, whilst you agonize over what to do
>You are interrupted from your pacing and magic banana-peeling, (it’s a hard habit to break ok?) to see your herd enter the kitchen one by one
>What’s going on?
>Oh no
>They’re gonna fight again!
>Pinkie, the jubilant jumping mare, finally speaks up as to the purpose of this meeting in the midst of grumblings between the participants, particularly those of Checkered, who is having to leave her hay-men special cooking
>”It’s time for us to all get along and be fri-!”
>Checkered immediately breaks in
>”Oh no, fuck all that shit. I’m not gonna sit around in ‘therapy’ while I need to cook for the royals and EVERYPONY ELSE here.”
>Twi retorts sarcastically
>”Oh yes, I wouldn’t want to keep you from your fine cuisine, chef-perfecte, maybe we should let the hayburger-flipper leave.”
“Hey!”
>”Says the bitch with a crystal stick up her ass. For being the princess of friendship, you’re really not willing to give anypony a chance are you?”
>Bon-bon jumps in
>”Yeah Checky has a point, need I remind you of what happened with Trixie? Or are you too good for us? Too good for Anon too? Not like I care about him or anything…”
>The kitchen falls into disarray as arguments blossom like a flower on steroids and cocaine as all the mares honk and neigh in anger
>THIS IS SUCH A DISASTER!
>>
>>27794634
>IT’S OVER IT ALL RETURNS TO NOTHING-
>”STOP!”
>BOOM
>CANNON SHOTS FIRED
>Wow you forgot how loud Pinkie could get
>The ringing in your ears subsides as you finally make out what she’s saying
>”-just look at all of us! Acting like fillies bickering over who the coolest WWEques wrestler is! Just think about what you’re doing! At the end of the day, what are WE?!”
>No one with a sane mind dares interrupt the pink mare as she hops on top of the cutting table dramatically
>” A HERD. That’s what’s important. We’re here because one day we all want to live together, get some monkey meat, and LOVE one another. Everyday colts and mares alike walk all about this town, falling in love and making foals. Some love, some lose, but all share one common thing, one common thread that keeps them together. They KNOW they’ll do ANYTHING for each other. They would treat each herd member, regardless of who the ‘alpha mare’ is, with love and respect and the need to work together. I don’t know what we have now, but I know this isn’t a herd. And if given the choice, I’ll make a point to say this: I’d rather herd with you all. I know we can do it. We have to come together and say: this is OUR stallion, mare, and if you have a problem with that you have go through ALL of us. Anon needs us right now. We need each other to get him through tonight, or there might be an Anon afterwards. So I ask you now… do you live without glee, or die herd?”
>Wow
>You weren’t sure if that was cringy or well-spoken, but the point was made
>Everyone knew Pink had poured her heart into this herd
>It was time all of us did
>Twilight shattered the silence
>”I’m sorry, I’ve been such a foal about this. I’m sorry to you fillies for thinking that because you all are in a rough situation; you must be rough mares. I just wanted to protect Anon.”
>Lyra chimed in next
>>
holy shite
suddenly a sea of green
>>
>>27794639
>”Yeah, we’re sorry for thinking that because you were more well-off and famous, that you didn’t have your struggles either, and that you weren’t just taking Anon as a trophy horse-bando. We just didn’t want to see him used. He’s like, the ONLY Hoo-man.”
“I’m sorry I’ve been ducking out of the herd so much. I never supported anyone else here and instead of realizing that we’re all on the same team, I tried to take on everything by myself.”
>Checkered is next
>”Sorry ‘bout being a fuck. Let’s git sum fuk.”
>That was adequate
>Pinkie said:
>”Sorry about not stepping up and supporting a friend in need, especially when they’re in a position where that help is needed.”
>”Yeah, I’m sorry too, not that I care about any of you idiots or that bastard Anon-“
>Everyone glares at Bon-Bon
>”Uh, I mean… PLEASE DON’T KICK ME OUT I LOVE YOU ALL AND ANON AND CAN’T SAY IT IT’S MY PERSONAL HELL I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED THIS!”
>’Fucking shit ok chill out’ was the resounding reply
>Pinkie put a hoof in the center of you all, and her eyes gleamed with pride as she spoke
>”All in girls?”
>One by one every one stuck a hoof in
>”I’m in!”
“Me too!”
>”In it for the hands!”
>”[BELCH]”
>”I-I’m in… bakas.”
>”Let’s rock!”
>You guys cheered and broke it out
“What’s the plan?”
…………………………….
>You are Anon
>And this might be the end for you
>You’ve gone through so much shit right now, your vision has black around the edges, you can barely make a few sounds, and your body is almost in shock from the pain
>You hear two horses chattering, and one leaves
>Your restraints are abruptly released and you crumple in a heap to the floor, falling into a puddle of fluid that you hope to Kek that it is not what you think it is
>Someone helps support you up to the wall, and sits you with your back supported by it
>Purple horse comes into focus
>>
>>27794653
“T-Twi?”
>”We’re going to get you through this, you just have to trust us my prince.”
“You a-are s-such a-“
>She leans in closer
“D-Dork.”
>You pass out
………………………
>You are Glisten again, and several minutes have gone by
>And things seem to be going alright
>The plan was working
>You were keeping the club and Princesses running and occupied, promising them a “special show” on stage for their time
>Pinkie was making a tidal wave of cakes, of which 20 an hour was consumed by Celestia while Luna daintily bit at or two cupcakes over the course of said hour
>Lyra was directing the musicians in a swinging new piece she called, “The Monkey Jazz Nut Grab”
>Bon-Bon was running security and evacuating some of the more weak-stomached stallions
>Twilight was both checking in with the Royals and casting spells to keep the operation going
>And Checkered…
>Well, she was performing with your premier ‘assistant’ Anon on stage, performing acts you never wanted to see on stage, often adhering to the Princesses’ requests at least partly, though she had to turn down some of the extreme stuff
>Don’t ask why she wanted butter all over Anon or why she knew you guys had a ‘Fun-time’ (or torture) chair in the back room, it’s better not to know
>You just hoped it was enough to satiate them
>The performance is finally wrapping as Anon, your darling, was now in colt hysterics over the ordeal going on, as he was being smacked across the face with a fish by Checkered
>”OW WHAT THE FUCK SALMON ACTUALLY FUCKING HURTS?! HOW THE FUCK IS THIS EVEN REMOTELY AROUSING, WHAT ARE YOU? ROLF?!”
>Poor colt was probably totally hysterical by now, you had no idea what he was on about
>Oh dear, don’t worry, it’ll be over soon
>Cuddles are on the way
>The performance finally ends to a breakout applause, and you let out a sigh of relief
>Everything is going to be fine no-
>No
>>
>>27794659
>Celestia stood up with an imperious air, and had just denounced the show as “too tame” for her, and thus must take Anon back to her castle as compensation!
“You can’t do this to us!”
>”Can I?”
>She smiles a wicked grin
>”I’ve been keeping an eye on all of you throughout the night, and have noticed the dynamics of a herd going on here. That’s interesting. I quite like interesting things. Anon is one of those rare play-things that attracts mares of a peculiar sort. Therefore, how about a contest- to see if you mares really are material for a herd?”
>Twilight stutters nervously
>”What kind of contest?”
>Celestia shows her pearly teeth in a smile that would frighten even the toughest mare down to their flank
>”A duel. Of a most refined kind.”
……………………
>Be Anon
>And be wondering what the fuck is going on
>Nobody is walking on the floor and doing the dinosaur here, that’s for fucking sure
>Instead, you’re being unstrapped from the Chair of 100 Indignities by Checkered, while downstage, some sort of tussle seems to be going on between your mares and Celestia
>Luna didn’t seem to be participating, instead opting to watch while munching on buttery bits of popcorn
>She sees you looking at her and waves gleefully, almost spilling her popcorn
>You awkwardly half-wave back
>”There that should do it. I’m getting you out of here, colt.”
>Checkered had just finished taking off the restraints, and you stand up and stretch your aching body
>”No don’t stand! Your coltish physique can’t take mo’ of that! I’ll get ya!”
>Checkered then proceeded to try and lift you up from your bottom legs and bridal carry you, but just struggled to even move your leg, heaving and puffing trying to lift your much larger body up
>She was getting blue in the face from trying, but to no avail
>>
>>27794662
>Knowing that it was your time to shine and stop this ordeal with the Princess, you quickly scoop Checkered up and carry her like a sack of potatoes, as she pounds her hooves ineffectually on your back
>”BUT IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII”M SUPPOSED TO BE THE MARELY HEEEEEERO!”
“Not today filly.”
>You deposit the fussy mare in the back of the kitchen, and give her a light kiss on the cheek
“I’m off to help them out. They don’t stand a chance against her power. But I need you to do something.”
>”What?”
“Stay here and stop making that pouty face.”
>You shut and lock her in the kitchen as she bangs on the door and yells at you
>”You’ve got a death fetish-“
“Wish, you’ve got a death wish is the saying.”
>”Buck you! Let me out!”
>You blitzkrieg back to the stage to find several defeated mares and Cel standing over them, magically holding a-
>Dong-sword
>A huge one
>You really wish you were making this shit up
>It was literally like a giant dongle, complete with a hilt and hand guard
>It glowed a cheap-LED red
>What the actual fuck have you gotten yourself into?
>”Ah Anon, I was just coming to get you. It seems your mares haven’t mastered this ancient art, which was once so prized to our-“
“You’re making that shit up aren’t you? You just wanted to sword-fight with a dongle, didn’t you?”
>She grins just a wee bit
>”Clever colt.”
“Put it down. I stick with my mares. Regardless of what happens.”
>You hear an AW come from Luna in the back
>”Then prove it. I, of the royal blood, controller of the sun, sovereign of nations, will take you by force if need be colt.”
>She flips her dong-sword a bit in anticipation, as you pry one nearby from Lyra’s hooves, jokingly asking on the way:
“This yours?”
>”It was on sale with the human fin-gur simulator.”
>Gross you did not actually need to know that
>>
>>27794667
>You hit the flimsy plastic switch on your newly acquired dong-blade, and it glows a knock-off blue color
>Let’s do this
>The duel is intense, and you channel all your training from Bon-Bon in fencing to survive
>Cel is constantly on the attack, using her burly horse physique and magical prowess to attack you at angles that force retreat and deliver high-power strikes
>You zig and zag across stage, and follow her flurries of slices to the best of your ability, trying to get in a strike of your own where you can
>Up down up left right right diagonal up swipe le-
>You almost get hip by the tip as you dodge out of the way
>That was close
>She eventually pins you against a box, and you appear finished as you use all your strength to keep the locked swords from touching you in their grossness
>She presses down hard on it, and you push back with all your might
>Out of the corner of your eye you see Glisten say something incomprehensible, and throw a stage prop to you
>You stick your hand out and barely catch it, and look over to see it’s a-
>Ring, of some kind
>It’ll work though
>You smack Cel upside the head with the ring, and press your own maelstrom of attacks, which she cannot defend against
>After several hits, she goes down on the floor below, her belly side facing you and twitching
>You’ve won
>You’ve saved-
>”NYESSSSSSSSSS!”
>Splat
>Fucking ew-MUST SHOWER NOW
…………………
>You are Anon, and you feel better having washed-
>THAT
>Off of you
>Everything afterwards went well, thankfully
>The sisters retreated, with you getting a note from a not-so-secret admirer about them joining the herd as well
>Seriously, what are you gonna do with so many mares?!
>For the moment, however, you and the others were sitting out on the porch, watching the sun come up and simply appreciating each other’s company
>Twi was talking at the moment
>>
>>27794676
>”You know, if staying someplace was an issue, you Sapphires could’ve stayed with me at the castle.”
>”Or me!”
>”Or us!”
>Checkered speaks too
>”Or even me!”
>Glisten responds
>”Checkered, we live together. In the same building.”
>”Oh right yeah. Just wanted to be one of the cool fillies.”
>Silly horse
“You know, if it’s anything to mention. A new house has been vacated. It’s old place on the edge of town, near the acres.”
>”Really?!”
“Yeah, was thinking of checking it out. You all want to come?-“
>”YES!”
“TO THE HOUSE, CHECKERED, I MEAN COME TO THE HOUSE. I figure it’d be something to consider… living together… if we want to make this work.”
>Everyone agrees to go with you, and you all set off towards the rising sun to take a look at it
>Lyra follows right behind you, Ponk leaps about in joy, Twi pesters you about the house, Bon-Bon follows at a close-but-not-too-close distance, Checkered lazily drifts next to you, while Glisten-
>You look down to see her patting at your leg with your hooves, eyes wide
>You scoop the exhausted mare up and bridal-carry her
>That’s better
>You all set off on your way as Checkered mentions:
>”First thing I’m doing is checking out the bedrooms and beds. That’s important stuff.”
“Yeah. But wait, what are we gonna do on the bed?”
>The mares all laugh
>Seriously what the hell do they want to do on the bed?
………………….
Thanks for reading, I hope it was a good time!
Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/u/ThatGuyM8
>>
>>27794697
That was a big update. Still reading though it. Thanks.
>>
File: 1419308796462.png (180 KB, 508x720) Image search: [Google]
1419308796462.png
180 KB, 508x720
>>27794571
>>Behind that bubbly maternal ruler motif she had going for the public was a mare who got what she wanted, regardless of the damage done
>>You had heard tales from Glisten about other places where many a stallion had “disappeared” to satisfy the inferno of her desire
wat da fug
>>
I'm gonna pump out some music horse greens when I finish work. Be prepared.
>>
File: 416406.jpg (403 KB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
416406.jpg
403 KB, 2000x2000
>>27794758
Poor Celestia gets no love in this thread.
>>
>>27794313
>ignoring that ponies are not horses
>ignoring that MLP does not even take place on Earth
>ignoring that ponies don't even look very much like horses to begin with
Get out of here with your wikipedia-educated bullshit.
>>
>>27794620
what

dude this is getting strange
>>
>>27794557
Same.
>"Why is Luna hugging her own giant, brown horsecock?"
>>
>>27794763
Which music horse?
>>
File: 1445820455395.png (241 KB, 536x624) Image search: [Google]
1445820455395.png
241 KB, 536x624
>>27794697
>>
>>27794776
Point of personal preference, i like rarity to have a either a slightly darker, if not black doughnut hole that when excited winks incessantly, she just puts make up on it to look white/er then it is outside.

Never really liked the whole pink pony pussy thing due to knowing where the pussy ends and begins to be a bit hard to tell.
>>
Anon, a male, is recruited into the Night Guard, a rather unorthodox bunch, by Luna herself as her personal Recon Scout, even though he's a male (despite weird alien biology).

Because of his eyesight.

Ponies eyes are superior in taking in light, due to the irises, giving them good vision at night, and have a wider field of vision. However, they 'see the forest, not the trees'; overall shapes and colours but not textures, etcetera.

Human eyesight, to the contrary, is sharper though limited in scope, being able to make out fine details and textures, and can see long-distances without things degenerating into shape-only blurs.

Human eyes also adapt to light-changes far quicker than a pony's eye would: an extreme example, such as a flash-bang, while debilitating visually for several minutes, would cripple a pony for hours afterward or permanently damage their eyes (staring at the sun is bad, mkay?),

A light turning on in a dark room would disorientate a pony for several seconds with 'black spots', but wouldn't affect a human.

They're also far more hardier, biologically.

Oh, and Anon has the weird alien biology thing going on, which Luna thinks is perfect for a Scout's role, such as sweating salt (intoxicating targets), vomiting acid (despite telling her that it doesn't work that way, barring illness), being able to forage for food considered poison (potato, tomato, etcetera), and nose capable of smelling things ponies can't (and vice-versa with a pony nose).
>>
File: 1401393441312.jpg (97 KB, 669x839) Image search: [Google]
1401393441312.jpg
97 KB, 669x839
>>27794933
>Human eyesight, to the contrary, is sharper though limited in scope, being able to make out fine details and textures, and can see long-distances without things degenerating into shape-only blurs.
>tfw near sighted
welp
just kill me
>>
>>27794933
Anything else you'd like with your order? 200 or 300 pages? Colored illustrations?
>>
>>27794697
Hoo boy. This feels rushed, despite being pretty long. A few things stand out to me:
1) I never felt like Twhite knight really earned Anon's affection enough to horsemarry. Ponk showed good character and true friendship, so I can see her in the herd, but Twi never respected Anon's choices, for the most part.
2) Caramel needs to be punished. Fired, beaten, something.
3) Ultra sadist Celestia came out of nowhere and really should have been foreshadowed, since she ended up being the main climax of the story.
4) What is Luna thinking and feeling during all of this? She seems to happily go along with Celestia's crueler designs, without having much of a presence herself. Is she also incredibly kinky?
5) Celestia's defeat was also unsatisfying. It cut away too soon, not dealing with the fallout of her perhaps newly masochistic fascination, or the reactions of the herd
6) There wasn't enough cuddly time with the herd. All the bickering overshadowed any semblance of loving relationship, even with Anon. There was a bit too much told and not shown here.
7) For what reason would Anon accept the royal sisters into his herd? Especially with Celestia presumably still a ultra-sadistic tyrant.
I hope this doesn't come off as too critical, I do like Anon herding with the strip club managers and helping them with their personal goals and insecurities.
>>
>>27794946
More like if a pony saw a cityscape, they'd see coloured blocks and geometric shapes (like the show's art-direction), and as the view pans out, those shapes become less-defined and silhouette-like.

They see in total, though, a panorama-like view.

Humans can't, but they see textures in those coloured walls and fine-details, and their vision doesn't degenerate a few straight blocks' worth away.
>>
>>27794933
>Luna hires Anon as a night guard
>She needs only the very best for this elite force
>Anon is given the most difficult assignment
>Is tasked with keeping Celestia from pilfering Luna's snacks
>>
>>27794957
>tfw Anon throws idea with a bit of detail (pun)
>gets blasted for being demanding
>>
>>27794776
Follow the thread, mate.
>White equines usually have black skin and genitals.
>>
>>27794997
It's not that we don't like detail. It's just that you made the prompt's idea to be extremely narrow, making it seem more like you're forcing a story out of writers because it feels like "Oh look! I put everything in there for you! Now fill in the blanks!"

Just keep it simple
>Pones are naturally near-sighted
>Anon makes mares around him feel emaresculated for always pointing out stuff for them
>>
>>27792565
Some of these are partially true.

>>27794557
>>27794574
>>27794790
Get out of my head you twits.

>>27794697
Nawce, I'll have to read through this when things slow down.

>>27794775
Soon, my dear.
>>
"So, let me get this straight. You want to come to my house, film everything that goes on while receiving a full tour?" You ask to the pony sitting across from you
>She nods, with a confident look of determination
>"Why yes we do, mister Anon, we know how much stallions love to show of their wealth, and you happen to have the most in the world, at least when it comes to stallions. so..."
You cut her off "Sweety, I have the most when it comes to mares too, my herd takes nothing, asks for nothing besides food, and through the multiple businesses that I own and operate, I amassed more than Sunbutt and Mooncheeks can pull out without demanding more from the civilians."
>You see she has noticeable shrunk into herself, still exuding confidence, but she thinks she is dealing with a normal male.
>Annoying, vapid little pests they are, genender ratio being 7:1 in favor of females, no shit they didn't need to be anything more than alive...
>Well there was that once case... lets just say the newspapers went into detail you did not want to know, needless to say they foal is hopefully the only one who can legitly say their dads a zombie
"Relax, I'm not like the other 'stallions' you have dealt with. That said I just don't like having an accomplishment I worked my ass off to have happen be downplayed."
>She does relax a bit, not the same level she was at the start, but not walking on egg shells bad either
>Fuck was it hard to be able to get a job in this country being male, harder still to get a good job, impossible to have free reign of everything.
>Took a lot of ass kissing on your part to get audiences with the sisters
>Foot in the door, it took shockingly less to get them to go along with your wishes
>Ambassador Anon, another fun title you got.
>Along with it, it exempted you from various laws that kept you from various hobbies, and after explaining your living situation, you got an allowance too boot.
>>
>>27795160

>Fuck you twiggles and 10 bits a week to spend on nothing, seriously, what only cost 10 bits?

>Had to save that shit up for a month to afford the ticket to the princesses as it stood.
"Sure, I'll give you the full tour, though you want to see everything you are going to want to book a hotel, personal home is the off limits section you normally don't see but the various businesses attached to the home, those are what you are going to want film when they are up and going"
>There is a big, bright smile if you have ever seen one
>"Thank you mister anon, we will be at your home in about a weeks time... one thing though, will 'she' be there?"
>Was wondering when that one would come up.
"About a week from now... I want to say no, she is doing some outreach and charity work, should be back around then but usually gets back latter then she usually quotes."
>You finish your drink
"If that's all there is to discuss, I'd like to get back home now"
>Not a whole lot to do but prepping everyone who is going to be recorded would be nice.
>"No, this about covers it, Ill see you in a week, and don't worry I got this"
>She reaches for the check,
>You toss a bag on top of it,
"Mares pride or not, richest living thing in equestria trumps it, thats more then enough for the meals and anything left over is a tip"
>You walk out, thinking about a nap on the couch when you get back.

>Be the mare... you know what...
>Be Persona
>The colt just left after tossing a bag onto the table.
>Curiosity killed the cat, not the pony
>You open it up
>Fuck me
>Yea you picked a fancy restaurant to ask Anon about participating in the show, but damn...
>The bill would come to at most, lets check, yea, 180 bits
>So not worth the 180, more like 18 if you went down the street to that smaller shop but still.
>180 bits for the bill, leaves a bit over 300 for the tip
>Somepony is going to have a good day when they pick up the check
>>
>>27795168

>A smile creeps its way onto your face
>You knew this was going to be the right decision.

And that's it for now, was taking a shower and this came to mind, now I just need to think of shit to put in anons house retarded big house, besides air conditioning, that I have a plan for that's both stupid and decadent.
>>
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 277x251) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 277x251
Here's an idea.

In normal Equestria, Zephyr Breeze is the pony equivalent of a stereotypical male NEET.

What would he be like in RGRE?
>>
>>27795465
He would be like those shitty reply girls from 2012 Youtube- shallow, unkempt, and generally unlikeable.
>>
>>27795465
He'll be like mcsweezy's Nikita (that black maned cute neet mare) in mares eyes... or what anon above me said. Hopefully not both
>>
File: 1459954809506.png (110 KB, 488x894) Image search: [Google]
1459954809506.png
110 KB, 488x894
>>27795560
She is pretty cute.
>>
File: tumblr_o4rzn9MmlV1ti2pwwo1_1280.jpg (588 KB, 1280x1868) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o4rzn9MmlV1ti2pwwo1_1280.jpg
588 KB, 1280x1868
>>27795560
Ehh, (Pic Related) here is Nikita. I think you're referring to Floor Bored, the other OC Nips has.
>>
>>27795560
>>27795507

>mared fantasize about finding a qt NEET stallion and bringing him out of his shell for sweet dickings
>when they meet Zephyr Breeze they realize how much of a dirty, unlikeable mess NEETs actually are

Some fantasies are best left inside our minds.
>>
>>27795609
Oh. Every time when i've seen her she was referred as his Nikita or just "Neet mare". Thanks for clearing up that they are 2 different cuties of his
>>
>>27795465
Either a legbeard or Tomoko judging from appearances alone
>>
>>27796536

>Zephyr is a SJW.
>Believes in female privilege, the wage gap, forced diversity, etc...
>He went to college for stallion's studies
>His family is secretly ashamed of him, hence why Fluttershy never mentions him.
>>
>>27797007
Getting a bit too real there, Anon.
>>
>>27797016

Flutter Brutter itself was too real an episode.
>>
>>27794933
>being able to forage for food considered poison (potato, tomato, etcetera)

>You sit back against a rock, basking in the campfire' warmth.
>Your little group of two isn't close enough to the target for such a fire to give away your presence, so you'll enjoy the warmth tonight.
>The mare sitting across from you, your only partner in this mission, squirms from hunger pains. Her entire bag of rations seemed to run out faster than expected, and she had neglected to forage for supplies while it was still light.
>"Come on, don't you have anything I can eat?"
>You take another bite from the red tomato in your hand.
>Partly for emphasis, partly because you're hungry.
"Nothin' that won't kill you," you reply after swallowing.
>You're not really sure if any of it would actually kill her, but you've been told that the food poisoning is very unpleasant and that's when a hospital is nearby.
>You kinda want to feel bad for the girl, with nothing to eat for at least the rest of the night.
>On the other hand, more for you. And this tomato is delicious.
>Besides, it's her own fault for rationing poorly.
>>
>>27797217
>Be Anon's partner
>Bucking fatass colt
>You hope those tomatoes go straight to his thighs, the greedy non-sharing bastard
>unf
>>
>>27795033
>"Stop giving us good prompts! No, no! Too much detail, give us a prompt that anybody can spit out in half a second! I want it to convey as little information and as little creativity as possible!"
No wonder you have no writefags, you whiny entitled piece of trash.
>>
>>27797389
Ever heard of creative freedom?
>>
>>27797407
If you have that you wouldn't need a fucking prompt, hack.
>>
>>27797407
You'll do anything to justify a two-line prompt, won't you?
>>
>>27797389
>as little creativity as possible!
You mean like someone who can only come up a post full of bland concepts but isn't capable of actually writing a story on their own so they demand someone else do it for them?
>>
>>27797435
You seem to be new to the concept of idea prompting.
>>
>>27797430
I'll have you know that I was >>27797428, not >>27797423, thank you.
>>
>>27797464
And the concept of writing.
>>
Go to bed
>>
File: big_1462333425_image.jpg (24 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
big_1462333425_image.jpg
24 KB, 1280x720
>>27794991
>Be anon.
>Its night time.
>You're watching over luna while she sleep's like she told you.
>There has been nothing so far.
>Hell you don't even know what you're watching for. Something about socks...
>The door starts to open!
>"Luna, Are you awake dear sister?"
>Is that celestia, What's she doing up?
>She begins to walk in not noticing you in the corner watching.
>She gets to Luna's sock drawer.
>THIS IS IT!
>She starts taking socks.
>Time to move.
>Your suit set's of its alarm system.
>"What th-!"
>You wack her in the head with your specialized weapon!
>Its really just a big dark blue dildo.
"This is what we call, 'a difficulty tweak'!"
>She hits the ground and attempts to block the assault with her hooves before she teleports away.
>Luna woke up during this and is now smacking her hooves together in glee.
>"Huzza! Good work anon, Mine socks are safe for another night!"
>You then read luna a bed time story till she goes to sleep.
>Tonight was a good night.
>>
>>27797490
YOU go to bed, not me
>>
>>27797435
>hmmm
>i have a bag full of ideas relevant to this thread but i can't write
>guess i better just move on
>>
>>27797464
There's a difference between a prompt and an autistic faggot dictating every aspect of a story like one of those deviantart shitheads who demands that professional artists draw them comics of their OC.

>>27794933
>>27797389
>>27797423
This is the latter.
>>
File: head vampire.png (119 KB, 320x256) Image search: [Google]
head vampire.png
119 KB, 320x256
>>27797514
No, I'M the head vampire!
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 1366x695) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 1366x695
WHY ARE THESE FOOLS STILL SHITPOSTING IN MY THREAD? THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE!
>>
>>27797497
My phone made snacks socks for some fucking reason i didn't notice till now... fuck
>>
>>27797524
Do you have any idea what an Anon sees when he goes into this thread? He sees a bunch of faggots like you who are getting angry that new people are coming in with new ideas. Like >>27797389 said, no wonder you have no writefriends.
>>
File: approval.jpg (10 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
approval.jpg
10 KB, 208x200
>>27797534
Even better in my opinion.
>>
QUICK SOMEONE GIVE ME NAME PUNS FOR WRESTLERS. I NEED A FEMALE NAME STAT.
>>
>>27797544
Do you know what happens when I see an Anon who's obviously a stupid, whiny asshole who needs to fuck off to another thread?

I tell you to fuck off to another thread.
>>
>>27797544
>Giving a fuck about what other people's opinions
>"no wonder you have to writefriends."
Sure is Summer in here
>>
>>27797558
TAKE A NOUN/PHRASE AND ADD "The" AFTER IT AND YOU'RE DONE.
>THE BALLERINA
>THE WALL
>THE PAIN TRAIN
>THE SNAKE *angry horse hissings in the distance*
>THE TAX RETURNS
>>
>>27797524
In fact fuck you, it isn't dictating every aspect of the story you tard, it's DETAILED. Anon is giving DETAILS by explaining how his idea works. Every line he's giving an example of how the IDEA could be used.

>1st line states the poster's idea, that Anon would be a good scout because of his alien biology
>2nd line reveals the subject of his idea, human eye sight
>3rd line explains shit about pony vision to give context to his own idea
>4th line talks about human eyes
>5th line gives an example of pony vs human eyes
>6th line is another example of pony vs human eyes
>7th line is a statement that leads onto the 8th line
>8th line expands on the idea that Anon would make a good scout (like he said in line 1) by giving other examples as to how human biology could be different from a pony's biology

He's giving you a remote control and telling you what the buttons do, not giving you step-by-step instructions on what buttons to press and in what order.
>>
>>27797562
>"N-no, shut up!"
Suck on all of my testicles anon.
>>
File: image.gif (18 KB, 478x848) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
18 KB, 478x848
>>27797610
>>
>>27797629
Okay, that was actually pretty funny.
>>
>I don't like your idea and mine is obviously superior so let's just scream juvenile insults at each other instead of being reasonable, like discussing the pros and cons of both sides or just straight up ignoring it because it wont affect me at all REEEEEEEEEEE
Jesus tittyfucking Christ.
>>
>>27797677
July, my friend. Give it a few months and all the normies will come back.
>>
>>27797677
Let's recap:

>guy makes a (perhaps overly) detailed prompt
>>27794933

>a different guy makes a sarcastic comment about it
>>27794957

>exaggerated butthurt
>>27794997

>explanation of the original objection
>>27795033

>extreme butthurt and insults that apply in general to numerous posters in the thread
>>27797389

See, at this point, I'd say it's become obvious that spergy prompt Anon is a complete douche, but hey, maybe I'm wrong.
Would you like to try to argue some more points in a logical fashion? Maybe you can explain in a reasonable fashion why it's not acceptable to post a demanding prompt and then swagger around, treating everyone like shit because they can't handle your massive prompt-dick.
>>
>>27797763
>demanding prompt
this is why this thread can't have nice things
>>
>>27797763
No one else has a problem with this prick? Are you seriously fucking complaining that a guy gave us a prompt with too much information? In a thread with too few good writers and too few prompts that go beyond
>Anon does thing
>Ponies do not want Anon to do thing
>Anon does thing anyway
>[distressed horse noises]
>>
>>27797819
What you got from that is "I don't like the prompt"? Amazing. It's not about the prompt, you retarded sack of shit.

It's the fact that some asshole can come here and post a prompt, then when someone makes even the slightest comment about it, he goes off like an autistic faggot talking about how everyone else's prompts are shitty, we're whiny and entitled, and the writers are hacks.

And then dumbasses like you pipe up to defend that.
Fuck. You.
>>
>>27797819
>>Anon does thing
>>Ponies do not want Anon to do thing
>>Anon does thing anyway
>>[distressed horse noises]
That's just the prompts that newfags from /pol/, /k/ (Oh god, the gunjerking prompts), and so on pumps out every once in a while. They're not exactly bad, and they sqeeze out one or two green bumps for every few of them. I can't really complain about it because, well, it still stays on topic.

>inb4 "HAHAHA I'M FROM TF THREAD THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T GET WRITEFAGS I AM SO CREATIVE"
>>
>>27797871
There was no comment about it you moron! It was some asshole going "Ooh, do you want fries with that? 200 or 300 pages? Pictures?" After that it was people mocking the "200 or 300 pages" anon for being MAD that somebody came in with a detailed idea. Nobody said ANYTHING about how anybody else's prompts were shitty except for >>27797819. I'm 95% sure the poster of the original idea LEFT because everyone's super mad at him for some stupid fucking reason.
>>
>>27797819
>too few good writers
Here's your (You)
>>
>>27797928
>Nobody said ANYTHING about how anybody else's prompts were shitty

>>27797389
>suggests that only his prompt was "good"
>suggests other prompts convey no information and show no creativity
>says thread has no writefags
>someone is a "whiny, entitled piece of trash" because they calmly explained why a very detailed prompt may not be as great as he seems to think it is

And then it continued to escalate from there. You can go though the posts and see for yourself the conversation that actually occurred.

>After that it was people mocking the "200 or 300 pages" anon for being MAD that somebody came in with a detailed idea.
No, it really wasn't.
But if, somehow, that actually was the case, then there appears to have been a massive misunderstanding somewhere along the line because that interpretation is significantly different from the actual sequence of events.
>>
File: 1458592364506.png (257 KB, 1375x1250) Image search: [Google]
1458592364506.png
257 KB, 1375x1250
everyone just needs to chill
get a drink
relax
take your waifu upstairs for a shagging

calm down
>>
>>27798093
NO, WE'RE MEASURING DICKS HERE. YOU STAY QUIET. TWALOT IS A BORING WAIFU BUT A GREAT SOURCE OF FUNNY FOR BEING A WHITE KNIGHT.
>>
> Be Anon, summoned before the Ponyville Moral Council
> i.e. Mayor Mare, Cheerilee, and Applejack
"I get that clothing is somehow lewd here, and I am willing to continue to go without a shirt and pants. However, I must draw the line at my underwear."
> Mayor Mare adjusts her glasses
> "If you are willing to go that far, what is the problem with removing your underclothes as well?"
"I don't feel comfortable with my dick exposed, especially when there are foals about."
> Cheerilee shakes her head
> "You don't understand, Anonymous. I teach the young ones about such things fairly early, and we cover reproduction each Spring. They are quite prepared for the occasional inadvertent erection, but to leave the bulge partially concealed in such a lewd manner..."
> Appulhorse nods
> "Just keep it in your sheath, and it'll all be fine."
> ...
"Sheath?"
> The mares look at you, then each other
> Cheerilee gazes at you in concern
> "You know, where your stallionhood retracts when there isn't a fertile mare around?"
> You shrug
"I don't have one."
> Mayor Mare laughs nervously
> "I am sure you are mistaken, it is a simple fact of biology."
> Snapplepack frowns
> "He's tellin' the truth. Ifn' you don't mind me askin', what kinda equipment you got down there?"
> You look down at your boxers
"The normal kind, for humans. Not sure how to describe it."
> Cheerilee cleared her throat
> "We are all mares of the world here, you wouldn't have to be embarrassed about showing us."
> You look her straight in the eye, but she seems sincere
"Uh huh. I'll show you mine if you'll show me yours."
> She nods
> "That's fair."
>>
>>27798120
> Cheerilee stands up and turns around, looking over her shoulder at you expectantly
> Her tail flips up, her back legs splayed slightly
> Dose cheeks
> Dat view
> Anon Jr stirs a little
> You glance at the other two curious mares, then sigh
> You slide your boxers down
> Treebucker chuckles
> "Well, if that's all, there ain't no reason to get up and bothered about showin' it around town."
> Rude
> Cheerilee smiles at you
> "Indeed. The shape is a little unusual, but I doubt any mare would be bothered by the compliment of your arousal."
> Your gaze lingers on the teacher's firm ass and revealed slit
> Little Anon perks up
> Mayor Mare makes a strangled cry of surprise
"Yeah, I'm kind of a grower like that."
> Cheerilee's marehood winks once, and she quickly turns back around, blushing furiously
> Applejack just stares slack jawed
> You yank your boxers back up, but there's no hiding the bulge
> Mayor Mare moans, then covers her mouth in shock
> Cheerilee stares at the ground, biting her lower lip
> Applejack keeps muttering "muh appuls" over and over again
"Huh, you girls weren't kidding about hiding it being more sexy."
> Mayor Mare wipes her brow, still not meeting your eyes
> "Mr. Anonymous, you absolutely must not go out in public in your condition."
"You volunteering to do something about it?"
> You jiggle the goods for her benefit
> She squeaks, and you hear a splash
> Cheerilee clears her throat, still averting her eyes
> "Anonymous, please, ah, take care of that before you go out in public. In the mean time, I think you see our point?"
> You take in the sight of the three vibrantly blushing mares, and the puddle under Mayor Mare
"Fair enough. Hey, Mayor. Want to help me with this?"
> You do a little pelvic thrust
> She runs a hoof through her mane
> "I, I really couldn't, it would be appropriate for a mare in my position to..."
> While she speaks you swagger up to her, and her nose dips to sniff at your package
>>
>>27798093
Absolutely not! This isn't about whether or not a detailed prompt is good, it's about being RIGHT and the other guy being WRONG!
>>
>>27798129
> Cheerilee coughs
> "Mayor Mare, we are the moral council. It is our obligation to..."
> You slide your boxers down your hips just a bit
> The teacher licks her lips
> "Make sure Anon is, ah,"
> You pull your boxers down a bit more, your tip just barely peeking out
> Applejack swallows
"You know, I'm going to feel pretty weird, going around without any clothes. I would really appreciate anything you mares could suggest to make me feel better."
> Mayor Mare pants heavily, quivering before you
> Applejack wobbles over, a determined look in her eye
> "Anon, enough with the fancy talk. Let's make like wagon on the road and rut."
> And so you did
>>
Knee-jerk reactions and unreasonable anger: the thread
>>
>>27797763
Hey, wait a minute: prompt-maker Anon here -- I only posted the prompt itself and >mfw reply.

I object to be calling a douche when I only wrote those two posts.

Dick.
>>
>>27798133
I love a happy ending
>>
>>27797928
And I didn't leave, fellow Anon: I skipped out for a few hours and then came back to this mess.

Jesus Christ.
>>
>>27798112
>TWALOT IS A BORING

[shots fired intensifies]
>>
>>27798093
>"But Anon, I need to be able to walk tomorrow!"
"No buts, Twiggles. [Spoiler]Except yours.[/spoiler] You knew what you were getting into with this relationship"
>>
File: 1461597578343.png (190 KB, 489x564) Image search: [Google]
1461597578343.png
190 KB, 489x564
>>27798093
>you will never fuck your aggression out with your waifu
>>
You know what I want? More Spaghetti and Fillies. That is what I want.
>>
>>27795465
A general piece of shit, that only a shallow tumblerite would consider talking too.
>>
File: I never asked for this.jpg (116 KB, 974x820) Image search: [Google]
I never asked for this.jpg
116 KB, 974x820
>>27793111
>I never asked for this
>mfw
>>
>>27798379
Yeah, I agree. Whoever's in charge of that needs to get their shit together.
>>
>>27794697
Did you write this on meth?
>>
>One or more of the Princesses are actually humans wearing horsehead masks
>This fools the ponies
>something something RGRE
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3021x3713) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3021x3713
Hey RGRE.
>>
File: Pay_Up.png (136 KB, 1028x1024) Image search: [Google]
Pay_Up.png
136 KB, 1028x1024
>>27798614
Tonight. You.
>>
>>27798671
SPAGHETTI, NO
>>
>>27798210
>>27798686

[pseudo-bestiality intensifies]
>>
>>27798671
>>27798614
>You will never have Maud walk up to you to deliver a rock-related pick up line and proceeding to stare at you stone-faced, a bit of embarrassment shown through the pink tint on her cheeks
>>
>>27798133
OH MY
that was kinda cute
>>
Shuk, update when?
>>
>>27798822
Sorry, sweetie. Shuk just decided to quit, right when the story finally's gonna hit it's climax.
>>
>>27798828
It should be illegal for writefags to go on boats. Those damn things always break.
>>
>>27797570
Lets see here, you have the people who cant handle grammar being a bit bad for one, people who decided to witch hunt another writer recently till they stopped and these faggots still jump at shadows for two, and you killed off any bouncing of ideas in thread lest we get bitched at for wrong think for 3.

If it wasn't for the few writers who keep this afloat on the regular this would be absorbed back into aie already. You have killed off story discussion in thread and and actively chase new writers away.

>>27797610
damned if you do damned if you don't.

>>27797517
I honestly remember when a prompt would get someone inspired a bit to make a one post story, then others would piggy back it possibly they got more idea fleshed out, and possibly a story was born.Hell the whole process is why aie exists in the first place.

>>27798209
You realize why I stopped having fun in the thread? I like bouncing ideas off people's heads and seeing if I can flesh a story out of an idea, however I also say shit more often then I say stuff so I have that spergy faggot who jumps at shadows on me. A number of threads ago I learned I cant get ideas for another story due to it being 'edgy', and you then have the faggot who sperged on Jonnybgoode for writing a shit fic, a story i'm not even easily able to find as nothing in the pastebin is screaming 'here's the shit fic'

Honest to god I have to imagine its all one faggot. It's moments like this that I really hate anonymity on 4chan, if people go anon they can make their voice seem far louder than it really is. Kind of wish that as a thread starter you were able to turn that hash tag that tells you who is who on for specific threads, would be nice for these ones where one loud faggot can ruin it for everyone.
>>
File: THIS WHOLE THREAD!.gif (500 KB, 400x297) Image search: [Google]
THIS WHOLE THREAD!.gif
500 KB, 400x297
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>27798379
>>27798586
"Excuse me, i need to borrow your vagina"

Anon from that day forward always keeps a cool mare or filly with him, as having a vagina in equestria is like having a speed pass at a 6 flags, it cuts out as much bullshit as can possibly happen.
>>
>>27799291
I want this to be life.
>>
File: 1412013683896.png (277 KB, 500x443) Image search: [Google]
1412013683896.png
277 KB, 500x443
>>27795179
>>
>>27799342
Lol, may be this thread, may be the next one where I get the rest down.
>>
File: Drunk.jpg (30 KB, 371x299) Image search: [Google]
Drunk.jpg
30 KB, 371x299
The same mare who warned you about leaving your glass unattended at the party.
>>
Promised music horse green is here.

>You sit at the edge of the large room, the music blaring and a drink in hoof
>You're not in the mood for a party right now
>Wait, no, scratch that- You're NEVER in the mood for a party
>Bucking Vinyl
>Always dragging you out to her performances and leaving you stranded with strangers
>You COULD be at home, practicing, but nooo, she really wants you to "get out there, mare" and "pound some cute colts"
>You mentally scoff at the second statement
>As if
>You knew the drill
>Opening yourself up to stallions would just make it all the harder when they eventually leave you
>Like they always do
>You love Vinyl like a sis (no homo), but the two of you hold conflicting views on many things
>Like how she leaves things all over the house, insisting that it helps her remember
>Ugh
>The various noises within the complex is starting to make your head throb, and you decide to step out and take a breather in the back
>>
>>27799438
>You swing open the door, and the temperature instantly drops 10 degrees
>You were planning to step back in before you saw him
>At least, you assume it's a he
>A lanky biped rests against the club wall
>Cider cans, both opened and untouched, litter around him
>Dressed in a huge hoodie, there's a sort of tired glaze in his eyes
>Well, tired would be a poor way to describe it
>It's less tired in the stressed, sleepless way; it's more in a comfy sense- just looking at his expression kind of makes you drowsy, and you feel that this is probably his expression 24/7
>"Mmn," his sudden shift startles you, "the sky looks pretty tonight, doesn't it?"
>Definitely a colt, judging by his pitch
>He opens his mouth and attempts to stifle a yawn, but he fails miserably, and you use all of your willpower to not yawn along with him
>Finishing his stretch, he turns his attention to you
>Is he waiting for a response?
>You take a good look at the vast blackness above you
>It's a full moon, and stars fill up the surrounding, collecting themselves on the dark canvas
"Yeah, I guess."
>"So." he grabs a new cider and a...pen? "What brings you out here?"
"Just wanted some fresh air. I can't han-"
>"Hold on a sec."
>He tilts the can, and stabs a hole in it with the pen
>He then proceeds to flip it right side up and pop the tab, chugging down the contents through the previously-made orifice
>You watch in awe as the downs everything in one go, eyes shut in concentration
>Upon finishing, he chucks the canister back into the tin minefield it came from
>"Ahh. Oh, sorry. Please continue."
>>
>>27799443
"...You drank all of these?" You point to the mess of cans, and you notice that there's the same puncture marks in many of the used ones
>He shrugs, "Eh. I'm a big guy. This is pretty much nothing...Weren't you going to say something?"
"Huh? Oh, right. I was saying that I can't handle all that ruckus in there."
>He hums in agreement
>"Same. I'm pretty wrung out today, but Pinkie really wanted me to come." He raises his forelimbs and makes some peppy gesture, "Oh my Celestia!" He changes his tone to a falsetto mocking of sompony you assume to be Pinkie, "Nonny you have to come to my bestestest party ever I've even- yeah you get the gist. I mean, the DJ's pretty cute, but that's about it."
>Of BUCKING course he like Vinyl; colts slobber over her like she's the greatest thing ever
>He seems to notice your scowl, "Um, is there something wrong?"
>You sigh
>Might as well get over with it now
"Vinyl's my friend. Roomate, in fact."
>"..."
>Aaand here's the part where you become his stepping stool to her
>Every time
>Just use poor little Octavia as a-
>"Mmn, that's pretty cool."
"...What?"
>"What. Did you expect something else?"
>You did, actually
"Well, I-"
>A sudden breeze brushes you, and you shiver in response
>>
>>27799451
>"It's pretty cold, isn't it?"
"Y-Yeah."
>He giggles at your answer, "Here," he tugs at the collar of his hoodie
>Is he?
"You telling me to get in that?"
>"Eh, why not. Better than you freezing out here."
>He IS
>Well, you weren't one for declining a stallion's offer
>You're totally not telling yourself that to put behind the fact that you're just a desperate virgin
>>
>>27799455
>You trot up to him and slowly shimmy inside
>Snuggle up against him, everything becomes much, MUCH cozier
>Like, ten times cozier
>Normally, you'd shy away from any contact with colts
>But there's something about this one
>It's this natural aura he has: able to calm anypony around him
>You can feel his breaths, his chest heaving, his heartbeat: slow and steady, fitting for something as big as he is
>What is he, anyways?
>You chuckle at that thought
>"What's so funny?"
"Nothing. Maybe it's just the fact that I'm snuggled up against a random stallion with his consent at the moment. Behind a bar, no less!"
>"Mmn," he yawns for the second time you've met him this evening, and this time, he didn't hold back," sounds scandalous, buuut I can live with that."
"Yeah," you yawn along with him, "I can too. Imagine the face of whoever's gonna find us tomorrow morning."
>He buries his head into your mane, nuzzling it, "Let them."
>You hear his voice dip, drifting into slumber, and you quickly follow suit, dozing off with him
>You haven't felt this relaxed since you were a filly

Maybe more, maybe not. I just feel really tired today and want to write some short comfy. Nursey date is still in progress.
>>
File: 1419295027576.png (93 KB, 450x510) Image search: [Google]
1419295027576.png
93 KB, 450x510
>>27799463
That was pretty cozy.
>>
>>27799463
Was cute. More would always be nice.
>>
File: image.jpg (384 KB, 583x1508) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
384 KB, 583x1508
>mfw we're probably gonna get a dong ring next thread because of all this angst.
>>
File: 1461344806938.jpg (93 KB, 576x384) Image search: [Google]
1461344806938.jpg
93 KB, 576x384
>>27799613
He's gunna punish us...it's not fair! I didn't do anything wrong.
>>
File: evlhnk.gif (423 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
evlhnk.gif
423 KB, 400x300
>>27799463
aww that was sweet and warm.
now ruin their lives.

and use Vinyl to do it.

By the power of the great old ones I command you writefag.
>>
>>27799650
No.
>>
File: 1441060969710.png (631 KB, 1280x2532) Image search: [Google]
1441060969710.png
631 KB, 1280x2532
>>27797872
>Oh god, the gunjerking prompts
Yeah they're pretty bad.

Sometimes I wish there was a way to hide prompts. I don't mind talking about ideas, but the "Hey writefags you should totally write MY idea, because I'm too lazy do it myself. Here are some excuses to cover up my laziness. Now excuse me, while I play DotA as you write my story as I have instructed." cases are annoying. No one wants to write your awful prompt. Fuck you Alladin.
>>
File: News.png (233 KB, 1538x2735) Image search: [Google]
News.png
233 KB, 1538x2735
>>27799906
Not entirely true, most things i write are where prompts or suggestions.

I guess that was early in the thread when most prompts where serios, and not just bump prompts.

Also i really like other board prompts, cross boarding is fun. I even started a long green because of /o/ prompts. Which where too rare for my liking.

/k/ prompts don't really work in RGRE since gun culture loves good looking gun girls, though i guess most just capitalize on the guy eyes on them instead of just shooting. /pol/ prompts are too real. We need more diy prompts, fa, soc, biz, etc.
>>
Ok, got a question, going to take an idea from a prompt a while back, going to have anon be a horrific role model but a good parent.

The part I'm having a hard time with is should I have the kid be a changeling avoiding writing some bullshit laws, or should i have the kid be a pony and more or less make all the bullshit laws in the world as to why anon has to take care of it when the parents are known of (alternately could make the parents dead and fit the series of one shots too but I'm assuming no one wants that as a background)
>>
>>27799968
>horrific role model
I assume you mean in a RGRE way.

I would suggest staying away from a minefield, and sticking to pony who's parents left it for some reason.

Maybe make them simply lost or missing, not actually dead cos that's 700 dark 1400 me in RGRE. Unless you're about to make it all FEEl-alistic RGRE.

In which case, it's a minefield, if traversed well leads to beautiful lands.
>>
>>27799984
That's largely why I'm leaning changeling. Can make a bit of bullshit up and not have it be retarded, along with not needing to have living parents either abandon the kid because they are pricks or for really retarded reasons with laws enforcing anon be the parent.
>>
>>27799995
Yea but changeling leaves a ton of other questions and shit. Especially raising a kid in a society who thinks you're a monster by birth and once had a war with you.

I'm not saying you can't do changeling, it's just something that takes a lot of... skill? tact? ideas? idk basically from personal experience, it's a minefield.

Just don't explain the parents at all. One day someone/thing left a basket on his porch.

This sort of thing gives you room to make shit up later on in the story, like the mother finally comes back or something.
>>
Hey guys, you got any ideas on how to make my story more RGRE? Currently all I have for the RGRE elements is the "two males wrestling each other is hot" kind of deal. I'm planning on adding some parts where mares do stuff like suplexing stallions using their crotch and mares doing shit that Joey Ryan would do.
>>
>tfw idk if my story is RGRE anymore.

>>27800053
Think about what female wrestling is, it's mostly just a striptease with chicks rubbing on each other.

Now what is male wrestling? It's actual (fake) fighting, and violence, and muscle, sick theme songs, and bravado, and BALLS, and spandex, and absolute comfort in sexuality, and shit.

What is unisex wrestling? I don't fucking know, i don't watch wrestling. In fact i'm basing my opinion off of Smack down vs RAW.

Anyway, make mares men and stallions chicks. Have some sexism about beating a stallion being a weak thing to do, and maybe some background tension about how stallions are treated unfairly in the industry.

IDK, reversed gender stuff.
>>
>>27800019
Well the idea is anon is a bit of a bastard, not bad, but rough with words and alienated many ponies, sexism 'you can't do that's' mostly with anon losing temper, you you have a realistic reason anon is left alone.

Anon largely wants to do the right thing when presented a chance, without going into how the kid came into his life, this bit him in the ass and is now in care of a child changeling.

As for who knows, its largely going to be need to know ponies, the princesses, main 6, and the few friends anon kept through his attitude. I don't think I would pull the trigger completely on a changeling reveal unless a good idea came to me.

What the changeling would allow me is more or less a blank slate of a character, able to adapt to suit anons needs, give reason for interaction with higher up ponies to check in, and potential queen bug interaction.

If I go this way, as in queen shows up, I'm going to have it so chrysalis's hive broke up, what she has control of is closer to family for her then they were anything else. Kind of have her as either an aunt or grand parent like figure, possibly second parent.
>>
>>27800066
>tfw I've been unconsciously basing stallion matches off of the current WWE Women's Wrestling instead of the sexist mid-2000s WWE Divas
fuck fuck my fucking life fuck this fucking shit goddamn. This is like writing a thesis and finding out you fucked up halfway into the damn thing.
>>
>>27794676
Shit. This just got rid-DONG-culous.
>>
File: tumblr_n7hjqwyVHg1r3asnmo1_400.png (33 KB, 200x447) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n7hjqwyVHg1r3asnmo1_400.png
33 KB, 200x447
>>27800070
>Anons character
So he's a bitter man, who wants to be left alone. Ponies will see him as a crazy cat lady, and wonder how he got the child.

>How he got the child
See if it's a pony, it's really easy to explain away a child. A changeling not so much, a lot more variables.

>Reveal
My problem is how this reveal works. And how it ties into RGRE. Why is being a changeling useful to the story other than just because it's easy to write a blank slate, and opportunity to call the queen? A stories character needs to be useful, everything about them needs to be useful, it can't just be a quirk. Google chekhov's gun. The queen can be visited without ever meeting another changeling.

>Spoilered part
This is what i mean, you have to start inventing more and more things to cover up the things you already invented. You're gonna have to explain why the groups broke up, how this effects people, how this ties into RGRE. It eventually starts getting chaotic and breaks the story in places. I know from experience both writing and reading. You're assumptions and canons should be really limited, most of them should be explainable by the real mlp lore lest you risk a runaway story.

Basically what i'm saying is. A stories elements, characters, items, locations,etc have to be useful, or you have loose ends and unexplained features. Or worst continuity issues.

Anyway, if you think you can do it, go for it. If you do well, i'd be wrong, if you do poorly it's a learning experience.

>>27800084
Don't worry senpai, alot of modern wwe has plenty of feminist politics surrounding it. Capitalize on that.
>>
>>27800096
For anon, the rgreness of the world bit him in the ass more then a few times, not exactly violent, but not above some over the line threats in the hear of the moment when he gets dicked over. He values the friends he has over the acquaintances he loses out on.
Nos for the kid being a changeling itself, you forget the main part about a changeling, they change. Pretty much any outside interaction would in a pony form, the only reveal I plan on is when anon first gets the changeling and more or less leaves it as a need to know basis.
As for why the changeling is useful.
1) You got a kid that is literally fed on love, the kid always being well fed helps balance out anon being a horrible role model.
2) It avoids the parents being alive or dead, any drama that would cause, and any bullshit rationalizations for why anon keeps the kid if they are alive, and drama from the parents not wanting it, or the edge if I have them killed
3) And as for her hive. That's more a they lost confidence when the plan fell through when it could have easily won, and if she did pop up in the story, a reason for her to be close by or around often without to much what about the hive, or even all to much issue as it stands.
4) personal head canon at least for rgre threads puts changelings outside of the rgre influence, and the queen as a bit crass. A fairly good fit for anon if I used her.
5) Thinking of setting this pre nmm, at least anons initial drop into equestria, and him gaining a daughter.

Honestly, the more I think of it, there are tons of opportunities for anon to interact with Celestia or luna, just doing stupid shit together because every few days/weeks she gets a petition from a pony asking her to deal with anon, she uses this as an opportunity for a break and see a friend.
I think the story would suffer if I didn't take it as a oneshot boy oneshot basis, there are enough ideas to make a funny premise, but not enough there to make a chronological story.
>>
File: 1467288887804.jpg (69 KB, 1032x774) Image search: [Google]
1467288887804.jpg
69 KB, 1032x774
>>27800084
Add more strong mares.
>>
>>27800180
Don't worry, my dear Anonymous. After Anon and Cheese's debut, we'll be seeing more of /fit/ mares suplexing each other and attempting to stallionize the male roster.
>>
Here's Anon and Cheese's in-ring debut in PCW. RGRE elements start appearing once we get into the backstage politics of the pony wrestling world.
>>27793462
---
>The Ponynet Wrestling Community has been in a buzz over the sudden appearance of Hay-J Smiles and El Incognito in PWC.
>It was not unprecedented for rising talent to be signed to a larger promotion, however it was strange for the insiders to not have a clue about the latest signees.
>All of the online wrestling forums have been discussing about the two rising stars.
>"I'm telling you, Masked Unknown is El Incognito!"
>"Pfyeah right, and next thing you tell me La Generica and Sami Mayn are the same person. La Generica is still helping out the orphans, duh."
>"Why'd they have to rename AJ Smiles to Hay-J Smiles? Seems a bit dumb, if you ask me."
>"I can't believe they made Anon's tights more promiscuous. And here I thought they'd take stallions seriously."
>You hear the sound of hoofsteps closing in.
>You look up from the monitor and see Cheese trotting to you.
"Yes, Cheese?"
>"I got a text. We're going to practice our match that's gonna happen in 4 hours."
>You stand from the couch and shut your laptop.
"I thought we weren't supposed to debut until a week from now?"
>"Something came up. Daneighlle Brein was injured in her match with Triple Haytch and creative hasn't made a match to fill in the card yet."
>You pick up your bag of wrestling gear and your phone.
>"You got your stuff? Let's go."
>You and Cheese head out.
---
>"Thanks for stopping by. It was a last minute decision and we needed a match."
>A mare wearing an earpiece and microphone was rushing about.
>Cheese speaks up.
>"So, what's our match gonna be?"
>The pony pauses.
>"It's a tables match. We're gonna have you come out with a promo and talk about how Anonymous attacked you."
>The pony continues walking around.
>"Then, we'll have Anon interrupt your promo and demand a match. Fairly simple."
>Cheese pipes up.
>"Who's winning?"
>>
>>27800269
>"We're having Anon win. Is that fine?"
>You nod and get to the changing room.
>The locker room was diverse.
>Different creatures of different physiques and genders were moving about.
>It was like a popular multispecies market on a fast day.
>A minotauress over here, flanked by minos.
>A diamond dog over there, rushing about in tights.
>It felt hugely different from your previous promotion, where it was mostly ponies and the occasional diamond dog.
>You get to the changing room and quickly put on your mask and tights.
>The mask and tights were a perfect fit.
>Your mask was fairly simple; a leafy green with black accents.
>Your tights were similarly colored, but what was different from your previous tights was that it showed a tad bit more skin than your previous one did.
>It wasn't anything scandalous, but it helped your sex appeal.
>"Anon? You done yet?"
>Cheese knocks on the door.
"I'm ready. Let's get ready for our match."
---
>The crowd was heating up and there wasn't any cooldown any time soon.
>It was a bit daunting, performing in front of crowds larger than you had hoped to see.
>Your old promotion was a lot smaller, and usually you only performed for a lot less ponies.
>A voice snapped you out of your daydream.
>It was Daneighlle Brein, walking around in bandages.
>She was an indie darling who used to perform in the name of Brein Daneighlledaughter.
>"Hey. You okay there? I know it's scary performing for a larger crowd for the first time."
"Y-Yeah. How did you feel the first time you performed for PCW?"
>She chuckles and pats you on the back.
>"It was unnerving, of course. But you gotta realize that you need to have fun out there."
>The same mare from before trots over to you.
>"El Incognito, you're up in 2 minutes."
>She walks away, leaving you and Daneighlle waiting for your cue.
>>
>>27800272
>"Good luck out there. Just do what comes natural to you. Most mares don't respect stallion's wrestling anymore, but maybe some indie darling stallions can show that males can wrestle and look sexy."
>She gives you a mock-salute and she leaves you alone.
>"Incognito in 30 seconds."
>You wait a while and run out.
>The crowd was absolutely wild.
>It was initially filled with cheers, then upon hearing your theme song, boos.
>They weren't booing out of hate for you performing, but because you were the heel, the bad guy.
>You hear the announcer introducing you to the crowd.
>"From Parts Unknown, EEEEEEEEELLLLLL INCOGNIIIIIIITOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
>You scan the crowd and briskly walk towards the ring.
>From the ramp, you could already hear the crowd.
>"You suck, Incognito!"
>"I hope your mane gets frizzled and have a bad hair day!"
>"Herd me, Incognito!"
>You blush a bit under your mask at that last one.
>You run towards the ringside and jump up unto the apron.
>You quickly climb the turnbuckle and taunt the crowd.
>It was a success; the boos and the cheers were louder than you've ever heard.
>You jump off of the turnbuckle, giving a quick pose to show off to the crowd.
>The referee pony glances at you and Hay-J and motions to the timekeeper to start the match.
---
>You immediately grab Hay-J and grapple him, before putting him into a crossface, making sure to grind into him.
>You could hear the color commentators from the ring.
>"AH LOVE IT, MICHELLE! TWO HANDSOME MALES GRAPPLIN' AND GIVIN' US A GREAT TIME!"
>"Have some respect, Jane! These aren't just your average floozy stallion, these are the biggest upcoming male talent!"
>Hay-J struggles underneath you before slipping out of your submission hold and hitting you with a forceful lariat.
>The crowd goes nuts for the two sweaty males in the ring.
>"Hay-J throwing a wonderful lariat!"
>"IT'S A CLOTHESLINE, MICHELLE!"
>You hear the crowd cheer as Cheese puts you into a body lock.
>>
>>27800276
>The unmistakable scent of mare musk invades your nose as you struggle more and more.
>Hay-J whispers into your ear.
>"Escape and throw me outside."
>You follow Hay-J's instruction and escape the body lock and counter by throwing him across the ring.
>You grab his body and throw him through the ropes; Hay-J crashing through to the floor in front of the commentator's tables.
>"HE'S BRINGIN' THE ENTERTAINMENT STRAIGHT TO US, COLE! THIS IS PROBABLY THE CLOSEST YOU'VE EVER BEEN TO A STALLION BEFORE!"
>"Shut it, Jane!"
>You jump to the turnbuckle and fix your position.
>Setting your sights on Hay-J, you perform a shooting star press, landing perpendicular to his supine form.
>The crowd pops and you could barely hear a thing.
>Only the sounds of the crowd chanting for the first time for a stallion's match could be heard.
>"THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME! THIS IS AWESOME!"
>"What a perfect shooting star press from El Incognito! He's certain to put away Hay-J Smiles!"
>You rise from the impact and scan the crowd for anyone booing you.
>You taunt to the crowd, reminding them that you're the heel, and as expected, the crowd returns to booing you.
>You turn around and immediately you receive a swift forearm from Hay-J, knocking you flat on the floor.
>"Hay-J sees the opportunity and immediately climbs the top rope!"
>"SHUT IT, MICHELLE! CAN'T YA SEE THAT OUR HANDSOME STALLION, INCOGNITO, IS HURT FROM THAT BARBARIC FOREARM!?"
>"I didn't know you had the hots for Incognito, Jane."
>"A-AH SAID SHUT IT, MICHELLE!"
>Hay-J stands on the top rope, motioning his hoof to the crowd that he was going to perform a 450 Splash.
>He jumps and immediately flips forward, rotating a sound 450 degrees.
>Time seems to slow down as Hay-J gracefully lands on you with sickening impact.
>You could no longer smell mare musk, but now you smell the sweat coming from the crowd's endless cheering.
>"YES! YES! YES!"
>The crowd chanted and cheered for the display.
>>
>>27800279
>Hay-J picks you up and throws you into the ring.
>Rising up from the pain, you see him preoccupied with something outside.
>He looks underneath the ring and picks out a steel chair, earning a pop from the audience.
>However, what he forgot was that you were up and running an insane speed.
>You take a suicide dive and land straight on Hay-J.
>"Beautiful suicide dive from Incognito! Hay-J surely must be done after this!"
>"AH CANNAWT BELIEVE THAT A STALLION'S MATCH IS AS LIVELY AS THIS, MICHELLE!"
>You jump up with renewed vigor and bellow a shout surely heard from the nosebleeds.
>Picking up Hay-J, you whisper to him.
"Counter me and bring the chair inside. Hit me with an exploder."
>You attempt to strike Hay-J, but he takes your fist in his hoof and counters it immediately.
>He grabs you and pulls you into the ring, carrying a chair with him.
>Setting down the chair in the middle of the ring, he brings you to the top rope and prepares you for a suplex.
>He grabs your leg, hooks your left arm around your neck and gives you a painful exploder suplex.
>The crowd pops.
>The commentators are stunned.
>You sell the move, ragdolling across the ring as your back comes in contact with the steel chair.
>"AMAZIN', MICHELLE! HAY-J SMILES WITH AN AVALANCHE EXPLODER SUPLEX TO INCOGNITO! LOOK AT INCOGNITO GET THROWN IN THE RING!"
>"Jane, that might be the smartest thing you've said tonight! Incognito looks dead! Hay-J Smiles hits an awesome suplex from the top rope!"
>Hay-J rolls out of the ring to grab a table and prop it up at ringside.
>He moves back into the ring and picks you up in a wrist lock.
>You immediately counter it and perform a hurricanrana to throw him outside.
>You jump outside and place Hay-J on the table, making the crowd cheer for what may unfold.
>You slide back into the ring and climb the top rope.
>Steadying yourself, you perform your finisher, a corkscrew shooting star press.
>>
>>27800288
>You twist mid-air as you flip backwards and land on Hay-J, breaking the table.
>For a few seconds, everything was in complete silence--the crowd, the color commentator.
>Then, the crowd bursts into a loud cheer as the bell rings and the crowd chants.
>"HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT! HOLY SHIT!"
>The color commentators went absolutely wild.
>"MICHELLE! NEVER IN MAH DAYS HAVE AH SEEN SUCH A WILD MATCH INVOLVIN' TWO STALLIONS SINCE THAT MUD FIGHT BACK IN THUNDERBULGE THREE YEARS AGO! SCRATCH THAT, THIS WAS WILDER! IN-COG-NI-TO! IN-COG-NI-TO!"
>"That was amazing, Jane! A first we've seen for matches for stallions, and hopefully not the last we'll see of this kind! We'll see you later folks, for the main event! Jane, do you think our next match would surpass this?"
>"IT WOULD BE A LONG SHOT IF OUR MARES WOULD DREAM TO BEAT THIS MATCH!"
>You roll over from above Hay-J and the ring announcer heralds your victory.
>"And the winner of this match...El INCOGNIIIIIIIIITOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
>You clumsily rise from the debris of broken wood and raise one of your fists in victory, nearly stumbling when you stand.
>The crowd has completely stopped from booing you, and insisted on cheering your victory.
>You pick up Cheese from the broken table and help carry him to the back.
>As you get behind the curtain, you immediately trip and land face first and take a nap from the exhaustion.
>>
>>27800292
Alright, we've got a little bit of the wrestling community starting to warm up a little bit to male wrestling. I have no idea where I'm going, but I'm sure it'll be glorious and full of mare sweat.

Pastebin updated:
http://pastebin.com/y4nLFngq
>>
>>27799422
Source?
>>
File: Equestrian wresssling.webm (3 MB, 854x480) Image search: [Google]
Equestrian wresssling.webm
3 MB, 854x480
>>27800302
Coolio. Was a fun update and I don't really care for real wrestling so that's a good thing.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160406-040929.png (706 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160406-040929.png
706 KB, 2560x1440
>>27799650
Back to the depts of tarturus with you demon!
>>
>>27797558
Thunder thighs
>>
>>27800804
Yesss.
>>
Jesus fucking christ when did this thread become such a shit-show? Why was everyone so upset that some guy gave a prompt? Did he do it wrong? What is wrong with everyone here?
>>
>>27800825
One guy got really upset that people didn't like the prompt (which he DIDN'T write, by the way) and started making juvenile insults. It's an average day on /mlp/
>>
>>27800838
I was talking about the guy who wouldn't shut up about the prompter being a douche and shouting something about having a huge "prompt-dick".
>>
>>27800846
It's an average day on /mlp/.
>>
>>27795465
He'd be the equivalent of a smelly unwashed girl with greasy hair, wearing a skirt, and you can see dried period blood down her legs.
>>
>>27800846
Yeah, that was weird to see. Honestly it gave me a little chuckle cause of how idiotic it all looked.

Best answer I can think up of right now in my tired state. Is that people come here to relax/slow down/stop thinking/complain or maybe even troll and stuff, so there is a large variety of people here with many conflicting opinions and beliefs so obviously some people will not like what some other people may like. However though, that doesn't mean it's all good to dog pile on someone who had an idea and talked about it, it'd be great if people sorted things out calmly and maturely instead of throwing shit at each other but this is the internet, there's all sorts of people on here.

TL:DR shit happens, people don't agree with each other and it kinda sucks

Regardless, hopefully we can move on from that, have a nice day/night and enjoy waiting for someone to post green, or start up another discussion/debate. Anyway, I hope you all have a good day/night, I'm heading off but thanks to getting a new laptop soon, I might be back in the green writing business soon.
>>
Teat size - how big is too big?
>>
>>27800963
That weird crotchtit OC mare is 2big for my tastes.
>>
>>27800963
When they get in way of walking properly. Like with testicles.

https://derpibooru.org/957729
>>
>>27801009
>teat bra
yes

>Mares have things like pony-skulls or colour schemes like red and black so that their teat-bras aren't mistaken for a colt's testicle-bra
>Anon loves teasing it took me 3 tries not to write "teating" mares by calling their teat-bras "cute"
>>
File: 1406612993311.png (1 MB, 3000x2500) Image search: [Google]
1406612993311.png
1 MB, 3000x2500
>>27801009
>>27801222
>teat bra
Are they as adorable as those little heart shaped pone bikinis?
>>
>>27801321
Nothing says they couldn't be.
>>
>>27801321
>>27801326
Only those confident and secure enough in their maresculinity (like the Princesses) would dare wear something like heart-shaped pone bikinis.
>>
>>27799463
That was cute af.
>>
>>27800288
>>27800302
Friend-o mine, it's called "Hurracarrana" and that means "Crowfrog" or "Crow Frog"
>>
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 320x240
>>27800804
>it's just AJ (as the ultimate warrior) after years of Apple bucking she has thighs of thunder and is absolutely mad!
>>
File: 1465007070959.png (638 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
1465007070959.png
638 KB, 1280x1024
>>27801321
>>27801326
>>27801336
>>
>>27801461
Rarity shows Anon her new crotch bikini line.
>>
Twilight vaporized all your old clothes, leaving you with nothing but a crotch bikini to wear. That's okay though, isn't it so much nicer to be naked?
>>
>>27801767
It's not a pretty sight I'm sorry to tell you.
>>
>>27797558

Stable
Cadance Lerae
Neigha Jax
Hayley
>>
>>27801791
the pones have no idea. acne thighs all the way.
>>
>>27801791
>>27801914
They have twelve penises!
>>
>>27801767
Turn Twilight into a new outfit.
She breaks the clothes, she is the clothes.
I'm sure Rarity has some kind of spell to help, she's just the right kind of kinky for that.
>>
>>27802031
CLOTH ME, MARE!
>>
>>27802031
Shave her and wear her fur. See how she likes going in the nude.

NO TAIL TO HIDE YOUR MARELY BITS NOW.
>>
>>27802031
>Sit down on Twilight's stomach
>Tie her legs around your torso
>Walk around with your brand-new crotch-pony
>Try to ignore the steady trail of marecum that follows in your wake
>>
>>27802103
>>Walk around with your brand-new crotch-pony
>she acts as your underwear
>whenever you get an awkward public boner you can hide it inside of her
>>
>>27797558
Mama Hayngo
The Amarezon
The Apothemarey
CrystalCold Eve
Marcho Ma'am Candy Cabbage
>>
>>27802113
>>27802103
>>27802088
>The other princesses see Anon's stylish now outfit and begin wearing ponies themselves
>Twilight feels embarrasment as being the only pony who is being worn instead of doing the wearing.
>"Oh Twilight, my faithful student, Applejcak is supposed to be the silly pony, not you."
>"Indeed. We expected more sensible behavior from a fellow princess."
>Cadence comes in wearing Shining
>"Hey look Twiliy, we're crotch buddies now!"
>[SHAME INTENSIFIES]
>This continues until Anon gets his clothes unvaporized.
>Which takes a while to do, as you might expect.
>>
>>27802031
>>27802152
Not RGRE enough
>>
>>27802324
Your mom isn't rgre enough.
All the other mares think there's something wrong with her.
>>
>>27802113
Perfect
>Twilight (aka the new crotch-pone) covers only Anon's genitals
>...with her own
"Oh hey, there's Applejack! Wanna say hi to her, Twi?"
>"W-wait! I don't..." Twilight stops to catch her breath, "I don't want her t-to see me l-like thi-ooh!"
>You ignore Twilight's protests and jog over to Applejack.
>Twilight bounces on your crotch with each step, slamming your cock into her warm folds over and over.
>Suddenly, liquid rushes down your thighs and Twilight's walls tighten around you.
>"Anon~!"
>>
File: 1435132992714.png (336 KB, 1200x1252) Image search: [Google]
1435132992714.png
336 KB, 1200x1252
>>27802373
>>
>>27802145
>Macho Ma'am Candy Cabbage
OOOH YEEEEEEAH!
>>
>>27802503
"SNACK INTO A SLIM JILL, YEAH!"
>It's just celery in air-compressed packaging
>>
>>27802548
It's celery with peanut butter in an air compressed packaging.
>>
>>27800162
>Changeling change
Now you have a question of how changeling change, do they learn or do they just know. Why wouldn't the kid mimic Anon or something since it hardly interacts with other ponies. Raising another species you have another question of how does the changeling learn to be a changeling? It has no other changeling guiding it, how does Anon find out it's a changeling if it already knew to be hidden or how does he teach it to stay hidden if he gets the kid before he knows?

>1:
It's really not that significant of an issue to feed the kid, in fact it would be weird if ponies saw that Anon never fed the kid. They'd think the kid's starving.

>2:
You still have to explain parents, or at least some idea of how the kid came into being. Unless changeling don't have parents, which leads to more questions of why species that doesn't need parents have one member that needs a parent. If the kid is born of an egg then again does it need parents? It needs love to live, but like insects it doesn't really need parental guidance and all that. And that brings up questions about intelligence and society and shit.

>3:
If you do this pre NMM you can't have the hive splintered, and the hive splintering brings up more questions and problems to solve, like how the other hives interact.

>4:
You can make changeling entirely genderless for all it matters, but it wouldn't be a RGRE story without RGR. What is the role of the changeling in a RGRE story?

>5:
See above, pre NMM is pre invasion. You can't really hop around lore.

I don't see a changeling adding anything to this story, and i think it adds more complications to the story, for no real reason.

Anyway, i'm gonna stop responding, you do what you think is best, and good luck.
>>
>>27802031
>>27802103
>>27802113
>>27802152
>>27802373

wats happening what is this i was gone for five seconds
>>
>>27802758
Give us some comfy, cousin.
>>
>>27802803
I actually just finished editing something. Dunno how comfy it is, though. I was gonna post it later on, but I think I have some time now.
>>
File: 1459337462920.png (468 KB, 1240x1297) Image search: [Google]
1459337462920.png
468 KB, 1240x1297
>>
Twilight tells your waifu that she can and will easily steal her fiance, who just happens to be you.

Can you resist her arsenal of charms, status, and books she read on manipulation?
>>
>>27802876
I don't think Dating for Dum-Dums is a reliable source on how to NTR other mares.
>>
>>27802891
Quick question but, if stronk pone go around stealing good stallions from weaker mares like IRL; is it NTR or Nature?
>>
>>27802929
>is it NTR or Nature?
It's NaTuRe
>>
File: 1393069700267.jpg (60 KB, 321x296) Image search: [Google]
1393069700267.jpg
60 KB, 321x296
>>27802942
>>27802950
>>
>>27802876
Holy shit, look at those HIPS!
>>
>>27802758
Shit gor real rapey, really quick.
>>
>>27802824
Oops, I said that, but then I had to roll coins and get food. Okay, here it is, the beginning to the prologue to First Impression.

>Sister.
>Awaken, sister.
>A harsh breath fills your lungs, lucidity rushing your unconscious mind away and rousing your fluttering eyes into focus.
>The first things you see are your down pillows, each shrouded in a dim haze from the darkness in your bedroom and the sleep in your eyes.
>Above them is your headboard, sturdy, beautiful, and solid redwood, its gentle color slowly reminding your groggy brain of the others.
>Turning, your alabaster and gold wall hangings come into dim focus in the shadows, reminding you of your location and bringing clarity to the event you’d just experienced, the last words you remember hearing suddenly full of meaning.
>Though you never asked her to refrain from it, since her return Luna has subtly expressed compunctions against dreamwalking you.
>In the past your mind had served as a place of reflection for you both; a quiet meadow where you and your kin could speak in seclusion and elaborate on ideas or desires by vividly painting the extent of them into your dreamscapes.
>You remember with much regret that one of the final interactions you shared before her fall, and perhaps the official lynchpin of your divide, had entailed you baring her entrance to this place by force.
>Even if you were sure that the eyes clawing savagely at the walls of your mind that night did so with grizzly intent, you often wondered what might have been if you allowed her access, let her explore your most abstract and personal thoughts.
>You wondered how different things might really be if she’d witnessed how deeply your drifting apart was wounding you firsthoof…
>You shake the drowsiness from your head, allowing yourself several seconds before willing your body to stand.
>>
>>27803081

>You can already hear the dull patter of several dual-pairs of hooves approaching your door from the outside.
>Nevermore with those thoughts; there was no winning against hindsight, and Luna stepping into your mind out of the blue after abstaining so insistently outside of emergency made it clear that there were bigger things to address.
“Enter…” your sleep-roughened voice instructs, seemingly just in time to preempt what would surely have been a terrible racket.
>There’s a stiff pause on the other end, and your sleepy mind sketches a crude picture into your door of a bewildered guardspony standing in the hall, their hoof suspended and suddenly useless.
>”I’m entering.” A feminine voice confirms a moment before your large door slowly swings open
>Four Royal Dusk guardsmares in full regalia occupy the space on the other end, peering at you from outside as the light from their candles burns your weary eyes.
>A tad ironic, since you’re the only one present who would need candles to see.
>Still, after a moment the improvised light serves its purpose, the face of the grandfather clock in the corner of your chambers becoming clearly legible.
>3:48 AM; a little too early to wake up, even for you.
>”There’s been an incident,” The guardsmare continues obviously, the meager sight offered from the various lamps held in the mouths of her winged companions reflecting off of her gloomy purple armor, “Our lady requests your presence at your earliest possible convenience.”
>Earliest possible convenience?
>At least that was comforting.
>Your withers ease slightly, the under-acknowledged tension that had drawn them taught wilting somewhat.
”Are we in danger?” you ask, just to make sure that your sleep-deprived mind wasn’t jumping to unreasonable conclusions.
>”To the best of Our Lady’s knowledge, the situation is under control.”
>The guardmare’s words fight her eyes, all of theirs, worry tainting each globe.
>>
File: 7d9526edb3a4deab09df7653884dbcf7.png (498 KB, 1280x1480) Image search: [Google]
7d9526edb3a4deab09df7653884dbcf7.png
498 KB, 1280x1480
>>27802826
>>
>>27803093

>’Under control’ they say, but each one looks as if they’ve seen a ghost.
>’Flappable’ was the last word anypony you knew would use to describe the guardmares under Luna’s personal command.
>Even now they fought what you were sure was a stirring experience with their practiced composure and emotionless monotone.
>They can’t hide it, though; years upon years of looking into the eyes of your subjects had made you quite adept at searching out their emotions.
>Your horn lights, the tendrils of your mind reaching out to find the articles of your own official dressing.
>A few moments later you are adorned and ready, your own gilded breastplate and crown reflecting the firelight as your mane and tail came to life with honed magicks.
>Tumbling in the air, their seemingly random movement follows not the stream of any Equis wind, but the lapping waves of the ether itself, each subtle movement synchronizing your spellcasting with its ebb and flow and alerting you to changes in the Stream.
>And what changes there had been.
>The manawind, though gentle now, carried with it the remnants of a violent and recent disturbance, the faint aftershocks of the event still noticeably rumbling by.
“Where does she wish to meet? Escort me there.” you command, setting your brow and looking over them with a determined but calm expression.
>”The dungeons.” The guardsmare replies, the uncertainty in her eyes and that of her companions improving moderately at your show of regal confidence.
>With Starswirl gone it was sometimes easy to fall into routine and simply walk ahead without understanding why, but the mild change in their attitude reminds you how comforting it can be to have counsel and be lead; to know that somepony had the will and the talent to advise your actions in troubling times.
>It was something you’d gone wanting of from the stallion in recent years, but had gained a measure of with the return of your treasured family member.
>>
>>27803103

>Perhaps if your younger sister knew how much you valued her vision and intellect you might still be asleep right now.
>You hoped that was the case, that you being conscious right now was simply a formality or a cautionary maneuver and not because the raw strength of both Diarchs were needed to overcome the threat.
>You want to believe this, but the memory of Luna mentally rousing you was still fresh in your mind.
>We’re safe right now, but you need to wake up immediately?
>The dungeons?
>Maybe it was an assassin.
>The attempt on your lives had failed and the time had come to seriously consider war, or in the very least messy negotiations.
>You chuckle softly as you cross through the boundary of your bed chambers, a few ears turning quizzically to regard you but nothing more.
>A little grim, Celestia.
>Had you gotten so restless that the quiet was making you nervous?
>The closest thing to a real conflict in the last thousand years had been the Changlings, and that was only if you leaped to count the casualty-less little skirmish during the wedding anything close to a ‘real conflict’.
>Though they were fairly numerous for such a small-time faction, the weight of their full force could hardly even handle the unsuspecting guards present for Shining and Cadence’s ceremony, and almost a third of them had been stallions.
>It was quite clear to both sides after the fact that subterfuge and surprise would have been their best and only chance for success, and they failed.
>It would be foolish to simply write them off as harmless, of course, but so to would it be foolish to chatter your teeth every night over Chrysalis as if she were equal to the Alpha-Taur Sharphorn’s and Houndess Grizzlefur’s of yore.
>>
>>27803080
>all sex is rape no exceptions
Found the feminist
>>
>>27803115

>No, the actions of you and your sister over the centuries had ensured that the enemies of the past would either become allies in good commune or ancient, grumbling dissidents in poor position to challenge the harmony you had hoofcrafted in your realm.
>It didn’t hurt that your empire had grown large, prosperous and strong at a rate that was unexpected, almost miraculous.
>For the time, at least.
> How things have changed.
>Now that you’ve all collected in the hall the desire fills you to question the guardsmares at your side immediately, to have them hoof you the conflict so that you could properly face it, but the soft faces illuminated in the candlelight give you pause.
>Not those of the mail-clad guards, but those of the loyal servants and the odd dignitary peering at you from the cracked doors of their quarters, their eyes silently questioning their ruler, searching your face for alarm or fear.
>You make sure they find neither.
“Lay your heads down, my little ponies.” You comfort, your voice hushed and gentle as it reaches down the hall, “Dawn will come, but not now. Sleep.”
>Your tired subjects return you looks of trust and acceptance, and after a time all of the doors ahead of you have drifted shut.
>Soon you would hear it, but not here.
>They’d already seen you gallivanting in the halls with a party of lightly armed soldiers in the dead of night, you didn’t need to raise any more intrigue before you knew exactly what was happening.
“Come close, we’re leaving.” You whisper to your escorts
>Luna’s guard draws nearer to you, their fur grazing your legs before you began to reach for your destination.
>Bland spots of light and fuzzy borders fill your mind’s eye, and in a moment you realize that you overshot your destination.
>It had been so long since there had been any real need of the dungeon, let alone the need to flash there on the spot, that sometimes you forgot ‘exactly’ where it was.
>No matter.

>>
>>27803124

>You try again, being a little more generous with your pathing, and this time you find a large, brilliant sphere, its perimeter reaching out much farther than any others nearby.
>She was waiting for you.
>With little time left to lose you chose your location, a spot outside her range of magical presence, and leapt, grasping your companions on the way.
>You learned the hard way a long, long time ago not to teleport within the range of her aura, not after the time you jumped directly to her side on a warm June morning and the raw energy you entered with sent the poor stonecutter, in your path and behind her veil, up into the air with the force.
>Razed off a quarter of her coat with the heat.
>She was fine, but you never forgot, and certainly wouldn’t be making that mistake again.
>The deed was done in a breath, the light around you bending swiftly back into focus.
>Your sister’s attendants sway after each of you is successfully inscribed back into space time, clearly not used to regular long-distance teleportation.
>Before you, at the far end of the passage, stands your blood and their Diarch, the dark hues of her midnight blue coat and sable mane standing augustly apart from her surroundings, even in the lowlight.
>At her side, statuesquely bookending a familiar set of steel-reinforced double doors, are two of their sisters in arms.
>”Sister,” She welcomes quickly, clearly fretting something as she awaited your arrival, “we have much to discuss with you.”
>Though she hides it much better, she looks just a troubled as her personal guardsmares.
>You know this not because of your extensive social experience, but because of the bond you share.
“What happened while I was asleep, Luna? What’s going on? Is somepony in the Dungeon?” you ask freely, the number of questions buzzing in your head spilling out of your mouth in an anxious stream.
>>
>>27803136

>Luna answers by gesturing to the guards with her head, both of whom step forward to unlock the half-door on their respective sides before pulling them open.
>A chilly, musty smell touches your nose as the air within shifts, the cobwebs leading to the falling stone stairs dancing in the low, stuffy breeze.
>”We leave thee for the guards below; stand fast here, ensure that no soul crosseth this boundary going OR coming from the stair that does not bear our royal chaplet. Not one soul, good ladies, and be ready for further instruction lest the future catch you unawares. We dismiss thee to thine posts.” She instructs, the two guarding the portal in question saluting her and snapping their shoed hooves together while the other four fall into place, lining up withers to withers with the previous pair before mimicking their show of respect.
>Your sister passes you a quick glance before crossing through the threshold, silently encouraging you to follow.
“I can still feel the ripples, Luna. What magic accomplished such a thing?” you continue, sticking close behind her, deciding then that limiting your questions to one at a time might improve your odds of being answered. “It… it almost feels like...“
>”A failed rift spell?” she answers simply, lighting her horn with magic as the dungeon doors drifted shut behind you, the dark aura creating a soft, unobtrusive glow.
>Now it’s coming back.
>A age-withered memory recounts itself in bits and pieces within your mind.
>A bearded stallion clicks his tongue and asks you and Luna to try again.
>You, tired and frustrated from your failures as a team, (and likely, too, being shown up an aging male) instead try to accomplish breaching the barrier to Tartarus on your own
>It was a foolhardy mistake that you regret almost immediately.
>>
>>27803140

>The opening you had been trying to create was only the size of a pinprick for safety reasons, but the resulting impact from the rebound made you wish it was even smaller.
>You remember being airborne for a harrowing second and a half, the world around you turning and bashing you hard in the side of the head with the ground for your transgression.
>You were younger then, and though you remembered the pain, the magical signature of the failed spell had worn itself vague with the passage of time, especially since you never had the gall to misuse magic like that to any degree ever again.
>That was one question answered, but now there were even more, and the pit of your stomach was starting to sink at the thought of Tartarus being involved in this in any way.
>”Though we, too, could not isolate the intent of the magic at the time, we became worried when we felt such a large amount of it building in your hedge garden. Though we attempted to isolate the source in time, I am afraid our coming was far too late to prevent the displacement.”
”The groundsponies-“
>”Remain unharmed, dear sister.” Luna interrupts much to your relief, “Though, as it was OUR watch what allowed this event to unfold, we feel it is our duty to inform you that your majestic sculpture terrace was indeed quite… ‘displaced’ by the fulmination…” She continues, offering you a sorrowful look.
>Though you do love, or, perhaps ‘loved’, that garden, the pain of its loss would have paled in comparison to Sprout Green’s, or Tulip Shell’s, or even grumpy old Mint Julep’s.
>The fear you felt for them just now had put the destruction of any simple gardens into meaningful perspective.
“So… somepony failed a rift spell? In the field?” You ask, your fatigued mind trying to unite the pieces before you into the most reasonable outcome.
>”Succeeded, sister…” Luna corrects gravely, her brow hardening as you approach her from the side.
>>
>>27803151

>She was staring straight ahead now, the sounds of your twin pairs of shoes clinking dully against the stone steps taking the place of your conversation for a while.
>You follow her gaze below and spot a distant light, one that surely marked the end of several more questions.
>In the momentary silence your mind fills in the blanks, and you realize that you were not going to meet a reckless soul that had gambled with dangerous magicks near the home of her princesses and lost, but the being or beings that reckless will had brought to your doorstep.
“Luna?” You question in a whisper, your voice returning to you in hushed consonants from the enclosed space.
>”When I and my guard arrived at the scene of the destruction on wing, we overlooked a great crater engraved in the heart of your labyrinth. As we descended, we found that one of your field-workers had come to investigate the sound as well. It wasn’t hard for him to reach the void; the chaos had torn open a path to their quarters, sparing the wood of its base for the glass in their windows, all shattered.” Luna recounts, her face turning grim.
>’Him’.
>It had to be young Sprout Green.
>He was the only male groundskeeper under your employ.
>He helped Tulip tend to the rose bushes.
>”Before we could warn the fair thing of the peril, we saw it.” Luna went on, her eyes narrowing slightly at an unseen foe.
>”A sinister thing rose from the crater, sister!” she began, her tone deadly serious and voice low, the words she recounted only for your ears, “We almost mistook it for a Minotaur, but we realized our mistake quickly. It’s features were… wrong, as if somepony of great menace had fashioned it to strike an ill cord in us. It looked into us and we could not speak, could not act. Such c-cowardice consumed us in that moment, Celestia!-”
>>
>>27803161

>You crane your neck and press your cheek gently into the spot in between her neck and shoulder, slowing her to a stop as you reached the end of the stairs.’
>The steps had given way to flat stone which stretched on for a short time and broke into a wider room, and the walls on the way cracked occasionally as small weeds, vines, and clumps of dirt invaded the sub-Equis prison.
>In the distance you could see the outlines of several Dusk guardsmares lining the wall on the left side, the right cleaved by tall, metal spokes that harshly divided the class and title of those it separated.
>They were a powerful, oppressive sight, one that you hadn’t looked upon personally in years.
>You stop her here, in the connecting corridor, and she willingly stays, not wanting to continue her loss of composure in front of her personal wards.
>Not only that, but the confusion, guilt and vulnerability you felt in your kin as she fumbled away her official style of speech inspired you to interject.
“… I can’t see any injuries. Were you hurt?” you ask softly, taking the opportunity to lay your neck entirely over her withers, embracing her fully and ignoring the discomfort of your stifling plate pressing into your chest.
>You feel her shake her head ‘no’ against your coat, staying with you a while before breaking away.
>”None were harmed in the confrontation, not even the creature, though I fear that our incompetence nearly caused a great tragedy.” She laments, facing her back to the lit room ahead and focusing her gaze on you, “It rose suddenly on hind legs, it’s cruel eyes falling on the tender virgin that had drawn unknowingly to the epicenter. It took a step forward and I saw it’s hand-claws unravel from it’s paws, long, slender things, the scream of the young colt striking me from my stupor. We flew to his aid, cutting ourselves between he and it.”
>>
>>27803117
>don't understand its a joke.
Found the summerfag.
hmm guess im a femanon now too... nope still got a dick!
>>
>>27803167

>Your sister leans up on her hind legs slightly before crashing her shoed hooves down onto the slabs below aggressively.
>” ‘Beast!’ we cried, ‘Keep away!’. It stayed it’s advance, twisting it’s face at us. One of our guard, prepared for the need of incarceration, threw their cuffs into the air for us to claim with our magic. It flinched away violently as we ensnared it’s wrists, but then simply stopped and stared at the chains. We thought it might try to shatter them, but it did not. It merely widened it’s eyes at the steel and froze, unmoving, as if it’s will to resist had been stolen away by spell. We thought it might be a rouse to bedevil us, so we bound it further and surrounded it on all sides with our self and our guard; it followed us into the dungeons without incident.“ She recounted finally, a bewildered expression painting her face as she looked away.
>”It HAD to follow us, or be drug; we tried to grip it’s body with magic, but it kept-kept… eluding us, as if our mind was grasping at smoke in the wind…” Luna said, obviously disturbed by this revelation.
>What a thing to happen in the middle of the night, and the mysteries only kept piling up.
>You lift a gilded hoof and press the cool metal against your warm head, the details of the story having riled your body to warmth even in the cold, sunless depths beneath the castle.
>Magic of a forbidden nature being triggered in the capital, quite possibly by an uncaptured culprit, and causing unspecific amounts of property damage.
>Innocent ponies endangered, including an adolescent colt, and by a monster foreign to perhaps even the likes of the Everfree given your studious sister’s incapability of identifying it with any great clarity beyond ‘looks like but not’s.
>All of this before sunrise; around 3AM if you had to place things.
>>
>>27803170

>If you were as superstitious and sensational as the journalists who were going to lampoon your guards in the papers tomorrow—ah, today that is, you’d also take into consideration the timing.
>You could already see the headlines:
>’Unholy Creature Penetrates Royal Security and DESTROYS GARDEN During the Witching Hour!!! Read more inside!’
>Ahh, you’d forgotten about the press storm until just now, lovely.
>Well, at least you had all the details, and if questioned you could make a make a vague, boring statement and play things off as business as usual.
>’There was an issue, but I believe our overly-energetic Daily Sun may have exaggerated things a tad. Everypony’s fine’.
>That was what the papers would hear, of course.
>Internally, things would be a bit more complicated, and just when you thought you were starting to wrap your head around the situation, a voice interrupts your thoughts.
>”Princess Celestia? My Lady?”
>Luna quickly turns to regard a little gaurdsmare that had approached her from the rear, her expression souring from the possible eaves dropped on your private conversation.
>The guard’s ears flatten slightly, her eyes bouncing between you, “I’m sorry to interrupt my lady, but I feel you should know…” She begins, turning her head to trade uncomfortable looks with a mailed sister down the hall, “It’s begun, well-… it’s talking to us.” She finishes.
>What?
>”What?” your sister asks immediately, stepping toward the mare and flashing you an incredulous look.
>”It was mumbling, mewling something, holding it’s head and looking all around it’s cell. We thought it might’ve just been dazed and whining about it’s injury, but then he, well, it sounds like a ‘he’, looked Gray Gables right in the eyes and spoke. Asked her what was happening, in clear Equish and everything.”
>Luna’s eyes the mare for any hints of deceit before turning to you, baffled.
>>
>>27803178

>”It spoke no words to us on the way, not once. We-we thought it was merely a… a simple-…” she tries, knitting her brow as she began to stare at the ground in contemplation.
>”Gables didn’t saying anything. Me either, we figured, uh… “
>At first you thought the creature might’ve been averse to metal.
>You hypothesized that perhaps it’s strange behavior was linked to some magical or biological reaction, but now a new thought was coming to mind, one that was quickly gaining traction in likelihood.
>That was, the shackles hadn’t made him docile because of the material or any sort of affliction they imposed, but because they had been used to capture him and he was surrounded; he was surrendering.
“Lead us.” You command with new vigor, your sister lifting her head and following close behind you as you set off.
>You weren’t sure what you’d find in the cell at the end of the room, but you knew you had to finish with these secondhand accounts.
“Injury?” you repeat, more to the guardsmare on your right than the relative quickly drawing up your left, not entirely able to hide the accusation in your voice.
>”We told you no lie, sister. No blows were struck, it was injured when we found it. We were going to send for an acolyte but we weren’t sure who might be trusted or qualified for… to deal with… whatever they are.” She intercedes defensively, a look of mild hurt in her eyes.
>You believe her, and though you feel a little guilty, you had to ask.
>No further words are spoken for a while, the three members of your small group passing by sentries and empty cells until you spotted a hole in ranks; an empty spot where pattern demanded another body.
>The mare you believe to be Gray Gables turns marginally from the bars before her, and you can physically see the sigh of relief that runs through her body at your arrival.
>>
>>27803185

>The winged pony on your left scuttles forward and takes her place in the gap, snapping her spear back into place and resetting the look of stony aplomb that was expected of a pony in the Dusk corps.
>They both stare forward now, looking deeply into the glorified cage where your target was being kept.
>You turn your head expectantly, fitting your expression into a dignified mask not unlike their own as you finally catch sight of him.
>At this moment, you’re sure the first thing you’ll remember from this experience in the future are the goosebumps that tickle your skin when you find his eyes already on you; shocking, cold things examining your form from the darkness.
>You found them instantly, even in the gloom of his stone and steel box.
>He shifts, the rear legs drawn close to his chest widening slightly as his gaze explores you.
>Unbidden, the muscles in his legs flex and lift him from the ground as you stop before his personal gate, the clothes on his back scraping against the dirt and dust on the wall.
>The chains binding his limbs rattle ominously, their tinny chirps rounding the enclosed space as he came to his full height, a stature that peeked above even yours, if only just.
>A mess of straight hair crowns his head, and somewhere within the locks a wound seeps crimson in a dark line that travels down his cheek and across his slender neck.
>As you stare at him, unmoving and silent, you try to imagine him surrounded in wreck and torn earth, the low hum of the event coursing through your magic-sensitive mane.
>You wonder if you could have mustered your sister’s great restraint when it moved on the brown and green adolescent, his soft, masculine voice crying out for protection.
>An apology may be in order.
>The coal-blue Alicorn once again stands at your side, exchanging you an understanding look before following your gaze back into the cell.
>Where to begin.
>>
>>27803198

>If they could truly comprehend speech, then asking what species they were as an introduction would be quite rude.
>You could ask what means they used to get here, but that would assume their-
>”Where… am I?”
>A vivid, rich voice cuts through your conundrums, its quality setting itself apart instantly from the other voices you’d heard today.
>”I know-… I know you can understand me…” The creature continues with your absence of reply, it’s eyes and tone becoming desperate, despairing, “I know you can. Please, say something. What’s going on? Where-…”
>His exposed, fearful tone surprises you somewhat.
>How something that looked like him could be afraid of… anything, rang so odd to you.
>The pitch of his voice might be abnormal, but there was no mistaking its emotional content.
>Or its gender, for that matter.
>“Thou art in Canterlot Castle, in the heartland of Equestria.” Your sister replies, the speed of her response deterring your own.
>”Canterlot? Equestria…” He parrots, puzzled, frowning at the stones beneath his peculiar feet.
>If his reaction could be believed, then the possibility of this being intentional on his part was becoming much less likely.
>You wait a while, allowing him to ponder the names.
>In any other situation that action might have been strange.
>After all, who was so estranged from the world as to be ignorant of Equiestria or its capital?
>A competent answer, if a little fantastical and vague, would very much BE a foreigner that had wrenched his way through a ground-shaking alien rift who’s power you’d yet seen equaled in FAILURE, let alone success.
>Fantastical you say, and yet that very exception stands before you.
“Can you tell us anything about the magic that brought you here? What can you remember before arriving?” you ask, deciding it would be best for him to fill in the blanks were appropriate instead of playing guesswork.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 92

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.