[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/bug/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6
File: 16156151561.jpg (72 KB, 748x1068) Image search: [Google]
16156151561.jpg
72 KB, 748x1068
The Chrysalis/Changeling Thread.

The don't get squashed edition.

Last thread taken too soon...
>>27770651

Link to /bug/ Pastebin:
http://pastebin.com/PjB4LKgd

Chat: rizon.net/chat at #bugpone
>>
I heard that this thread still remembers me.
>>
Continued from:

http://pastebin.com/PpcLJcNv
>>27772654

>You try to act natural by continuing your conversation.
“So what’s your name sister?”
>“The names Dolly.”
>A smile comes to your face.
“Dolly huh? You strike me as someone who lets others weigh you down-”
>You slam into the back of the wagon as Dolly abruptly stops.
“OW!… worth it...”
>You hear the guards snicker from behind you.
>So much for not standing out, but at least they don’t see you as suspicious.
>Dolly turns her head around to face you.
>“How about we both don’t say anymore puns.”
“Deal…”
>The two of you continue through the main cavern into a large declining hallway.
>You make mental note of every detail you can. The layout of the hive is one of your main priorities, as well as collecting as much useful information as possible.
>The long spiral tunnel goes down and down. You pass by several various caverns along the way.
>You take note of a cavern with various green sacs.
>These must be the “cocoons” you heard the changelings imprisoned Princess Celestia inside.
>Roughly a dozen of these cocoons are spread throughout the cavern, each containing a miserable looking changeling.
>Upon closer inspection of one of the changelings within the cocoon, you see that it is missing a limb.
>A quick scan of the rest of the cavern reveals various healing implements stored on shelves upon the walls.
>This must be some sort of medical wing of the hive.
>As much as you would like to investigate further, you continue on behind Dolly. Perhaps you can gain some intel from her...
“So Dolly, I’ve been out on patrol for a while… anything new going on in the hive since I’ve been gone?”
>“What do you mean?”
“You know… any major events I missed?”
>>
File: 16516513211.jpg (102 KB, 791x1010) Image search: [Google]
16516513211.jpg
102 KB, 791x1010
>>27787543

You heard correct. How's the recovery coming? If I recall correctly, last time I saw you post you said it was painful for you to type. I hope that is still not the case.

I heard you are working on a Sovereign Claim 2?
>>
>>27787576

>“No… not really. Most of us workers have just been busy converting all the love you drones collected from Canterlot into food.” Dolly looks down at her hooves and lets out a sigh. “Those of us who were unfortunate enough to not get that work assignment are busy making that new flood chamber at the bottom of the hive.”
“So… I’ll most likely be assigned to that project then.”
>“Yeah!” Dolly perks up “And you’ll get to work with me all day! Aren’t you excited!”
“/Yeeaah/… So why are we building a flood chamber anyway? Our hive is in the middle of the Badlands, it never rains here.”
>“It doesn’t… but it could… if the ponies found out where our hive is and wanted to drown us, that is. That’s why the Queen has made this a high priority for us workers. Everyone must do their part, for the hive.”
>Oh shit… that is some good intel. They are expecting retaliation after the Canterlot incident.
“Yes, of course-
>“MAKE WAY! MAKE WAY!” You hear a changeling mare yelling ahead of you.
>“Oh no… not another accident…” Dolly says in dismay.
.>Two changeling workers hauling a severely injured changeling on a stretcher come running towards you. Her back two legs are completely smashed.
>The two of you both move off to the side of the hallway to let the injured changeling pass by.
>Dolly carefully scans the face of the injured changeling.
>“Onyx!” She calls out as the stretcher passes by.
>The wounded changeling briefly opens her eyes before being rushed up the hallway and out of sight of the both of you.
>Dolly continues to stand still, staring off blankly up the hallway where the stretcher disappeared to.
>After a few seconds you approach Dolly, who is still visibly distraught.
“You were really close, weren’t you…”
>“We were brood-sisters… we grew up together…”
>You place you hoof across her shoulder.
“I’m sorry…”
>She looks at you in the eye, holding back tears.
>>
>>27787760

>“W-we must... all be willing to... make s-sacrifices... for the hive.”
>She looks at you expectantly.
>You nod.
“For the hive.”
>“Come on Lucky, let's go.”
>Both of you continue deeper into the hive in silence. You continue to observe and make mental notes of your surroundings.
>Another changeling worker carrying a wagon load of rocks pass by the two of you. She and Dolly exchange nods and you both continue on.
>Moving downwards you pass a cavern filled with large vats of green slime. You remember seeing this green slime during the invasion. Pony scientists postulated it was used as a building material and bonding agent, you are still not sure.
>As you continue down the passageway, the sounds of chirping and clicking begins to fill your ears.
>You continue downward. You pass by a huge cavern, even larger than the cavern near the entrance. You see two drone guards at the entrance. They scan you as you pass by.
>You look into the cavern and see rows of small green orbs lining the walls.
>Eggs...
>Several small changeling foals run around joyfully, playing and chirping merrily. You see several changeling workers attending to the young.
>The nursery.
>At the far end of the cavern lies a large throne. On either side of the main throne lies two smaller sized thrones.
>The throne room combined with the nursery, not a typical combination in terms of pony standards.
>But if the Queen needed to address her subjects all at once, a cavern of this size would definitely do the trick.
>Slightly off to the side you see another set of double doors being guarded by another pair of drones.
>The Queen's personal chambers must be right beyond those doors. It’s probably best to avoid this area at all costs.
>A being of her power could possibly see through your disguise.
>>
>>27787615
All better for the most part now.
I have been mentally plotting out Sovereign Claim 2 for some time and I hope to start posting possibly as early as tonight or tomorrow.
>>
>>27787833
Hell yeah! Looking forward to it! Welcome back!

>>27787801
>Dolly and yourself continue down the long spiral hallway.
>Another changeling carrying wagon-load of rocks passes by the two of you.
>The clinking of pick axes fills your ears.
>A booming female voice calls out.
>“You there! Move those rocks out of here! Hey you! Get back to work! Clear that boulder!”
>Where the spiral ramp ends a long cylindrical cavern begins.
>The cavern ceiling stands much taller than the ceilings of the other caverns above you.
>As you move down into the cavern you see hundreds of changelings all busy at work.
>Some are flying around moving debris and loading it into wagons, but the majority are swinging pick axes expanding and extending the tunnel.
>These mares are similar in stature to Dolly, all appear to have a stocky, muscular build.
>Several tall, thin columns of rock stand in the middle of the cavern. They are equally spaced every 20 feet.
>You are no miner, but you doubt the integrity of these columns.
>Considering wounded changeling on the stretcher you saw earlier and the poor structural design of those columns, you have a feeling safety is not a high priority down here.
>Not only do you need to worry about being exposed as a spy, looks like you will also need to worry about getting smashed by a boulder…
>You look around, all you see are changeling workers. You kind of expected there to be at least a few other drones down here in construction.
>Fear grips you, what if drone transfers to the construction division are forbidden for some reason.
>The plan isn’t going to work.
>You begin to turn around.
>“Hey Overseer Lysandra!” Dolly calls out.
>You freeze, cringing slightly.
>The Overseer turns towards the both of you, anger in her eyes.
>>
>>27787927

>“What the hell took you so long to haul that last load of rocks Dolly?”
>“Well I ran into-”
>“Excuses… Excuses… You see Dolly, excuses are like us changelings.”
>“Wa… How’s that?”
>“They're both always full of holes and they never receive any love.”
>Dolly looks at you and then back at the Overseer.
“She was helping-”
>“Quite drone! The Overseer yells.
>Dolly shakes her head and looks down at the floor.
>“No matter what I say or do, you are going to make me work overtime… aren’t you.”
>“Wow Dolly, you actually might be smarter than you look!... not by much though…”
>“Dammit!”
>Dolly shoots you an angry glance.
>“Thanks alot Lucky…”
>You can’t help but feel sorry for her as she walks off..
>”What the hell are you doing down here drone!” The Overseer yells.
>Shit… this is not going to be good.
>You pause
>“I asked you a question you stupid drone! Why are you down here!”
“I...I…”
>The surrounding changeling workers stop what they are doing and stare at you.
>Fuck it, you decide to go with the plan.
“I’ve been transferred… I was a scout but after I was severely injured my-”
>“No! Transfer denied!”
“W-what?”
>“I’m not taking another drone down here. We have one and that's one to many! He's dumb as a box of rocks and you don’t look much better. The only thing he has going for him is his strength, something you definitely don’t have. Us workers can do this job ten times better that you drones, you’ll only slow us down.”
“But-”
>“Be gone drone, find a new work assignment elsewhere.”
>You hang your head low. So much for that plan. Months of prep work, careful planning, magical enchanting, and reconstructive surgery… all down the drain.
>“As for the rest of you slackers, GET BACK TO WORK!”
>The workers all resume their chipping away with their pick axes.
>>
>>27787975

>You slowly begin to walk out of the cavern, unsure what to do next.
>You can’t go to the drones for a work assignment. They’ll ask too many questions, eventually they will find out you're a fraud.
>You consider just scraping the entire mission and leaving, but all the guards know your very distinct face and just saw you enter.
>Leaving right away would definitely arouse suspicion.
>What the hell were you going to do...
>“Disgrace! Why haven't you cleared that boulder yet!”
>“Sorry ma’am, I’m almost-”
>“I want it cleared NOW!”
>“Yes ma’am...”
>The Overseer walks away and proceeds to bark orders at the other workers.
>You watch the scrawny changeling begin to chip away at the under portion of a large boulder protruding from the wall.
>She’s standing directly underneath it while swinging.
>What the hell is she doing, you think to yourself.
>Clink, clink, clink.
>She can’t be that stupid, can she?
>Clink, clink, clink.
>You look around, some of the nearby changeling workers have stopped what they were doing to watch. Yet none of them are saying anything.
>Clink, clink, clink.
“Hey hold on!”
>She continues to chip, not listening to you. Instead of walking towards the the ramp you veer towards the changeling.
“Hey! Stop!”
>She looks at you as the boulder begins to give.
>“Huh?” She say oblivious to her impending doom.
>The boulder quickly gives way and falls.
>You sprint towards her.
>Still sprinting, you throw yourself under the boulder, slamming into the worker and tackling her out of the way.
>As you hit the ground the boulder quickly crashes down behind you with a loud thud.
>All of the surrounding workers stop what the are doing and look to over to the two of you.
>Startled, the changeling mare lies beside you in your hooves. She looks over your shoulder at the boulder.
>”...Y-you saved me!” She says with awe.
>Still dazed from hitting the ground, you gaze into her blue orb eyes.
>>
File: 1444799651016.png (229 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1444799651016.png
229 KB, 700x700
>>27788025

>“I didn’t think… no one ever-”
“What the hell were you thinking!”
>You stand up.
>“Oh… yeah.. I really should have thought that out a little better, shouldn't I…” She says with an embarrassed smile as she slowly gets back on all fours.
“How could you not know that wouldn’t fall on you! Are you suicidal?!”
>“No… sorry… I’m just a little absent minded at times. But I really appreciate what you did, I’m in your debt. I don’t really have anything to offer you though…”
“Don’t worry it's fine-”
>“Hey you just arrived here from your trip. You must be pretty hungry?"
>It had been awhile since you had eaten.
“Uh… a little I guess.”
>“Great!”
>She spreads her wings and hovers in the air above you.
>Before you can even flinch she grabs hold of your head with her front hooves. You try to pull back.
“Actually I’m not really all that hungry-”
>“But I have to repay you!”
“No it’s fine-”
>You gasp as she opens your mouth with her hooves and positions her wide open mouth directly above yours.
>She makes a gurgling sound as a slimy green fluid flows down her mouth into yours.
>You gag as the warm substance hits your tongue. She stops.
>“Stop fidgeting! Why are you drones so gosh darn silly!”
>Some of the surrounding workers begin to laugh at the sight of you trying to get free of her grasp.
>She begins to gurgle again as more of the fluid comes out.
>You cringe as the fluid flows down your throat. You attempt to pull back again but she maintains her grip.
>Eventually you just give in and let her continue force feeding the green fluid down your throat.
>You focus on the taste, a bit to your surprise the fluid is rather sweet tasting.
>It reminds you a bit of honey... warm, watery, green honey.
>“What the hell is going on here. Why have you all stopped working!”
>The changelings surrounding you stop their giggling and all resume their duties.
>>
>>27788080

>The scrawny changeling feeding you quickly detaches, causing you to fall backwards.
>“Sorry Ma’am... I cleared the boulder ma’am.”
>“Well it's about time- What are you still doing here?” She yells at you as you get back back to on all fours.
“I was just leav-”
>“He saved me! Stopped me from getting squished by that boulder!”
>“Well well well… looks like we got ourselves a real hero. If it was any other changeling besides Disgrace I’d be happy. But it looks like I have to keep her around even longer.”
“Hold on! What the hell is going on here? She almost fucking died!”
>The Overseer stares back at you with an angry look.
>“Stupid drone… off busy scouting and collecting love… not keeping tabs on what is going on back at the hive. This waste of love used to be positioned at the nursery. Her incompetent nature led her to drop and KILL five of our siblings.”
>“It was an accident-”
>“SHUT UP! The Queen bestowed upon her the title of Disgrace… but somehow falling for her pleas of mercy, the Queen decided that instead of exile or death she would be transferred down here to construction. Making her my problem! A problem which you just prolonged! I don’t have time to keep an eye on her while getting these flood chambers built.”
>You see your in.
“So you're saying you need someone to watch over her for you.”
>“Yea- NO! Not you drone.”
“I bet the Queen has been giving you a lot of trouble about how injuries are so common down here…”
>She stares at you.
“My combat training makes me more than capable of making sure she doesn’t accidentally hurt someone or herself. She won’t be a problem anymore, plus you’ll have me down here swinging a pickaxe too. The sooner we get these flood chambers built the better, right?”
>>
>>27788182

>She continues to stare at you before finally replying
>“Alright drone… I’ll allow you to be transferred to construction… but if mess up even once, you’re done! I’ll have you on excrement removal for the rest of you miserable life! You got that!”
“Yes ma’am!”
>She gives you a pick axe that was lying on a rack along the side of the cavern wall.
>“Break apart that boulder! On the double!”
>You and the scrawny changeling begin chipping away at the boulder.
>The Overseer turns and walks away, soon barking orders to the other workers.
>You let out a sigh of relief. You did it. Just barely. You might actually pull this mission off…
>The two of you continue pounding at the boulder until the Overseer is out of earshot.
>“First you saved me… now you volunteered to watch over me… why are you doing this?”
>I'm using you to infiltrate the hive, you think to yourself. You try to think of a more sympathetic answer.
“We are all family are we not.”
>“Yeah but… everyone hates me for what happened. I have been renamed Disgrace.”
“You said it yourself it was an accident. What happened was terrible, but as with all things you must move on.”
>“Hmm… I… thank you brother. What is your name?”
“Lucky.”
>“Thank you Lucky”
“What is your name, before you were renamed.”
>“That name is dead. Speaking it will defy the Queen, I can not say it. My name is Disgrace now.”
“Oh yeah, of course… well what if I just called you Grace…”
>“Grace… why Grace?”
“dis-Grace?”
>“Oh, I see it now!"
>She pauses for a second to think.
>"Umm... technically you are still calling me mostly by my name... so I guess that would be ok.”
>A small smile forms on her face as she resumes working.
>You resume breaking up the boulder as well. You are making some headway on your side, but Grace is barely making a difference.
>She catches you looking at her progress.
>>
>>27788336

>“I’m not really cut out for this…” She says with a sigh.
“Don’t worry, you’ll get the hang of it, try putting your full body into the swing motion with the pick axe, like this.”
>You slam you pick axe down hard upon the boulder and a large crack forms.
“See, now you try.”
>“Wow! Ok!”
>She quickly lifts the pick axe over her head. She over compensates with her pull and the pick axe goes flying out of her hooves, clashing against the cavern wall.
>You can’t help but let out a chuckle as she walks to go grab her pick axe.
>“I try so hard to contribute to the hive... but I barely make a difference anymore.”
>You quickly lose the smirk from your face.
>“I’m not built for hard physical labor like the rest of our sisters down here. I was much better at caring for the little ones when I was a nurse. I loved caring for them. All their cute smiling faces, and then the accident happened…”
>A tear begins to form in her eye.
“Hey, try not to dwell too much on that, ok? You can still contribute to the hive.”
>“Yeah…”
>You continue to work together on the boulder. With a little more advice Grace becomes slightly more effective at swinging her pick axe.
>A few more minutes goes by.
>You watch as Grace struggles with the boulder. She is definitely not the brightest changeling in the hive, apparent how she almost squished herself.
>However, her below average intelligence may make it easier to gather information without arousing suspicion…
“So Grace… I’ve been away from the hive for quite awhile, anything new going on recently?”
>She looks up at you after taking a weak swing at the boulder.
>“Uhh… not really… the Queen just really wants us to get this cavern built.”
“Anything else?”
>“Not that I know of… no one really talks to me much”
“Oh…”
>>
>>27788392

>“But, if you want to know what's going on you could always attend her daily court. All of us are welcome to go, even if it means not attending to our duties.”
>Being present during the Queen's court would prove vital for collecting useful intel… but close contact with the Queen, even just being in the same room, was likely a bad idea.
“On second thought, it's really no big deal…”
>“Meh…” she shrugs and resumes her swinging.
>After an hour, both of you finish breaking apart the boulder.
>“Finally!” Grace says in a sigh of relief. “Now we can finally begin loading. Try and flag down a wagon hauler.”
>You look around the cavern for any changelings hauling wagons.
>Not to far away you spot one being pulled by a drone.
“So I guess I’m not the only drone who’s been transferred down here.”
>“Yeah, there’s Brutus! He’s been down here with us ever since Canterlot. Hey Brutus over here!”
>A changeling pulling a wagon begins to draw near. As the changeling approaches, you are a bit taken off guard by his appearance. Both his wings are completely ripped off. His horn is broken off at the stump. Several deep scars litter his face and body, his chitin is bent and disfigured.
>“Hey Brutus, looks like you finally will be able to work with another drone for a change instead of all of us mares.”
>Brutus looks up at you.
>You both stare at each others disfigured faces for a long while.
>“Don’t know you.” He grunts
>Oh shit, you gulp in fear. This drone may blow your cover.
>“I’m Lucky….”
>“Lucky?” He huffs.
“I was injured while scouting the Everfree Forest. I was told to transfer here.”
>He looks at the nubs on your back and then back at your face.
>“Seen drones continue with worse.”
“I can't transform anymore either…”
>“Hmm…changeling that can’t change...makes you… like me… a burden to the hive.”
>>
I want to rape a changeling filly
>>
I want to gently hug crippled changeling
>>
>>27788469
>“Don’t say that Brutus! You do more than your part for the hive down here.” Grace exclaims.
>He continues to stare at you, it's hard for you to read his face due to it being so contorted and disfigured.
>“Why have I never seen you before?”
>This guy is going to get you killed if you don’t get him off your chest. Time to go all in.
“Brutus… you hit your head pretty bad at Canterlot…”
>His eyes twitch when you mention Canterlot.
“Your memory might not be as good as it used to be. I recall seeing your face around the hive, but we never spoke.”
>“Hmm… yes… sorry... sometimes hard... to think clearly.”
>“Oh don’t worry about that Brutus, everybody says that about me too.” Grace says with a smile.
>Brutus lets out a huff.
>“Enough talk…. load cart.”
>You and Grace begin to load the cart with all the broken chunks of the boulder.
“That is all Brutus.”
>Brutus lets out a grunt and proceeds to the next changeling worker.
>“Poor Brutus...” Grace says. “When that barrier came up it really did a number on him. I heard it dragged him against the ground for almost a mile... and then he fell off the side of a mountain.”
>You try to contain your surprise. No pony you know would have been able to survive that.
>“It's a good thing he had his helmet on…”
>Helmets… those are only reserved for drone commanders. Brutus must have once been a high ranking officer.
>Through his leadership the changeling drones he commanded took Canterlot.
>But despite taking the city, now all he can do is haul rocks…
>Not exactly the most honorable end for an officer, but at least now he won’t be able to harm any more ponies.
>You and Grace move on to another portion of the cavern and begin clearing more rocks.
>Hours pass. The intense physical labor is taking its toll on you as your muscles begin to ache.
>>
>>27789659

>DING DING DING
>A loud bell rings.
>“Alright ladies, works over for today! Eat dinner and get some rest!” The Overseer yells.
>“Except you Dolly. You owe me another hour!”
>In the distance you can hear Dolly hiss as she continues to haul her cart.
>A long line of changelings begins to form. You follow Grace and get a place in lie as well.
>At the beginning of the line you can see a cart with a large barrel on it.
>Upon reaching the front you can finally see the barrel contains the green substance you passed by in one of the caverns above.
>You get to the front of the line, a worker takes an empty cup, fills it with the green substance, and gives it to you.
>“Next!” She yells as you move out of the way.
>You place the cup with the green substance to your lips. It is much more viscous than the liquid Grace forced down your throat not to long ago.
>As the substance hits your tongue you realize it tastes much sweeter. Must be more concentrated.
>Hopefully you will be able to survive off this sugary substance for awhile.
>If it provides enough energy for all the changelings when they perform their intense physical labor, it should probably be good enough for a pony as well.
>How the changeling’s bodies are able to make this sugary “honey” from the love they collect puzzles you. It will be an interesting detail in your report.
>You finish your cup of “honey” and place it in the stack of empty cups.
>You approach Grace as she lets out a yawn.
>“Time to get some rest Lucky.”
“Yeah, that sounds good to me. “
>You watch as the other workers begin to lie down on the floor. No beds. This was going to be rough.
>The workers cuddle close together with one another, trying to stay warm against the cold rock floor.
>Cuddling with a bunch of changelings… tonight was going to be… interesting. The things you do for the royal guard...
>>
>>27789697
Oh he's definitely gonna gain some sympathy for changelings n shit. Story seems to be heading to lucky liking changelings.
>>
>>27789697

>You watch Grace. She continues to stand by herself not moving towards the pile of workers.
>She notices you looking at her.
>“They won’t let me join them… no one wants anything to do with me after the accident…”
>Your heart skips a beat, this poor changeling…
“Would it be alright if I slept with you tonight?”
>“Really? Sure! Brutus and I will really appreciate the extra warmth.”
>Shit.
“Brutus?”
>“Yeah, we always sleep together. The rest of the workers don’t like to have him sleeping with them because he sometimes yells and wakes all of them up. I don’t mind though… So we both sleep together off from the main group.”
>This isn’t going to be good.
>“Plus, Brutus and I go pretty far back, we’re from the same brood.”
>“HEY BRUTUS OVER HERE!” Grace yells as she flails her hoof up into the air to get the drone’s attention.
>The battered drone walks up to the two of you.
>“Lucky will be joining us tonight.”
>Brutus lets out a grunt and falls onto the floor. Grace quickly cuddles up beside him. You watch for a second as she gets comfortable and looks at you.
>“Well get over here will ya! We have a long day ahead of us tomorrow and need to get some rest. You drones, I’ll never understand you.”
>You let out a chuckle.
“Alright hold on.”
>Your side hits the cold floor and a shiver runs down your spine.
>You snuggle up next to her. The warmth of her body is soothing, negating most of the coldness from the floor.
>Your muscles relax from a hard day's work.
>“Lucky…”
“Yeah?”
>“You really need to get an eye patch… if the little ones see you it might give them nightmares…”
>You let out a tired, disappointed sigh.
“It’s on my to do list Grace.”
>“Also… Thank you for saving me from that boulder…”
“Of course Grace.”
>She tightens her grip against your back as you both float off into slumber.
>“I try hard… to do...my part… for the hive…but...”

~~~~~~~~~
>>
>>27789744
NO SHIT SHERLOCK
>>
>>27789750
you're fast, paladin
>>
>>27790228
I'm not writing live. I've got a big chunk all typed up, just making a few final revisions prior to posting.

>>27789750
>You are back in Canterlot. You are in class, sitting at your desk working on an assignment.
>The questions on the assignment seem endless, going on and on-
>“EEEEEKKKKK”
>A filly with an Erlenmeyer flask on her head runs past you.
>What the...
>She continues running through the classroom being trailed by two other fillies trying to help.
“I didn’t think horns could even bend that way… wait.”
>You realizing you are dreaming, reliving an old memory from your youth.
“Princess Luna. This is agent Lucky, do you read me?”
>A few seconds go by.
>The filly with the flask on her head continues to run in circles around the classroom.
“Princess Luna. This is agent Lucky, are you there?”
>“L...ck...y?”
>The Princess’s voice comes through fragmented and staticy in your mind.
“Princess Luna, this is Lucky, reporting in”
>“We...ca... ba….ly ….ear….ou”
>Several thousand feet of rock separate you from the surface, likely interfering with your communication with the Princess of the night.
>“..old on….we see thee”
>There is a flash in the middle of the classroom.
>The dark blue alicorn appears before you.
>You bow down.
>“Rise agent Lucky. What is the status of the mission?”
“I have successfully infiltrated the base.”
>“Excellent! We are most relieved! There were reports of a distress signal. We feared you would be speaking to us from holding cell... or worse”
“No. The flare was from me, but it was to notify the changelings of my approach, I did not mean it as a distress signal. Agent Nightwing didn’t attempt to come back for me, did she?”
>“No, she did not. We gave her orders not to approach the hive under any circumstances.”
“Oh…”
>>How reassuring…
>"Agent Lucky, your life is very important to us, and please remember that you are broadcasting your thoughts to us.”
>>
>>27790378

>>SHIT
“Princess Luna, my deepest apologies I-”
>“It's ok Lucky, this is your mind after all, we can tolerate the lack of protocol. Now please, give us your report.”
“Yes… of course. The mission is going as planned. It wasn’t easy, but I successfully was able to convince the changelings that I am one of them. I have infiltrated the construction division and I am beginning to collect intel.”
>“Fantastic, begin showing us the hive layout. Let us start from the hive entrance. Begin the lucid dreaming sequence, just like we practiced during your training.”
“Alright I’m bring up the hive entrance in my mind right now.”
>The classroom you are standing in begins to fade to black. Just you and Luna stand in a black abyss.
>“Visualize the hive entrance, the memories should all still be fresh in your mind.”
>A large mound of rocks begins to materialize beneath your and Luna’s hooves.
>“Relax… Focus…”
>You concentrate on the today's memories, Dolly and the changeling sentry appear by your side.
“Alright Luna… exterior security appears light. I only saw one sentry on duty at the top of the mound. Other changelings are constantly going to the top of the mound to dispose of mining debris. I can tell you from personal experience that trying to climb the mound to reach the main entrance is very difficult. The footing is unstable and is not meant for ponies nor changelings to climb on.”
>“That's good to note. Lets proceed downward, shall we?”
“Of course.”
>You and Luna proceed down the main entrance of the hive. The exact details are a little fuzzy in your mind, but you do your best to mentally represent everything you saw to Luna.
>>
>>27790431

“Next is a large set of metal double doors. These metal doors are very secure, once they are closed it will be very difficult to breach. However, the doors normally appear to be left open. It will be possible to sneak in additional covert operatives without gaining much attention, but if a large Royal Guard regiment were to move into the area they would likely seal both of these doors shut, making a siege all the more difficult.”
>“Hmm… we expected this sort of fortification. Please go on.”
>You continue to show Luna the rest of the hive you witnessed so far, to the best of your mental recollection.
>You now both stand in the flood chamber.
“They are scared of us sending in a storm to flood them out, so they are constructing this large flood chamber. The flood chamber is yet to be finished, although its size is still quite massive. If we were to attempt to flood them now I am unsure how effective the flood chamber would be.
>"Hmm... this is most distressing. We had high hopes for using the flooding tactic against the hive. However... perhaps since the flood chamber is not yet completed it still may be viable..."
>Luna stops, inspecting the large columns in the middle of the cavern.
>“Lucky, are you remembering these columns correctly?”
“Yeah… I took special notice about how poorly designed this cavern is. The Construction Overseer in charge of this operation is more concerned about results than safety or structural integrity.”
>“Hmm… Lucky this information is extremely valuable. You are doing great so far. I will discuss the hive layout with rest of the Equestria’s military advisors and we shall discuss how to best proceed. In the meantime, continue collecting as much additional intel as you can.”
“Yes Princess Luna, you can count on me!”
>>
>>27790566

>“I know I can Lucky, that's why I specifically chose you for this mission.”
>You smirk a little at the compliment.
>“Now is there any other information you would like to tell me before we end this transmission?
Any mission problems that we may be able to assist with?”
“Well, yes, these is one problem. His name is Brutus, he’s a drone who was actually transferred to construction after being wounded in Canterlot. He used to be an officer. He doesn’t recognize me as one of the drones that he used to command… I attributed it to memory loss from the injuries he received. So far he seems convinced, but-”
>“You should eliminate him. He has the potential to expose you and jeopardize the whole mission.”
“…”
>“Lucky?”
“Yes, that seems like the best course of action”
>“Do you need assistance with how to do this.”
“No… I’ll just make it look like a accident. Cave-ins happen all the time down here. It shouldn’t arouse suspicion.”
>“That plan sounds most wise Lucky, is there anything else you have to report.”
“Yes, about the green-”
*cough*
>You throat begins to tense up.
“Excuse me… about the gre-”
*cough* *cough*
>A growing pain fills your lungs and throat.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cN1nJDkeb0

>“Agent Lucky?”
>You try to speak, but the air is gone from your lungs. You can’t breath.
>“Lucky what's wrong?”
>>Throat… Can’t… Breath…
>“You can’t... oh no…”
>Panic begins to form in Luna’s eyes.
>“They discovered you Lucky! Someone is choking you! Someone is trying to kill you!”
>You begin to shake as you collapse onto the floor.
>“Lucky you need to wake up!”
>>End… dream… transmission…
>“We are pulling out now!”
>Luna’s horn slowly begins to glow brighter and brighter.
>“Remember your training Lucky, be sure to-”
>Your body feels as if it is falling through nothingness as you pull out of sleep.
>Your eyes jolt open.
>>
>>27790718

>The disfigured face of Brutus stands over you, hooves tightly clamped around your neck.
>You try to push him off, but the changeling’s grip is too strong.
>Attempts of flailing your hooves at him are to no avail. The muscular changeling has you pinned.
>You begin to charge your horn. You’ll hit him with a point blank blast of magic.
>At this range you’ll probably injure yourself too, but you have no choice.
>You horn begins to glow green-
>SLAM
>A white flash blinds your vision as you feel a blunt object hit the side of your head.
>You gasp for breath as your throat is now free of Brutus’ hooves.
>SLAM
“AAHHH!” You cry out in pain and shock as his hoof hits your face.
>“PONY!”
>SLAM
>Your head jerks hard to the left as Brutus strikes you again with his hoof.
>“Brutus! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!” You hear Grace cry out.
>“PONY!”
>SLAM
>“Brutus STOP!”
>SLAM
>You hear a buzzing of wings fly past you as you feel Brutus being tackled off you.
>“Brutus PLEASE CALM DOWN!” Grace yells out.
>You are dazed from taking multiple blows to the head, but you can hear the two struggling.
>“PONY!”
>“PLEASE Brutus… STOP… PLEASE!” Grace begins to sob.
>“POny...pony…”
>"You're safe Brutus... calm down… you're not in Canterlot anymore... you’re home…You’re safe…”
>“Canterlot… ponies… what?”
>Brutus stops struggling with Grace and looks down at your newly battered disfigured face.
>Several other changeling workers have woken up from their sleep and have walked over to the three of you to investigate what is going on.
>“What have I done…”
>Brutus backs away from Grace. He turns around and runs up the spiral ramp.
>Grace starts to run after him, but sees you lying battered on the floor.
>She walks over and knees beside you.
>Still confused and scared, you try to back away. Flashbacks of your first encounter with a changeling begin to haunt your mind. You are visibly shaking.
>>
>>27790768

>“Lucky… relax…”
>She grabs you by the shoulders
>Her touch is comforting… but seeing her face still scares you…
“No…. Please… Don’t….”
>“Lucky it's OK”
>You try to push her away, but she firmly maintains maintains her grip on you.
>“Lucky… I’m a.... I used to be a nurse… let me give you something for the pain.”
>Her horn begins to glow as she lowered is down to your shaking face.
>All you can do is watch in horror as her horn approaches.
“NO….get away!”
>You squirm but are still unable to move.
>You begin to feel a warmth radiating from her horn as it approaches your face… a comforting… soothing warmth.
>The pain from the beating begins to lessen, slowly fading away.
>You come to your senses and stop shaking. You realize where you are and what is going on.
>Looking up at Grace you see her struggling to maintain the healing spell.
>She begins to cringe as the spell takes its toll on her.
>You reach up and touch her face
“Grace…”
>Her horn stops glowing green.
“That helped quite a bit… thank you”
>She smiles at you as tears fall from her eyes
>“You’re welcome Luc-”
>She passes out on top of you, the strain of the spell must have been too much for her.
>You look around at three other changeling workers surrounding the two of you.
>You recognize Dolly among them.
>“Are you ok Lucky?”
“Yeah… I’m fine.”
>“Fine?… from what we saw it looked like Brutus was about to kill you. What the hell happened?”
>He can sense I’m a pony, he must be eliminated quickly.
“Brutus just snapped! That guy is dangerous! I’d probably be dead if Grace didn’t step in.”
>She pauses and looks down at Grace.
>“Is that so… looks like you and Grace are even then.”
“Yeah… I suppose so.”
>“But she still owes the hive four more lives for five she took!" One of the other changelings interrupts.
>“That she does…”
>>
>>27790847

>Dolly and the other changelings nod.
“So what about Brutus?”
>Dolly lets out a sigh
>“We’ll track down Brutus and take care of this mess… you should just get some rest…”
>Still slightly woozy and still warm from the healing spell, you nod.
“Alright Dolly…”
>“This is the second time tonight you cost me sleep tonight Lucky…”
“Oh… I’m really sorry about all this…”
>“Just get some sleep Lucky…”
>Dolly turns two her siblings
>“Come on, let's go.”
>Together they buzz off into the dark cavern behind you.
>You slowly shift Grace off from begin on top of you to your side.
>You continue to grasp her as your eyes become heavy.
>You're pretty sure you’re going to die down here… but…
>You pass out

~~~~~~~~~~~

That's all for tonight!

Until next time!
>>
File: 1437711187301.jpg (212 KB, 1060x952) Image search: [Google]
1437711187301.jpg
212 KB, 1060x952
It has been too long since I have taken out my bug folder.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.