[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you stop being friends with someone who hated My Little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7
File: Fluttershy_ID_S1E17.png (144 KB, 550x466) Image search: [Google]
Fluttershy_ID_S1E17.png
144 KB, 550x466
Would you stop being friends with someone who hated My Little Pony? I would.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x300
>>27783414
>having friends in the first place
>>
File: it-doesn-t-matter-o.gif (2 MB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
it-doesn-t-matter-o.gif
2 MB, 320x240
>>27783414
Well you're a fucking faggot, OP.
It doesn't matter what you think.
>>
No,because I'm not an autistic brownee who can't be friends with anyone who disagrees with me on anything.
>>
>>27783414
one of my friends has moderate autism, he hates everything. so no, I'd still be friends with him
>>
>having friends
What are you, gay?
>>
>>27783437
What's that like?
>>
No. A lack of interest in the show could only result in apathy. The capacity for hatred toward a cartoon can only be spawned by fatal character traits that will cause other problems in our relationship down the line. It has nothing to do with ponies; It has everything to do with them being a dumbass.
>>
>>27783414
I would stop taking seriously a person who is too noisy and hateful against Mlp:Fim and the fandom. Not people who don't like the show.
I hate people who irrationally acts as mlp ruined their life, in the same way i hate the exact opposite autism in the fandom.
You don't like MLP? Ok i got it, but starting pointless "stop liking MLP" wars against us is as autistic as JustinRPG.
>>
>>27783428
I find this ironic, seeing as how Ponk is friends with the entire town.

>>27783414
Hello no.
If you're willing to throw away a friendship over stupid shit like that, than you're either actually autistic or it wasn't a real friendship.
>>
>>27783414
>thos autists catchigng the bait
>>
>>27783450
he learned about internet culture when 4chan became a thing, made him cynical. Autism being what it is, his cynicism became extreme and is almost hate whenever he doesn't understand something. However, he articulates himself very well and looks less autistic, and more psychopathic when he's angry. We were the weird kids in school, I was pretty much the person who arbitrated any conflict he had with other students before it got bad. He's a good guy when he enjoys something, and I've been working to get him to like more things that aren't Nintendo products and programming.
he hates this show but more because of the fandom.
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 460x614) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 460x614
>>27783479
>Hello
Well shit, that was supposed to be hell.
>>
>>27783498
Something about you he likes?
>>
>>27783598
I read a lot, procure knowledge he's interested in. most people wouldn't tolerate his mannerisms, but he's not overbearing when he's not in a fit of rage so I'm fine with it. I've been told I'm too nice, that people value my friendship less, because it isn't hard to acquire and keep.
>>
File: pinkie butter jelly pie.gif (95 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
pinkie butter jelly pie.gif
95 KB, 340x340
>>27783786
>You don't treat me like shit
>I'm sorry, but I can't value friendship with someone like you
Fucking people. You sound like a great guy, with a fair amount of an increasingly rare natural resource called patience.

Ponk for your time.
>>
File: 1403828126856.jpg (56 KB, 438x478) Image search: [Google]
1403828126856.jpg
56 KB, 438x478
>>27783414
>Would you stop being friends with someone who hated My Little Pony? I would.
And this is why you don't have any friends.
Don't be such an autistic faggot OP.
>>
File: 0fc.png (204 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
0fc.png
204 KB, 320x480
>>27784043
>calls other anons autistic faggots
>saves fart pictures
>>
>>27784084
Damn right
>>
>stop being friends with someone who hate <literal anything>
why?
>>
>>27784043
Hey Animated James
>>
>>27783414
I am friends with many people who hate MLP. I hide my power level around them.
>>
The next episode will answer that for us. We should turn to it for guidance.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.