[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of fan fiction would you read?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: hqdefault.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
What kind of fan fiction would you read?
>>
smut
>>
>>27782192
As someone who writes fanfiction, I have a hard time reading it. It's either really bad, or really good and I get jealous reading it. It's only with fanfiction, though.
>>
>>27782199
What kind do you like? Also seconding this. >>27782196
>>
I wish for a fanfiction where everybody looks like some kind of gansta and anon try to act like one, similar to Cromartie High School
>>
Lesbian fapfics.
>>
File: Sans.jpg (12 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Sans.jpg
12 KB, 500x500
>>27782192
A real [spoilers] punny [/spoilers] one.
>>
>>27782571

▲ ▲
>>
>>27782192
All kinds, usually depends on what mood I'm in at the moment. Almost always greentext by /mlp/ locals. I find it easy to get into greentext because it's a story being written to you in real time, and interaction with the author feels a lot more candid and personal than on sites like FIMfiction.
>>
>>27782880
Following any good green at the moment?
>>
File: 1464504776273.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1464504776273.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>27782944
Yeah I'm following a story by >Writefagging over at >>27719399
>>
>>27782192
Either straight crossovers or green.

>Have the start of half a dozen stories and non of them are even close to being finished
>mfw don't have the motivation to write more
>>
Been looking for a well written ongoing green to follow. Any suggestions?
>>
>>27784168
Check the OC thread. Lewd, leading to a massive undertaking of a finale, and updated nightly.
Might take you a little while to catch up, but it's still good.
>>
>>27782192
I already read fanfiction.

Most of it is very different from the show- dark adventure stories, horror, and mysteries. Just a personal preference. I also like short stories that explore characters and relationships, though.
>>
>>27782192
Comedy and Slice of Life.
>>
>>27782192

I have symptoms of depression that stop me from reading fanfiction, which feeds the illness even more, becuase I love reading. Other than that, AiE or a simple comedy is more of my taste.
>>
>>27782192
Anything with femdom elements in it.
I can't really get off to anything else. Chinese comics don't do it anymore, since the whole fucking market is filled with cuck shit and/or castration.
I just want the girl to love being on top, super pushy, be worshipped and stuff. Fanfics' the only 'media' that can help me.
So, smut.
>>
>>27782192
Past Sins
>>
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 256x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 256x177
>>27782192
You ever read "For the Ones we Love"?
Stuff like that is p e r f e c t
>>
>>27784932
>read the description
>"third alicorn"
Are you trying to trick me anon? Or is it genuinely good?
>>
File: image.gif (54 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
54 KB, 500x281
>>27786307
It is legit good
>>
>>27782192
Usually just comfy shit. I also like humans trolling the ponies, fanfictions that don't make all the characters go full retard for the sake of plot are always a nice find, and no 'celestia is actually a evil nazi' fanfictions are good as far as i know, so those can fuck off.
>>
Pretty much >>27782199
Becoming a producer of autism words pretty much kills your enjoyment of fanfics because you end up seeing how bad most of them really are. And even with good ones, time I spent reading could be spent writing, so I end up switching to that instead.
>>
>>27784274
Kill yourself.
>>
>>27786388
You usually end up finding much more use in reading an actual book and expanding your repertoire of vocabulary than spending your time reading fanfics, but some of them are made with love and care and it is those that I give a chance when I have the time.
>>
>>27782192
Used to read shipping. Now I don't. Just the occasional greentext.

>Stored links to 9 fics I intended to finish at any point in the future.
>Shredded the file because of reasons.
>A few months later tried putting them back, could only do it entirely from memory.
>Can only remember 7.
>Of the main suspects for the last two, one was cancelled.
Nothing more frustrating.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.