[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's it like sunsetfags...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
Knowing that Legend of everfree will be the last Equestria girls movie and your waifu will fade into oblivion after the series is terminated by Hasbro?

I know if I knew that MY waifu was about to stop having any actual appearances or material made for her after her next appearance, I'd be pretty upset.
>>
>>27782188
Dude, you're fucking high if you think hasbro's going to end equestria girls anytime soon.
>>
>>27782188
How's it feel making shitty threads, claiming things to which you have no evidence to back, and knowing that Sunsetfags will keep on being Sunsetfags regardless of whether or not there is another movie?
>>
>>27782188
This bait needs more seasoning, maybe some more spice, perhaps pepper.
>>
>>27782238
Feels good, because at least My waifu will still get episodes. Sunsetfags can be delusional and continue clinging to sunset all they want after EQG ends, so long as >Nohooves ends I'll be happy.
>>
>>27782188
Hasbro is making a fuckton of money on EQG. It's not gonna stop anytime soon. Besides, Sunny won't die as long as the ride lives.
>>
>>27782279
So this has nothing to do with Sunsetfags since their waifu will remain as real to them as is yours.
The truth is you are just as delusional as they are, waifufags will always be waifufags, and >nohooves will never end.
Go cry the Sunsetfags a river of your troubled, autistic tears, nobody will really give a fuck about it.
>>
>>27782188
They'll be like dazzlefags and keep a general going for their dead, never to be referenced again waifu's.
>>
>>27782223
>>27782283
Have you guys SEEN the last 4 financial quartile repoorts?
Equestria girls is hemmoraging sales like someone stabbed it.
>>
>>27782188
>Another waifu wars
This is just sad
>>
>>27782317
I have hope the dazzlings will be the villains of the 5th movie. Hasbro HAS to realize how popular they are. They're more popular than Trixie, and she keeps reappearing!
>>
>>27782307
well that's fine if they want to cling to a waifu that's so bad it gets deleted by hasbro.

I'm only asking them how it FEELS. Surely they must feel something knowing their waifu is being discontinued while the mane six aren't.
>>
>>27782319
It may be declining but they are still making piles. Plus, once the rest of the minis drop, they will be rolling in money.
>>
>>27782465
More minis=/= more sales. They were making "piles" of money with rainbow rocks too, and then the crash happened. Same thing here, the newness factor is probably why they're selling well, they'll crash soon enough too.

Plus, its not ENOUGH to stem the drop in sales; the "normal" equestria girls toys are selling like trash now, to the point that hasbro is barely making *ANY* toys for legend of everfree.

And The minis aren't even tied to new content coming out: they're getting their advertisement from the online youtube series, meaning hasbro has no incentive, if its minis only, to keep making Movies.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.