[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marital hardships
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
You came back from work. It's been a hard day and the only thing that keeps you awake is the vision of your wife and kids waiting for you at home. Once there, she greets you with a forced smile and a kiss so sweet yet so bitter that you can physically realize something's wrong. You ask her what happened.

>Nothing dear, really.

You don't buy it and demand answers. She keeps evasive, but after about half an hour she takes the kids to their bedroom.

>Anon, I don't know where to start
"What can be so wrong that she's all like this?" you think.

She starts crying in a very emotional way. She's doing her best to hold back the tears before telling you what happened. You feel the cold sweat in your back as heavy as lead.
You hug her and softly but firmly and tell her "honey, I'm here. Everything's going to be fine" in an effort to make her feel more comfortable.

>You know I went to my pap smear yesterday. After the test, the doctor said he'd like me to have a blood tes- I CAN'T DO THIS

She burst in tears. She can't hold it anymore.

>Dear, I'm HIV positive. I don't know how or when, but that's how it is. I'm going to die.

What would you do?
>>
HIV isn't necessarily a death sentence senpai
>>
>>27779636
Find a cure
>>
File: 1a1.jpg (57 KB, 560x560) Image search: [Google]
1a1.jpg
57 KB, 560x560
>>27779636
What the fuck
>>
>>27779655
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahahaha
>>
>that's my fetish
>>
>>27779680
You could have just said you're retarded and saved us all the trouble friendo
>>
>>27779655
But she thinks it is.
>>
>>27779636
Literally
>I cheated on you and got a disease and now you have it lol

Why do you dishonor Applejack?
>>
>>27779636
Why the dick would AJ have HIV?
>>
>>27779773
>>27779923

>the only thing that keeps YOU awake is the vision of YOUR wife and kids
>your wife and kids
>waifu in green doesn't speak southern
>implying AJ pic wasn't just for reference

But besides that, you kids know there's ways besides sex to get HIV, right?
>>
>>27779997
Hey, Aj could've settled down and learned proper English, she's done it before
>>
>>27779997
If AJ wasn't the wife in the story, this has ZERO relevance to pone.
>>
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 531x592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 531x592
>>27779997
Maybe we all want an Applewife. Did you ever think of that? Did you?!
>>
>>27779636

Instead of giving AJ a hug, you snap internally and, in a screeching voice say "when did you get to know about this?". You know it's a dumb question since she was okay yesterday and today in the morning, it's more likely she got know today while you were at work.

>Today

The obvious answer, which only makes the atmosphere more dense and akward. She only knows she has it, but not since when.

But you love this cowgirl like you have never loved a girl before. And that's because she ain't no girl: she's a full woman. When you remember the mature and strong girl that you met 10 years ago, how stubborn she's always when she faces a trouble to the point sometimes the trouble solved on its own just because of how diligent and perseverant she is, how suportive has she been of you that time you got fired from your first job back when you where "just married", and that you married her because of that, you kiss her and hug her like never before.

"Okay, darling. Do you remember when I lost my job? This is nothing like that, but do you remember?" She tries to answer with a trembling voice:

>You were all crying and said "I failed as a father!", you've always been quite the drama queen, boy.

Her humor is still there, that's a good thing. "You're not dying. As I lost that job and then got a new one, take this as a new beggining."

>You don't get it! Maybe you are infected too, what's gonna happen to the kids!?
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.