[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Apple Bloom/CMC Thread #4
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251
File: giggle.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
giggle.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
old thread >>27654953

Love is in Bloom
http://pastebin.com/P7m2cfXX
http://pastebin.com/yZvq3Gp9

Post and discuss Apple Bloom and general CMC content. Any positive contribution is appreciated, from show discussion and character appreciation to greentext and art.
>>
File: 150.png (938 KB, 1500x1190) Image search: [Google]
150.png
938 KB, 1500x1190
>>
>>27780199
>so you wear capes..
>uh-huh
>and the capes have a picture of you wearing a cape on it...
>yeah i came up with that all by myself! it was a unanimous win!
>>
fuck this "about to become general", i'm outta here
>>
>>27780520
we have a greensmith writing us an ongoing story full of heart and other organs, i think its existence is justified
>>
File: 3675895.png (300 KB, 894x894) Image search: [Google]
3675895.png
300 KB, 894x894
CMC are more than just the main 3
>>
>>27780568
it's the same excuse as for /dzg/ and looks like it'll end just in the same way so no thx, i'll pass
>>
File: image.jpg (348 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
348 KB, 1920x1080
>>27780604
Even if we didn't have something going on, there's no reason to not have a CMC thread, when there's people who want to talk about them.

Nobody expects you to closely follow it, but if you ever feel like giving the main fillies some love, I hope you give us a visit.
>>
>>27780684
no. i will make proper, non general thread, dump pictures, post OC i feel like it and let it die when the time comes
>>
>>27780604
dinosaur zombie general? i'm not familiar with that one
>>
File: nyx abuse.jpg (414 KB, 1233x916) Image search: [Google]
nyx abuse.jpg
414 KB, 1233x916
>>27780585
>>
>>27780711
I'm sorry you feel that way, and I tried to be casual with the OP, but like that other anon said, we are in the middle of something. Our time to die hasn't come yet, but I'll accept it and give it a couple of weeks before making a new thread when it does. Would you have felt better if I didn't include a thread number?
>>
>>27780892
just don't turn it into another neverending general. there's not many good pony threads left out there
>>
I am looking forward to seeing how this date works. It is reminding me a bit of life in my hometown
>>
>>27781387
and it's reminding me of the life i never had because i just went home after school and watched tv like a good kid and never did anything else.
>>
File: Little pony, big bow.png (580 KB, 3280x3460) Image search: [Google]
Little pony, big bow.png
580 KB, 3280x3460
I'm just excited for more sweet closeness like what was posted last night. Imagining being that way with her made me unreasonably happy.

As a Bloomfag, it's always been rare to get the waifu feels pandered to in a nice way that treats her with respect.
>>
>For the second time this week, you’re faced with RaeLynn
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T551UQYQU2g
>You sigh, trying to keep your cringing grimace from being seen.
>The low light of the car helps hide it, while the jubilant singing of Apple Bloom and the continual glances at you during the chorus help diminish the distress over having to listen to country.
>There’s something about the squeaky little voice, with the evident tinge of the South, just filling the air without qualm that touches your heart
>Her hand leaves yours as she does her best to dance in the passenger seat, but the perfect happiness of her short-range dancing is enough to remove any misery that might have resulted.
> At the end of her rocking out, you place your forearms on the wheel, and clap with your now-freed hands.
>She sends another radiant grin your way, and takes a little bow.
“Alright, it’s my turn.”
>You press the seek button, looking for a better station.
>Pop, pop, alternative (pop), hard rock, classic rock, pop…
> what’s this?
> “Weeeelcome back to Rewind 92.5, WREE! All oldies, all the time! Next up we’ve got the late, great, king of Dixeland, B-B-Bob Crosssby!”
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ir1A74UA2YE
> Oh, heck yes.
>Apple Bloom looks at you questioningly, concerned with your taste in music.
> “Oldies? Really?
“Ain’t nothing wrong with ol’ Bob Crosby,”
> you respond, between your staggered singing of the half-remembered song.
> “You realize this is the kind of thing Granny listens to, right?”
“Well, now it’s the kind of thing Granny and your awesome cousin listens to.”
>>
>>27781852

>She chuckles just a bit, watching you belt out as much as you can.
>At the end, she joins you, drawing out the final refrain in her adorable little voice.
>The two of you continue flipping stations, singing along with whatever songs stayed on.
>The exquisitely formed car continues gliding into the town proper, open windows accepting the warm air of the incoming summer night.
>The blackening fields yield to lighted houses, then yielding to the bright signs of stores.
>Indistinguishable figures zip by, the out-of-focus blurs having no cognizance of the two riders in that beautiful car.
>Like a space shuttle, the laughing kids traveled as if through empty space, the immense happiness of both thrusting all else into an inconsequential nothingness.
>The car streaked along the sparse streets, faint music and wind-combatting hands leaving the window and cutting into that pleasant night air.
>A final turn brings the two partners into the parking lot of Texas Roadhouse.
> You turn the car off, then get out.
>As she crosses over to you on the way in, she reaches for your hand. Instead of taking it, you cover her shoulder with your arm, then pull her close.
>Appreciating the warmth and the intimacy, she leans into you, both arms encircling the middle of your chest.
>Her face pulls close to your body, and you swear she just smelled you.
>Good thing you remembered to shower and use deodorant today.
>Looking down at the girl attached to you, you beam at her, simultaneously grateful that she somehow finds you worth attaching to and proud of being worth such invaluable attention.
>She looks up at you, matching your ecstatic expression, and the two of you enter into the restaurant.
>>
>>27781858

>Sat down by a server, you’re asked if she can start you off with anything.
>Glancing at the menu, you order a Pepsi and some Cheese Fries to start you off.
>The first is denied, and Coke is offered in its place.
>You shrug and agree; your date mirrors your drink order, told that she’d be sharing the appetizer.
>The server disappears into the already quiet restaurant, and the two of you are left alone with your dinner options.
“Whaddya thinking?”
> “Well, this Pulled Pork Dinner looks good, but it’s a tad expensive.”
>You can tell she’s testing the waters, seeing what she can order.
>It doesn’t bother you; it’d happened often enough that you’d become accustomed to it; it helped get some confusion out of the way.
>Besides, you got to give her the best answer possible:
“Bloom, don’t worry about the price. I’m loaded.”
>Not expecting this answer, you’re greeted with a disbelieving look.
> “Really?”
“Well, yeah. I mean, my parents are pretty rich, and they’re big fans of the give-the-kids-money-and-they’ll-shut-up approach, so…
“ yeah.”
>She can tell you’re having trouble focusing on the good fortune over the unfortunate source of it, and tries to displace your attention.
> “Well then, Ah’ll get that. What are you looking at?”
>She finds no hesitation in your answer.
“Porterhouse T-Bone.”
>The suddenness of the answer causes her to laugh a bit at your solid response.
> “You’re pretty confident in that, huh?”
“It’s a steak. It’s a T-Bone. That’s all there is to it.” You smile, explaining the perfect logic of steak house dining.
>>
>>27781864

>The two of you talk idly while the server returns with the appetizer.
>Minor lapses occur, when one of the parties trails off in their speaking or fails to listen, instead dreamily staring at the other partner, neither of which could be bothered by the compliment.
>How she came to be so interested in your appearance, and so evidently pleased, was not quite certain to you;
> you didn’t look bad, but you’d never considered yourself the apple of anyone’s eye.
>As the thought passes through your head, you make note of it, knowing the pun would be worth pulling out later.
>Your date, however, was unequivocally the best girl you’ve taken out:
> the adorable laugh and voice, the majesty of her dress and makeup, the easy and intimate conversation and connection, it was almost too perfect to believe.
>Her looks and personality, the combination of simple kindness and the elegance of her outfit did not clash, but came together perfectly, reminding one of those carefree, fair princesses in children’s storybooks.
>The nobility of her outfit and virtuous kindness, which you had not seen stop for one moment, made her seem royal, and deservedly so, not like some usurper king or scheming aristocrat.
>The memory of her calling you’re her knight, and before that, her noble steed, cross your mind, and you take an immense pleasure in imagining yourself either.
>To serve her…
>You’d never imagined you’d be so pleased to imagine serving another, but here you are, fantasizing about that very position.
>Your thoughts trail off, your eyes once again blissfully stuck on her dignified countenance.
> Conversation and ogling halts as the steaming pile of fries, covered in cheese and bacon liberally piled on it.
>The two of you, more famished than either of you had realized, dug in.
>The white plate beneath the food is quickly and steadily uncovered, and both parties sit back, satisfied for the moment.
>>
>>27781858
>deodorant
ball dropped.
>>27781870
great, now i'm hungry AND lonely.
good shit as usual
>>
>>27781103

After this story's done, which should be about 4-5 weeks from now, we'll post what's left of our pictures and disappear quietly.

I'm hoping people will remember the name of the story and visit the pastebin every once in a while, and remember the nice threads we have; I'll definitely remember all the nice people that cheered me on and gave me suggestions and who will hopefully forgive me if this date doesn't meet all these high hopes
>>
>>27781910
Ah, so you're going with the family friendly ending then? Can't say I'm not kinda disappointed, but I can definitely see why you chose that.
>>
>>27781930
what are you talking about?
>>
>>27781977
To the date, I mean. Sorry, should of made that clearer.
>>
File: 1036910.png (563 KB, 1100x1400) Image search: [Google]
1036910.png
563 KB, 1100x1400
>>27781870
so far, so good.

>>27781910
Yeah, about the pastebin. I like what you did to it, removing the greentext style and making it easier to read on there. I certainly won't be forgetting this any time soon.
>>
>>27781930
The steamy stuff is being saved for the epilogue that we were shown part of in the recent thread. So far, I'm real happy with the level of intimacy and affection with her, here. Keep going like this, and fit a light kiss in there, and it's golden. Seems to be building the love well.
>>
>>27782015
i dont think we expected her to jump his bones or anything, but the phrase family friendly baffled me as it's always meaningless
>>
>>27781870
>>The memory of her calling you’re her knight, and before that, her noble steed, cross your mind, and you take an immense pleasure in imagining yourself either.
>>To serve her…
wew lad
calm down slave boy
>>
File: Classy.png (409 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Classy.png
409 KB, 1280x720
>>27783100
It is perfectly normal to feel that way.
>>
>>27783126
if you say so
>>
>>27779506
I like their hats
>>
>>27783100
>>27783126
>>27783169
this anon is an intense normalfag. i think he really likes that whole fancy dress fancy car chivalry picket fence kinda shit
doesnt hurt the story one bit
>>27783193
oh no, sweetie belle, where's your giant hat!?
>>
i want to rub lotion on the applebloom
>>
>>27783229
I'm very reclusive and emotionally unhealthy, myself, but appreciating and wanting to worship and always be there for Apple Bloom, seeing her all dressed up just for you, feels right to me. I love how this character (SG) views her, even if I can't relate to having useful, impressive hobbies and stories to tell.
>>
>>27783896
i want to be the one that's worshipped
but that's every bit what the knight and steed and all that shit is. you serve her because you own her, the way you serve your pet.. the one in power is clear. anyone who thinks you are somehow less dominant because you do acts of loving and kindness for your charge is missing the point hardcore. or the reverse, thinking that because you're caring, you somehow need to be a slave.. equally wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (261 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
261 KB, 1920x1080
>>27783913
Damn. It's just a simple desire to protect someone he adores. He clearly genuinely likes her, listing reasons in the same post. Comparing her to a princess while he thinks that isn't anything like seeing her as a pet and wanting to feel powerful. I like where SG's going with this and hope he goes where he wants to with it.

I don't see it as a one-way thing, either. I'd also love to be adored and comforted by her, too. It easily goes both ways. This story seems to be showing such a balance. Like how she helped heal his heart with the walk earlier, for example. It's only natural to want to repay her and make her feel as good and special as she makes you feel.
>>
File: 1466555519390.png (367 KB, 733x1000) Image search: [Google]
1466555519390.png
367 KB, 733x1000
>>27779506
Aww yes, new thread.
>>
File: satisfaction.jpg (178 KB, 1064x751) Image search: [Google]
satisfaction.jpg
178 KB, 1064x751
>>
File: 1463617711016.png (54 KB, 2400x1500) Image search: [Google]
1463617711016.png
54 KB, 2400x1500
>>27781910
Aww you sentimental son of a bitch.

I'm going to re-read your description of Apple Bloom's dress and im going to draw her sitting on Anons bed. Im going to draw it so hard.

It wont be done soon but mark my words; its going to match the quality of this story. This thread deserves no less.
>>
File: 1463761079541.png (511 KB, 3559x3738) Image search: [Google]
1463761079541.png
511 KB, 3559x3738
>>27781910
>Another month of this glory
Oh Staygy-sempi my cup runeth over
>>
File: 177865.jpg (1021 KB, 3300x2550) Image search: [Google]
177865.jpg
1021 KB, 3300x2550
>>27784630
Was hoping you'd say something like that.
>>
File: reflection.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
reflection.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
I appreciate your thoughts, SG.
>>
File: maybe y'all are right.png (921 KB, 1166x956) Image search: [Google]
maybe y'all are right.png
921 KB, 1166x956
>>
File: 306 Sleepless in Ponyville.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
306 Sleepless in Ponyville.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>27784880
>I was talking the other day to a friend of mine about...this board.
You fucking wot, m8?
>>
>>27786150
staygy is a wonderful person who wants to spread happiness
>>
File: Bloom grin.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Bloom grin.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
Were any of you Bloomfags from the start? What made you realize Apple Bloom was the best?

Personally, I hardly even thought about her before season 4. Her friendly interaction with Pinkie and overall fun, silly attitude in Pinkie Apple Pie, balanced by her apology at the end was what made me start feeling for her. After that, seeing the first act of Somepony to Watch Over Me, with her making all those huge grins and being so excited to get some alone time, it quickly grew from there, and after thinking about her and her feelings more, I gained a new appreciation for her episodes and what every single one of them means to her.
It kind of feels like a shame that it took me so long to realize it, when I see people say they all got their waifu at-first-sight in season 1.
>>
>>27786735
I fell in love with AppleBloom before I'd even seen the show. I just saw people posting some pictures on /co/ and I fuckin melted.
>>
File: happy.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
happy.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>27787009
>>
File: 1081686.png (2 MB, 1155x1641) Image search: [Google]
1081686.png
2 MB, 1155x1641
>>
>>27787955
such perfect humanizations are rare and wonderful
>>
>>27787964
yup, once in a blue moon and all the planets align
>>
>>27788029
unlike what you typically get, which portrays cute wee ponies like aging gundam antagonists. that happens once in a Bloom Une.
>>
File: 2015_1116_0351_18642.png (2 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
2015_1116_0351_18642.png
2 MB, 1366x768
>>27788051
ha
>>
>>27788249
Eeeeeeeew, kill it with fire!
>>
File: 1189854.png (167 KB, 786x1009) Image search: [Google]
1189854.png
167 KB, 786x1009
>>
File: confusion.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
confusion.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>27781870

> The conversation resumes as the mostly empty plate is pushed to the side.
> “So, what are your plans for the summer?”
“Well, mostly looking for a job that doesn’t suck. Something to do with cars or something.
“You were there for that, right?”
>She nods.
“Yeah, that’s… really the only thing I have planned. Probably just call on some pals and tear up the town.”
>A confusing look appears on her priceless face.
> “Ah don’t really know what that means…”
“Oh, uh…”
>You pause, trying to figure out what exactly it is you do.
“Just going to clubs and whatnot. Drink, maybe a bit more…”
>You trail off, not particularly fond of sharing this part of your life with Apple Bloom.
“I dunno, whatever people do when they hang out. It’s more about the people than the activity, know what I mean?”
>She nods her head vigorously.
> “Exactly! That’s why hanging out with Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle is always so much fun!
>”Even if we end up in trouble or making a mess, we always enjoy it.”
>You nod your head, happy that she gets it, and happy that she glazed over the veiled confession that you intend to get wasted.
“Yeah, as long as you’re with good friends, just about anything can be fun.”
> “So who’re your friends?”
>Uh.
>You weren’t prepared for that either.
“Well, I guess there’s Zach and Taylor. They live pretty close to me, and our parents know each other from work.
“I guess they’re ok...”
>>
>>27789706

>Apple Bloom raises an eyebrow at this, sensing your hesitance to call them friends.
>You respond, deciding honesty is the better course in this situation.
>“I guess the only real friends I had were Katrina and Carl.
>I’m not super close with them any more though.”
>Her eyes, wide and open, draw you out, as if telling you to go on.
“I met them both in sophomore year, in the band. I think they were dating at the time, but they weren’t super serious.
“Anyway, I got real close to both of them, and we’d hang out every day after school, talking about anything: metaphysics, our parents, emotional problems, and so forth.
“We didn’t get too involved in each other’s personal problems, but we touched on it, and could pretty much figure out what was going on.”
“They’d broken up sometime around then, but they were still really good friends. Anyway, we would talk for hours on end, either one-on-one or all three of us.”
>You laugh, interrupting the story when you recall the next part.
“We’d usually walk as we did it, and forget where we were going. Like, one time me and Katrina were getting really into this conversation about cloning, and then this real loud, gruff voice starts screaming at us.
>>
>>27789712

“Turns out we’d wandered right into a construction site, right as they were going home for the night, without even knowing!”
>Apple Bloom snickers at the predicament; you continue once her attention’s returned.
“Yeah, stuff like that happened all the time. We’d end up miles from our homes, right when night was falling.
“Once I interrupted Carl to point out this straight up commando-looking dude marching towards us, all decked out in camo and everything. I still don’t know what it was, cause we just up and ran.”
>Apple Bloom’s face assumes a look of shock, afraid for the safety of your previous self.
> “You what?? Anon, that could have been some big ol’ military thing?
>”That guy coulda shot you or sumthin’!”
>You don’t catch the concern, instead focusing on the high-pitched squeak as she tries to be serious.
>Now that you think about it, her accent grows more pronounced when she gets surprised or emotional about something.
“It’s fine, Bloom. I mean, I’m ok now, right?”
> “Ah guess… Watch where you’re going from now on, though!”
>You laugh, but remain appreciative of her concern and the cracking of her voice on ‘going’.
“Alright, Apple Bloom. I promise.”
>You hold out your pinkie, offering the unbreakable promise of your youth.
> “Cross your heart, hope to fly, stick a cupcake in your eye?”
>You stare at her, uncomprehending.
>It takes you a second to voice your absolute lack of understanding.
“What?”
> your voice comes out in a flat tone.
>>
>>27789716

>She revels in her ownership of a mystery, and the resulting puzzlement, before deciding to reveal her secret.
> “It’s a very special promise that my friend Pinkie made up.
>”It’s literally unbreakable.”
>Wide eyes of credulity and a fervent head nod make you wonder whether she’s being serious or not.
>Even so, you’ll humor her.
“Ok, I cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a-
> “Wait!”
“What?”
> “You gotta do the thing!”
>She repeats the promise, crossing her heart, making wings with her hands, Napoleon Dynamite style, and hits her eye with a palm in accordance with the three vows.
>Man, this was some pretty serious business.
“Ok, ok. I cross my heart, hope to fly, stick a… cupcake… in my eye.”
>You go along with the motions as she did them, much to her delight.
“Okay, now that that’s settled, tell me what happened with Carl and Katrina.”
>Oh yeah; you’d kinda forgotten about them.
“Well, Katrina started flirting with me, more than a little bit. We never really got anywhere, just a couple makeouts, but like, it still made things a bit weird between all three of us.
“Then I guess she went back to Carl, cause they started hanging out a lot more. Anyway, we just kinda drifted apart.
“I still talk to them now and then, but it just isn’t the same.”
>>
Would you help her?
>>
>>27789751
yes
>>
>>27789751
how can you not help a bruised scootaloo?
>>27789723
adarrable. she just has no sense of embarrassment does she
>>
>>27789723
It kind of feels like he's taking her feelings a lot less seriously than before.

At least the point of all this seems to be that he won't miss that stuff stuff too much when he stays here as an Apple. That's good to get settled.
>>
>>27790069
I figured she was joking
>>
File: venture_hank01.jpg (35 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
venture_hank01.jpg
35 KB, 800x600
>>27790069
But Anon, if Anon goes to live with Apple Bloom, she'll be his sister! And then they'll have extra retard babies!
>>
>>27790102
Not just the promise thing. I don't know if it's right to casually talk about how you'd make out with your old friend to your innocent, adoring date who's only experiencing romance for the first time. I could relate to and appreciate his thoughts before, but I find it difficult to do so here. If AB doesn't mind, though, whatever.
>>
>>27790672
that's one of the neat sorta divides between them. applebloom's probably never been on a proper date, just a few group study things, friend hangouts.. meanwhile anorange has had a bunch of meaningless crap in his life and it means so little to him he's happy telling it to bloom, who DOES mean something to him
>>
File: pencil.png (400 KB, 890x930) Image search: [Google]
pencil.png
400 KB, 890x930
>>27790689
I can definitely appreciate that. It's a very ideal and nice thought, to be able to share yourself with and be understood by her.

It just felt like an abrupt change from comfy self-insertable stuff to this, and caught me off guard.
>>
>>27790877
they're definitely gonna have some bumps
and yeah i can't insert myself into this guy very well but reading the story makes me imagine how i WOULD deal with this scenario, and that's a fun exercise.. one i've had in bed for weeks now nearly every night.
>>
File: 1386805541299.png (51 KB, 609x694) Image search: [Google]
1386805541299.png
51 KB, 609x694
>>27789751
I would hug a Scootaboo.
>>
File: 1113389.png (470 KB, 1263x1170) Image search: [Google]
1113389.png
470 KB, 1263x1170
>>27789751
Aw. I thought she as masturbating, from the thumbnail. Yes, anyway. Scoots deserves care and kindness, too.
>>
>>27791451
and if she wants to masturbate that's okay too. that'd be like house rule 1 after rescuing a scoot. no selfconciousness, you go ahead.
>>
>>27790877

i would rape applebloom so much that her vagina would look like the space shuttle challenger 74 seconds after takeoff
>>
File: 1190997.png (237 KB, 772x872) Image search: [Google]
1190997.png
237 KB, 772x872
>>
File: Jealousy.png (552 KB, 2500x3196) Image search: [Google]
Jealousy.png
552 KB, 2500x3196
>>
>>27791491
Yeah, just go on ahead, rub one out right there on the couch. Company over? No problem, just twist that clit while staring them right in the eyes, I'm sure they won't mind.
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s1bqf8XeNb1h
Apple Bloom
>>
File: hot winking filly action.png (1 MB, 6000x7696) Image search: [Google]
hot winking filly action.png
1 MB, 6000x7696
https://derpibooru.org/580579
>>
File: EVERY THREAD.png (190 KB, 698x399) Image search: [Google]
EVERY THREAD.png
190 KB, 698x399
>>
File: you alright.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
you alright.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: prettyfied bow.jpg (81 KB, 779x720) Image search: [Google]
prettyfied bow.jpg
81 KB, 779x720
>>
File: It's not what it looks like.png (597 KB, 1280x859) Image search: [Google]
It's not what it looks like.png
597 KB, 1280x859
Sorry guys, I've been running a bit ragged this past week, and I didn't really think out the scene as much as I should've.

>>27789723

> As you finish your story, you look back up to the girl across you.
>Your eyes don’t quite bulge, and your heart doesn’t quite stop, so perhaps your sudden horror wasn’t as visible as it felt.
>Why did you tell her about an ex-girlfriend?
>That’s rule fucking one of the dating guide!
>You remember a pit in your stomach, urging you to pick another story, but you ignored it.
>The no-doubt catastrophic story disguised itself as a story about friends and a meaningless half-relationship, passing your cursory inspection of whether it was appropriate for tonight.
> You’d forgotten that she might share your dismissal of it as just another bland happening of your life.
>Still, you should have been more vigilant;
> this was first meaningful date in years.
>There’d been gray outings, unmemorable dinners and dances with faceless girls; it was not so much that you pursued them, but more because they just happened to you.
>They happened to everyone.
>It was what people did back home, regardless of actual enjoyment.
>But it wasn’t like that here, and though it may be possible to explain the utter lack of gravity of your kind-of ex, it was probably just better to not mention that.
> A quick shake of the head and a short look out the window helps you clear your head.
>The chilly world outside gave you a clean, solitary feeling, like that of a walk in the crisp air of summer’s dawn.
>Turning back to Apple Bloom, you feel the warmth of her care and company creep back into you, the fuzzy feeling lowering your guard once again.
>Still somewhat alert from the pessimism and the short break, you realize that this whole night has been filled with that heavy joy that ended up in your typically reliable vigil failing.
>>
>>27793343

>You’d have to be careful; the indescribable comfort she gave you might lead to more mistakes, and you can’t have that.
>Keeping a portion of your mind out of the happy connection of the date, you launch an investigation of how she felt, as well as an attempt to drive the conversation on more pleasant paths.
“So, uh, why don’t we talk about something else?”
“Like, your plans for the summer. I’m sure they’re much better than mine.”
>She seems somewhat concerned at your push for the change, but still content.
>It’s possible she overlooked it, or missed it.
>You’d known girls that were too preoccupied to notice anything but their own motions, and girls that would wave away anything that wasn’t part of their plans.
>As you pray that a similar situation has occurred here, Apple Bloom’s face lights up.
>A smile forms, stretching from cheek to cheek, as she recalls an upcoming event.
> “Apploosa! We got Apploosa coming up,”
> she says with excitement.
>“That’s the big Apple family get-together. Oh my gosh, it’s so much fun!
>”There’s dancing, and singing, and apples!
>”Braeburn hosts it, an’ it’s just outside a town. He’s got this big ol’ animal farm, and it’s practically a zoo!”
>She continues, excitedly waving your hands around as she describes the celebration, half family-reunion and half-4th of July party.
>You nod interestedly, your gaze stuck on her expressive hands twirling through the air.
>You breath a sigh of relief while watching her animated retelling of an accident involving Big Mac punching a cow and a soiled shoe;
> it looks like you were in the clear.
>Her face falls a bit when she thinks of your absence:
>“Wish you could be there, though…”
>You smile reassuringly.
“Hey, maybe I could come back down for that. When is it?”
> “About two weeks from now.”
>You nod, touching your finger to your lip.
>>
>>27793353

>Her eyes notice, tracking the motion. She looks perplexed for a minute, trying to figure out why the motion looks familiar;
> then triumph, when she does recall.
“I don’t know if I can, but I’ll get back to you.”
> Right then the main entrée comes along, great piles of meat placed before shining, eager faces.
>Again the conversation pauses as the two of you devour your meals.
>Oh man, this is absolutely delicious.
>Halfway through and slowing down, you remind yourself to come back here again.
> Slowing down, you set the rest of your meal aside to be boxed for later. No way was this going to waste.
>Looking across the table, you find your date slowing down as well.
>The ravenous feast subsiding, you ask her something that’s been on your mind.
“So, how did the Cutie Mark Crusaders get formed?”
>She beams, and after wiping off her face with the napkin, begins the retelling.
>You can just feel the excitement exuding from her, like water off a girl climbing out of the pool.
> “It all started back in the sixth grade. Wait!”
>She stops herself, shaking her head.
>“No no no, let me start again!
>Ok, so I told ya about Cutie Marks, right?”
“Yeah, a little picture symbolizing your purpose or dream.”
>She nods seriously, your definition found acceptable.”
> “That’s it. So what we do is go over to Rarity’s –she does all the fashion stuff- and we tell her what our purpose is, what we’re gonna do.
>”Sometimes you get a little image in your head, and you tell describe that for her.
>”Then she’ll make a little badge for you.
>”But it’s usually only the kids that wear those; adults keep em somewhere safe, and get the symbol sewn onto pieces of clothing, possessions, you name it.
>”So that’s important for later.
> “In third grade, everyone in my class but me had their own Cutie Mark, and those girls Ah was telling ya about kept pickin’ on me.
>>
File: watch out for that top one.jpg (208 KB, 746x800) Image search: [Google]
watch out for that top one.jpg
208 KB, 746x800
>>27793357

>”Wait no, there was one other girl who didn’t have hers.
>”Anyway, we got teased a ton, and it was just awful!
>”Diamond Tiara was having a party celebrating hers, and Ah was gonna try to get one for myself. Rainbow Dash told me that the key was to try as many things as possible as quickly as possible.
>”So Ah did a whole buncha stuff with her and Pinkie, but nothing’ felt right.
>”Ah even tried lying to Rarity, saying Ah got mine in cupcake makin’.
>”Ah think she found me out though, cause she got all squinty an’ asked me to demonstrate.
>”An’, uh,” she looks sheepishly to the side, “that didn’t turn out so good.
> “So Ah was just gonna not go, but they were holding the party at Rarity’s!
>”Where Ah was!
>”Ah have no idea how everyone got there without me seein’, but there was a whole mess a people between me an’ the door!
>”Ah tried sneakin’ out, you know, hiding under tables and whatnot, but then AJ,”
> at the mention of the then-impending obstacle, Apple Bloom glares in the direction of home,
>“AJ blocks my exit, an pushes me back in! Diamond Tiara an’ Silver Spoon were right there!
>”So Ah told em that Ah did have one, an’ they asked if they could see it;
>”Ah had a Power Rangers badge in my pocket, a little sticker thing, so Ah-“
>Wait, hold on.
>Power Rangers?
>>
>>27793363

>You choose not to interrupt her, but find yourself with a newfound respect for Apple Bloom
>Girl’s got good taste
>Seeing the stares of the two other patrons, a faint blush makes its way through the already red cheeks.
>“Now, if you don’t mind me finishin’…
> “Ah almost fooled em; those girly girls probably ain’t ever heard of anything cool in their lives.
>”But then that gosh darn Snips came up, all ‘Cool sthticker, Apple Bloom! I didn’t know you liked Power Rangerth!’”
> she imitates a lisping, nasally voice.
>“An then they found out! Just when Ah was about to be the laughingstock of Ponyville, Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle came to my rescue.
>”They told off Diamond Tiara, saying that we could be anything they wanted, even a pop star or the mayor; we weren’t stuck being jerks like them. And everyone suddenly thought we were cool!
>”We decided right then we were gonna be best friends forever, and made a secret club dedicated to finding our purpose in life.”
>She ends with a little flourish and a bow.
“That’s awesome, Apple Bloom! Man, I can see why you’re such good friends with them.”
>She nods proudly,
> “Yup! The best part is, they were transferring into my school the next Monday, so we all gotta sit next to each other!
>>
File: 1017975.png (457 KB, 800x980) Image search: [Google]
1017975.png
457 KB, 800x980
>>27793343
Nice. This is a satisfactory explanation.

>>27793357
>Her eyes notice, tracking the motion. She looks perplexed for a minute, trying to figure out why the motion looks familiar;
>then triumph, when she does recall.
haha, that's cute

Good stuff, my man.
>>
>>27791884
exactly. people pretend to be offended because that's what they think they're supposed to do.. if you just let them know they can relax, everyone's happier
>>
>>27791907
awwww
>>27793020
shit does that thing have a wall plug like strong bad's party boots?
>>27793357
i hope he can show up for that..
hmm, this concept of cutie marks seems to make it kinda disconnected with the 'being made fun of for not having one' aspect.. but it still works.
>>27793763
oh shit, two favorite characters alert..

i didn't pick up on that at all, is that something she did earlier and he's mimicking it?
>>
File: 1012900.png (422 KB, 900x1200) Image search: [Google]
1012900.png
422 KB, 900x1200
>>27794346
Yeah, when she was thinking about where she wants to eat.
>>
>>27791493
Kek.
>>
File: 1122901.jpg (201 KB, 1200x1000) Image search: [Google]
1122901.jpg
201 KB, 1200x1000
>>
File: 803741.jpg (1 MB, 800x4900) Image search: [Google]
803741.jpg
1 MB, 800x4900
>>
>>27796472
way too freaking cute
>>
File: 1017635.jpg (129 KB, 570x490) Image search: [Google]
1017635.jpg
129 KB, 570x490
>>
File: kick it into overdrive.gif (1023 KB, 848x472) Image search: [Google]
kick it into overdrive.gif
1023 KB, 848x472
>>27793371

>”We still haven’t found out what we’re all supposed to do,”
> she frowns slightly, obviously not unaffected by the failure.
>“But you know what? Ah’ve had some a the best times of my life with those girls, and Ah’m gonna have even more fun in the future!”
“Sounds like your group’s a success then.”
> “That’s how Ah’m seeing it. Ah used to be real bothered, not knowing what Ah’m gonna do, or if Ah even have that special talent.”
>Her gaze grimly focuses on the table, but only temporarily.
>She looks up towards you, filled with determination:
>“But we’re gonna find it!”
“Well, I don’t think you gotta worry too much about not finding your special thing, Apple Bloom. Most of the people I know don’t have a clue what they’re gonna do, or what they wanna be. And they’re older than you.”
>Your server comes and clears your table, except for a couple boxes for your leftovers.
>You make use of them, then check your watch: 6:45.
>You still had another forty-five minutes to be at the theatre, thirty if you count bein’ there early.
“Hey, we still got some time. Wanna get some ice cream?”
>She pats her stomach, making a displeased face at the thought of more food.
> “Right now, Ah’m stuffed. But how about after the movie?”
“Yeah, sounds good. But we still got, like, half an hour to kill.
“What do you wanna do?”
>>
File: Version 2.0.png (208 KB, 690x387) Image search: [Google]
Version 2.0.png
208 KB, 690x387
>>27797667

> “Well, there’s a little arcade by the theatre? Ah hear that’s pretty fun.”
>It sounds pretty fun to you.
“That sounds good to me.”
>You set down some money in the black leather foldy-thingy the server left you, the bill and a handsome tip, and head out.
>She’s a few steps ahead of you, so you call out:
“Hey, what’re you doing?”
>She whips around, looking confused.
“You just gonna walk out of here without your escort?”
>You get up next to the giggling girl and offer your arm.
>Taking on a posh accent, she says
> “Oh, why thank you, good sir. I can’t imagine how I could’ve forgotten!
>”What ever would I do without you?”
“Oh good heavens I haven’t the slightest idea, my dear!”
>The two of you look at each other, and break out in simultaneous noblewoman laughs:
> “Oh ho ho ho ho!”
“Oh ho ho ho!
>”Oh hohohohohohoo!”
”Oh hohohohohohoo!”
>Seeing the patrons and associates staring at you, you pick up the pace:
“Come on, let’s get out of here before they throw us out.”
>She giggles again, and the two of you powerwalk over to the gray sedan.
>Strapping yourself into the seats, you drive out of the parking lot and onto the main road.
>>
File: most reliable move in the gyame.jpg (271 KB, 599x599) Image search: [Google]
most reliable move in the gyame.jpg
271 KB, 599x599
>>27797680

> Your date leans heavily on her left armrest, golden eyes settled firmly on you.
>Her body faces you, the small red coat slightly open, framing her chest in a way that makes your own tighten. >Noticing the rapt, undeserved attention centered on your face, you lean back a little more and jut your chin out a tad, like the cool kids do.
>Yeah, I don’t think this is working.
>Fortunately, she doesn’t seem to be aware of your failure, or perhaps she just doesn’t care.
>Glimmering eyes still shinning, the melodious notes of her southern voice request stories.
> “Ah wanna hear more about the city, Anon. Tell me what you do for fun.
>”Like, if we were there right now, what we be doing?”
>Man.
>Enough about you.
>You mean, you love yourself and all, but it feels like a huge chunk of this trip has been wasted on every detail of your life.
>You’re willing to spend so much time focusing on yourself for the sake of entertaining her, but you’ve gone pretty far past your preferences.
>There’s a girl, a vision wreathed in the colors of a roaring fire, beside you;
> no way are you gonna saturate this date with chatter about you when you could focus on here.
“Apple Bloom, I feel like I’ve been constantly telling everyone about myself this whole week. How about you tell me more about you, instead?”
>Her eyes seem slightly regretful, partially due to her failure to achieve another story and to her worry that she’s made you uncomfortable.
>She purses her lips, and hesitantly agrees.
> “Fine, but what am Ah gonna talk about?”
>You shrug your shoulders, gaze darting off the road and onto the radiance in the passenger seat, then back.
“I don’t know, anything. Something you did, something you like to do…”
>>
File: sup anon .jpg (229 KB, 1229x1024) Image search: [Google]
sup anon .jpg
229 KB, 1229x1024
>>27797696

>You head moves up and down as you throw out ideas, knowing anything about her will be worth hearing.
>She faces forward, turning her body back to the windshield.
>The warm light of the interior lights, located just below and in front of the seat, gives the thinking figure a faint glow.
>The light is brighter towards the source, the girl’s outline growing fainter as it runs to her head, but illuminating the spotless legs.
>They almost looked white, or a lightly browned silver in the soft glow.
>The smooth legs were crossed, kicking ever so slightly as she thought of a story.
>A grinding rumble tears you away from your cousin’s lithe, perfect legs.
>While the boring road jerks itself into view, you sullenly accept the necessity of staring at the black and yellow picture, rather than the much lovelier image of Apple Bloom.
>As you inwardly lament your ocular setback, your ears run into their own fortune.
> “Ah got it!”
>You feel excited, the impending story somehow sending your heart beating faster.
>You blame it on the night;
> dates always brought out the romantic in you.
>That’s pretty much half of their purpose anyway.
>Still, you can’t suppress that small part of you that holds the undefeatable truth:
> you are captivated by this girl.
“What is it?”
> “Well, I’ll tell you what Ah did today.”
“Sure, I’d love to hear it.”
>Your focus drifts of her for a moment, as you remark to yourself the influence the Apples have had on you.
>That sentence would never sincerely come from you before; what are these people doing to you?
> “Alright, so I was supposed to meet Scootaloo at her house, right around 12:00…”
>>
File: good night.png (357 KB, 900x870) Image search: [Google]
good night.png
357 KB, 900x870
>>27797703

Alright, there's Sunday. See you guys on Monday.
and don't forget to sleep tight, sweet soldiers
>>
>>27797680
kek
>>
File: 1035680.gif (573 KB, 319x262) Image search: [Google]
1035680.gif
573 KB, 319x262
>>27797680
Aww/Ha!

>>27797696
Well done. More Bloom thoughts.

>>27797703
>As you inwardly lament your ocular setback, your ears run into their own fortune.
Oh, I like that.
Man, her voice is the best.

This had me smiling all the way through and was a good place to stop for now. I'll be excited for Monday.
>>
File: This is getting steamy.png (135 KB, 620x347) Image search: [Google]
This is getting steamy.png
135 KB, 620x347
>>27791900
>>
File: Tree sleeps.png (1 MB, 1200x968) Image search: [Google]
Tree sleeps.png
1 MB, 1200x968
>>27797731
will do, my sweet prince
>>
File: adorabloom.gif (669 KB, 820x876) Image search: [Google]
adorabloom.gif
669 KB, 820x876
>>
>>27797667
>But we still got, like, half an hour to kill.
>“What do you wanna do?”
there's not enough room in the stratosphere for my eyebrows to rise.
>>27797680
>Arcade
not even a little disappointed.
>>27797696
it's hard as fuck to talk about yourself when prompted. now, when NOT prompted.. or when the subject is about nobody in particular and you find a way to chime in about yourself, then you can't shut me up..
>>27797731
AJ what are you doing atop that pile of tomatoes and kidneys? that's not where you belong.
>>
File: a bad dream.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
a bad dream.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>"If you cannot accept who you are, your life might seem like a bad dream."
I love this episode.
>>
File: music.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
music.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: sleep.png (922 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sleep.png
922 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: 999533.png (3 MB, 3000x1688) Image search: [Google]
999533.png
3 MB, 3000x1688
>>
>>
>>27797696
>file name
Are you saying you wanna do a plunging attack on AB?
>>
File: me on the left.jpg (257 KB, 1027x747) Image search: [Google]
me on the left.jpg
257 KB, 1027x747
>>
File: Leap of Faith.png (958 KB, 1106x952) Image search: [Google]
Leap of Faith.png
958 KB, 1106x952
>>
Page 8 shoo
>>
File: 1192585.jpg (307 KB, 2157x3472) Image search: [Google]
1192585.jpg
307 KB, 2157x3472
>>
>>27803625
Is that a hollow?
>>
File: 1441343364707-3.jpg (572 KB, 900x960) Image search: [Google]
1441343364707-3.jpg
572 KB, 900x960
>>
File: 1192584.jpg (330 KB, 2091x3383) Image search: [Google]
1192584.jpg
330 KB, 2091x3383
>>27805511
yes
>>
>>27805578
you know i usually have the urge to remove her shirt, but putting that decided-by-committee cutie mark on it..
>>
>>27805648
Their cutie marks are wonderful and fit them perfectly.
>>
>>27805717
keep tellin yerself that.
>>
File: leader.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
leader.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>apple
>destiny bond with CMC that implies they're also important and destined for something great, as the M6 were with their CM-related bond, which was brought up in the season 5 finale
>heart signifying her willpower and understanding nature, along with her role as the heart of the CMC
>all worries and fears shown in B&G were countered and dismissed
Too good. I can see how other possibilities could be great, too, but nothing as happy and meaningful to AB herself. She deserves it.
>>
>>27806051
well sure when you write it down it sounds fine
but in practice it's
>puce
>extremely busy
>one shape wedged inside a nearly-the-same-sized shape in a too-similar shade of the same color, wedged inside of another shape
>Stripey on top of that, in a way that ties it to the other two, but which is already solved by the unified shape and color
>>
File: wonder.png (375 KB, 586x800) Image search: [Google]
wonder.png
375 KB, 586x800
>>27806233
All valid complaints. Though I think the shape of the heart following the apple for the top half so closely, then connecting at the center of the bottom was intended and not a bad choice. I like how that detail looks, anyway, size and all.
>>
>>27806381
and i'll at least accept that the actual choice of symbols was alright. and the badge thing is kinda growing on me..
if it had been a uniform gold badge with their individual symbols (in APPROPRIATE colors) on it, I would have been okay with that.
>>
Is there a Drawfriend that could maybe give a shot at Apple Bloom in the dress?
>>
File: 1441845968408-2.jpg (85 KB, 573x583) Image search: [Google]
1441845968408-2.jpg
85 KB, 573x583
>>
>>27806543
I'm so jealous of spike. It's already bad enough he's got an ass I wanna ram my cock into till he's a quivering mess of sweat and cum, but now he's gonna get my baby girl bloom.
>>
File: discouraged.png (732 KB, 930x1010) Image search: [Google]
discouraged.png
732 KB, 930x1010
>>
File: comfybloom.png (731 KB, 878x1345) Image search: [Google]
comfybloom.png
731 KB, 878x1345
>>27806525
We already have one working on it. Pretty sure it's the same dude who drew this, so that's exciting.
>>
File: 1460302200034.jpg (63 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1460302200034.jpg
63 KB, 1280x960
>>27806817
>>27806712

Thanks mang, that is me but hey if there are any other drawfriends here I'd love to see their versions. Also there are a number of other really cute and lewd[/soiler] scenes from this story I'd love to see drawn up.
>>
File: 1459195939781.png (143 KB, 672x434) Image search: [Google]
1459195939781.png
143 KB, 672x434
>>27806817
>>
File: crying.png (11 KB, 237x274) Image search: [Google]
crying.png
11 KB, 237x274
>>27807026
I was just starting to forget about him.
>>
File: filly hug.png (537 KB, 2696x3207) Image search: [Google]
filly hug.png
537 KB, 2696x3207
>>
File: 979964.png (1 MB, 6000x8077) Image search: [Google]
979964.png
1 MB, 6000x8077
>>
File: 1456360339743.png (3 MB, 1500x2162) Image search: [Google]
1456360339743.png
3 MB, 1500x2162
>>
>>
Hey Staygy, drawfriend here. Did you base the description of ABs dress off a dress you've seen IRL or did you create it in your mind?

Having a hard time creating it so any sample images you have would help.
>>
File: Shy.png (1 MB, 1240x1748) Image search: [Google]
Shy.png
1 MB, 1240x1748
>>
File: sort of inspiration.jpg (68 KB, 349x736) Image search: [Google]
sort of inspiration.jpg
68 KB, 349x736
>>27808926

So I was thinking of this dress when I wrote it. The dress was red, not black, though. And there was this little red sash that you can't really see, and I remembered it as a coat.
>>
File: fucking, A.jpg (79 KB, 349x699) Image search: [Google]
fucking, A.jpg
79 KB, 349x699
>>27808926

Here's another one
>>
>>27808926

This is kind of what I had in mind for the coat, but with the more dress in the previous two pictures (a black version).
>>
File: alright.jpg (77 KB, 866x1300) Image search: [Google]
alright.jpg
77 KB, 866x1300
>>27809698

I mean, this is the size of the coat I was thinking of. Like, something that looks like it's too small.
>>
File: prime.jpg (79 KB, 400x600) Image search: [Google]
prime.jpg
79 KB, 400x600
>>27808926

This coat's another good version of what I was imagining; the kind of this that ends before the waist and with sleeves that end before the elbow. But a sash type thing could work too.
>>
>ITT: fashionpones
>>
File: 1447133381246.gif (1 MB, 398x278) Image search: [Google]
1447133381246.gif
1 MB, 398x278
>>
File: image.jpg (144 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144 KB, 1280x720
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-07-04-01-27-17.png (312 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-04-01-27-17.png
312 KB, 960x540
>>27789751
Yes
>>
File: 1464483981023.png (436 KB, 918x1000) Image search: [Google]
1464483981023.png
436 KB, 918x1000
>>
don't die
>>
File: 1350245463736.gif (929 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1350245463736.gif
929 KB, 500x281
>>
File: image.jpg (161 KB, 784x927) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
161 KB, 784x927
>>27811814
I wouldn't mind dying a thousand painful deaths with that cutie by my side.
>>
File: a09.jpg (20 KB, 600x572) Image search: [Google]
a09.jpg
20 KB, 600x572
Man, you guys really know how to filly up a thread.
>>
File: silly filly.png (581 KB, 952x906) Image search: [Google]
silly filly.png
581 KB, 952x906
>>
File: 20160705_093430.png (274 KB, 500x720) Image search: [Google]
20160705_093430.png
274 KB, 500x720
>>27809678
>>27809690
>>27809707
>>27809716
Ahh ok. I pictured the coat exactly as you did but I wasn't clear on the frills on the cuffs and collar. Also you mentioned an accented pattern down the side? Care to elaborate on that? darling?
>>
I am definitely enjoying the date and the portrayal of Ponyville is reminding me (pleasantly) of my hometown. Making me miss it for once.
>>
File: Bloom n sis snuggle.jpg (601 KB, 790x982) Image search: [Google]
Bloom n sis snuggle.jpg
601 KB, 790x982
>>
>>27797703

> This game’s harder than you thought it’d be.
>You stare intensely at the board, trying to remember all the rules.
>To be honest, you were kinda preoccupied at the time Anon was explaining the rules.
>To be fair, it was by his voice, but you couldn’t be blamed for that, could ya?
>Every once in a while that tone a his would hit this level;
> you couldn’t really explain it, but it just caught you all up.
>All you could do was just nod along, hoping those entrancing notes would continue.
>Still, you were left without a clue what you where supposed ta be doin’.
>Now where do Ah put my ship this time?
>Huh.
>Come on, Anon, why’d ya hafta pull out the one game in our cupboard that Ah haven’t played before?
>About to tug on your cousin’s shirt for help, you notice the clock behind him:
>“1:10.”
>Wait, weren’t you s’posed to be… Oh no!
“Oh no! Ah was supposed to meet Scootaloo ten minutes ago!”
>Your big sister immediately jumps up, running into the kitchen.
>You’re in close pursuit, your thoughts all devoted to worry.
>What if she left without you?
>What if you were a bad friend?
>You shake your head, feeling you’re the small ribbons of your bow tickle your face.
>No, you’re not gonna fall into that trap again.
>You’ve wigged out too many times over nothing to not learn anything.
>A firm nod of determination forces the last specters of anxiety from the front of your mind, and you jump into the waiting car.
“Hold on,”
> the heavier voice of AJ comes, your hands automatically clinging to the armrests of the Big Mac’s truck.
>>
>>27812924

>You can hear her foot on the gas pedal before the engine roars, followed by the car swerving out of the garage and into the dirt road leading up to the house.
>The sudden motion, even though you’re used to it by now, still elicits a small “eep!” from you.
>As the kicked up dirt forms low clouds in the rearview mirror, a small bit of your heart sinks upon seeing the shrinking house.
>You didn’t say goodbye to Anon.
>Just a small thing, sure.
>But you wish you had.
> Minutes later, speed limits sacrificed by your older sister’s sympathy for your goals, the truck coughs a dying breath in front of Scoot’s house.
> “Are ya sure you got everything?”
> your sister says, always looking out for you.
>You can’t help but laugh at her sticking to the presently needless tradition.
“Ah don’t need anything, so yeah, Ah think I’m fine.”
>Your sister tries to force a frown outta that smile.
>Even she knows she can be a bit silly at times.
> “Well alrighty then. You have fun now, y’hear?”
“Wait a minute!”
>You think for a minute, then stop your request short:
“Nevermind. See ya, sis!”
>Turning away from your older sister’s confusion, you hop up the stone steps to the house.
>The screen door dangles from a couple screws, all located at the top left.
>You pull it out of the way, using a nearby plant to keep it from swinging back at you.
>Ignoring the numerous treasure’s your friend’s family has accumulated, you enter into the living room.
>Hairy legs protrude from the couch, a few grey wisps over a sparkling dome appearing just over its armrests.
>>
>>27812931

“Hi, Mr. Dash!”
>A vague grunting tumbles over the blue leather, potentially an answer.
“Is Scootaloo here?”
>Another ominous wheeze floats over to your ears, definitely an answer, definitely not English.
>Just when your fears of a failed hang-out return, AJ’s friend makes her way through a clogged hallway, pizza box in hand.
>Tossing it near the trash, she notices you fidgeting by her father’s couch.
> “Hey Apple Bloom,” the tomboyish voice yawns, hand outstretched and ready to tussle your hair.
>You duck out of the way;
> not this time, Dashie!
>Her hand retracts automatically, the owner’s failure to notice showing the motion to be unconscious.
>“You looking for Scoots?”
“Yeah, is she here?”
>You timidly ask, still slightly worried she isn’t.
> “Nope.”
>NO!
>“She said to tell you she’s at your, uh… secret place. Oh, and Sweetie was able to make it too.”
>YES!
“Cool, thanks Dash.”
>You dodge the treasures stacked up as high as you, and leap through the remains of the sliding glass door.
>Moments later the crunch of your shoes on broken glass and concrete gives way to the soft thumping of grass.
>Making sure not to tread on any of the brightly covered flowers popping out of the colorful property, you run into the forest beyond.
> This was already going better than you’d thought it would;
> you were sure Sweetie wouldn’t be able to make it.
>As your legs propel you over a log in the path, you grin at the momentary feeling of weightlessness.
>You’d ran through these woods often, though rarely without your friend.
>>
>>27812942

>Running had always been a tremendous joy for you, the feel of your legs pumping and springing forward holding a particular kind of freedom that could always be relied upon.
>It was no secret that you felt cooped up by this town, sometimes in your own home;
> Scootaloo felt the same way.
>And so the two of you had decided to run together, through fields and forests, anywhere that bore the possibility of holding something new.
>The forest had almost been mapped out in your heads, the time to cover old ground rushing towards you.
>But that didn’t bother you too much;
> for one, you’d loved every minute you’d flown through the thick leaves, and the forest was so big that old ground might feel new.
>But there was something else the wood had brought you.
> About two years ago, the two of you had found a small clearing, not five minutes out from the house.
>It wasn’t big, just a rough circle of thin trees with a diameter of about 30 feet.
>The trees thickened around the perimeter, making it somewhat hard to get into;
> they were hard to get by, and thick bushes lied around it, further isolating that circle.
>As it wasn’t so thick (the forest was pretty full, anyway), one’s path would naturally get routed around it, unless some adventurous spirit called them to brave the branches and bushes.
>So far, only you and Scootaloo had been called by that urge to conquer ever inch of the wild, and you’d never found a trace of another in that area.
>But the spot was so much more than that natural perimeter.
>>
>>27812942
>Dash's actual little sister
>she and her dad are trailer trash too
fantastic
>>
File: the cuffs.jpg (72 KB, 1130x599) Image search: [Google]
the cuffs.jpg
72 KB, 1130x599
>>27812186

When I said frills, I was just thinking something like this. Or like the lacy lining of lingerie. It's kind of hard to describe; just like a centimeter of some pattern is what I was thinking of.
>>
File: pattern.jpg (43 KB, 236x316) Image search: [Google]
pattern.jpg
43 KB, 236x316
>>27812186
As for the accented pattern, I was imagining this. Kind of one of those irish sweater type patterns. They're a part of the dress and of the same material, just kind of raising out of it.
>>
File: approval.gif (918 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
approval.gif
918 KB, 300x300
They really are Bloom thoughts. Sweet!
>>
>>27813393
everything about bloomers is sweet
>>
File: 3.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1700) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1700
>>
File: blush.png (908 KB, 1530x1080) Image search: [Google]
blush.png
908 KB, 1530x1080
>>27814250
True
>>
File: friendship bloom.png (631 KB, 1028x820) Image search: [Google]
friendship bloom.png
631 KB, 1028x820
>>
File: 1146022.jpg (734 KB, 1280x1916) Image search: [Google]
1146022.jpg
734 KB, 1280x1916
>>
>>27780199
Smudge's art always makes me nervous. Even when it's worksafe. Especially when it's worksafe.
>>
File: pothead.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
pothead.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>27816157
I know what you mean. I'm a fan.
>>
File: 1188139.png (183 KB, 1024x907) Image search: [Google]
1188139.png
183 KB, 1024x907
>>
File: use your plunging attack.png (1 MB, 800x1200) Image search: [Google]
use your plunging attack.png
1 MB, 800x1200
>>27803139

You know, I make these references assuming people won't even see them, much less identify them.
>>
>>27816950
Oh, I appreciate them, too. That Berserk joke in the first thread was good.
>>
>>
>>27815013
even her apple juice
>>
>>27818258
Oh yeah
>>
File: silly feely.png (142 KB, 408x318) Image search: [Google]
silly feely.png
142 KB, 408x318
>>27790108
>you will never inbreed with Apple Bloom
>>
File: alone.gif (841 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
alone.gif
841 KB, 500x281
>>27818915
Yeah, but hey. It's nice to think about, at least.
>>
File: 1454626120371.jpg (198 KB, 1280x826) Image search: [Google]
1454626120371.jpg
198 KB, 1280x826
>>
File: 1441392418808-2.png (742 KB, 1000x718) Image search: [Google]
1441392418808-2.png
742 KB, 1000x718
>>
File: ded.png (679 KB, 8141x3069) Image search: [Google]
ded.png
679 KB, 8141x3069
>>27820167
Need more comfy Winona/Bloom pics. Dogs are great.
>>
>>
File: tried to paint Dark Souls 3.jpg (534 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
tried to paint Dark Souls 3.jpg
534 KB, 1280x720
>>27812957

>The trees surrounding it didn’t have intruding branches, leaving the area ceiling-less.
>So in that wide area, the sun shone unhindered, one of the few places in the forest where such a wide area of uninterrupted light could be found.
>Scootaloo swore it was man-made, though you weren’t so sure.
>Maybe nature, or God, set aside this little place, just for the two of you.
>Well, make that three.
>After you’d found it, it become the spot for your secret clubhouse.
> Rejecting the notion of any outside help,
> -this was a CMC project-
> the three of you had spent countless days working on this area.
>One entrance had been opened, the trees and foliage around it trimmed and cut, leaving a short entrance for the short residents.
>A blanket had been covered with glue and tape (Sweetie Belle and Scoots couldn’t decide which was superior), and then bushels of leaves dropped on it, followed by similar coats.
>This was hung on the trees on either side of the entrance, creating a surprisingly effective secret entrance.
>A couple tents had been pitched, then fused together, a nylon Frankenstein rising from the grass.
>This two had been systematically covered with leaves and refuse from bushes, so as not to alert any outsider’s to its presence.
>Within, furtive meetings were led, mysterious crushes announced, and classified Cutie Mark escapades executed.
>One remnant from the last of these remained, a large garden constantly added to.
> A pump was brought in, along with a large container; with it, you could siphon water from the nearby stream and bring it back into the container.
>There was a hose too, and with the pressure brought in by the pump, you could spray the plants, if only for a couple minutes.
>The idea was all yours, and you were darn proud of it; watering with cans took way too long, and needed like, a hundred trips to the river and back.
>>
>>27821037

>So you’d gotten just a little mechanical advice from Big Mac, who totally didn’t expect anything, and fixed it up yourself.
> Your mind turns back to the lush forest around you, and open your mouth in wonder at the sight created.
>Moving into the thicker part of the forest, the light had taken on a strange tone, one that never ceased to amaze you.
>Staring up at the scattered canvas of greens and browns, with just enough light flowing through the gaps, the world had taken on a kind of mid-day twilight.
>The dense foliage and greenery around you did not look like some plain forest in the day, but such as touched by that particular magic of dusk or dawn.
>It was a darkness filling your vision, but not the coal-black or shadowy kind; rather, it was a very restrained filter, the point before the eyes had to squint.
>Only this particular sight was prolonged, being caused by the partial blocking of the potent sun by the mild roof of leaves, rather than a failing sun falling.
> This must be what the explorers felt like, those who’d lived their whole life in one place and found another fundamentally different.
>For no matter how many times you’d seen this strange half-light, you found yourself the recipient of a mysterious burst of energy.
>You were taught early on the wonder of the Earth, the beauty of God’s creation.
>And it was a lesson that stuck;
> everywhere you went you searched for that unique property that made a place special, and very rarely you failed to find it.
>You always feel kind of silly and old-fashioned when you told people it, but you couldn’t bare not to share this needless secret:
> life was incredible.
>It was unclear why the beauty of this place, or any place for that matter, was made private, something unusual to notice, even by those who lived there.
>What could you do but try to share it, to uncover the beauty inherent in everywhere God worked?
> But today, your thoughts were not on philosophy.
>>
>>27821049

>Today, you were a girl running in paradise, and there was nothing you’d rather be.
>Invigorated by the perfection surrounding you, your legs accelerated, moving forward by leaps and bounds.
>You couldn’t help but to laugh gaily as you did so, running your hand across the outstretched leaves that lined the walkway.
>A tall, fallen log had set itself in your way, and like every time, you grinned as you prepared to clear it.
>Two feet away, you take one slower step, crouching down with it; then extend!
>You push the ground with all the might in your legs, and spring over the obstructer with practiced ease.
>You raise your arms in triumph, letting out a small “woo” through your heavy breathing.
>Not long after you see a landmark declaring the end of your journey.
>You could hear the spray in the distance, confirming the base’s close proximity to you.
> Not too long after, the entrance appeared in its distance, your eye trained to catch the trees near it.
>You run up to it, and duck under the heavy curtain.
>There you see your two best friends in the whole wide world.
>Sweetie Belle is setting up a tall mirror, which looks as if it folds in half.
>Near to her, leaning against one of the tent walls, is a thick roll of shiny material, looking somewhat like aluminum foil, except it’s almost three feet long and six inches thick.
>Your gaze wonderingly lingers on it, then passes to the other girl.
>Scootaloo stands casually over the thick flora coating most of the inner perimeter.
>Her back is to you, her head turned to the left, as she speaks with Sweetie.
>The weak deluge is missing the plants entirely, falling instead on the trees behind.
>Immediately you rush over to the nozzle of the jury-rigged container, and turn off the water.
“Come on, Scootaloo! You’re gonna waste all the water!”
>>
>>27821059

>You chide her, remembering the struggle of bringing the water up from the stream.
> “Oh. Sorry.”
>She responds, also recalling the need to be careful.
>She drops the house on the ground.
>“So Sweetie Belle had a different idea for today than we did.”
>She says with delay, apparently not super hype for either the idea or the possible change of plans, if not both
>You turn over to Sweetie, who’s successfully set up the mirror, just tall enough for each of you to see yourself in.
“Ah’m guessing it has something to do with that mirror.”
> “Not exactly,”
> Scootaloo replies, pointing to the large roll of the reflective material.
>Closer to it now, you can see your reflection more clearly.
>It’s a lot closer to a mirror than foil, your semi-sharp features visible on the surface of it, though somewhat warped due to the curvature of the roll.
> “Nope! That’s just because we need a little more homey feelings around here. Also, we could use it to see if our Cutie marks are in make-up, or fashion!”
>Her voice squeaks, not unlike yours, on that last syllable.
>Scootaloo looks at you with both a grimace and eyes hoping you feel the same.
>You return the look; makeup and fashion are fine and all that, but it ain’t really your thing.
>Ah mean, for special occasions, yeah, but you aren’t aiming to make it a common thing.
>Although a fashion show among friends might be cool…
“Alright, so what were you thinking?”
> “Well, instead of seeing if we could get our Cutie Marks in, uh, long-distance hiking,”
> her displeasure at the prospect is nearly palpable,
> “we could try dancing!”
>Scoots is skeptical, but you’ll hear her out.
>You were hankering for some exercise, something to do with your constant energy, but this seemed as good an option as hiking.
>Besides somebody’s got to be the mediator, and that was definitely a passion of yours
“Ah’m listenin’.”
>>
>>27821049
>Big Mac, who totally didn’t suspect anything,
heh. i like little touches like that.
Lotta neat symbolism here.. finding the PLACE's special purpose and shit.
>>27821059
yeahh that is the feel a secret clubhouse should have.
>>27821070
and i can't be the only one whose mind went to wonderful fantastic and scantily-clad places thinking of mirrors and seclusion and special experimental activities.
>>
File: birds v1.png (3 MB, 1124x1500) Image search: [Google]
birds v1.png
3 MB, 1124x1500
>philosophical
>likes hiking and nature
Just when I think she couldn't get any better
>>
File: to the core.png (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
to the core.png
1 MB, 1920x1080
>>
File: love.png (635 KB, 800x1400) Image search: [Google]
love.png
635 KB, 800x1400
>>
File: fall.jpg (586 KB, 3300x2550) Image search: [Google]
fall.jpg
586 KB, 3300x2550
>>
File: wait for her.jpg (471 KB, 900x965) Image search: [Google]
wait for her.jpg
471 KB, 900x965
>>
File: weightlessness.png (1 MB, 2000x1500) Image search: [Google]
weightlessness.png
1 MB, 2000x1500
>>
File: Scan_20160706-(2).png (374 KB, 680x837) Image search: [Google]
Scan_20160706-(2).png
374 KB, 680x837
Page 8 bump.

Got a draft of Apple Bloom's dress and her done up hair for that pic I'm creating. Don't mind the crosses they are for alignment. I'm drawing the dress on baking paper (I think you Americans call it parchment paper) and I place it on top of the body.

Let me know what you guys think.
>>
File: you can do the thing.jpg (257 KB, 577x1024) Image search: [Google]
you can do the thing.jpg
257 KB, 577x1024
>>27824192

I'm thinking it's great, and I'm getting hype
>>
>>27824192
So far, so good, I think.
>>
File: Do you feel it.png (1 MB, 1024x864) Image search: [Google]
Do you feel it.png
1 MB, 1024x864
>>
>>27824727
Why does this AB look like she needs someone to WAKE HER UP INSIDE?
>>
>>27824192
OH SHIT
ITS SEE THROUGH LINGERIE
>>
>>27824192
you don't have any.. printer paper?
shiz, isn't parchment paper kind of expensive? we don't even have any in our kitchen
>>
>>27825531
Pretty sure Apple Bloom's on normal printer paper. He just said the dress is on the different type.
>>
>>27826353
oh i see so he's using it as tracing paper, in order to make layers. that's a way to go
>>
>>27824192
proportions could use a little work.. move the chest down and take the whole torso with it, extend the left arm, shorten the right.. but... ehhh it's fine. you probably don't wanna redraw it all at this point
>>
File: cider.jpg (304 KB, 750x866) Image search: [Google]
cider.jpg
304 KB, 750x866
>>
>>27827466
would drink with bloom
>>
File: yeah.gif (700 KB, 535x540) Image search: [Google]
yeah.gif
700 KB, 535x540
>>27828098
Bet it'd be a blast. Just talking and singing along to music we like.
>>
>>27828231
singing LUSTILY
>>
File: Excited.gif (790 KB, 286x394) Image search: [Google]
Excited.gif
790 KB, 286x394
>>
>>27829320
>rubbing her cheek gently on you
>>
>>27821070

> “Ok, well, I found this weird stuff in Rarity’s room today,”
> she explains, moving over to the roll.
>The sound it makes is metallic, confirming its similarity to aluminum.
>Gesturing inside the tent, she lugs it in, followed by the other two Crusaders.
>“I thought, hey, we could wrap the inner walls of the tent with this, make, like, a mirror room, and then have a dance party!”
>That sounds awesome!
“That sounds awesome!”
>You shout, jumping up in excitement.
>Once you saw a music video for the Red Hot Chili Peppers, and there was this one part where a guy got in a box that had its insides covered in mirrors, and he danced around with those airplane traffic directing flashlight things.
>The memory sparked immediately, and that was all you needed.
>You turn to Scootaloo, who still looks unimpressed.
> “Come on, isn’t it a little dark in here for that?”
>She does have a point.
>Not a bunch of light makes it through the tent walls;
> and even with the battery operated lamps you brought in, it’s still kinda dim.
>But Sweetie Belle has no such qualms.
> “Yeah, but that’s how it’s supposed to be!
>”Rarity took me to one of those dancing clubs for high schoolers up in Manhattan, and it was just as dark there.”
>Your mind veers off the debate while you wonder if Anon goes to those clubs.
>Maybe you could visit him sometime, and do that…
>Your finger drops off your lips, where it’d made its perch, and you tune back into your friends.
> “I say we should take a vote,”
> declares the firm Sweetie, dead set on the dancing.
> “Uh, ok…”
> comes the sullen agreement, the purple-haired youth far less sure of her victory than her marshmallowy opponent.
>She looks over at you, the only undecided party of the three.
>Her face is pleading as much as the face of a punky rebel can
>“Come on, AB, don’t you think that long-distance hiking is more likely to be your purpose than dancing?
>>
File: the best three.jpg (114 KB, 1280x629) Image search: [Google]
the best three.jpg
114 KB, 1280x629
>>27829711

>Think of all the runs we’ve had.”
>You were leaning pretty heavily towards dancing, but Scootaloo kind of has a point there.
>Hiking was something you really liked, and even though you liked dancing, you never felt like it was your thing.
“Uh…”
>You look to Sweetie, ready to hear the other side.
> “Maybe she’s right, but I gotta bring this back today, before Rarity finds out its missing. And we can do that hiking thing any time.
>”Besides, this could be my Cutie Mark, even if it isn’t yours.”
>An excellent rebuttal;
> you take the arguments as a means to unleash your inner desire to imitate Anthony Kiedis.
“Sorry Scootaloo. Gotta vote for dancing.”
>Sweetie Belle jumps up, performing the very rare mid-air double fist bump combo.
> “Yesss!”
>Scootaloo shrugs, not as opposed to the idea of dancing as Sweetie Belle and you had thought.
> “Fine. We’ll do the hiking thing next week.”
>Sweetie Belle’s cheerful façade falters for a moment as she realizes she hasn’t yet escaped the hike.
>But when she spies the mirror wallpaper, she grins again, happily anticipating the next few hours.
>Right as she and Scootaloo are about to unwrap it, she jerks her head up.
“Hey!”
>She looks over at Scootaloo.
>“Don’t you have a disco light in your room?”
>Scootaloo nods, a grin forming on her face once she realizes Sweetie’s plan.
>Guess she was more into the idea than she showed.
> “Yeah, I do. Here, let me go get it.
>”Apple Bloom, can you get this for me?”
>You sure can.
>Scootaloo jogs out of the tent while you head over to Sweetie.
>The two of you discuss plans to coat the inside of the tent.
>The end plan is to just tape the end to one side of the tent’s door, then walk around the large, octagonal tent, taping the tops and bottoms to the walls and floors.
>That way, it’ll be solid, so you can just take off the tape and wrap it back up, instead of cutting it up.
>>
>>27829721

>As you start the work, Sweetie Belle asks you
> “So, is Anon still here?”
>Your heart beats a little bit faster as you answer.
“Uh, yeah, he’s still here.”
>You’re suspicious of her eyes.
>They’re crinkled and squinty, while a thin smile spreads across her face, like she’s poking fun of something.
> “Oooooh,”
> she says, like it’s a juicy bit of gossip.
>Though considering how little time you spent around gossipers and juicy stuff, this was probably up there by your group’s standards.
>”So, didja kiss him yet?
> Your eyes widen, not expecting that question.
>You lean back, feeling your face burn.
>Sweetie Belle still has that conspiratorial look to her, unfazed by the horrified face of her best friend.
>“Did you kiss him yet? Or are you waiting for later?”
> So, when you heard that Anon would be visiting, you may have been a little bit excited to be living with an older boy from the city.
>And when he arrived, looking careless and exhausted from the train, you may have been just a teensy bit infatuated with him.
>The laid-back pose, the sunglasses;
> he was everything Rainbow Dash had taught you about coolness.
>And then, after he’d been injured and you’d tended to his lips…
> well, let’s just say that sharing your feelings with Sweetie Belle was a heat of the moment thing.
>And boy, was there a lot of heat.
“Uh, you know, Ah’m not even sure if Ah’m gonna.”
> you answer your friend hesitantly, no longer feeling the passion of that moment.’
>Now, you’re not really sure what you feel
>Sweetie looks stricken, and moves in close.
“But, you said you were gonna…”
>Ok, there may have been a small plan to kiss him involved.
>In fact, there may have been a solid hour of plotting together with Sweetie and Scootaloo after walking in on Anon walking out of the shower.
>Sources state that that definitely might have been a factor.
>“You’d better get on it fast, before Scoots does.
>>
>>27829731

> your friend warns you, forming a pit in your stomach.
> Scootaloo had mirrored your fierce desire, having been flirting with him since square one.
>She was up for helping you “get closer”
> –as had been the code word-
> since you’d started talking about him, but after seeing him, had become a fierce competitor.
>The thought of her kissing Anon, arms wrapped around each tightly, his hands slowly moving to-
>You shake your head, trying to get the thought out.
>Expectant eyes greet you as you exit the frightful fantasy, obligating you to answer.
>The inescapable “yes” of your desire to win Anon floats through your head, but you’re not ready to give into it just yet
>You mean, what could you do?
>This wasn’t exactly an area you’d had a lot of expertise in
“But Ah’ve got no idea what to do!
“Ah mean, what if he thinks Ah’m weird, or doesn’t wanna hang out with me?”
>You protest, your courage failing.
>But while you were faltering, Sweetie stood straight before you, an iron will in her gaze.
> “Apple Bloom, you are AWESOME.”
> her voice cracks on the last word, as she closes her eyes to accent its importance,
> “He isn’t gonna think you’re weird, or not wanna hang out with you. Heck, if anything Rarity taught me is true, he’ll probably wanna hang out with you more.”
>Her pep talk is slightly hindered by her very high-pitched voice, but the words are appreciated.
>“You want to kiss Anon, right?”
>You’re tempted to say no, the dramatization of a chance desire feeling out of place.
>The thought of Anon’s lips return to your mind, a rose-colored memory bringing out a happy smile from you.
>But still, this wasn’t the hyped up, heart-bursting crush your friend wanted to make it.
>Nevertheless, you did care for Anon;
> the fact that he lived inside such an awful tragedy broke your heart.
>>
>>27829721
oh fuck that image is goddamn kawaii
>>27829731
>kissing plans
fuuuuuck yes. this is great shit. i didnt expect to get this part of AB's POV
>>
Great stuff.

>>27829740
I appreciate the feelings of doubt here. I was hesitant to suggest showing that part of her, but I've always liked it.
>>
Oh boy this is getting good. More all this goes the more it reminds me of dealing with my own cousins hand seeing friends of friends or other people staying around in my life. The Comfy story is bringing out such nostalgia and here I am as one who tries to avoid it like a plague
>>
File: the comfort of friendship.png (732 KB, 900x771) Image search: [Google]
the comfort of friendship.png
732 KB, 900x771
>>
File: 1025643.jpg (2 MB, 3127x1812) Image search: [Google]
1025643.jpg
2 MB, 3127x1812
>>
>>
File: pure thoughts.jpg (103 KB, 915x1024) Image search: [Google]
pure thoughts.jpg
103 KB, 915x1024
>>
File: 1194874.png (127 KB, 743x620) Image search: [Google]
1194874.png
127 KB, 743x620
>>
File: 1453861030257.png (844 KB, 1280x1118) Image search: [Google]
1453861030257.png
844 KB, 1280x1118
>>
>>27832208
>beautiful appletaurs
sure why not
>>
File: 1157622.png (643 KB, 1920x2160) Image search: [Google]
1157622.png
643 KB, 1920x2160
>>
File: 1102032.gif (634 KB, 407x407) Image search: [Google]
1102032.gif
634 KB, 407x407
>>
>>27835413
>dick! dick! dick! dick!
>>
File: eye shimmer.gif (487 KB, 233x284) Image search: [Google]
eye shimmer.gif
487 KB, 233x284
>>27835454
haha
>>
File: 1465961590918.png (761 KB, 3479x4233) Image search: [Google]
1465961590918.png
761 KB, 3479x4233
>>27826852
Thanks, this is great feedback. The image i posted is just a model to demo the dress and hairstyle, it will never be finished. When i start the actual drawing i will remember your words. Ill also post a sketch of the final pose so you guys can check the proportions.
>>
File: classy.png (1 MB, 4000x5548) Image search: [Google]
classy.png
1 MB, 4000x5548
>>27836596
Those gala dresses were forgotten too soon. I always enjoy seeing her in a new outfit.
>>
>>27836596
awesome, i'll try to be quicker on the draw this time. i'm always here, no life, so i should be able to deliver that on short notice.
>>
File: sunset.png (588 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
sunset.png
588 KB, 1280x720
>>
>>27829740

>And the fact that he could still be so strong throughout it, so kind and caring to you and everyone else.
>A soft sigh breaks through your smile: no doubt about it, your cousin was really something.
>Even though it wasn’t as consuming as your friends made it out to be, it definitely felt like more than an attraction to a cute boy.
>There was this weight to it; you’re not really sure how to describe it.
>But you’ve wanted to kiss boys before, and this was definitely deeper than that.
>This was Anon, not some boy.
>The cool kid from the city, the kind cousin who’d shared his heart, the silly boy who’d given you piggyback rides.
>Just thinking about him brings a smile to your face.
>Your attention falls from the rosy dreams, and problem of your feelings.
>What did you feel for Anon?
>There was a little bit of push from the other girls to make it into a crush
>Heck, even a little bit from yourself;
> it just felt better to put a label on it, and it was fun to make something of it.
>So you assumed it was just a little crush, not entirely wanting to deal with the unknown.
>Still, treating it like this felt… you don’t know.
>Just kinda wrong.
>Problem was, you didn’t know if it was because you didn’t like him that much
> -Ah mean, it’s only been a couple days-
>Or because you cared about him more than any of your other crushes.
>You groan inwardly, and put your attention of the uncomfortable topic and back on Sweetie’s query.
>That was definitely something you could be sure of:
>You wanted to kiss him.
>Heck, maybe it’d even clear things up for you
>Despite worrying about your deep affection appearing as the latest turn of a capricious heart, you affirm your friend.
“Yeah, Ah do.”
> “Well then go get it! He’d be lucky to have you do it.”
>You grin at your friend, genuinely appreciating the cheers.
>You bring her into a hug, thanking her for the support, and promising
>>
>>27838047

“Sure. Soon as I get the chance. Now can we get this mirror stuff going?”
>You succeed in changing the subject, happy to get it off your mind.
>As far as you’re going to think, you want to kiss Anon;
>Don’t need to make it any more complicated than that.
>Your cheer waivers at that last thought, knowing you’d have to face those questions eventually.
> “Oh yeah.”
>Her position, two fists pumped and in front of her, fades as she goes from encourager to worker.
>Together the two of you steadily roll out the shiny wrap, taping it as you go.
>It falls just short of the top of the tent walls, but it suffices.
>Just as you’re about to finish up, you hear a rustling and a crank of the hose.
>You’re guessing Scootaloo’s back.
>The two of you turn towards the door of the tent, while some water hits the side of the tent, then falls off as the pressure decreases.
> “Guys, it’s Anon!”
>The third musketeer’s voice comes from outside the tent, sounding giddy.
>What in tarnation- did she bring him here?
>You trade shocked, then excited looks with Sweetie Belle, then come bounding out of the tent.
>You’re met with Scootaloo and only Scootaloo.
>She’s posing, turned to the side, while holding up one arm and flexing it; the other arm is busy holding the hose… > right between her legs.
>The green tube went under her legs, and twelve inches protrude from just beneath her groin, gripped by a small hand.
>Spurts of water push out, the sign of a mostly empty water container.
>You and your innocent friend stare transfixed at the sight, now grunting and flexing in different positions, the impromptu phallus swinging around her thighs.
>The presence of water on your shoes breaks the daze, and you run up and start smacking her on the back.
“CONSARNIT SCOOTALOO, THAT AIN’T FUNNY!”
> you screech, while your purple-haired friend laughs off your open-handed blows.
>>
>>27838054

>Sweetie Belle disagrees, laughing at your fury, until you give her the death glare.
> “Come on Apple Bloom, it was a joke!”
> she chuckles, shrugging off your blows.
>You lay off the assault, instead turning away from both of them.
>You tilt your nose into the air, mustering all your vocal might to produce a loud:
“Hmph!”
> “You can’t stay mad at me forever, babe.”
>The voice of Scootaloo says, going as deep as it could.
>You notice it moving closer to you.
>Then, you feel something on the back of your leg, something wet.
>Look down, you see the metal head of the hose brush past the inner, upper portion of your thigh just as Scootaloo presses into your back.
“Ah!”
> you shout, getting a whole lotta air as you leap away from your friend.
>The other girls erupt in laughter, while you try to hide your crimson face.
>After a bit of howling and cringing pass, you feel the hand of Scootaloo touch your shoulder.
> “Apple Bloom?”
“What?”
> you reply with a pout.
> “Wanna come inside?”
>You look at her, not answering.
>A slight glare makes her take one step back.
>She raises her eyebrows, and offers a new question.
>“What if I told you I had a peace offering?”
>…
“Ah’m listening.”
>Her right arm appears from behind her, a fist clutching a dozen glowsticks, with at least twice as many glowstick bracelets and necklaces dangling from her forearm.
>Yup, you forgive her.
>Grinning, you nod and walk towards the opening, your friend at your side.
>A small punch helps to push away the stubborn dregs of your animosity, and the two of you enter into your private dance hall.
>Sweetie bell in on a step latter, disco ball in hand.
>The multi-colored light has a thin rope tied to its base, the other end of the rope being hooked onto the tallest part of the tent.
>Successful, she clicks the switch on the side, igniting the pendulous ball with bright spheres of color.
>>
File: eat your greens.jpg (67 KB, 956x554) Image search: [Google]
eat your greens.jpg
67 KB, 956x554
>>27838067

>The bright spears fly in every direction of the tent, reflected by every wall.
>The spinning of the disco and the swinging of the ropes creates a perfect chaos in the reflecting lights.
>Scootaloo doesn’t wait a minute before doling out the glowsticks, and the three of you get down.
Scootaloo starts off with her signature:
> the chicken dance.
>Hands ball up and are wedged into her armpits, the elbows flapping up and down, while she violently throws her head forward and back.
>Through the thick music Sweetie Belle has put on, loud bawcks can be heard.
>That being a good place as any, you and your non-dancing bff join the wildly gesticulating girl, throwing up kicks and jumping around as the beat demands.
>You’re the first to break out of the classic, going freestyle.
>Many lessons learned from repeated viewings of Napoleon Dynamite and the dancing sequences of Hot Rod, you limber up and mimic the skilled dancers.
>You spread your legs out, then wave your arms in wide arcs: palms lands face down on the side of your legs, then fly up and clap above your head, then repeat to the tune.
>Sweetie Belle, always a fan of pantomimes, engages in The Shopping Cart.
>She bounces up and down to the music, both hands forward and curled, as if holding a shopping cart.
>She looks from side to side as she slowly walks forward, then looks surprised and mimes taking something off a shelf before returning to the usual dance.
>Following her lead, Scootaloo hunches over and grips an imaginary walker.
>She squints heavily and constantly grunts, ever few seconds moving the imaginary walker an inch or two forward, then taking a tiny step.
>A perfect rendition of The Old Man.
> You aren’t gonna be left out, so you run between your friends, and try The Sprinkler.
>>
>>27824192
Looks real nice Drawfriend
>>
>>27838047
best. friends.
>>27838054
wahahahaha. scoooots.
>>27838067
she is fantastic. also glowsticks fix everything.
>>27838081
ffffffff i love that they are terrible. that is the best. also chicken. i can't even.
>>
File: [nervous laughter].png (189 KB, 414x480) Image search: [Google]
[nervous laughter].png
189 KB, 414x480
Imagine her telling this story to us in the car, trying to leave it out the too embarrassing bits.
>>
>>27838496
which only lets you mind go on extremely fun 'girls hanging out alone together' omission-filling sprees
>>
File: applebloom2.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
applebloom2.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
>>
>>27839425
that fits the mood of this thread pretty damn well. i suggest it be the OP picture for next thread
>>
File: RaveBloom.jpg (390 KB, 850x940) Image search: [Google]
RaveBloom.jpg
390 KB, 850x940
>>
File: 1109498.png (598 KB, 1100x1199) Image search: [Google]
1109498.png
598 KB, 1100x1199
>>27839453
I think that's a good idea, too. We are only half-way through this one, though.
>>
File: 051 - naLF42p.jpg (587 KB, 3510x2550) Image search: [Google]
051 - naLF42p.jpg
587 KB, 3510x2550
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 251

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.