[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /mlp/ is this even still a thing. like where did all of you go
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: LIVEACTOINHORSE.jpg (10 KB, 300x215) Image search: [Google]
LIVEACTOINHORSE.jpg
10 KB, 300x215
Hey /mlp/ is this even still a thing. like where did all of you go
>>
>>27776911
Mods have been destroying our liberties, they have started to ban a lot of shit just cause.
Apparently they are trying to push us out slowly.
>>
>>27778570
Where will /mlp/ migrate if this happens?
>>
>>27778652
Nowhere to go, only places left are ponychan (now dead, may revive if that happens though) and the the other chan 4+4 full of risky shit, slow and with a bad design..
>>
>>27778652
I'm planning on shitting all over 4chan if it comes to that. This is our containment board. Without it, I see no reason to keep our cancer contained. Motherfuckers tend to forget that /mlp/ came from both /co/ AND /b/.
>>
File: 1453595530848.gif (974 KB, 320x388) Image search: [Google]
1453595530848.gif
974 KB, 320x388
>>27778787
We no longer have the numbers for that.
>>
>>27776911
i just remembered that my old rocking horse is out in the garage.
Brb, gonna give that bitch a ride.
>>
>>27778808
All we need is few dedicated autists.
Think of weaponized barneyfag
>>
>>27778808
The hell we don't 4chan in a whole is dieing in my opinion so with the small amount we have here that post [probably 600-700] then you add the pissed off lurkers that will start posting /co/ will be flooded /b/ will... well it will be /b/.
>>
>>27778808
Numbers? I'm not talking about winning. I'm talking about mutually assured destruction.
>>
>>27778960
Dunno what would happen. I honestly think that people would just give up this time for the lack of numbers and go to ponychan or 4+4.
Where we would finally die, or just become 5 posts per day boards.
>>
>>27776911
You're going to have sex with it aren't you?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.