[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Rarity supports the Establishment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 15
>Supports blatant gentrification.
>Supports a bureaucracy which is not in any way merit based.
>Came about as close as you could to white washing their culture because it didn't fit in.

Once again Rarity proves what a terrible heartless monster she is by siding with the establishment and supporting the aristocracy overtaking the culture of Canterlot.

For a land that's supposed to be this perfect little fantasy land, it sure is becoming more and more seeded with cultural subversion of the lower class.

I'll be honest, I've hated Rarity since season 1 when she was just making these fancy ass dresses and giving them away for free because as we all know, she's just a wealthy fucking aristocrat just like the rest of the snobs who can just throw money away.

You heard it here kids, the only way to be cool and fit in is to have lots and lots of money.

What's that? Wanna be generous like Rarity? Better get a high paying job or be born into wealth, otherwise you might as well not even bother.

And they say this show is for kids baka..
>>
>>27776698
rarity a shit, but she was born into a hick family. now shes a rich entrepreneur with 3 businesses.

capitalism.
>>
>>27776788
>HICK FAMILY

Everyone says this but you're FUCKING WRONG.

Rarity CLEARLY HAS AN UPPER MIDDLE CLASS FAMILY.

Jesus fucking Christ how can you even be so stupid?
>>
>>27776812
The lower middle class have difficulty placing any other class frankly.
>>
>>27776698
Is it me, or does this board have an irrational hatred of ambitions/successful people?
>>
>>27776840
They're jelly of a cartoon horse for having a successful life that she has worked for.

Bunch of NEETs and commies.
>>
File: 1464379038305.jpg (153 KB, 1633x1536) Image search: [Google]
1464379038305.jpg
153 KB, 1633x1536
>>27776840
No, I have a rational hatred for bureaucracy, aristocracy and none merit based bullshit holding back the lower classed income families.

No one needs to be a slave to the 1%. The one percent should be killed and the wealth should be distributed evenly among the populace, but no one's wise enough to ever make it happen. And thus we will always lose against them.

>>27776821
>"Oh my god look at how poor Raritys family is!"

Wow, so fucking poor, yeah big business dad here in his fucking Hawaiian shirt probably on his millionth vacation.
Mom with bonnet hair and clamshell necklace.

Wow just reeked of low income! Man I'm surprised they all aren't living in a fucking rat-shack because god fucking dammit rarity's fucking family is so fucking poor!!

>>27776865
Why don't you head on back to /pol so you can get back to sucking Donald Shlumps Billionaire cock you fucking yuppie piece of shit.

All this teen angst because Daddy bought you the wrong colored iphone for Christmas, or the wrong car for your 16th birthday!

Silly me expecting people not to act like entitled pieces of shit 100% percent of the time!
>>
>>27776915
If you're always gonna lose, why are you even talking?
>>
File: horn job.webm (366 KB, 591x387) Image search: [Google]
horn job.webm
366 KB, 591x387
>>27776915
>The one percent should be killed and the wealth should be distributed evenly among the populace
>killing off the people who work harder and smarter than you
>>
>>27776958
Different Anon who isn't a filthy commie here.

We should kill the top 1% and distribute the wealth into Right Wing Death Squads and into infrastructure.

Especially since the 1% is at least 34% non-crypto Jews.

That said, these fags who are against gentrification and exploitation of minorities are fucking fags who should be the first on the trains.

>Edgy as fuck
I know.
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 609x831) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 609x831
>>27776698
>throw money away
You mean giving back to the people of the community? As in her element? As in why she's in the show? Final question, is this bait or are you just autistic, or both?
>>
File: community_image_1400904383.gif (1 MB, 833x1000) Image search: [Google]
community_image_1400904383.gif
1 MB, 833x1000
>>27776947
I dunno, why are you such a anti-humanitarian scumbag who believes all the money should go to the 1% instead of to the people who work for it?

>>27776958
>Billionare office schlubs working harder than minimum wage laborers.

Jesus Christ the delusion is real.

>>27777011
You wouldn't say that shit if you were a minority fucktard.

It's not an achievement to be born white.
>>
>>27777041
I'm not a minority, so no, I don't care.

My goals don't involve them unless they're muzzies, so whatever happens to them is beyond my concern.

The elimination of the system, of bureaucrats, bankers, lawyers and lawmakers is one of the top priorities, everything else is fair game until the system has been replaced. Then we can address finding solutions to minority questions.

And while I'm not the Anon you called anti-humanitarian, I am. Once the lower creatures start acting like humans i may consider helping them after the primary goal have been attained.
>>
File: This is how edgy you are.jpg (142 KB, 880x557) Image search: [Google]
This is how edgy you are.jpg
142 KB, 880x557
>>27777091
If you were born as anything else you would shun your entire philosophy.

Doesn't that resonate with you? That deep down if you hadn't won the genetic lottery your entire mindset about the white master race would crumble like fucking cheesecake?

You're literally saying that it doesn't matter what you accomplish, it only matters if you were born white.

>Once the lower creatures start acting like humans i may consider helping them

How about you start acting like a human yourself there bucko? If you were hanging off the edge of a cliff and about to die, I'm not sure you would really think twice about getting help from some minority if he saves you from plummeting hundreds of feet to your doom.

See here's the thing, we're all human, the pigment of our skin shouldn't matter as much as who we really are as people.
>>
File: j5nxT0v.jpg (499 KB, 2465x795) Image search: [Google]
j5nxT0v.jpg
499 KB, 2465x795
>>27776915
>>27777041
>he doesn't know it was been tried
>he hates merit and thinks minorities can run a country

lol
>>
>>27777323
>muh pot calling the kettle black idiom
It's funny all these apply to you but you somehow think that you are above it.
Then you pull out the one race thing which is bullshit.
Even funnier is you use your feelings as justification for your way of thinking and not scientific fact.
>>
File: image.jpg (44 KB, 339x370) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
44 KB, 339x370
>>27776915
>The one percent should be killed and the wealth should be distributed evenly among the populace
Good goyim
>>
>>27776698
>Once again Rarity proves what a terrible heartless monster she is
On an unironical note, why are people treating this as an unlikable trait?

Rarity abusing ponies around her for her own selfish reasons is the most attractive trait of her because of the context of tv-y. She's a novelty compared to her friends that are hackneyed as shit.
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 463x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 463x499
>>27776915

>anti-rarafags confirmed for Bernie Sanders supporters
>>
>>27776915

>calls people "entitled pieces of shit"

>thinks the rich should be killed and their money stolen and given to him for doing nothing
>>
>>27776698
But Equstria's Establishment is great. Only edgy kids and cartoon villains would oppose such a good system.
>>
File: shove it right up your ass.png (511 KB, 973x681) Image search: [Google]
shove it right up your ass.png
511 KB, 973x681
>>27777041
>working for minimum wage
yes, their paycheck is guaranteed by the fat ass who owns the company. thats how it works. that minimum wage faggot agreed to work for that sum. however, his business could fail at any time. while the wage fag might suffer slightly until he finds a new job, the owner will suffer crippling debt and will have to spend years starting over. he risked his livelihood hoping he could start something great, and more than likely failed many times before he succeeded and got all that shit you envy.
no one who is wealthy got there because someone gave it to them. they got there either through hard work and sacrifice, or through their family's legacy of hardwork and sacrifice.

kill yourself you self entitled hipster twat. you fucking want something, you go earn it. the idea youre spouting is called thievery, and theres nothing i hate more than a thief.

>You wouldn't say that shit if you were a minority fucktard.
fuck off with this propaganda. theres no one less privileged than a white male in todays society.
>>
>>27780914
Coming from someone who probably grew up in a wealthy family, your words mean fucking nothing to me.
>>
File: 2kek.png (100 KB, 296x334) Image search: [Google]
2kek.png
100 KB, 296x334
Oh wow, this one's new
I've seen people hate on Rarity because she's a slut, because she's not actually generous, but instead selfish, the list goes on
But this looks like a genuine shitpost from a bonafide revolutionary bernout dreaming of tearing down the capitalist oppressors while comfortably sitting in her middle class mother's basement.
You Americans are becoming too bored, I tell you what.
>>
>>27776698

Thats exactly what I love from my Rara
>aristocracy overtaking the culture of Canterlot.
nice headcanon, even on Snowfall frost times Canterlot was a city for rich and intellectual ponies
>>
>>27776915

(((Anon))) please, you are just making me love Rara deeper
>>
Rarity was wrong to begin with, but she did what she thought had to be done to make them successful. She didn't want to go against the grain because as we saw, the ponies of Canterlot didn't care about anything but Zesty's opinion.

In fact, at the very end where all of the restaurateurs agree to do what they want would actually only work for maybe few days of little to no business. It would go like this

>"What happened to this place?"
>"Oh, I decided that I was going to cook new things from now o-"
>"Did Zesty Gourmand try your new menu and give you hooves?"
>"No, but-"
>"Gotta go, sorry."

Zesty Gourmand still has the favor of the Canterlot elite, doesn't matter what restaurant-goers want.
>>
>>27776698
>the show is saying only rich people can be generous, despite having a full cast of heroes running the economic gauntlet
>rich people can't be generous; there's always an ulterior boogeyman motive
>t. bitter poorfag

Communism is shit.
*drops mike*
>>
>>27777323
>If you were born as anything else you would shun your entire philosophy.
>Doesn't that resonate with you?
You answered your own question and demonstrated your own hypocrisy.
If you or any other poorfag became financially successful, you'd tell all the selfishly entitled gibsmedats to fuck off and earn a living and wouldn't be acting like an edgy commie fag on a cartoon horse image board right now.
Or maybe you'd fall for white guilt, the greatest trick the Jews ever pulled over on the white race, and you would spend all your money giving back but the edgy poorfags would still hate you because you are successful and they are not.
>>
File: triggered.png (289 KB, 661x589) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
289 KB, 661x589
>>27776698
>white washing

Take that shit back to tumblr.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.