[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you think Lego's would be more of a unicorns toy? >Warning:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /mlp/ - My Little Pony

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: Lego_Color_Bricks.jpg (3 MB, 3872x2592) Image search: [Google]
Lego_Color_Bricks.jpg
3 MB, 3872x2592
Do you think Lego's would be more of a unicorns toy?
>Warning: Not recommended for earth ponies.
>>
fucking speciests
>>
>>27773530
earth ponies don't have magic or wings to move LEGOs easily, they only can use DUPLO
>>
File: lego.jpg (17 KB, 192x192) Image search: [Google]
lego.jpg
17 KB, 192x192
>>27773530
Poor earth ponies. It would impossible to pull off those little 1x1 square plate pieces with hooves. It's difficult enough with fingers and nails.
>>
>>27773563
In a society were you have people that can use telekinesis and cast spells, others that can fly and walk on clouds then the losers that can do nether (doesn't help that there a hooved quadruped). Your gonna have alot of racial tension.
>>
>>27773651
Yeah. Fucking speciests.
>>
Also only unicorns would be able to buy Lego comfortably because it's pricey as shit nowadays.
>>
>>27773684
Name brands would be on the top shelf so earth ponies couldn't put teeth marks on them.
>>
>>27773530
Considering that eart ponies would have to put the pieces in their mouths to use them, that is a totally valid warning.
>>
>>27773793
Imagine them trying to put on a small piece only to break something else off then giving up and crying themselves to sleep for being born into a shit race, kinda hot.
>>
File: Warning.png (6 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Warning.png
6 KB, 225x225
>>27773830
I was thinking more on the lines of choking hazard.
>>
>>27773888
what a sad onion
>>
>>27773888
>Here lies Bon bon : "Can i play with you Lego's Lyra?"
>>
>>27773530
I'm convinced that ponies have suction cups for hooves
>>
>>27774090
Earth pones still a shit though.
>be earth pone stallion
>be walking down the street at night
>feel a tingling on your dick
>look to see a unicorn mare with her horn lit up in a dark ally
>tugging on your dick gets harder
>your forced to walk down the dark ally toward your rapist
>feel something poke you in the ass
>its a dildo shes levitating behind you threateningly in case you try to run
>can't fly away
>cant use magic to defend yourself
>earth pone a shit
>>
>>27773651
Faust said a few times that earth ponies had a special kind of connectedness to nature and earth that the others didn't have. Maybe strength and nature sense?

Old old old statements which I'm half-remembering.
>>
>>27773830
That actually is pretty hot.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.